Kikes are fleeing Europe while the goyim will deal with the mess they created

Israel Will Accept 200,000 Refugees From France - Reports

>Following the outcome of a government meeting, Israeli Prime Minister (((Benjamin Netanyahu))) has ordered the creation of a national program to encourage the repatriation to Israel of Jewish refugees from France. According to local media, this blueprint program will also be introduced to an inter-governmental commission on integration.
>(((Ynet))) reported that Israel's Minister of Diaspora Affairs, (((Naftali Bennett))), has estimated that some 200,000 Jews in France could be repatriated to Israel in the near future.

Now listen to the audacity of these kikes:

Attached: zionism-anti-semitism.jpg (1280x720, 74.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/08/gchq-bulk-hacking-hacking-human-rights-privacy-alarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek do yids think we will leave them alone, no it will come full circle, you have to accept syrian, africans and rohingya refugees.
One state solution and open borders for israel.

And how exactly do you expect that to play out with (((Samson Option)))?

You know what, this isn't actually bad,
Imagine Israel being a containment country for jews all over the world, while nationalism rises all around the world.
Then it will be easier to just nuke the damn place down to ashes, along with some mudslims all around, solid plan.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION.
ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE REAL BLACK HEBREWS.
DAS RIGHT.
EUROPEAN BRED ASHKANAZIS AND TURKISH KHAZARS STOLE THE BLACK HERITAGE YO.
SOLOMON WAS BLACK. ABRAHAM WAS BLACK. JESUS IS BLACK.
ORIGINAL NEGROES COMIN' TO CLAIM DAT ISRAEL MAYNE
PEPPER YOUR ANUS

Attached: 156986627_custom-5a9961d104166430e83054f6d3b841f6f2e80676-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x725, 64.97K)

Good job frogs. That's almost half the kikes in France that will be leaving soon.

Now you have some great idea here, user.

Attached: ebin.jpg (680x383, 35.64K)

Fucking cowards

They already have a program. This is fluff marketing to hide the fleeing as a humanitarian effort for "refugees."

Attached: Aliyah.PNG (1036x905, 422.26K)

time for the black hebrew israelites of france to go back and reclaim their true home.

>Families with 3+ children for (((me))), but not for the goyim

Well oy vey my fellow hebrews, I think I might want to check this out. Which one is the Zohar again, the one about the goatfucker?

Attached: cash.PNG (2055x115, 140.54K)

Israel nukes all the liberals in the big cities and the entire world gets to see them for what they really are.

Of course its not actual rapefugees. Those are for the filthy goys to deal with.

Do we really want a whole lot a kike niggers that close to Europe? We are going to have enough trouble prying the kike 1/2 niggers out of Europe as it is…no need to have that many niggers outside of Africa…wait…no need for niggers on the planet at all.

And when France is better off than it was before how will they trick the goyim into believing it isn't their absence which is to thank?

When the rats flee, that is how you know things are going terribly

Friendly reminder: Make sure you update your router/modem firmware because (((they))) are going after them. VPNs, shells, etc. are a good idea but make sure your hardware is fully updated.
Since this yellow vest crap began the scans etc. have been off the charts. Just today Russia, Canada, and China have been slamming things trying to get through.

Please provide more details user, what exactly are they doing, hacking or using (((NSA))) backdoors?

You think we're gonna make them accept refugees? They're just getting nuked. The Palestinians are collateral damage, unfortunately.

Shoot a nuke in a jew nest, you got a lot of dead jews.

Attached: nuke.jpg (894x480, 21.19K)

Attached: weev herzl 2.JPG (768x307, 79.82K)

Both. Botnets and vulnerability scans. Millions of modems are comped so check with your mfg/provider to see if they have an updated firmware. They are also trying to push shit through the backdoor of anyone that utilizes wordpress.

Interesting bedfellows.

Show me proof

Let's not forget the (((brits))) just gave themselves the power to legally hack anyone they want for any reason without justification.
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/08/gchq-bulk-hacking-hacking-human-rights-privacy-alarm

Fuck off yid, we're done providing proof for you to ignore. From now on you can try to ignore lead.

