REIGN OF TERROR - Yellow Vests Uprising

Since there is a lot of random footage from all over the place floating around on the Yellow Vests subject I thought I'd put it all in a video. And that's what I did. Literally almost every god damn clip of noteworthyness minus the gore.

Here you go:
youtu.be/YBqMla18-54

bitchute.com/video/k4wJZuo1TKp7/

That should help people get the whole picture.
As I don't want to make this thread solely about me let's discuss how this spirit could effectively be weaponized across all the west. I honestly don't see germans rising up again any time soon but you never know. Let's turn this into a yellow west uprising.

Attached: dddf.jpg (1920x1080, 1022.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/nb3dqbnab0/YellowWestsFinal_mp4
mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/French-media-report-a-shooting-in-Strasbourg-13458037.php?utm_campaign=email-mobile&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social
youtu.be/QOsI70FssH0
videosmaller.com/.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46530265
rt.com/news/446209-strasbourg-shots-injured-christmas-market/
news.yahoo.com/latest-apos-several-injured-apos-194038884.html
bitchute.com/video/KwOCUkP7G43u/
openload.co/f/dMEc_pYuHjI/4115.avi
openload.co/f/Qj33e3dJeMY/Im_in_the_Illuminati_(Shape_of_You_PARODY)_~_Rucka_Rucka_Ali.avi
openload.co/f/VOmlw-GYfwA/I_will_follow_you_to_the_Reich_-_RWDS.avi
openload.co/f/XxZYZsn_gdE/Great_Empire_-_Audiomachine_-_Bliztkrieg.avi
openload.co/f/jMutRX4UUJY/xx08.avi
openload.co/f/x4wDaqyxg1c/smoke.avi
openload.co/f/zs0QKwxLEC4/Blink_1488_-_Truth_Overload.avi
openload.co/f/OKj58K9Ztgk/Blink_1488_-_Fascist.avi
openload.co/f/HjFqYpt5TlM/We_Will_Rise_Again.avi
openload.co/f/sl1_jQQw3Mw/Mr._Bond_-_Shitskins_and_Heebs.avi
openload.co/f/JVuElbdfaHM/yy003.avi
openload.co/f/YTM-pDTqzQI/lt_remix_final30.avi
media.8ch.net/file_store/4ec2d029809b4de9723845034345afc78422330e237090c69782ac30d3eb1a86.mp4
media.8ch.net/file_store/5d4e7a6a3d7e070e2181cf9638e2f0cd4bba82540e2ba0755e31639b3c418757.mp4
media.8ch.net/file_store/c46bdf9b68779d98db8d7b830273e17047cf9065b20ec2395ffc9912aabbe070.mp4
uloz.to/live/!kKal1JRsoNid/french-yellow-vest-tour-2018-avi
youtu.be/lH-LBB_nTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&
8ch.net/pol/res/12540057.html
archive.is/txNkv
bbc.com/news/uk-46524839
soundcloud.com/djpsychiatre/gilets-jaunes
archive.is/ug2a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I posted a similiar thread yesterday and was banned for it. This will be the last one I make. I understand some folks might object or call it shilling but seeing the response I got last time on my South Africa vid I think it's worth it. If not just ignore the thread. Cheers

Attached: IMG_20181206_233018.jpg (1250x825, 140.86K)

You did a great job on the video, user. You should upload it as a torrent on The Pirate Bay and similar sites, or other anons should do it on your behalf. Get it out there more. Very eye-opening how the Western MSM tries to make it look like a tiny little normal protest over gas tax.

You made the South Africa vid? That was a great piece of work.

Oh it's already available as download, free to use
anonfile.com/nb3dqbnab0/YellowWestsFinal_mp4

Credit would be nice but not a must :)

Salsa?

Already got it played on the Killstream, someone on insta with 14k followers posted it and shared it myself on twitter with 200+ rts. I'm way a head of the shill game m8, it's kinda gay but a necassity after the with open gates reach crackdown(only a guess)

Yep, check out my channel it's on there.

I mean the south african vid. The yellow jacket is already on my usb hehe

Meant it too. It's on there still somehow, on youtube lol

Fuck off, keep it to the established threads.

Too many cuts. It makes it painful to try to retain attention on it. It punishes you over and over as you try to process each shot. And at some point the brain stops even trying.

And no, I don't usually have trouble with fast-paced stuff. But this is just unprocessable.

Keeps the thread from being shut down tho. You're free to ignore. It's not like it's often. Last time I made a thread on here was almost two months ago and I think enough people appreciate it.

That's one complaint I hear, yea. Others say it's nice this way. Dunno I quite like it, conveys the madness.

