150 Countries Agree to UN Migrant Suicide Pact!

150 Countries Agree to UN Migrant Suicide Pact!

The UN migration pact: Because the only reason someone wouldn’t want to be buried by an ultra-flood of disgusting, blood-drinking foreigners is that they hate the skin, are white supremacist, are neo-Nazi and are anti-Semitic.

This document says: “migration is a human right.”

Literally: any poor person can just walk into any less poor country and start demanding free things. It is a naked attempt to just push full open borders Jewish globalism.

The Jews even released this meme on Zig Forums to celebrate. Pic related

But let me tell you something: this “migration” thing does not go both ways.
You can’t just walk into some random third world shithole and start buying up property and getting monopolies on industries by using your superior IQ to run out locals. No, those countries remain sovereign under this pact, and continue to hold the right to seize foreign-owned property and businesses.

You can’t decide to take your new wife to Saudi Arabia then burn her passport and give her a right-hook upside her temples every time she tries to talk.

No, Saudi Arabia will ask YOU for a bunch of papers, and WILL NOT accept “I am a refugee from laws banning me from keeping my whore wife in line” as a reason to let you move in.
Just so, you can’t show up in Thailand and be like “I’m a refugee from not getting any pussy.”

This only helps the lowest of the low, and it is insane.
Abject madness.
It is a Jew plan to wipe out the white race, point blank.

It’s hardly getting talked about in the media.
To be clear, this isn’t binding. Nothing the UN does is binding. It is however a formal agreement that you will allow whatever shitholer walks in to live permanently on welfare in your country. No one can explain why anyone would think this was a good idea.

Attached: Waifushit.webm (1378x1500 7.58 MB, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/12/05/using-the-wwii-narrative-to-ethnically-cleanse-axis-allied-nations-the-un-migration-refugee-pacts-to-be-signed-12-11-18-are-worse-than-you-know/
dailynewsegypt.com/2016/01/25/egypt-and-russia-to-form-alliance-for-silos-and-grain-storage/
archive.is/FdiJD
cbc.ca/news/world/un-migration-conference-morocco-1.4938985
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906
voltairenet.org/article204298.html
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
twitter.com/HundredHanders
pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpk1f_MWkAEhiHk.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png
imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg
imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/07/13/why-japan-is-going-to-accept-more-foreign-workers
archive.is/aSc62
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jew?

Attached: jew.jpg (235x268, 12.84K)

Fuck off.

jeez oh man that webm is why you contain your power level

Totally

wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/12/05/using-the-wwii-narrative-to-ethnically-cleanse-axis-allied-nations-the-un-migration-refugee-pacts-to-be-signed-12-11-18-are-worse-than-you-know/

Attached: The, now hidden, EU Commission Report Of 2010 discussing the threshold capacities of European nations for hundreds of millions of ‘refugees’.jpg (616x548, 90.18K)

Here a capture for you retard.

Attached: weird.png (347x202 772.58 KB, 109.14K)

Sounds like kikes as usual

Remember where the (((Russian))) grain stores are people, in Egypt. These and other resources need to be seized with a coordinated strike to ensure that you have enough food to feed your own people in the near future.
dailynewsegypt.com/2016/01/25/egypt-and-russia-to-form-alliance-for-silos-and-grain-storage/

duh
though he lies about it ofc

Well considering the lady on the right of the first pic is Beth Lily, it is nice to finally see Zig Forums giving the UK the recognition we deserve.

Like every single time.

Does not combine with

archive.is/FdiJD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x768, 330.49K)

I say, it's good for us. People need to realize that:

1. UN is absolutely toothless and unable to back up ANY of its acts, pacts and resolutions by force;
2. None of the UN's documents are legally binding, all it takes is for any signatory to say "no". There is no responsibility for not upholding them;
3. UN is an organization bent on genocide of Europeans and destruction of civilization. The more similar anti-White pacts are signed, the more people will get fed up with UN's shit and eventually toss the organization and its drivel (including "human rights") out the window.

