BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

A 16-year-old NIGGER MUTT was charged with murder and feticide Monday after he admitted he brutally killed a 17-year-old RACEMIXER because she hid her pregnancy from him too long to get an abortion.

Aaron Trejo said he stabbed Breana Rouhselang in her heart with a knife, Detective Gery Mullins said in charging documents, as WNDU reported. The cheerleader's body turned up in a trash bin behind a restaurant in Mishawaka, near South Bend and about 80 miles east of Chicago, over the weekend.

Mullins said Trejo "explained that Breana waited too long to tell Aaron about the pregnancy to get an abortion. I asked Aaron what he did about that, and he replied, 'I took action… I took her life.'"

Trejo said he used a knife because he thought it would kill her quickly, then stuffed her into a black plastic bag, tossed it in the trash and threw her phone and the weapon into the river as far as he could, according to Mullins.

He will be tried as an adult, Fox 59 added. Feticide, or the destruction of a fetus, is also a felony in Indiana.

"An autopsy confirmed that Breana Rouhselang died from multiple stab wounds, that her scarf had been tied so tightly that strangulation was occurring before Breana died, and that she was pregnant," Mullins said.

Breana Rouhselang, a Mishawaka High School student, was last seen alive at her home at around midnight Saturday. Her family called police about 4:30 a.m. Sunday after they "got the feeling that something wasn't right," said Lt. Alex Arendt of the St. Joseph County Metro Homicide Unit.

Arendt says Rouhselang knew Trejo from the football team, but the extent of their relationship is under investigation.

Rouhselang had been a softball coach, a cheerleader and football team manager at the school, the girl's stepmother, Nicole Rouhselang, told reporters Sunday. She added her stepdaughter had been about six months pregnant.

"I've known her since she was 6," she said. "I just don't understand it."

Trejo was held without bond and is set to face a judge Tuesday.

foxnews.com/us/indiana-teen-16-arrested-in-killing-of-pregnant-high-school-cheerleader

Attached: 20bc3fa2f4cd9aa2486f309ae12a296c.jpg (1024x576, 95.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6480009/Indiana-teen-arrested-death-pregnant-schoolmate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm okay with these results.

Attached: venom smile.jpeg (536x581, 39.61K)

Boggles the mind females willingly get physical with something so ugly, not right in the head.

females really don't care as much about physical appearance as men

They don't care about physical, biological, no forward thinking what they're doing to their offspring, all manner of fucked.

The nigger surely didn't think he would get away with this did he? Also a fitting end for a mutt fucking roastie.

They care about social dominance, and mr. chimp here is probably crazier than a shithouse rat.

Correct.
THE REASON EUROPEAN GRILS LIKE NON-EUROPEAN MEN IS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE CLOSEST THING TO A REAL MAN ANYMORE
Be the men your ancestors would want you to be.

Damn, she was a cutie too. I unironically support complete genocidal eradication of the kikes because of shit like this.

These abominations are not real men.

Well that explains why she got away with being a whore.

They're physically repulse and generally hideous but that doesn't mean they don't exhibit more stereotypically masculine traits that the average brainwashed white cuckold. No lies detected in OP's post.
Weak men create thots.

And obviously the system has created weak men.

BASED MUD BLOOD

why knife someone when you can just as easily beat them to death

There's something manly to getting your hands dirty and wet with blood that's more soothing to the barbarian soul. A man could swing a thousand bats or shoot a million rounds into his opponent, but to physically penetrate their body multiple times with blood dripping all over you gives you a sense of accomplishment. Like you slayed the demon.

The loser father that explains the situation.

Attached: 7246846-6480009-image-m-65_1544463401569.jpg (634x467, 67.4K)

I blame her parents.

GTFO spic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6480009/Indiana-teen-arrested-death-pregnant-schoolmate.html

So the father became an oil driller and the daughter followed suit. Now I know who to blame. Her father fell for the race mixing meme. I still wish to exterminate the kikes for all this, nonetheless.

Attached: 1511106848777[1].png (675x507, 22.78K)

Fuck off, D&C kike.

Agreed.

That's not actually why lmao

(checked)
In this case, it was (((media propaganda))) and the father being an oil driller to the black stepmom that doubly convinced her to burn the coal.

:^)

Who doesn't understand what niggers and part niggers are all about? At least he killed her part nigger spawn as well…ridding the world of his parasitic DNA.

How is feticide still a thing when abortion is legal? Take one or the other.

Good.

Problem with that is some kike or shabbos goy judge will release him back into the wild after a time.

Did the nigger at least pay the troll toll to get in to the girls hole?