Thank you for that, I'm sick of seeing the same 8 pictures over and over again.
Except;
at like 3:43

Agreed but what it lacks in information conveying ability it makes up for with emotional charging. The brain may stop taking in the abstract but the slow intro with macron and the subsequent hyperviolent hyperfast tack basically make what you feel as you go all the more potent. Actually since emotional reaction is the bulk of people's actual stance this is a fairly decent trade off.

To OP keep at it. With a little more refinement you will be a worthy successor to Gex.

Dude I wanted to put that Fallschirm Jäger song remix in but abstained because I wanted to reach normalfags too.

A+ content

varg chimes in

If this video and the happening behind it doesn't scare the jews in this thread then I don't know what to say.
This moment will come in the US within the next few years.
The issue for (((you))) is that there are tens of thousands of trained, disgruntled and abandoned by their government exmilitary who will be training the uprising. There are more than 500 million guns in private hands in the US believing the (((MSM))) less than 1 gun per citizen lie
This
won't
end
well
for
jews.

Attached: the wrath of the awakened saxon.jpg (1024x768, 191.29K)

mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/French-media-report-a-shooting-in-Strasbourg-13458037.php?utm_campaign=email-mobile&utm_source=CMS Sharing Button&utm_medium=social

It's Happening

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (148x28, 1.85K)

Thanks a lot for the encouragement, remember that Antifa vid I did was my first major project a few months ago and my edits already improved by a lot since then. Hope I can build up on it. Gex level probably not tho.

Holy shit.

True. I already told it to author but looks like he simply like to cut 3 times per second. I like video and topic but damn. I just can't watch it whole on one take. My brain simply refuse and stop, i can't process all non stop chaning images. Before my brain recognise what i see, another 3 fast cuts hapen.

Just trying to give advice to make it more friendly to watch in future videos.

I know I know, I probably could render it more effectively but I got the fear of loss of quality and I'm not as tech savy to know where the dropoff is

Thing with that vid was tho that I wanted to include everything. And I'm a bit autismo about that premisr. Can't leave good footage behind. What do you think of the cuts in this one:
youtu.be/QOsI70FssH0
?

I disagree.
That's the point of a video like this. It's meant to elicit emotions. It's not meant to allow you to study each scene like a movie.

KILL yourself.

How much degeneracy have you done in your life that your brain and mind are so destroyed you can't process this video as it goes?
You're not supposed to latch onto each "scene" in the video and try an attach a single response / emotion to it.
The video is chaotic because it represents chaos.

do you know site videosmaller.com/.

it works well and i will reduce size about 50% without lost of quality more or less.

i use to make post videos here.

Attached: nsb_07.mp4 (480x270, 14.41M)

If (((you))) don't like it: filter the thread and move on kike. This is an excellent video. It gets the point across to anyone who is more intelligent than a 3rd grader.
It's not with open gates quality, but it's up there.

good shit user, keep the good work up
ID on the first track btw?

One of these days I'll make one on Hitler speeches similiar to mine Anonymously tho, a few not so far gone liberal friends of mine have acess to my youtube. I'll drop it here so you guys can spread it yourselves.

Thanks for the link, altough I really don't like a drop in quality, not even a single bit.

Check the description m8

Seems like you guys get it.

Out of curiosity, any big news on the status of France since Macron's statement?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46530265

Both me user.
Either way. Again: I like the video, it does exactly as intended. Don't let the kikes D&C this. It's quality.

>youtu.be/QOsI70FssH0
Ok. You should not ever make it faster than this. It is how you should do all your videos. Or even better still bit slower sometimes.

And about lenght. Yeah. You could make 3-4 videoclips from this. But one way or another.

The Rainbow Nation is realy work of art. I usualy make video in one day. So respect you can spend multiple days on it. Anyway. Good work. We need people like you and you know it.

CIAniggers in France?

CIAniggers everywhere*

Attached: divine_intellect.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

rt.com/news/446209-strasbourg-shots-injured-christmas-market/

1 dead 2 injured

Link to your channel? Interested

Yeah but that is extreme downgrade i use to post i here. From 200-300 to 14.4 mega. And it still look good enough.

I'll just upload the 2 times then. One compressed, the other original

Yahoo news fwiw.

couldn't archive, fuck off yahoo jews

news.yahoo.com/latest-apos-several-injured-apos-194038884.html

Agreeable video from Varg for once. Celtic uprising now.

