chat disabled what a faggot

I MAY HAVE OFFENDED SOME OF YOU
"""""""I LOVE MY COUNTRY"""""""

support economy

support youth (and immigrants)

I'M ANNOUNCING AN ECONOMIC EMERGENCY

Economic emergency declared in France.

ALTERNATE STREAM

Nobody cares about your infinitely fast scrolling chat distraction autist.

Attached: 1531543936455.jpg (399x400, 19.79K)

We would be weaker if we taxed the rich, filthy goy

Macron you stupid fucker, thats going to fuck things up further. Hope the yellow vests pick up on that.

Raising the minimum wage is a false idol.
Efficiency is a false idol.
Low cost is a false idol.
All of the above lead to lower wages with respect to usable, quality goods.
All of the above demand no skill, 3rd world, retard level IQ shitskins to mass produce compressed plastic everything.

he says, his lips glued to the censorship boot on his neck. what are you even doing here?

Is that a fucking LED acting as a VU meter?

Attached: red thing.png (1016x888, 430.34K)

>we need to work

Attached: 1455666155542-1.jpg (500x667, 33.22K)

They running it on fox news. My screen is brown from all the bullshit. Perhaps the people should drag a guillotine out of a museum? The last time they used one was in the 70s I thought.

What a boring speech

Godspeed frogs.

this

>I'm going to talk to you again to discuss some of my achievements this is the fight for you vive la France

Attached: 1443751555306.jpg (460x276, 21.91K)

LISTEN YELLOW VESTS, THE MOMENT HE PERSUADES YOU TO SIT DOWN IS THE MOMENT THE ROTSCHILD PUPPET WINS. DO NOT ENGAGE INTO DIALOGUE AND SHUT DOWN ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DIALOGUE WITH ZOG. LOOK AT VENEZUELA OR ANY OTHER SHITHOLE THAT GOT STUCK IN THAT DIALOGUE BULLSHIT

Maybe he's not completely clueless as to what people are pissed about. But the "dialogue" about immigration would be what, exactly? The French want the same thing the rest of the West wants: an end to the tsunami of low-IQ black and brown people. If the frog elite and (((bankers))) say it can't even be considered then there's nothing to talk about.

Even the kikes are laughing

Attached: (((German))).png (597x120, 18.01K)

Soaking the rich doesn't work. The productive "rich" people stop hiring, and the actual top .1% use loopholes to pay less than the average wage slave.

To all my French comrades, don't let up! Go for the jugular!!! SIEG HEIL FROM DEUTSCHLAND!
This reminds me of my degenerate days when I used to listen to nig tunes on zik.

Jamais Lâché!!!

No one is buying this bullshit anymore, kike. The rich have no right to be rich while niggers are raping children, you all fucked up and now we're going to kill you all.

This is going to make the French explode. This half assed last grasp at retaining power will be Macron's undoing, and Frances awakening

Dubs, confirm this

This week will be interesting

Attached: notbuying3.png (1592x169 80.24 KB, 55.09K)

In a nutshell, what a fucking absolute moron, again and again this fucking airhead picks the absolute worst possible option he can at any given time.

Really nigger?

lol did he really say that?

Attached: Rhetorical.png (594x348 334.65 KB, 33.94K)

Not word-for-word but just the same bullshit good-feels phrases and buzzwords you get from every politician in the west

100 extra euros isn't enough to make a difference in quality of life. After 60% it's actually 40 euros more per month, and 480 euros per year. 40 euros is, what, half a tank of gas?

they will pick it up when it doesn't work.
at this point you should know that large groups of people start moving when something is biting their asses, not before.

*60% taxes

I think all this destruction and violence need to stop now.

The yellow vests have made their point. It is now time for a tiemout to wait and see what Macron does. If the limit is crossed and French people start seeing them as assholes then they play into Macron's hands. Already support for the yellow vests in opinion polls is falling

Did you really expect anything else?

Fuck off Shill.

Agreed. It's time for some good old fashioned ultraviolence.

REMINDER THAT PAID JEWISH SHILLS LIKE THIS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE EXCLUSIVELY AT CODEMONKEY'S BEHEST.

(□) Doubt

>(((Opinion polls)))
I don't trust those as far as I can throw them, especially with all the speech suppression in Europe. Right-wing support is always greater than any poll will show.

How does destroying private property and damaging the economy help French people?

The "free" dosh seems to be only for people on minimum wage.

Let's do some controlled tests on a large city if you take out the pic's related. Put Macon on blast and cut the power to the cities.

Attached: power.PNG (581x224 314.88 KB, 363.88K)

Well he said it, he wants to change the political system. He sees it as unfair that poor people have less when they made bad choices and chose not to work and he wants re-distributive programs.

Sounds like he's a communist to me.

It was at more than 80 per cent and has now fallen to around 60 per cent

"destruction and violence"…. from who? Soros' ANTIFA thugs, of course.

Kek. Macron already rolled out tanks and military units to gib people protesting against him, and he thinks we're still playing on I'm Too Young To Die mode. His punk ass got a rude awakening coming.

Attached: hellbar_withskin.png (1600x900, 728.36K)

Attached: I don't understand.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Well yea, it's a country run by lazy Frogniggers.

Shut the fuck up faggot, the time for debate has long past.

Well it certainly gets me in the mood to smash some shit and burn something down (just the music, I don't understand the words). But you didn't even click it so you'll never know.

(((They))) will happily sacrifice Macaroon as long as it satisfies the plebs.

he's raising the minimal wage… hmmm. where did i hear that before…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceaușescu's_final_speech

It's not French people being destructive.