Imagine that moment. Imagine being a dumb young whore, whole world before you, niggerseed congealed in your womb, and the niggerspawn responsible finds out you didn't scrape it out, and instead of embracing this beautiful White cheerleader who wants to sire his spawn, the nigger starts choking you out with your stupid fucking scarf - probably some Harry Potter shit or something - and then stabs you repeatedly in the fucking chest.

Imagine what she was thinking as it all went dark.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1529x240, 19.25K)

True enough.

yay, I agree, another white female dead is something to celebrate.
- JDF

Attached: 1544436508150.png (595x447, 72.47K)

A White female that would have produced a quadroon.

Fuck off reddit.

Practicing without a license.

Attached: Shlomo and Shlomo.jpeg (1143x1452, 428.4K)

At least this kike keeps it classy.

was he a Legal Immigrants son ?

See. And this is why I have a problem with people just going "LOL she deserved it, stupid whore." Some of these girls don't even have a fucking chance. Instead of instantly having a LOL reaction to a girl of your own blood, who should have been a vessel for many Aryan babies, being defiled or even killed, have a Robert Bowers reaction to the kike system that initiated that course of events.

Once you've crossed that line you've already burned your white person card. No mercy or forgiveness for traitors.

This Kek
And abortion is murder

No loss to the white race is no loss to anyone that matters.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, and her mutant offspring.

I was born with the superhuman ability to hate both race-traitors and kikes at the same time.

This is true. But I have to wonder, why is it that I still see plenty of Whites having White children in spite of the relentless kike media propaganda encouraging mixing and adoption? It's like somehow they've been inoculated against it.

No, just no.
Most of the time it's because they have been programmed from the cradle to seek non-European mates, no matter how ugly they are. Women are water, they conform directly to social pressure and whatever pathway is required for them to gain social status. They almost always take the path of least resistance.

White girls are forced to accept dark skinned males. Think about the fairy tales they are taught. Tall, Dark and Handsome. You've never seen a "Dark" white man. So, a young impressionable mind, is told, that the ideal man is tall, dark, and handsome. Then, they are flooded with nigger propaganda, every time they turn on the TV or the radio. White girl twerk! Comic book characters are lesbians, faggots, or race mixers. How are women, under constant social pressure to fuck niggers, other women, etc supposed to be expected to become anything other than nigger fucking cum dumpsters?

That's not what that phrase actually means. "Dark" actually meant mysterious, not dark skin color. The kikes twisting the original meaning of things as always.

Most of them are smart enough to know how NOT to ruin their lives.

Well number one…because it is fucking disgusting to even contemplate? Have you ever been attracted to a nigger?

OBLIGATORY

Attached: 2onsax (1).jpg (418x439, 72.69K)

For women, Instant gratification = empowerment. Women are child like creatures, that gravitate towards the most powerful man they can find to breed with or the most socially unacceptable ones, for shock value and attention… so a ugly nigger or mexican has more of these traits that women gravitate towards, at least, in a woman's mind, than any white male they could have. So, they'll get the biggest, fattest, nigger that looks like a low land gorilla, and fuck him until they have 3 or 4 nigger kids, to the attention it brings, good or bad.

Women are easily mindwashed.
If the news told them that Seal was the most handsome man on Earth, they'd believe it, and slit each other's throats for a chance to fuck him.

Find a Jew that can't manipulate the phrase dark to mean something else, and I'll show you a lawyer you don't working on your defense team.

I just want you to tell me wether or not you have ever wanted to fuck a nigger. Also, you aren't talking about European women as they are the least likely to race mix of ANYONE, male or female from ALL THE DIFFERENT RACES…so I know you are just talking about your own kind.

Have you ever wanted to fuck an ape?
Nor have I.

I was talking about Southern, White women, in the deep south of the USA.
They are pretty much trash, but they are all that are around me, in my area. For every white girl with a white baby you find, there are at least 10 "grey girls" with 4 or 5 mixed babies.

Ok so, maybe some qualifiers would be important in this context. You should try by saying that chinky bug, nigger ape women and 1/2 nigger spics want to fuck subhuman trash BUT that European women already know that there is nothing on the planet better than a European male and have no desire to fuck outside their race. Otherwise there wouldn't be BILLIONS in marketing and social advertising spent to try to make them feel enough social pressure to fuck an ape. And only a minority are falling for it. The kikes are literally having to bring our nations to war because the vast majority of European women DON'T WANT TO FUCK SUBHUMANS, KIKES INCLUDED.

Hopefully, one day, I'll get to go to Poland or Russia, and maybe find a decent white woman to settle down with. That's pretty much impossible in my area. If anything, if I brought one back, these creatures in my area would mind wash her into fucking any thug nigga she could… so the only real option, is to move to one of the white friendly countries, and leave American degeneracy behind, for a traditional woman.

