TRUDOPE LETS CHINK SPY GO

Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou released on bail in Canada

>Applause broke out in the courtroom when Justice William Ehrcke granted bail. Ms Meng cried and hugged her lawyers. The judge ordered her to reappear in court on 6 February. After the ruling, Huawei issued a statement, saying: "We have every confidence that the Canadian and US legal systems will reach a just conclusion."

archive.is/0vx1D
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46533406

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (624x351, 353.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C47uQ
archive.is/gZktK
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trumps-willingness-to-intervene-in-huawei-cfos-detention-puts-canada/
voltairenet.org/article204241.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what did she do to get arrested? None of us know who this random chink is.

You're retarded.

This board is dying because of clickbait shit mongers like you.

They wouldnt say at first but now they are saying she violated Iranian sanctions, which means she did literally nothing wrong.

Xi will take this thief bitch down. They don't mess around with people like her in China.

ZOG is pissed that her company violated the sanctions on Iran. (IIRC, they sold Iran some computer stuff)

pick one, ahmed

Huawei's an extension of the Chinese state user.

Found out that the charges are about Meng lying to (((banksters))) when they asked if the reported (((sanction))) violations were true. (((Reuters))) broke that story…The whole thing is one tangled web of kikery.

Leafs are probably going to get their dicks slapped for being ZOG puppets. I don't believe they have the 'juice' to come out unscathed.

They are Shia Persians,not Sunni Barbarian headchopping cryptokikes,you immense fucking retard.

Attached: fad872d0dd8e70df8b3530808791039afb74bc535938469116400b561ec304ec.jpg (191x255, 10.44K)

Castreau does it again.

Any suggestions?

Attached: confirm.png (1488x720, 883.3K)

check your jewdar, something is broken.

Attached: 57ef7502689c7334f155bece552be94659fc957d9d143a0f92cc1538bbf2e0e8.jpg (589x441, 54.36K)

All the real Persians left after 1979. They are headchopping mudslimes now.

Attached: 88IQ.jpg (900x880, 99.33K)

Spineless goddamn fucker.

Do you really think she sold shit to Iran without the blessing of the Chinese government? Trudeau decided he would rather be friends with China than the US intelligence apparatus. This is kind of a big deal when it comes to foreign relations. Canada is one of China's favorite investment spots (Hongcouver). Trudeau has just made it clear he will play ball with the Chicoms rather than acting as a US vassal. Don't mistake this as any sort of spine on his part; he just thinks China is more willing to fuck his shit than the US.

The what group?
What's that?
Oh, one of the countless number of those facades. Who runs that scam?
Hmmm.

NO Five Eyes is putting pressure on Huawei to give them back doors to their uncrackable encryption on their phones

Chinks are like jews. The rats will show their true colors when one of their own is targeted. Their loyalty is to their ant race.

I live in suburbs north of Toronto and its Russians, Chinks and Persians.
All my English descended Canadian relatives have moved further north, after being priced out of the housing market

All she did was trade with Iran, she did literally nothing wrong

Attached: 1429384830653.png (407x479, 253.84K)

He's a jew. Stereotypical appearance or not. You must be retarded.

Found the dumbfuck boomer. Go back to breitbart its more suited to your 90 IQ.

Attached: Judea-Declares-War-On-PewDiePie.jpg (1920x1080, 388.02K)

You realize he's probably Fidel Castro's (Castro is jewish) son right?

I think you mean David Berkowitz, the "son of Sam" serial killer who terrorized New York years ago. He's the jewish one.

Attached: 727363410484.jpg (420x643, 65.91K)

Attached: Z21112018185431.jpg (430x542, 32.49K)

Hi Mossad

I really don't give a shit what stupid crime they charged this chink with, even if Iran sanctions shouldn't be a crime in the first place, any reason to lock up this chink cockroach is a good reason.

She was arrested on the orders of "ISRAEL 1ST" John Bolton, a stooge of the Deep State… and she was arrested during the hours when Trump was trying to negotiate with Chinese leaders at the G-20 in order to get something better than a trade war .In other words, something that was bound to fcuk up Trump's deal-making ability.

In other words Meng's arrest was a jewsy move. That's all I need to know… I'm glad she's out of jail.

