MI6's Spymaster Revealed How The UK Is Conducting Fourth Generation Shitposting

archive.is/RgB3M
archive.fo/Sjp3I

Attached: bum james bum.jpg (1200x762, 331.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
archive.is/tVxPE
archive.fo/Sjp3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zig Forums created a job market for below average alphabet niggers to earn shekels. You can see the GCHQ/MI6 spammers defending blindly in UKIP threads Soygoy and Tommy Robbinstein.
UK glows have nothing on our luminescent niggers though! USA #1.

Why you did repeat the paragraphs, m80? Filtered for being a robot meathole.

Attached: beaver_media.png (714x480 580.88 KB, 1.87M)

UK glows don't actually glow, they sparkle.

If you are attentive you will notice bioluminiscent brits have increased in number here over the past two months along with /intl/ bottomfeeders.

Poorly.

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1200x630, 117.58K)

And they love their chicks with dicks.

Attached: I say.jpg (644x407 45.86 KB, 45.86K)

That was just shit copypasta, a bot wouldn't have doubled it.

Attached: Britpol Political Professor.jpg (500x500, 54.14K)

if the boss glow nigger of MI6 was truly sincere about the menacing pervasive threat posed by Russia, he would currently be in hiding and not spewing Russophobic lies in public. because if Russia was 1/1,000,000th of the threat that these traitors to the West MI6/5/GCHQ/NSA/FVEYS/UKUSA spook faggot say that Russia is, then not a damn one of them would be saying shit about it in public because they would all know if they did say anything then they would be the next guest invited to sip the Polonium-Novichok tea and die like a mutant in a nuclear reactor gone critcal.

their lack of fear of Russia while proclaiming their absolute certainty that MUHRUSSIA is the threat to White Civilization and not themselves is all the proof i need to know Putin is the good guy and the glow niggers are the badies.

QED.

by the way, my dick gets raging hard popping veins when i imagine the glad DOTR when ever single spook is lined up against the wall and shot by Spetsnaz.

Before "Russian hackers" were an accusation, before the campaign, an user noticed the internet support for Putin (notaby among people who did not live under Putin's direct rule) and asked about it. The response in that thread was generally "oh god, please let me wake up tomorrow to learn that there's a civil war, that Putin is intervening, and that combined Russian-American traditionalist forces are slaughtering globalist scum. Please let me die in the service of Putin and the Constitution." Putin wasn't attacking the Constitution. Obama, Hillary, Bloomberg and the CIA were actively seeking to end the Constitution, and still are, and cannot understand why people are opposing them. Putin's interests almost never touch ours and do not strongly contradict ours. You can't say that about Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the People's Republic of China. A Russian military mission would know not to try flat out conquest or weapon seizures; our current government is incapable of such subtlety. If there was a "treasonous" gift to Putin it would entail – horror – lifting sanctions that don't work anyway and permitting certain imports that should never have been banned. Oh the horror. Meanwhile China robs us blind and Mexico demographically rewrites our political future and apparently that's a good thing.

Europe could quarter Russia like a condemned man with horses at any time by ending all purchases of Russian gas. They have an alternative: American gas, which costs about $2 per cubic meter more. Europe refuses to touch it.
So Vladimir Putin is the second coming of Adolf Hitler but, hey, that's no reason to waste money.

Attached: 1470105950065-1.jpg (443x600, 26.74K)

What makes them think they can compete with mythchan

Attached: 8chan the devil.webm (640x360, 7.44M)

Nobody cares about the constitution you stupid amerikike cuckservative faggot.

Welp, EU has their rage on, when are you gonna march on the City of London?

Attached: Dispensing Warcrimes.jpg (1000x750, 256.96K)

Anyone have a match?

Attached: magna5[1].jpg (1131x838, 500.21K)

It's also because the Americans are buying Russian gas and attempting to resell it back to europe at a higher price.

Horseshit, we'd have to charge 4 times as much just to recoup transport costs and taxes.

It must scare the fuck out of the ruling caste what their cattle actually think and want. Not long ago it wasn't even possible for most to even comprehend the priestly and stately matters. Now we have to be censored, we're a new class of intelligentsia with a master morality in some strange stand alone complex.

Attached: 1370407344955.png (847x521, 66.9K)

The Constitution was created by kike puppets like (((Thomas Jefferson))). It's trash. The laws of our people are older than any judeo-masonic scrap of paper.

Okay, moishe; run along now.

Attached: Klergy.png (300x300, 11.13K)

I like it.

Attached: ADL on 8chan.webm (1280x720, 7.15M)

Attached: 0fb3ea038a7da92d685dee30b32273f8b32d38fa6289938b7f97a52d4d85160c.gif (300x367, 52.09K)

Reminder that 'russian hackers' is an antisemitic dogwhistle ;DDD

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

archive.is/tVxPE

Attached: chabadlubavitch.PNG (1027x655, 462.96K)

Attached: The Myth.png (300x100 1.68 MB, 16.34K)

They shitposting in this board btw. They still run Brit and any mention of National action or British nationalism will bring them out.

Any talk of City of London™ as well.

The beaver poster is correct that, for the longest time, the media had complete control over the flow of information. He's also correct that, at one time, there was a rather unhealthy level of trust from the general population in what was said to them. But with the innovation of the internet, and the control of old media threatening to crumble into dust, the once blind trust has turned into flames of resentment as more and more normies connect to the web. It's why they're doing everything they can to put a clamp on the information through slowing internet speeds and manipulated search results. They thought they had accounted for everything really. But what they didn't predict was the steady, unwavering patience of the ones they tried to discredit and label as 'tinfoilers'. Their empire is crumbling beneath them, and the fire is that resentment being give release.