Attached: 123123123124.jpg (640x902, 166.71K)

My channel is dead. Shoaed with no survivors.

bitchute.com/video/KwOCUkP7G43u/

But becuase you like i here is archive of videos to download.

openload.co/f/dMEc_pYuHjI/4115.avi
openload.co/f/Qj33e3dJeMY/Im_in_the_Illuminati_(Shape_of_You_PARODY)_~_Rucka_Rucka_Ali.avi
openload.co/f/VOmlw-GYfwA/I_will_follow_you_to_the_Reich_-_RWDS.avi
openload.co/f/XxZYZsn_gdE/Great_Empire_-_Audiomachine_-_Bliztkrieg.avi
openload.co/f/jMutRX4UUJY/xx08.avi
openload.co/f/x4wDaqyxg1c/smoke.avi
openload.co/f/zs0QKwxLEC4/Blink_1488_-_Truth_Overload.avi
openload.co/f/OKj58K9Ztgk/Blink_1488_-_Fascist.avi
openload.co/f/HjFqYpt5TlM/We_Will_Rise_Again.avi
openload.co/f/sl1_jQQw3Mw/Mr._Bond_-_Shitskins_and_Heebs.avi
openload.co/f/JVuElbdfaHM/yy003.avi
openload.co/f/YTM-pDTqzQI/lt_remix_final30.avi

some stuff already uploaded here on low res.

media.8ch.net/file_store/4ec2d029809b4de9723845034345afc78422330e237090c69782ac30d3eb1a86.mp4

or

media.8ch.net/file_store/5d4e7a6a3d7e070e2181cf9638e2f0cd4bba82540e2ba0755e31639b3c418757.mp4

Attached: FranceNews24 - 🔴 ALERTE INFO - #Strasbourg - Suite à une #fusillade, il y aurait plusieurs blessés dont un touriste touché à l'estomac et le marché de Noël est bouclé.' #Breaking #BreakingNews #Aler...-1072573393189376002.mp4 (720x1280, 3.23M)

Fucking bitchute won't load on my phone. I'll check it later. But seeing the first few frames, haven't you already poated this in the comments of my vid? Or was that an other guy? Just wondering

I don't need it. I already download it anyway. But it could be better to spread if it bit smaller. Downside is you have to wait whole time to upload it to that side to download result. Uploading 1,3 giga to release you did not chose right options could sucks.

Well. Yesterday Al Jazeera released their masterpeace about Generation Identity and we already have shoting. These muslim fuckers don't waste their time.

They haven't caught him yet

Attached: Essamuel Hydon.jpg (619x809 14.3 KB, 367.25K)

Link?

It has been posted three times already, mr. tunnel vision

Ok. Low res just for you.

media.8ch.net/file_store/c46bdf9b68779d98db8d7b830273e17047cf9065b20ec2395ffc9912aabbe070.mp4

if you want download it later in HD.

uloz.to/live/!kKal1JRsoNid/french-yellow-vest-tour-2018-avi

Yes i did. Sorry. I was thinking i respond to another user. I think you seen it.

Wasn't on the chans that much the last few days m8. Or do you mean in here?

I mean the al jazeera doc

By the way, while I have you guy's attention. Check this channel out if you're looking for more professional stuff.

He's a literal god
youtu.be/lH-LBB_nTIY

Was it a cop who died or a civy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&

( Zig Forums do not want to embed it )

8ch.net/pol/res/12540057.html

Al-Jazeera Provoking Muslims Into Killing Identitarians

Shooting in Strasburg (rightful french clay btw) 2 dead 20+ wounded apparently. Another religion of peace most likely.

Let me guess. Next ISIS=Israel is going to claim it. WTF are the odds a terrorist attack would happen in the same city as the EUSSR tower of babel, in the midst of a country-wide protest against their power?

Wow, I'll watch it later. Glad I edited out their name from the clips I took.

Well, people are reporting that indeed, it's a sandnigger

EU Parliament niggers having their $1000 evening meals disrupted. Shamefur.

Guardian commie link —-→ archive.is/txNkv

Wonderful propaganda.

Attached: cry.jpg (308x302, 23.23K)

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-46530265

It looks like a religion of peace Christmas campaign.
Nigger caught invading uk parliament.

bbc.com/news/uk-46524839

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (736x414, 516.4K)

As a progressive, I've increasingly come to believe that progressives are generally too stupid to be honest, and therefore undeserving of leadership. The smartest people of all know how important it is to report truth as best as possible. This has been the key of science itself! Therefore, as progressivism has come to regard honesty as the sign of stupidity, let them have the future they are working to achieve. If honesty be the fuel of stupid, play on.

The invasion force is on the move. I expect more monkeyshines in the lead up to the New Year.

Imagine if it was actually a cultural enrichment attack, I think the French would be fuming even more if it was one nog imported by macron and financed by french taxpayers.

git gud.

No idea if that's an option in vegas pro

Good video brother.
Good to see our action on the streets edited this well.