Attached: 2890473455t1.jpg (640x480 49.61 KB, 37.19K)

>glad a (((huawei))) executive is out of jail and free to keep buying up property in Canada
5 social credits were deposited into your account

In all of Earth's history I do not think a leader as incompetent as weed man has existed before.

They only care because her company made Israel upset.

Here we see the Iran First heebs quick to defend jewry.

Will china be returning the leaf they stole? kek

Treasonous.

I guess I'm the stupid one for not seeing this coming. I keep talking about how the Western system is teetering and about to collapse, but you don't really believe it until you have to. I know – I know – the judicial system couldn't possibly be more corrupt than it is, and that Canada couldn't be more of a bottom if the Mounties were wearing gimp suits, but occasionally you get hit right in the chops with Exhibit A, you know?

The funny part is, when the dam finally breaks and we nuke the chinks and hang the kike judges, they'll have the fucking nerve to look surprised, like they can't believe we did it and they don't understand why. I guess we're just racist monsters then.

Attached: Look_Out_Justin.jpg (1200x801, 295.96K)

Only if Canada insists. So no

Attached: Canadian_Dragon.jpg (480x488, 32.04K)

No, there are no good shit-skins. They're all violent sub-human filth. Also there's no such thing as a Persian anymore. the Arab rape wave killed them off a long, long time ago. They're low IQ monkeys just like every other shit-skin in the middle east.

Reminder this board has been taken over by
CHINESE SUPERCOMPUTER AI SHILL BOTS

Attached: MIDF.jpg (526x298, 22.36K)

Yeah well, we aren’t supposed to bring up how Israel, China and Russia are working closely together. It upsets the whole narrative of “Russia and China gonna bring down the jew world order!!!!!” Yeah, nah.

To be fair there isn't really any country besides NK that doesn't have pissrael meddling and even that is questionable because of Kim's time in the west.

Yep.

Attached: iranian-nomadic-tribes-1024x684[1].jpg (1024x684, 124.28K)

archive.is/C47uQ

DEEP STATE DOJ SET UP TRUMP! Arrested Chinese Business Leader During Trump-Xi Dinner — DID NOT TELL ADMINISTRATION

Attached: 858e2e48576127f3801c3f3e9136b7606abc0ddf.jpg (600x332, 30.24K)

ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE ULTERIOR MOTIVE

The mean of 78 and 100 should really be 89 not 88 as in your image.

Attached: Hitler_checks_his_dub.png (297x427, 128.5K)

what a fucking cuck lmao, poor leafs

Maybe: The source for this info is pretty weak if not none existent.

I'm going to give you guy some more context to this very serious affair. First Of all, as you all know China is involve in all kind of spying and subversion at the Political level, In university and the media in all the western world. Huawei is not just an ordinary company. It as a Chinese Flag ship who as the Full CCP support and endorsement.

Meng Wanzhou is not an ordinary CFO of a big random company. She as been groom for a very long time for the highest office inside the CCP. If you think for a second that the CCP will let her be extradite to the US with all the shit she know about the CCP spying in the US, Canada, Australia etc…. You are truly deluded… If the CCP cannot extract her before she is extradited she is as good as dead!

This is an Helene of Troy scenario……..

Attached: Trudeau Traitre.jpeg (1790x614, 160.64K)

Attached: BasedBailingOutOfChineseIndustries_.jpg (703x396, 62.88K)

Don't worry China already arrest Canada diplomat for revenge
They also boycott Apple i-phone too
You ask for war and you will get it Murika
White people are cancer . they spread pandemic around the world and many ancient civilization was destroy by their virus from their body and all poor native don't have immune

Attached: 3f2fbecc96717e91d39c59655a98e34a.jpg (564x728, 107.09K)

Your have any Winnie the Pooh xi ping pictures?

The United States?

That was their money the US stole, Americans shouldn't be allowed to use the internet

Every single fucking faces in that pic looks (((vampiric))).

天安門廣場1989

Attached: TS 1989.jpg (474x237, 7.71K)

Canada Shared Services was called Canada Shared-with-the-Chinese Services among those in the know.