Attached: altright converts lolberts circa 2018.mp4 (680x382, 2.07M)

Nah he's right, following chat on Livestream is autism tier, just shitpost here while watching

If nothing else it'll be a good litmus test for the Yellow Vest movement. If they give in and accept the gibs, they failed.

I'm so tired of it all anons. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1520818376374.jpg (629x505, 54.97K)

Actually scratch that, it's for people on minimum wage that were employed after long term unemployment. What the fuck is he even trying to do?

Macaroni, what are you doing?

Also,

This is the most important news of the whole fucking year. They could've hired someone worthwhile to translate it.

Attached: 94ee05ea48855f8c18ac057c4c17164b4d5d94f31cc505aaa5f79db073065a40.jpg (400x594, 57.16K)

He can't actually address the fundamental problems without completely cutting off immigration, and he won't do that. In fact he wants lots more of it. This lame gesture is the only card he's got left.

(checked) it's coming

It's coming and going at the same time, Anons.

Of course they're going to fucking give in.

checking these tired quads, user it's time to get
WIRED

This means (((they))) will use this as justification to crack down on ethnic French dissenters

Why would they? He's offered them nothing but vagueries and pitiful concessions.

Le Juif ayant tout pris
Tout raflé dans Paris
Dit à la France
Tu n'appartiens qu'à nous
Obéissance
Tout le monde à genoux.

Non, non !
La France bouge
Elle voit rouge.
Non, non !
Assez de trahison.

Tant pis, dit le rabbin
Je tiens tout dans ma main,
J'ai la police
Et pour violer la loi,
Une justice
De magistrats sans foi.

Non, non !
La France bouge
Elle voit rouge.
Non, non !
Assez de trahison.

De brûler vos vaisseaux
Avec vos arsenaux
Le Juif est maître,
Sous les canons prussiens,
Dreyfus le traître
Pousse vos citoyens.

Non, non !
La France bouge
Elle voit rouge.
Non, non !
Assez de trahison.

Juif insolent, tais-toi,
Voici venir le Roi,
Et notre race
Court au devant de lui:
Juif, à ta place!
Notre roi nous conduit.

Un' deux ! la France bouge
Elle voit rouge
Un' ! deux !
Les Français sont chez eux.

Had to use autotranslate too. And Macron's a faggot for thinking that this will work.

Where are americans such faggots who do nothing? Why do only niggers chimp out?

The Jew having taken everything

All picked up in Paris

Said to France

You belong only to us

Obedience

Everyone on their knees.

No no !

France is moving

She sees red.

No no !

Enough of betrayal.

Too bad, says the rabbi

I hold everything in my hand,

I have the police

And to break the law,

Justice

Magistrates without faith.

No no !

France is moving

She sees red.

No no !

Enough of betrayal.

To burn your ships

With your arsenals

The Jew is master,

Under the Prussian canons,

Dreyfus the traitor

Push your citizens.

No no !

France is moving

She sees red.

No no !

Enough of betrayal.

Insolent Jew, shut up,

Here comes the King,

And our race

Short in front of him:

Jew, in your place!

Our king leads us.

One. Two ! France is moving

She sees red

A' ! two!

The French are at home.

(Jewgle translate)

sage

Polite sage may have been correct, but the thread is highly important and being consistently bumped. I feel no need to avoid bumping one of the most important threads on this board.

Just fix your damn formatting.

whats the TL;DR of this shit?

You could have fucking said that was the problem, dipshit.

see>>12535562

Macron a jew
You a nigger

I hope nobody will buy his shit !

DON'T STOP UNTIL HE'S DEAD !
DON'T STOP UNTIL EU COLLAPSES !

And after that, may the traitors from police and army be judged too, these cowardly traitors won't get away with what they did.

The world needs this to works, so then other countries will wake up and riot too. The whole world needs to fight the global dictatorship, all at once.

americans are to complacent becasue for the most part things are still ok enough not to nigger out

Because the yids won't raise prices to compensate for their slaves' expenses being raised.

Well at least now they can behead him with clear conscience.

The point has clearly NOT been made because the jews are still making the decisions.

sage is not a downvote. kys

Why is his head still attached? Unacceptable.

Attached: act 5.jpeg (1080x1920, 196.57K)

They always have someone capable to translate Putin's speeches. I was blown away by the speed of the last translator they had, I can't imagine listening and speaking at the same time.

Thankfully there won't be riots in the grand old US of A because the economy (read: the stock market and unemployment numbers) is riding high for now.
Also, did Macaroni just announce a Christmas bonus for all Frenchmen? How does he plan to pay for that? Taxes, I imagine.

Come on frenchies, he is literally asking for it now. You did it once, you can do it again.

Attached: french-revolution.jpg (720x540, 95.32K)

"Hon hon, Angela mon cherie, you zee, we need zom monée for ze proles dis noel…"

This.

So we'll prosecute and execute you.
Expect us kike.

Guns give Americans the delusion of safety. Colleges and universities treat whites like an inferior race to get rid of? Go home and hug your rifle lel

Made some yellow vest compliation clip. Lo res version here. Anybody willing to upload HD version on jewtube or bitchute?

Attached: French_yellow_vest_tour_2018.mp4 (480x270, 9.56M)

A better translation if somone needs it.

Attached: Macron addresses ‘Yellow Vests’ .mp4 (480x240, 15.55M)

I was always impressed with translators that functioned in real time and weren't just transcribing etc. It can be hard to work with them when they are speaking at the same time you are (hence the headphones they use in meetings and groups) so I'm doubly impressed when they also get it right.
It's like active noise cancellation where they direct your own voice back at you in real time or with a very slight delay except you hear someone else just rambling on at the same time.