Lol this. Its pathetic and it gives me something to talk shit about to myself in my car while her pregnant ass walks down the road with her (((multikulti))) modern family in tow

Do you shame them? If not you should start. I don't even bother trying to hide my absolute revulsion when I see that in public. Back to fucking Africa with their nigger trash BF.

Truth be told, I don't even view them as human any more, so I don't talk to them… at least with the misconception of attempting to sway them. They are trash, and are irredeemable. Attempting to shame someone, with no shame, or morals, is an act of futility.

Where's the dad proclaiming his love of beaner cuisine?

And yet you still ain't fucking.

keks

That's both edgy and nigger-tier mentality.

Attached: 1415623175417.jpg (1499x1000, 264.11K)

I consider them to be tainted as well. Subhuman like what they chose over their own people.

I rarely see mixed babies here in Appalachia.
I don't see any niggers outside the larger urban areas, at all.
And I see loads of white mothers with white children, mostly two or three of them.
I feel bad for some of you in these other regions I keep hearing about, even if you're wealthier than we are.

Attached: Redneckgirls.jpg (750x732, 172.15K)

I need to move to West Virginia.

Don't get too comfortable, user. You'll be enriched sooner or later if something isn't done.

Attached: caravan-faggots-6.jpg (600x338, 77.29K)

kill the quadroon, reuse the recepticle.

Just shred the quadroon. Problem solved.

I'll be there waiting for you, brother.

Polaks are polaks, hungers are hungers, they aren't interchangable. Stay in your own country you disgusting immigrant.

White means european retard.

Are polacks european?
Are Hungers european?
Are germs european?

induring head blown

Attached: smug shrug.jpg (1090x1200, 105.31K)

Sounds like an environmentalist slogan.

But what about the microchimerism? I mean, I'm already fucked by that (my mother got raped by a nigger and had to abort the rape fetus), so it's best that I get paired up with a microchimerism'd White female.

A college niggerball worshiping freak and an oil driller. What a nightmare. That girl never had a chance.

Your quads don't lie. You are a jewish piece of trash that would allow further nigs into our nations

It's a little late to start feeling that, isn't it? This family sounds racist. Canadian police should look into them.

Hey. . .

Think we can get the little whore's family hauled up in front of a human rights tribunal for complaining about the nigger-spic who greased their slut?

Attached: Burn_the_Coal-Pay_Toll.png (800x1067, 812.67K)

After all the propaganda, only the most resistant ones will produce offspring.

The only danger is "democracy" aka being overrun by foreign aliens who now have voting capabilities.

"Zig Forums was right"

Shalom Moshi Von Shekelmeister. Remember we must defend all actions done by white females for the (((optics))).

Attached: 1497313752719.jpg (1200x884, 407.45K)

Checked the moment you burn coal, your Whiteness is revoked.

Skinny Sargon?

t. feminist

Whites have spent 50,000 years evolving to be attracted to certain heuristics. These are almost entirely associated with the opposite sex of our own race. Big lips and nappy hair are turn-offs, like the giant ass that niggers can't get enough of, but we find fucking revolting.

You can be conditioned out of this, which the Jews have worked uncharacteristically hard to do to us, but the instinct will not be altogether ignored. This jumbling up of expectations is also part of the reason supreme gentlemen are so dysfunctional – they are literally of two minds.

Attached: Fat_Ugly_Mexican.png (1166x562, 209.79K)

why are white women so easily programmed? It's so bizzarre. It's almost as if one of the side effects of the white males being so intelligent is that our women are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I mean seriously. What is their major malfunction? You don't even see black women doing this shit. Just more proof that womens rights was a mistake. They are like ships at sea with no rudders. Just floating wherever the tide takes them.

She wasn't. Females never learn.
Raise her from the dead and she'll run back to him, forgiveness in her heart, legs spread wide open, ready for moar seed.
Females can't into logic. It's all fee fees, cummies and tingles for them.

Shoo-shoo, racemixing Jew.

Attached: Pic_You_Jew_You.png (420x420, 3.41K)

It happens on occasion with them too. They're less inclined to partake, of course, but it does happen. I've had black girls hit on me and show interest.

I am sure it is a purely intellectual pursuit for men…they are probably doing geometry in their heads or statistics while they are fucking.

Doing that while fucking helps you to last longer.

OMG now that is romantic. I'm so hot right now.

TITS OR GTFO, WOMAN

Attached: Must_Rape.jpg (577x435, 28.3K)

Bullshit… Those "Whites girls" are usually obese fat or gross mixed race mexicans mutts you must be a shitskin not being able to tell the difference. I lived in the South its way more socially segregated then the rest of the US entire towns will shun any race mixers that includes niggers shunning their own race mixers too. The most racist niggers are in the South.

yeah reddit constantly talks about race mixing white girls being brutally murdered by half nogs, retard