Albania leaks secret agent credentials

Albanian secret service SHISH leaked names of its agents, adresses of safehouses, credentials etc.
digitaltechinsider.com/security/nato-nation-albania-publicly-posting-sensitive-intelligence-data-online/
newsdirectory3.com/nato-albania-publicly-publishes-intelligent-intelligence-data-online-the-independent/

i havent found anything on wikileaks and the monkeys already took down their min.o. finance website.
any help finding info and documents would be helpful

Attached: albania-shish-01.png.jpg (224x160 275.23 KB, 3.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070565067-kla-alleged-organ-harvesting-report/?fbclid=IwAR1_6QOnZv1xjR-R18GxRR_9cA4yiBMDy5PzWSVW-biHst-zxtmLAPuuvaQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zog_I_of_Albania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

wew, those are all George Soros and Peter Munk cronies
guess someone wants them dead

Checked and bumped for hacking NATO

Attached: remove.webm (1280x720, 3.65M)

itdbe great if anyone found any leaked docs and shit.
also we need someone that can read monkey language

nice

checked

Attached: The_Serb_Team.webm (874x313 5.11 MB, 70.89K)

Any safehouses in finland?

Based Albania

fucking gold

still waiting for wikileaks update and similar.
but besides the embassy albania has safehouses in albanian run bussineses (warehouses, bakeries, etc)

speaking of these animals:
Sputnik Shown Never-Before-Seen UN Report on Kosovo Organ Harvesting Campaign
sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070565067-kla-alleged-organ-harvesting-report/?fbclid=IwAR1_6QOnZv1xjR-R18GxRR_9cA4yiBMDy5PzWSVW-biHst-zxtmLAPuuvaQ

wait they leaked their own shit? but why?

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.96K)

They are sliding the shit out of the happenings. Bump.

This is some interesting shit. From what it looks like theres some people in the Albanian deep state (or their equivalent) that want to set a purging of compromised entities within.

Remember, Albania is a sort of backdoor way to smuggle things into Europe. Perhaps whoever is leaking this is looking to close that gate.

Or Im misinterpreting what is happening completely

Not sure what it means because it's fucking Albania. But leaks of any agents tends to be frowned upon regardless of which side of the temple you sit. Interesting times.

These fuckers gave me all kinds of hell for using their IP a few months ago. Not sure what their problem was.

IP range, okay Google fix your shit.

This looks liek a sign there is some aspects of the Albanian government that see the kike and know their negative effects upon a people. The kikes are using Albania as a gateway into Europe under the radar, while the far more loud Germany/France/UK/etc route plays out for the "Marks". (Think Pro-Wrestling terms)

Im certaint there is Albanians who are disgusted with what their people are known for. They see the aftereffects of kike run communism, and its poisonous effects of the culture of a people.

(pic unrelated)

Albanian here, I don't get why you philoserb losers overthink this. It's literally just our incompetent government that sucks up to the kikes running the EU subverting itself. We've been doing "transparency" programs for years, showing personal information of our intelligence leaders so we can get brownie points for the EU government. I'm not surprised about this, although it is embarrassing just how retarded some of these bureaucrats in the upper parts of SHISH are.

My worry is that Russian/Serbian intelligence will use this to further put their tendrils and pick out our operatives, this is seriously fucked the more you think about it. Their positions have been COMPLETELY revealed, and by what? Some retard who clicked the wrong image in his facebook profile.

Attached: battlesister.jpg (1600x1200, 325.58K)

they want into EU, so their finance ministry started shorting out their shitmess of a bureocracy for transparency and organisation.
they organised it so well that they also listed where the funds for terrorism operations and spying are going

what kind of hell?
did they send you mails or shit?

good

Attached: serbed.jpg (600x511, 61.9K)

good work Tonibler

Attached: shish kabob.png (275x183, 136.47K)

OK so what's going on with this? All I know is Albania's shady as fuck and they've kept their regime going longer than practically anybody in that region. Are they are guys? From what I gather it's almost like they're a Muslim blend of Nazism and original era USSR style communism.

Redpill me on Albania and how this leak will affect the geopolitical situation in their region.

Bumping and checking those delightful digits!

Attached: hotpresslaunch2.jpg (400x613, 36.44K)

Their last king's name was Zog I, lmao.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zog_I_of_Albania

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zog_I_of_Albania
Every time.

nigga

Attached: qgourq.png (795x616, 264.75K)

just lol

W E W

You can’t make this shut up. Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

Worse. They sent me you guys.

What reason would anyone have for believing that?

theyre the biggest drug traffickers in europe, they occupied foregein countries either by migration and mafia of by declaring jihad, and (((NATO))) backed them up.
and albanians are the biggest percentage of ISIS fighters from europe.
so you tell me if theyre /ourguys/

Attached: shiptars.png (1600x1028, 1.81M)

Why does this sister look like a We Wuzian orc?

Attached: 1479691350501.jpg (1500x1563, 1003.11K)

Bumpito