Thanks Tony "Anthony Wiener" (((Payani-Clement)))

It's immigration court, it's really easy to get bail in political cases. Pic related stretched out his extradition for five years (he was selling pot seed to Americans, smuggling them in CD cases… word has it he ratted out a lot of his American customers as part of the plea bargain, but I heard that from some innawoods Zig Forums pot grower in New Brunswick as a rumor).

Attached: DUDE WEED LMAO.jpg (474x237, 17.76K)

Can someone post that copypasta that has every keyword for a Chinese shill to get "disappeared" for even viewing?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom

獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾

爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李

洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活

摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: check.png (496x511, 265.02K)

Hahahaha oh wow that's why you keep spam those words on my post everywhere when I cheer china … hilarious it's don't work on me because I am not chinese. but it's seem white people have no wisdom anymore… so they don't want to see what their enemy thinking

Attached: micheal.gif (245x235, 1008.05K)

Attached: Driving-Miss-Feinstein-800x420.jpg (768x455 60.73 KB, 43.05K)

We already know what's going on in the chink's heads - very little. You're braindead retards that just drive over children without stopping if they happen to get in the way. If the road was broken but the signs said to continue, you glassy-eyed squinteyes would drive right off a cliff, your vacant minds processing nothing even on the way down.

Sauce?

because that would implicate him.

Attached: icjzp7x4e5221.png (1024x2132, 1.04M)

and the chinese state is an extension of the communist party

and the chinese communist part is an extension of…

Attached: goatgirlfriend.jpg (597x470, 81.25K)

That's the excuse given. Huawei's equipment was being used to spy on US personnel and their allies. That's the real reason she is being made an example of.

Dear little yellow comrade,
I too wish that China stay strong in this case and teaches the bullying USA a lesson.
For you I wish, that one of China's new communist party aristocracy poisons your food and you die of a a very slow and painful death.

No thats the excuse given to retarded Trumpniggers.

Triggering kikes is the real reason.

TRUMP: WILLING TO INTERVENE IN CASE TO HELP TRADE DEAL
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has reaffirmed Canada’s commitment to the rule of law following Donald Trump’s declaration that he might intervene in charges against a top Chinese corporate executive who was arrested in Vancouver. “Regardless of what goes on in other countries, Canada is – and will always remain – a country of the rule of law,” Trudeau told reporters in Ottawa on Wednesday.

archive.is/gZktK
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trumps-willingness-to-intervene-in-huawei-cfos-detention-puts-canada/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x337 10.17 KB, 313.38K)

voltairenet.org/article204241.html

“THE ART OF WAR”
Behind the US attack on Chinese Smartphones
by Manlio Dinucci

Donald Trump’s attempt to re-balance the commercial flow between China and the USA does not correspond only to his aim of bringing de-localised jobs back to the United States. Indeed, the deployment of new transport and communications infrastructures is swiftly becoming a threat to the US position as leader of the world. The struggle centred around Huawei illustrates the way in which economic and military preoccupations inter-connect. Already, many States have observed that Washington is so far unable to decode this technology. Thus, as they did in Syria, they have entirely re-equipped their Intelligence services with Huawei material, and forbid their civil servants to use any others.

After having imposed heavy taxes on Chinese merchandise - 250 billion dollars - President Trump, at the G-20, accepted a « truce » by postponing further measures, mainly because the US economy has been struck by the Chinese retaliation.

But apart from these commercial considerations, there are also some strategic reasons. Under pressure from the Pentagon and the Intelligence agencies, the USA forbade the use of Smartphones and telecommunications infrastructures from the Chinese company Huawei, warning that they may potentially be used for espionage, and pressured their allies to do the same.

The warning concerning the danger of Chinese espionage, especially addressed to Italy, Germany and Japan, countries which house the most important US military bases, came from the same US Intelligence agencies which have been spying on the telephone communications of their allies for years, in particular in Germany and Japan. The US company Apple, at one time the undisputed leader in the sector, saw its sales doubled by Huawei (a company owned by its workers as share-holders), which moved up to world second place behind the South Korean company Samsung. This is emblematic of a general tendency.