Attached: the bloodiest of moons.png (1316x1365, 1.63M)

YAAS slay-goy, Putin's interests have zero intersection with (((our interests))). you'd be hard pressed to find even one action which selfish Russocentric Putin did that also serves the broader interests of White Western Christian Civ. it would be extraordinarily difficult to narrow down all of Putin's vast machinations and intrigues to oh say the final week of September 2015, when Putin was the first and only leader of the so-called "Free World" to begin targeting ISIS in Syria with heavy and sustained and crippling airstrikes. remember, at that time, smug Kang Obama was still calling ISIS the "JV Team" and the Kike York Times was still claiming ISIS didn't even exist and that only "moderate rebels" existed and the BezPo toilet paper printer was saying that anyone who believed ISIS was real was an Islamophobic Bigot Nazi who deserves to be replaced by a Muzz immigrant.

Putin alone stood firm and make the bold decision that someone needed to make: "ISIS shall not remain & expand, so screw your do-nothing NATO-sit-on-the-sidelines optics, my SU-34 bombers and Kailbri cruise missiles are going in"

tell me more about your theory though, where, as you claim, Putin is some sort of narrow minded petty tyrant who is blinded to any world events beyond the borders of Russia and who is also such an imbecile that regardless of him leading Russia for nearly 20 years and evading dozens of (((CIA))) plots to assassinate him and to coup him and to smear him–that against all of that, Putin is some idiot chump who only cares about burning the whole world and murdering hundreds of innocent people to fatten his own personal fortune.

ironically, the picture of a greedy, myopic tyrant you just painted is the spitting image of Crooked Hillary, who really did throw multiple countries into chaos and war and slavery all so she could cash some checks for a few mere million dollars which were "donated" as bribed to her Clinton Foundation. Putin doesn't even have a foundation.

PS: you're obviously a faggot JTRIG trolling for Brittaniastan, so i want you to do 2 favors for me:
1.) steal as many classified STRAP 1 dox as you have access to, and upload them to Wikileaks
2.) kill yourself

Attached: putin_started_bombing_ISIS_October_2015.png (1296x731, 541.04K)

Tl:dr: Basic bitch talmudry. London should still be nuked.

Attached: 1543665585785.png (197x204, 67.38K)

>archive.fo/Sjp3I
Stunning admission
TL;DR Globalism is bad for security.
Wew! Who knew?

Attached: polmemeballrubinfaceforeternitytruthright.jpg (888x876, 249K)

very nice time, id , and post number, bud

I will kill and die for it, it is the last bastion of true freedom on Earth, primarily its Bill of Rights.
So you are apparently an idiot, thinking nobody "cares" about it.
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Attached: Balcony.jpg (768x1024, 114.13K)

My shit and your face.

Jefferson warned us to keep Jews out of the U.S., you drooling moron. He was the primary opponent to the privately-owned, Euro-Jew controlled central bank.

Attached: FacePalm.jpg (400x400, 22.18K)

fake blondes piss me off so much

Everyone on the Federal Reserve Notes was against the Jew Bankers, except Hamilton, and he was a traitor to his countrymen, so they put him on the money to mock him with them.

Attached: denofthieves.png (300x100, 68.54K)

the eternal anglo is at it again

Attached: Jewdar.png (300x300, 80.33K)

Nice quads, and we are a digital eldrichian monster and they are afraid. However, they should fear more dragging us out of our home, eldrchian monsters should never be brought to the realm of man.

Not a new thing, the rise in antisemitism coming not just from whites but muslims too, muslims who have been stockpiling enough weapons for a hostile takeover of the jews system is one of the jews biggest mistakes as of late, the jew would have been smarter vilifying muslims more while making us have to go to war to (((defend ourselves)))

Me, too.

that guy on that podium has a big nose, don't you think Zig Forums?

oh, and a thin upper lip too
gee, could it be that he isn't actually British?

They don't even know what to do because their prejudices don't allow them to correctly define who their targets are, thus interfering with any targeted propaganda operations. Their current main tactic is to use sheer numbers to spam their message and shill against anything and everything that isn't their message. The things they worry about are obvious, Q is a big one, whether or not Q is real isn't even relevant because it's clearly obvious that they are desperately frightened of Q and Q posters. They all even use the same lingo, Qcumber is not organic chan lingo. Nor is Torpedo. Because they use bots to amplify their shitposting powers the lingo they have programmed in to them appears over and over, rapidly becoming stale and, useful to us, is that shill terms, images, and behavior function as a scarlet letter.

Often they resort to their old tactics, promoting violence to get warrants and spy on people, shitposting "u mad" to try to drive users away, and the like. It's how they killed Usenet.

1. No one on earth is afraid of Q-LARPers.
2. Q-LARP is a proven jewish hoax, torpedo.
3. Everything it said is already disproven. FUck off to your containment board.

See, this is a perfect example of what I mean.

torpedo IS Zig Forums lingo.

no it's not, he's right

See, this is a perfect example of what I mean.

Sauce?

It has a nice ring to it. kek

No it isn't you retard. TORpedo has always been chan lingo due to the connections between TOR and deepweb pedo sites. Stop trying to change history. It only makes you look like th one with an agenda.

Proof nigger. You should have absolutely no trouble proving this if what you say is true. Til then, enjoy your bingo.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (1366x768 208.53 KB, 217.32K)

That sounds like some real nationalist supreeemist hate speech. I think this britbong faggot needs to rot in a gulag over that, oy vey.

Kill yourself qnigger. You were never welcome here with your schizophrenia and your lack of any real applicable knowledge about government positions, or anything else, really.

Your bio-luminescence is practically blinding in this darkened atmosphere.