Attached: 8935f7a0d3874861c7fe2d7e6c261b23f3758ee30dded848e7116e7481746c3b.jpg (1920x1200, 272.38K)

So why is everything being enforced, by force?
So why are all signatories legally bound to them and obey all of them?
This is a proven falsehood. People don't give a flying fuck. They WANT white genocide.

Reported for spam. Thanks for the hoax.

But don't shoot a rothschild, a soros, a schiff or a warburg or speak out against the jews leading the charge on this, think of the optics!

Nothing is being enforced. The US has shat on a huge amount of UN resolutions, either refusing to sign them or simply not upholding them. The reason they are being upheld is traitors running national governments.
All of these agreements have a recommendative character. All it takes is for any national leader to say "We're not upholding this, whatcha gonna do about it?"
The tide is turning.

There's already massive influx of african immigrants without this UN bullshit. In fact, it means very little. They tried hard to push the Assad = kiddie gasser angle and it didn't get them anywhere, even with the USA delegates doing their best drama queen antics. But this is a warning and possible redpill for normies who haven't already noticed their government is intent on (and already has been) flooding every western country with immigrants.

Which is it?
This has already happened in hungary, poland, czech republic and italy, nothing has changed.
By the time the tide "fully turns", whites in america will be at the level white canadians are in their country today, much less than half of the population and with no actual representation in government.
The republican party like it or not, is the de facto white party since the republican votes are at or near 90% white. And republicans will still not reply to any one single grievance faced by whites.

The UN can't enforce shit. A national leader says "no", and that's it. The problem is that very few people are saying "no".

cbc.ca/news/world/un-migration-conference-morocco-1.4938985

Attached: pokemon.jpg (454x340, 37.86K)

The UN doesn't have to enforce shit,f aggot, you already said it yourself "he reason they are being upheld is traitors running national governments. "
And europe, usa, canada, Aus/Nz are being flooded by shitskins legal and illegal. it's not stopping until we start shooting because to this date, no wall and no deportations.

Canadians protested against this SHIT on the weekend but ANTIFA showed up to threaten and attack them, calling them fascists…they apparently think they hold some moral high ground.

Slovakia,Austria, the Czech, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Poland all voted no on the agreement.

Attached: 1443748472900-1.png (960x720, 742.71K)

I recommend everyone read this short essay by Orwell on how language is used to obfuscate meaning.

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

voltairenet.org/article204298.html

(Google Translate)

More than 150 States were registered at the adoption conference of the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration of Marrackek [Note: the English reference document is entitled Global Pact , which the UN translates as the Global Compact . ].

In the introduction, the UN Secretary General, António Guterres, has denounced the "false information" on the Covenant. In particular, he stressed that this text is not binding and will not limit the sovereignty of States.

This is exactly the problem: the Covenant will not limit the sovereignty of States that have already partially renounced it by admitting in their legal system the superiority of international texts over national texts.

The term "non-binding" means that signatory states will not have to reform their legislation. But it will be possible for complainants to assert the superiority of an international text on national law and thus to compel the application of the Covenant.

This led to 15 states (Austria, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, the United States, Israel, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Dominican Republic, Serbia, Slovakia and Switzerland) not to participate in the conference.

In Switzerland, the Federal Council took part in the negotiations before retiring at the last minute.

The case of Belgium attests to the importance of the Pact, which is not a mere declaratory document as Mr Guterres claims. In Brussels, Prime Minister Charles Michel circumvented the constitutional provisions to be able to sign it: a party of the ruling Coalition, the NVA, refused the Pact and resigned from office. The minority government should have fallen. But the prime minister stayed in power and informed the king only after his cabinet reshuffle. He went to Marrakech to sign the Pact without asking for the confidence of his Parliament.

Fuck off and kill yourself

Exactly. As an example, UN asylum rules are enforced as if it was some agreed upon law.

so will the rest of the world just be empty?