Attached: OY What Proof.jpg (400x266, 28.98K)

Attached: jew alien.jpg (852x480, 89.34K)

Encourage it. The less kikes in our countries, the harder it becomes for the kikes to control our governments and to damage our lands and peoples. Further, the more kikes condensed in one spot, the easier they will be to purge.

Attached: deport jews.JPG (1731x892, 175.8K)

Holy shit a goy actually read the Bible.

Attached: 1401902916589.jpg (1344x968 142.98 KB, 736.6K)

Global report.

If it is specifically targeted against jews can we start calling it Jewocide?

This is good news actually.

Less Jews in France the better.

Dude if their bible real the others are probably real too which means jews die first.

You get 2 million more of the true black jews for that one fake kike.

see

Ill give you proof of my wet dick fresh out of your moms vag

Haha no

A Jew always bids farewells, but never leaves.

- Russian saying

Stop with the retarded kike shit, nigger.

With or without the jews moving there, Israel still has nukes.

The US needs to be freed sooner rather than later.

The black children of Israel must return and take their land back!

Attached: __felicia_vampire_game_drawn_by_minakami_flyingman555__758c216ebc3254a38386c96c0bc177ec.png (2364x1779, 1.81M)

They emigrated from Israel? When? 1st century?

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

FFS, just look at how hard they got BTFO in Syria, and in Lebanon in 2006, and that's with America fellating them 24/7.

Attached: 1488026177275.png (1500x1500, 773.6K)

Lauch the nukes anytime schlomo, you're the materialistic control freaks. The rest of the planet wouldn't care.

Attached: IDF.gif (299x189, 1.89M)

Now they can easily drop their ethno-bomb from their safe home

Wat.

That's what Trump is doing and yet half the cunts on this board criticise him.

There's no such thing. No way Israel has so many warheads. Even if they do, what delivery systems are they using? The whole Samson option thing is a bullshit psy-op.

I've seen this before. How about when millions of jews left Russia only to return for revenge. We have to kill them all asap. It's the only solution.

There's obviously none so don't bother.

They were powerful enough to control western nations for at least 73 years, controlled the Soviet union (nuclear super power), receive billions in "aid", get cutting edge military hardware from all western nations and you don't believe they have cutting edge nuclear and other WMD at their disposal…..

Attached: jews.jpg (1001x1453, 742.92K)

If the use nukes, they wipe out lefty urban center and all who survive hate them hunt them and kill them.
A jew hating nuclear apocalypse is preferable to clown world.

Okay! Super duper secret exposure time! Gather 'round, you fucking liars and fake nazis! Time to point out what people know and shouldn't!

The reason this place in particular and the extremist wings more broadly are kept clogged with anti-judiaism is because Jews are one of civilization's greatest treasures. They are a population of intact, resilient people who are very hard to bend to the will of others. They stand against the enslavement of all and help defend society's capacity for honesty and progress.

To the most broken regressives on the planet, this makes Jews a foremost enemy. Since the most broken regressives on the planet are also sad, pathetic losers who have no joys other than abusing people into being just like them, they enjoy trying to trick otherwise honest, sincere people into hating Judaism.

If you value truth, pleasure, sincerity, creativity, honor, technology, equality, opportunity, or just a world fucking worth living in, protect the Jews! They're people with actual personalities who still have personalities when they're hated! Humanity needs that in a non-partisan way!

Babump! One for the progress! Protect the Jew and defend humanity's future!

Shut up, Juden.

Sure. Controversial, but the lesser evil. If it's either living in a backward shit hole police state with no freedom, or wiping the slate clean… I'd go with the latter.

I don't disagree in fact given their predisposition to mental illness I am surprised they haven't yet enacted the sampson option.

Must be Nice to have enough (((gold))) you could up root yourself from the rich parts of a city wile it burns to the ground move to a Hotel in another country for a few months until thing's blow over Running away from problems you had a hand in making to return with a military force to destroy the half beaten Victor and spread propaganda about them all while playing a victim thus Cry out as you strike them bad Frogs do you remember Egypt WW2.oy vay

lolno

I'm ready to roll the dice and see who blinks

Attached: 3722eb7252d278afdab1604138ca3c982b20f2271d08dc3c9eedb040bc59d813.jpg (3984x2986, 3.62M)

Attached: preach!.png (896x606, 685.21K)

>And how exactly do you expect that to play out with (((Samson Option)))?
What's the downside of nuking a planet crawling with surplus shit skins and psychopathic jews again?

