Viral Video Shows A Columbia University Student Ranting About White Supremacy While Harassing Black

A white Columbia University student was seen ranting about the superiority of his race and harassing a group of fellow students, a number of whom are black, in a video that has now gone viral, and sparked a heated debate about the school's response to racism on campus.

The video was posted on Twitter early Sunday morning, and it's been watched more than 1.7 million times. It's also prompted debates online and on Columbia's campus about racial bias and harassment, with some students saying the video underscores deeper issues a sign of bigger issues at the school.

The footage shows the white student — identified by the Columbia Spectator as sophomore Julian von Abele — in a racist screaming fit outside Butler Library and JJ's Place, a dining hall. Von Abele didn't immediately respond to an email from BuzzFeed News.

He then started praising President Donald Trump and shouting about white people, she said.

"We built the modern world," the student says in the video. "We invented science and industry."
buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/a-columbia-university-student-was-filmed-harassing-people

Attached: sub-buzz-18116-1544500725-13.png (400x400, 11.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Physics-Reforged-Parallel-Universes-Dimensions/dp/1517765633https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Julian von Abele&search-alias=books&field-author=Julian von Abele&sort=relevancerank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: E1804F79-FD8F-42D9-A8F2-A0DD8B46308F.jpeg (280x425, 28.57K)

Attached: 01F137A9-0759-450C-9190-1C8B30491494.jpeg (1000x929, 138.36K)

I guess reality is white supweeeeeeemism then

The guy in the video is actually Paul Joeseph Watson wearing a disguise. It's those fucking ears of his that give him away. The guy he's trying to be has strange ears as well.

WE INVENTED THE MODERN WORLD

Well it's certainly an ashkenazi, so could be Saul Joseph.

He could be a Jew, but I don't think he has a Jewish name, does he? What's wrong with anything he said, it's not racist in any way or the kind of stuff Kikes would false flag. Maybe it's just a white man sick of this shit.

(((hello fellow whites)))

The kid is some sort of physics prodigy.

So what, never ever act because youre going to be called jew false flag?. The backlash will always happen, no matter whether it true flag or false. How youll bring back white supremacy without defeating jews that will try not to lose theirs?. The roadblocks are there, we need to think how to win with those, not be scared of coming to them at all.

Hey guys can we please start a go fund me for him, I love white men as well.

I will donate 20 bucks

Seriously, there's a huge difference between spray painting a swastika inside a bathroom in a synagogue and saying you like white people and being white and there's nothing wrong with it.

Fuck donating get this man a job. We need stable employment where we can say what we want and our employer will support us.

3 fucking buzzfeed threads on the catalog.

We should literally kill jews but spray painting is too much for you?.

He's writing a program to make higher-level learning enjoyable and highly informative called STEMCraft. He should be okay.

that's a curly headed niggerish jew stirring shit…he will fade away without consequences but create a shit storm for "white supremacists".

He's almost literally a "straw man" for pieces of shit like WhoopingCough Goldberg and Joy Behar to knock down on their shitty TV show for the instruction of the retarded cunts that watch it.

I'm talking about how spray painting a swastika in the bathroom of a synagogue is an obvious flase flag, because non Jews don't go in synagogues, and this is likely not a flase flag, dumbass.

Probably, but we should support our brothers in any way we can, especially the ones that take risks to speak the truth like this.

must be a jew

This isn't something that most white people would disagree with or that would earn us more enemies. If anything it is helpful to us, because normies see
If I was a Jew trying to false flag, I would be saying
Not this.

Except he's obviously an impudent jew having a lark. I know the type very well.

It's so old. Think Frank Collin and the NAZI march on Skokie.

Seems staged and guy gives off a jew vibe.

Isn't him something Cohen?

Don't waste your breath defending something that doesn't need to be defended. Instead just start pointing out jewish crimes against humanity. Format this information as questions and make any audience trip up in no time. If Antisemitism gets called out you only respond by questions regarding the ongoing genocide against Palestinians. If they call you a racist you you bring up questions about the jewish crimes against Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Europeans. If they become angrily dismissive, like they always do, start going for modern day human trafficking, Israel's pedophilia safe heaven, the jewish drug trade out of Afghanistan financed by US tax payers, their financial meddling to legalize female circumcision, after mutilating infant boys for hundreds of years.