Blue countries signed it
Red countries didn't

This is far more than I anticipated, especially Japan is surprising tbh

Attached: 1920px-Global_compact_for_Migration.svg.png (1920x984, 376.09K)

Most likely a crypto, yes.

1. Give source.
2. European countries don't matter because of Schengen. Only the US, Chile, and Australia signed the document.

Attached: 131331.png (287x378, 105.47K)

WHITE JIHAD NOW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (557x797, 388.13K)

Kinda looks like Axis powers 2.0 is forming.

Attached: [HEAVY METAL STOPS].png (540x718, 289.3K)

fuck niggers

Attached: Wildestdreamsdewhitewashed480.mp4 (854x480, 7.69M)

niggers are a biological weapon created by yhwh to destroy nations

So when are all the shitskins going to march into pissrael and demand their manna?

mfw red state
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

水泳を開始

wot

And of course Russia is like fine, bring them, we'll stick them in siberia.

White Genocide is real. This is a racial redistribution of wealth. Any dirty third worlders that migrate here are rewarded so why would they not? They can have kids doing nothing while I have to work 40 hour weeks forever to barely afford 1-2 kids. Then because I make the income, I have no daycare benefits, no scholarships apply to me or my kids, and I get no benefits form government at all.

But if you're a filthy illegal you can pump out some babies, the state gives you a home, pays for your food, pays for everything you need, you can spend your time with your kids, then they get old enough for college and get it for free and have affirmative action benefits so they can score lower than my kid and offer the school no money, and they still have an advantage.

How can I become a Mexican Citizen so that I can just illegally migrate and stop having to work? I get a better life in the US if I revoke my US citizenship so fuck it, why the hell not?

I am dead serious, if this system is going to go bankrupt paying people to breed we might as well be the ones doing it. How can we take advantage of this stuff? Do I need a net worth of 0 first? Do the benefits programs even care if you have assets?

In the past half-century, the population of Africa has quadrupled. Africa is set to have a pop. boom by 2030, and the population of the entire continent will double its population by 2050.
Now factor in India and China, and then factor in Southern and Central America. All of these people want to migrate by any means necessary to White nations

Sweet, I live in one of the red.

Does Russia even have issues with these shitskins trying to jump the border? I figure most of their border was nearly impassable as is.

Not at all, no one wants to freeze to death for lack of gibs.

Attached: map.png (539x409, 31.48K)

No, the trick is being broke. No gibs. Also the locals hate it and nothing stops them from being rude to Muslims. The result wasn't Muslims getting more extreme it was them freezing to death in the winter when no one would let them in.

Fixed that for you.

Attached: Countries not signing UN immigration pact.jpg (646x204, 136.8K)

It's still up. They just moved it to another section. un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml

Who cares? Let them run the world how they want. The only people who are intelligent enough to read the writing on the wall are all here - and not a single one of you fuckers will ever lift a finger anyway. So who cares anymore?

Hearty kek, barely noticed that the parasites are so small.

Russia is so FUCKED China is going to completely swamp their nation.

Is that essentially pilpul?I've known the term for quite some time but I don't have a solid personal definition for it.

Obfuscation an diversion through perceived authority through rhetoric?

Russia behaves so contradictory. They allow for White farmers from South Africa to migrate to fertile agricultural areas of the country, yet sign (((globalist))) UN pacts like this.

Fuck off, demoralization kike.

A lot of it centers on arguing irrelevant minutia to change the meaning of rules and justifying wrong actions. Look at how law is handled in general. The lawyers job is to convinve the judge that the lawyer's interpretation of the law is correct because of weasel words and focusing on the wrong details while it is the judge's job to determine if their interpretation can in fact be considered "right" based on how the law is written.
Completely talmudic.

Did you see what was interesting about that map? The West Bank signed the treaty…that is a whole lot of fucking 'neighbors' right on your border and sort of 'inside' (for all practical purposes) your nation.