The United States – whose economic supremacy is based artificially on the dollar, until now the main currency for monetary reserves and world commerce – has increasingly been overtaken by China, both in capacity and production quality. The New York Times wrote that « The West was certain that the Chinese approach was not going to work. All it had to do was wait. It’s still waiting. China is planning a vast global network of commerce, investments and infrastructures, which will remodel financial and geopolitical relations ».

This came about above all, though not entirely, along the New Silk Road that China is currently building across 70 Asian, European and African nations.

The New York Times examined 600 projects which have been implemented by China in 112 countries, including 41 oil and gas pipelines, 199 energy centrals, most of them hydro-electric, (including seven dams in Cambodia which supply half of the country’s needs in electricity), 203 bridges, roads and railways, plus several major ports in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and other countries.

All of this is regarded by Washington as « an aggression against our vital interests », as declared by the Pentagon in the National Defense Strategy for the United States of America 2018. The Pentagon defines China as a « strategic competitor which uses a predatory economy to intimidate its neighbours », wilfully overlooking the series of wars waged until 1949 by the United States, including against China, to strip these countries of their resources.

While China is building dams, railways and bridges, useful not only for its commercial network, but also for the development of the countries concerned, in the US wars, dams, railways and bridges are the first targets to be destroyed. China is accused by the Pentagon of « intending to impose, in the short term, its hegemony in the Indo-Pacific region, and catch the United States off-guard in order to achieve future global pre-eminence », together with Russia, accused of wanting to « crush NATO » and « sabotage the democratic process in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine ».

This is the source of the « incident » in the Kerch Strait, provoked by Kiev under the command of the Pentagon, intended to sabotage the meeting between Presidents Trump and Putin at the G-20 (which is what happened) and force Ukraine into NATO, of which it is already a de facto member.

« Long-term strategic competition with China and Russia » is considered by the Pentagon to be a « main priority ». For this purpose, « we shall modernise our nuclear forces and reinforce the trans-Atlantic Alliance of NATO ».

Behind the commercial war lurks nuclear war.

Attached: 1 MANLIO DINUCCI PC.jpg (640x360, 49.7K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: China.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

"Our greatest ally"

funky wisdom, wo de pengyou

I love how they don't back down. I can't wait until they start mutilating our army of monkeys. Do it Trump. Declare war on Russia so China gets in and fucks the ever-living dogshit out of JewSA/Israel.

Ruled over by Azeri Turks now, it would seem.
Many of these are simply Ashkenazi Jews who reside in Iran. Oy Vey, a Purim a day keeps the Holocaust away.

They’re saying she lied to a bank.
Sage for “spy” in thread title ffs.

That is what you want to believe for the lolz. China is not fear nazi faggots like you guys. they fear the one who say "We still be barbarian compare to China" and those people working hard outside your house :)

Taoism > All western wisdom

I already dead but not by China :)

Attached: micheal2.gif (356x352, 4.61M)

>(((bypass American trade sanctions on Iran)))

Oy gevalt! Muh central bankless goy nation! 😭 Deuteronmy 15:6 must be fulfilled! All goyim must be enslaved to Jewish debt as described by da Torah! 😭

That's why i think filterfags are cancer. Sure the shills and spam is annoying and you can usually size up a thread worth reading anyway. I absolutely refuse to use that function as I refuse to build my own echochamber

sure thing chiang

She gonna hightail it to the nearest Chinese consulate.

Canada is such a little lapdog. So easily bought.

Yeah, because taking down a company that can spread your spyware will be removed.

More like canada has a chinese voting bloc that turd cannot afford to piss off considering hes pissingboff everyone left right and center.

No, but he can put her in a cell, arest her father just for sneezing funy and replace the top with more stable puppets.

Do YOU think you're fooling anyone? The US has been freezing/stealing other nations assets since the 1930s

Its becoming a normalfag dumping ground.

Trump has openly admitted that this woman was basically kidnapped as a negotiating tactic in US China trade relations.
New York (CNN)Canada issued a stern warning to President Donald Trump on Wednesday: don't use the arrest of a Chinese executive as a bargaining chip in trade talks.

This site is really turning to shit.
I blame the kike

Like we want to pay millions to play Assange China-edition. Arrest her yourself, lazy fatsos