In short…use the truth to blame the jews.

Kikes are in calling people jews, just as expected.

Every cuckchan newfag ever

Has anyone else noticed when something like this happens, (a bunch of non whites attacking a white). A bunch of (1)s come up calling him/her a jew?

That's awful.
Please don't say, "Europeans" as it's incredibly broad and vague.

I could also say Westerners who believed, wrongly, themselves to be Western -Europeans- sold out SA to le terrorist niggur too.

this

Attached: breivik1.jpg (494x365, 24.94K)

Okay retard.
I bet Israel tricked a Jew into interfering with your colon as well, you're definitely not a faggot goy.

The essential purpose of the advocacy of racism is to eliminate progress potentials otherwise resultant from broad harmony between the honest people of society. Believe in the potential of others and the worth of the project of civilization. Live in peace. Love your neighbor. Strike not the first blow in any conflict, nor step forward into an uncertain fray where your blow might land upon an innocent.

This will literally never work. Not based on currently reasonable and expedient projection based on what we know -now-.
Things like retarded repetition of simple are impossible to fuckup due to the lack of presence of nuance or rabbit-hole like traps and are far better than wasting time you don't have. If everyone did what the guy in the video did it would be so easy even literal retards could do it, it would catch on and the truth would become truth just like how the media makes the untruth the retruth.
Modern media is literally so prolific that it can repeat certain things enough without any bias eitherway that normies will hear it so much they'll automatically regard the subject depicted as being 'true' in whatever capacity. Kavanaugh comes to mind. Plenty of women heard the case so much and from its depiction started identifying with the idea that he did commit those crimes, some even attributed the crime to themselves from repetition. People will literally eliminate real memories from ones they were convinced into fabricating of their own will in controlled environments.
I don't even know why you thing Das Jude is more important (they aren't important in the first place "muh Israel") but they are annoying in certain places but really the Republican party is already starting to look 'accidentally anti-semitic' with each passing day. Anti-(((Bankers))), Anti-(((Finance))), Anti-(((Media))), but sure, waste your time doing something else parallel to this when you don't even need to.

Even without points to repeat sometimes also framing the entire discussion by making it so people can naturally express their real selves is just as important as (in a sense) memory-holing them. The benefits of people openly talking about this kind of thing shouldn't be dismissed and have a similar effect. Good luck talking about your Jews too in 1984.

This civilization has degraded to the point of near worthlessness. Tolerance for the sake of maintaining muh harmony is cowardly.

The essential purpose of the advocacy of racism is to create a homogeneous society which is the only thing that advances civilization. The periods in which civilization is built up and made strong is an ethnically and culturally homogenous patriarchy which is followed by a "golden age" where all the hard work has been done resulting in an environment of plenty, allowing for leisure and an environment of safety, allowing for feminism and minorities to advance without fear. Oddly, these "golden ages" invariably lead to the decline and destruction of civilization. So racism and sexism builds civilization, whereas diversity and feminism erode civilization. Read fate of empires by Glubb. Your idealism is indicative of ignorance and youth.

Attached: ebfdc3e6bbc3b95d9b448dacc436806b1faa6b790bb3b7b6f9cca0276792de64.jpg (750x375, 41.56K)

buy his books to support this prime example of a white man
çamazon.com/Physics-Reforged-Parallel-Universes-Dimensions/dp/1517765633https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Julian von Abele&search-alias=books&field-author=Julian von Abele&sort=relevancerank

lol

IT'S CALLED READ THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE POSTING.

Your description is lacking a key ingredient. You claim that feminism and minorities just show up for the banquet during the golden age, but remember the racial integration of the south? It was done at gun point. Remember giving women the right to vote? Well white men didn't actually get to vote on that issue. Border security? Same deal. The TRUE source of the cancer slips into the society very early on. And you know exactly who I mean.

reported for calling jews white

Any other Columbia anons notice they're stepping up their email shame campaign lately? I got like 10 "denouncements" for this one, more than for the swastika spray paint