How can people still think that mass immigration is good? The majority of these people don't contribute *anything* and refuse to integrate properly, and that refusal is rewarded with extra benefits! The amount of immigrants I see claiming welfare, probably subsidized.. To be honest, if they could contribute It wouldn't be a problem, but this is just becoming madness now – forced into the country, everyone living here and born here forced to become a minority; move the sewers of the earth into the golden standard of successful countries? And for what? How can they justify this? This is fucking borderline communism.

Attached: 200% Demoralized.jpg (288x325, 19.32K)

The Belgian government fell apart due to one of the coalition parties boycotting the decision. So the PM's signature was illegitimate.

It is the Chinese farmers they are going to have to worry about. I hope the Russians in this thread understand that they are going to be destroyed by invading chinky bugs in their own nation.

Integration is also genocide.

You don't get the obvious. Most of the world shows blue, because it is in their interest to invade others. All that matters in that picture in Europe and other white nations.

Chinks behave far better than niggers. Remember, the famous "It's all so tiresome" meme came from a chink that got tired of dealing with African dindus.

Africa's population is doubling almost every 20 years at this rate. Most people have no idea what a human plague is coming.

I occasionally do work for a European think tank with very powerful people. Even they, total globalist scourges who are too pussy to even limit immigration now, are behind closed doors terrified about Africa. Their plan is basically to try and implement soft white supremacy in African countries, more or less run everything for the Africans, and build them up "from the inside." Fat chance of even this happening. Liberal zeitgeist is too strong at this point to even implement something as tame as this, not that it would even work. You either close off large swathes of Africa at this point and let nature take its course, or rule it and its breeding with an iron boot. Or what's most likely to come out is waves of human migration that will finally instill survival in Europeans, but it's to be seen if they'll be able to overcome that challenge or not.

I've always thought this was an incredible video, even if it ends with the unrealistic "save the niggers!" and was made by a lefty. It reminds me of nobodytm's ouroboros video, which perfectly juxtaposes the spiritual emptiness of the West with the trouble they're causing abroad. Truly the jew and the mercantile class are of the devil.

I don't think if you had to live in chinky bug society you would appreciate them more. They are atrocious…really awful people. Honestly the worst people in the world. They are smarter than niggers but just as unethical.

Russia is not pro-white, putin is controlled. see putin's stance on chechnya. also, putin's best friend is Erdogan as he wants to more mosques in moscow. A lot of russian soldiers are somehow converted to be mudslimes.

There aren't enough bullets in Europe to stem that scourge. It is going to have to be wide spread biological and chemical extermination.

Good catch, but also think of the logistics of this UN plan. In my opinion, this is just an ideological win/hot air for the most insane bureaucrats. To move this many people would cost SO much money. How are they going to pay for this?

True, but allowing White South African farmers to migrate there is far more pro-White than anything the kiked-up West has ever done. All Trump has ever done is Tweet about it once or twice, and Australia came close, but Peter Dutton got kiked by the rest of his party.

It's non-biding, it's virtue signaling : the pact

(checked)
Anons in the USA can send in arms and bullets, plus whatever surplus the Czech Republic and Switzerland has.

Only we can save the white race, by existing, despite (((their))) will to destroy us. How?

1. Subscribe to:
twitter.com/HundredHanders

How it works:
a. pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpk1f_MWkAEhiHk.jpg
b. s4.imgload.info/ab8ayzjm23h3nek.jpg
c. s4.imgload.info/crjseb18r5h7v3s.jpg
d. s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
e. s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
f. image.ibb.co/c7zMi5/Stop_White_Genocide.jpg
g. s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
h. s4.imgload.info/2b8cgj1ncxzacnw.jpg
i. s4.imgload.info/ec86yd6gx8vzdzh.png
j. s4.imgload.info/k915w6nxu5n4mja.jpg
k. s4.imgload.info/dku15kdz1n1hdcg.jpg
l. imgload.org/images/Stickers-for-the-truthc76c7ad1ba000231.md.png

