Time Wise

Tim Wise

We got the dox of this anti-white Jew, let's fuck him up.

Attached: index.png (640x960, 407.98K)

Good job, bruh.

Nice lookin house.

This is how it's done, the moment they try and rally eachother to harass someone drop their dox so they get a taste of their own medicine.

Yes, yes. Go do the bidding of those who seek to mangle the optics of all their foes. Make of this man an enemy unrelenting. It is good to be useless and miserable in anger, and there is no worth in happiness.

Screw your optics.

Do you know who Tim Wise is, newfag?

I know you came here to try to convert us to your goofy, naive and sheltered worldview but you'll end up becoming one of us within the year.

In the early days most people came to Zig Forums originally to argue against us and try to convert us.

This is time wise, I think he's already an enemy.

Attached: timwise.jpg (500x394, 31.87K)

Why do Jews still post here. Not everything is about you, kike. Fuck off.

this is like the third time someone has dropped his dox last time it was in Antioch TN. I think its all bullshit.

CONCERN TROLL ALERT

Numbers are legit, 1st number is his wife, 3rd number is Tim's phone

Nicee

Already sent 3 mail order katanas to that location. Hope he's got enough money to pay for all of em.

I just sent a hooker to his house

Attached: f342f93d65742c923f8a6dca02ba4964bc642d025a040e3122df344996397844.png (512x384, 258.81K)

Based
This cunt should have the shit kicked out of him

Attached: aala.png (796x687, 387.59K)

So what? Send Mormons and pizza?

It's her parents phone according to user who called and spoke with her father about the dangers of publicly attacking people exercising their constitutional rights of free speech.

…pepperoni, ham, & sausage

The mods are kikes here too sadly and I was going to repost. Thanks.

Just called to ask to confirm if he wanted to restart his automated payments for the "Disrespecting the USS Liberty Fund" where we "Napalm innocent palestinians" while "pissing off whites who carry 100 round magaizines"

Last thread was also sage and reported like this too, fuck off kike

(((YOU)))

Happy Hanukah faggot

Bravo. The day is drawing near brothers.

Doesn't he check the Jew birthrates?

Screw your optics, I'm going in.

You already have a thread for this fucktard.

(((You)))

Duplicate

Are you suggesting that we "wreck him?"