MACRON IS BLACKED

Macron is controlled not by international Jewish bankers but by gayniggers from outerspace. Recent reports indicate that the mommysexual faggot who married his leatherfaced tranny hag teacher is in fact in love with GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE who control him and France. Memes are real, friens.

Attached: BLACKED.png (2132x1584, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qII-4_xlb1g?t=91
vimeo.com/66125779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

bumping for great justice

now bogs make even more sense

Bog runs the Intergalactic Gaynigger Empire from the Planet Anus
Everyone bows to the Bog

Attached: 1543768733386.jpg (732x763, 63.93K)

Well you know what we could do….. Maybe we should amplify the Macron Gaylord meme, you know just for the lolz?

This one….

youtu.be/qII-4_xlb1g?t=91

sorry I don't speak neanderthal

Enjoy

vimeo.com/66125779

I prefer celibacy and people that treat me with respect. To each their own I guess.

He is so 'diverse' user…look at the niggers that have sweated on that faggot. middle lower photo: he is actually covered in nigger sweat.

Attached: malevolent EU stop having children.jpg (720x410, 101.47K)

I think they way, way over extended theirs hand with Macron. The guy use to be a literal sex toy for the elite of Europe FFS! Even with all the media support money, influence and Blackmail can buy. The guy is still just a massive faggot!

Attached: mural-eiffel-tower.jpg (640x640, 63.81K)

anyone who seeks power for power's sake is just that.

What do you think is being communicated here? And look at that fucking jew beak!! LMAO who would consider fucking that thing…I mean at least we know who the BRUTAL TOP is in that relationship.

Attached: macron what is being said here.jpg (432x291, 67K)

The fact that he posed for these photos is reason enough to depose him

I'd be more worried about what happened when the camera's weren't on…yikes.
Look at Putin's face…wondering if Macron washed his hands…

Attached: putin macron hand shake.jpg (720x405, 35.05K)

macaroni's lower lip is quivering with fear and anticipation

HAHA based putin

Letter to Macron…we are already at war.

Attached: macron migration pact.jpg (946x718, 257.86K)

Satan?

Dang…satan is a teen nigger…I fucking knew it!

Satan is a Jewess

a tranny Jewess

Glad I am not Satan

B-b-b-b-but you could be giving Macron the high hard one…satan must be transgender.

Satan can't be a jew. {rolling eyes}

kikes
masons
glowniggers
it was the GNAA all along

Attached: hro5z.jpg (800x800, 207.71K)

I might be a high ranking monster, but I wretch at the thought of sex with men. Gender dysphoria or not.

He's a jewish invention.

Their assholes are so furry…I am not surprised.

Why does a high ranking monster worry about gender dysphoria? I would have thought rank would incur privileges?

Ahhhhh I am getting you now…just like all 'jewish women' are actually men in disguise. Yes, it is quite diabolical.

Privileges are there, but they still cost something. It also takes a while because the higher the ranking the fewer and further between.

Mods, explain why this thread remains up.

Well since you are wretching at the thought of one, I am going to assume that you should rise as quickly as you can through the ranks so that they would be really really few and far inbuttweener.
I am so relieved that no one requires me to put my tiny weener anywhere I don't want.

Attached: 1543467889131.jpg (600x337, 32.38K)

OMGAWD they come in 'compact' version? Quick get the flyswatter out.