Keep up the pressure. Squash the rat

>youtube.com/watch?v=Il2GbD4mrrk&
Where is part 2 and 3?

How should i know? Do you think i am some shitskin working in Al-Jazeera? It is all we have so far. I can't realy watch it because it is more or less false flag bullshit. GI are actualy cucked and realy care about optics.

Oh. I didn't keep up with the thread about it when it was leaked so I don't know anything about it.

FRANCE IN CIVIL WAR
ROTHSCHILD ARISTOCRATS VS THE FRENCH PEOPLE
USA RETURN THE FAVOR TO FRANCE AND ARM THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THEIR TYRANNICAL REGIME
WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO BEGIN ARMING THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THE OCCUPYING REGIME NOWW

Here is a tune you may enjoy:

soundcloud.com/djpsychiatre/gilets-jaunes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 5.15.22 PM.png (501x498, 393.71K)

It was not leaked but just simply published by Al-Jazeera. I am sure they publish rest in next few days. Looks like Terrorist attacks will be back on menu again boys. Already two incidents day after release.

The Daily Fail is now saying four dead.

archive.is/ug2a8

That actually was pretty intense as dark. Reminded me a bit of my drug days and the club scence which wasn't the best of times to say the least. Still great!

If the haji's and africans keep this up we just might get to see some genuine Gallic head chopping action.

I listened to this the first time alone on my big monitors and it was so intense I got an emotional response. I could feel the fire rising from inside!

Name of the shooter is Cherif! (cherif =noble in arab)
Its an islamist attack on a christmas market.

Police was supposed to arrest him this morning.

They haven't caught the shooter.

I can't imagine acting as niggerish as these people. It reminds me of niggers in the school yard. Then again, protests are the place for sub-100 IQ people, and there's plenty of them.

Bump

No it's not. This isn't even "the French people," it's a small portion of them. The goal should be to take it over before the left does or before it dies down. Right now it's just pure aimless niggerdom with a few sub-human anarchist commies trying to live out there little dreams, and supposedly (although I've seen no evidence) a few nationalists. With protests this size, controlled, they could literally assassinate the political class and journalists and nothing could be done. They could take over the country. So long as they're aimless, even a tiny force can hold them off, and it is. A tiny little police force is holding them off with ease.

You don't bump a thread that's on the front page and semi-active, you dumb monkey. Filtered.

OH NO! WHAT ARE THESE GOYIM THINKING!!!

Attached: 1544566352974.jpg (843x701, 111.01K)

How long would it take to replace cut off barrels? They can quickly replace an engine.

I'm sure there's too many white faces in the photos to think they're French but you've been sucking niggercock for too long.

FRANCE IN CIVIL WAR

ILLUMINATI ARISTOCRATS VS THE FRENCH PEOPLE

REGIME PREDICTABLY USING FOREIGN TRASH AS MERCENARIES AS PLANNED AGAINST DISARMED POPULACE

USA RETURN THE FAVOR TO FRANCE AND REE ARM THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THE TYRANNICAL REGIME

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO BEGIN ARMING THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THE OCCUPYING REGIME NOW

First there has to be public cover given to the idea to shift the overton window from bootlicking norm masses have been psyopd with. We get petition to the president and whatever he does it can only help.

USA IS THE WILEY INDEPENDENCE OF MAN BUT FRANCE IS THE HEART WE MUST STRIKE NEOMARXIST GLOBAL FASCIST ARISTOCRATS IN THEIR SYMBOLIC HEART AS NATIONALISM COMPUSTS BURNING THE CORRUPT EVIL OPPRESSORS IN DRY RUN FOR THEIR BURNING IN HELL FOREVER

FRANCE IN CIVIL WAR
ILLUMINATI ARISTOCRATS VS THE FRENCH PEOPLE
REGIME PREDICTABLY USING FOREIGN TRASH AS MERCENARIES AS PLANNED AGAINST DISARMED POPULACE
USA RETURN THE FAVOR TO FRANCE AND REE ARM THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THE TYRANNICAL REGIME
WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO BEGIN ARMING THE FRENCH PEOPLE AGAINST THE OCCUPYING REGIME NOW
First there has to be public cover given to the idea to shift the overton window from bootlicking norm masses have been psyopd with. We get petition to the president and whatever he does it can only help.
USA IS THE WILEY INDEPENDENCE OF MAN BUT FRANCE IS THE HEART WE MUST STRIKE NEOMARXIST GLOBAL FASCIST ARISTOCRATS IN THEIR SYMBOLIC HEART AS NATIONALISM COMPUSTS BURNING THE CORRUPT EVIL OPPRESSORS IN DRY RUN FOR THEIR BURNING IN HELL FOREVER

Okay shill. Filtered.