I'll call that bluff.
Worth it.

This.

Nigger stop. It's beyond embarassing.

200000 useless parasites are still useless parasites, they'll still need diapers and (even more) US aid for fancy tech to spray shit to the surrounding arabs, they actually do that, spray shit

Please remove dual citizenship, it allows kikes to vote outside of France and steal welfare while living abroad.

Attached: bypass.png (240x180 119 B, 1.86M)

That's like saying no way Israel gets 38 billion USD a year

ALL
IN
ONE
PLACE

I actually would prefer it if israel didn't exist in the slightest, any kind of containment zone would mean that i have to accept their existence.

Good for them.

Not gonna happen.

=That's the plan=
Get the Mudslimes to go to Europe and drive out the Jews.
Get the Jews to go to Israel.
Offer the Europeans a "Savior" who will rid Europe of Mudslims.
Start WW 3 and Nuke Israel (and the US of A)
Why? Long story.

(((they))) run away to isreal as refugees whenever they get caught raping and eating American kids too. If any God or Gods exist, these kikes have surely enraged them. They can't run for ever.

Attached: 19dcefef48a0993cca069f965b2790ea7212783e7633fb89ea745216f4541956.jpg (639x794, 121.66K)

what is citizenship?

Attached: tPNKw5R.png (1280x544 6.81 MB, 7.92M)

This isn’t exactly new, we have known this awhile..
Fucking jews, day of the rope when?

BASED

Nuking is too fast, jews need to be tormented for 5000 years for the shit they have done to their species.

Do it kikes we dare you, it would be curtains for your tribe for good once you do just remember that.

Even if they had the Samson option, I doubt they'd have enough to nuke every square kilometre of the world that's NOT Israel. That's also completely disregarding any other country's interception systems.

So what we have here is:

Pro: hubs of leftist shitholes get glassed

Double-Pro: Rest of the world stops caring about the Holocaust, Jews WILL be exterminated because a LOT of people from a LOT of nations will want revenge.

They need to be removed as fast as possible torture prolongs their existence,allows the possibility weakness/mercy to rear its ugly head, and should some of them escape this will lead to their eventual return to power.

THIS, do it already.

Why would they do this? They get exactly what they want as it is; an unrivaled jew super-power in the middle east that controls the oil & whites bred out of existence.

Oh yes they most certainly would.

People would leaders and "important" subhumans/traitors have bunkers.

Do I hear 360 times?

Seen what happens when a mob gets off the chain? First they'll come for Israel because (alleged) Samson option. Then they'll turn to anyone who supports Israel, because they shilled for the people who just glassed their homeland out of spite. Then they'll go for Jews in general, expect to see a lot of phrenology-style tests to out them, historical twitter feeds and such.

And then, finally, they'll go straight for those subhumans and political leaders that abandoned their people. By that stage it wouldn't be a rabble or mob but a well-organised, well-disciplined, well-armed, experienced and VERY pissed off fighting force.

It sounds like a win-win honestly. Urbanites get the nuclear fire, then jews catch the counterstrike. Additionally, there would never be any sort of acceptance of jews again EVER after an attack like that.

I think this is one of the biggest reasons Zionists are encouraging the west to turn to shit: to make the diaspora return to Israel. They'll do the same thing to the US. It's both a blessing and a curse, I suppose… After all, if we manage to survive it, the result will be all the Jews in one little very nukeable place…

DAS RITE

Attached: 98db868437e2f65449263e281b6f702478c1eba26f4279fcd5c13da7e2df57c6.png (480x360 2.73 KB, 1.86M)

They'll get no mercy, either. Salted cobalt warheads on every square inch of their precious home. The sun will burn out before the radiation decays.

I pray to god every day Israel Nukes DC/NYC/LA

This would kill more jews than nuking Israel btw

Jews jewing jews.

Could microwave marshmallows on the radiation waves for that long. And still not be tired of it.

I think muslims and niggers are worse long term for a country than taking a nuclear bomb.