Poster:
a. imgload.org/images/IQRaceDifferences7886e.png
b. s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
c. image.ibb.co/jH5SOp/diversity.jpg
d. imgload.org/images/National-Web-Addresses4e9399a8aa38c44b.md.png

How to retake Europe in 3 simple steps:
1. s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
2. s4.imgload.info/dxnx2cf44yvwm7m.jpg
3. s4.imgload.info/s8vh3e4mv11d8dh.jpg

More ideas:
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-21/

Cheaper just to use chemtrail biologicals on the whole continent.

you have to go back

(Whoops) I meant biologicals on Africa not Europe.

Or just be a White man, find a White women, make that bitch not use the pill and visit non-Jewish White fertility doctors.

so based israel kek xd
truly the greatest ally

Cool, but that doesn't take care of those already there.

Don't fall for it.

Biologicals don't know a border. That is what is nice about them. The niggers in Europe will fall just as quickly as the ones in Africa.

I hope our goddess will mutate and have airborne ability

only White farmers with money can leave and migrate to Russia. not all White farmers can leave that shithole, based on latest news only 15.000 that will be accepted.

Attached: b74c4d438c77d29e70c45bf46f9697053ca413fba9da21f2798c6115ee96014a.jpg (711x720, 73.94K)

leftists are the greatest enemy of Israel

Interesting, at a minimum
Whitey needs a hard lesson in psychopathic levels of altruism ad 'How to say "No!"'
Africa alone is a biblical-level, modern day version of a locust plague. It's too late to bring attention to overpopulation, to limit immigration from Africa or to expect to control their unchecked over-zealous reproductive rates. Whitey is the go-to culprit for "carbon footprints that are too large", and the indoctrination since the 50's/60's is fully in-play as at least 102 nations are coming to take their share of Whitey's treasures as they feel they're deserved. Africans are not content with having their own personal chocolate continent wealthy beyond imagination in resources, and like the immature child minded they are, their throwing tantrums because they want their share of the rest of the globe too.

How the absolute fuck can Sweden fit 440 million people?

How fucked are we? Even nippons betrayed the whites again.
So lets sum up who are in the "we want to survive" team:

Rest are not sure yet, but you can assume the worst with most of those, because if they are still not sure by now, they are clueless, or in on the plan just having a hard time selling it. Only other benefit for "survive" team, that it's opponents are divided between themself, and could not unite against survive team in a war yet, but if they do, survive team would have a hard time winning, Russia would mow down eastern Europe, US infrastructure would be nuked to shits, it's troops in blue countries would be slaughtered, best reds could hope for is nuking every capitol of blues, releasing bioweapons, hopefully ethno specific bioweapons, and hope that blues die before they could take the rural areas that did not get blown up, Aussies would likely be invaded by the chinks, though they may have enough time to survive before chinks would die out due to bioweapons. Place where it is the most likely to survive is probably in Tasmania (part of Australia, big island under it).

You'd be surprised with Japan. They take Indian workers like crazy now
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/07/13/why-japan-is-going-to-accept-more-foreign-workers

archive.is/aSc62

“We have a duty to protect our borders against illegal infiltrators,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement. “That's what we've done, and that's what we will continue to do.”

White 'survival' is 100% dependant on you all recognizing ETHNO-GLOBE and not reversing your position. Whites are peaceful quiet and productive; bonus we don't breed absolutely fucking OUT OF CONTROL like all the other nations. The Earth and everything in it belongs to us because we are the logical heirs that should inherit it. All these other nations/peoples FAILED.

If you want to survive NOW or at anytime in the extended future, you are all going to have to recognize that ETHNO-GLOBE, European/White only Earth is the only way to go. These other animalist races have failed and there is nothing that could be said to recommend them for success on the planet.

Sure, I'm fine with white only earth, exterminate every other race, though I may shed a tear for the lost jap pussy.

wew lad, Straya's fucked.