Hollywood's New Race Mixing Flick

From slant James Wan comes Aqua Man, a character who was originally blonde haired and blue eyed, now an island nigger. Oh and the villian? He's blonde haired and blue eyed and is anti-race mixing, lol. Oh, that whitey also gets cucked, his red haired white wife fucks Aquawog on their wedding night. No, I'm not joking.

Reminder, Capeshit is inherently propaganda

Attached: aquanog.jpg (629x613, 134.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThePrimo100/status/1007454311276826629?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1007454311276826629&ref_url=https://movieweb.com/man-of-steel-zack-snyder-pod-design-response/
youtube.com/watch?v=ekehCa69O9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does this?

Become this?

Attached: aquaman.jpg (625x950 159.53 KB, 190.2K)

Never will understand why whites and normies love diversity so much. Unless he is actually (((white)))

Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy was the only good Superhero series I have ever seen.

Because they're told to love it by every media outlet from the day they're born until the day that they die.

These fucking marvel movies. You cannot escape them.

Aquaman is DC, not Marvel.

Same shit. They still make 50 of them a year and you have to listen to normalfags talk about them 8 hours a day at work.

What's the difference? Both movies are made by anti-whites.

They both pander way too much to be worth anything but they're still two different companies and one of them was willing to let Christopher Nolan put out The Dark Knight and the Dark Knight Rises. Even still they replaced Bales with Affleck's cheesey as hell redo, along with some shitty Flash series, never even watched Superman so I can't say, the Wonder Kikess, and now an Aquaman that looks like a caveman. Pray tell, why is thread even bumping?

Attached: flashpoint-ben-affleck-batman-exit-death-replacement-1064431-1280x0.jpg (1280x714, 534.32K)

Daily Reminder: Half-breeds aren't human. They are the "chimeras" as mentioned in biblical terms.

The comic book industry from beginning to now has been one of the most jewish entertainment industries even more so than Hollywood. It was actually used by multiple fascist leaders back in the 20's-40's as an example of the perversion of the jewish mind warping European mythos.

The Bible is jewish garbage.

Hi, paid jewish shill. Run along now.

Attached: the goys were good until the end.jpg (720x582, 102.04K)

Why would a jew shill against a jewish-invented religion that has subverted whites?

That flash looks like he's about to rob a guy at the ATM for heroin money.

the bible is a collection of jewish fairy tales, don't like the truth? go pray to yahweh about it.

If your reaction to hearing the new Aquaman movie is coming out is anything other than furiously cleaning one of your guns and seriously wondering which direction to point it in, you're beyond my help.

I hope every allegedly white faggot who pays to see this shit dies of AIDS his whore girlfriend brings home to him. I'd actually prefer if the capefags never wake up, but just keep making vacuous culture references until the wild dogs find them in the desert we exile them to because killing them is a waste of rope.

Shit thread, OP.

Attached: Autism_Over_9000.jpg (640x480, 156.46K)

Hi, paid jewish shill. Run along now. No one believes anything you say here.

Too right mate. Just look at the names behind cape comics. Remember, Darkseid is a "villain" based on a combination of Hitler, Nixon, and Jesus Christ.

Religion derail begins at the 10th post.

Will not watch.

The broader issue with the comic book movies is what exactly is hollywood trying to make with all these? A new pantheon of the gods for normalfags? Don't get me started on the semitic origins of say.. Wonder Woman or Superman. Clark Kent , really? Only a jew could a name like that for himself.

Attached: Captain Marvel 2.jpg (2696x3400, 1.95M)

It sells, for some god damn reason, and so it's an effective vehicle for transmitting destructive ideas. I bet they really wouldn't like it if Zig Forums found a way to ruin it like Disney Star Wars.

As the consequence of modern catladies having a rape fetish and an overriding urge to drag things that aren't their own children into their homes.

By the way, let me see if I can even put this mess together…

Two younger sons, Ezekiel and Jett, are from his relationship with [Catlady Slut], who was his line producer on commercials for some time.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1348x1172 60.81 KB, 122.79K)

jew commie kikes pushed superheros because they were powerless rats that wanted to be powerful and wanted to corrupt European Legends. Like Thor and Asgard being a multi-racial society after jew corruption.

They made the flash from quirky funny to a outspoken liberal nutcase that claims how much he loves being a jew. Justice League was unwatchable as all kike trash. Also Wonder Woman is also a jew rat.

So justice league is turning into jewevil league.

And I wager this doesn't help either.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1191x517 157.75 KB, 53.18K)

What are you, 6?
The point isn't a discussion of the films from a critical analysis as films, but rather, to examine what they represent as political propaganda vehicles for the semitic rats in the media.

At this point, nothing in film or media can be assumed to be 'accidental' or 'coincidental' - it must be assumed to be conscious, particularly in the context of, say, race and politics. There are masses of people, especially in the younger generations, who have taken on this semitic media as akin to religion: between the cult of "I FUCKING LOVE #SCIENCE" and the idol-worship of semitic media icons, you have pretty much the entirety of many modern scums' moral and ethical framework. Thus, it is worth examination and analysis.

This is the shit being pumped into the heads of impressionable youth and matured indoctrinated golem alike, and it tells a great deal about the views and intents of those in the positions of authority.

For example, why DID this mudman get made into Aquaman? The answer: Because the real decider was a domineering childless crone with a hard-left bent and several decades in one of the highest concentrations of salacious kikes on the planet.
That's information worth knowing.

While on the subject, does anyone happen to remember a quote regarding Hollywood in the vein of "First it goes to the fag; if it gets past the fag, it goes to the cunt; if it gets past the cunt, it goes to the jew" or its source?

In conclusion:
Emasculated Cuck + Vegana Tingly Crone = Mudman

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1190x419, 45.86K)

Ben really should have played Green Arrow, they're both wealthy social democrats

I'm sorry, but this needed to be done.

Attached: aquamutt.jpg (1500x1000, 205.37K)

kek
twitter.com/ThePrimo100/status/1007454311276826629?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1007454311276826629&ref_url=https://movieweb.com/man-of-steel-zack-snyder-pod-design-response/

The catlady director also increases the chance that the movie will be so legitimately terrible that even average people will notice. Like when that woman burned down what was left of Star Wars.

You have fun wasting your precious time on earth doing that.

It's a jewish anti-American D&C meme either way.
Anyone bumping this thread is human garbage.

Attached: heysonletmetellyouastory.png (1439x1067, 1.26M)

kek indeed

She's not the director.
Her cuck husband was the director of the last film, which was the one where mudman was decided, while she was the producer; and now they're just moving from there.

That said, yes, that Justice League movie was fucking awful. And when did a woman director burn down Star Whores? I thought it was another soyboy cuck who did that.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (963x1356, 914.14K)

I will, thanks, have fun shitposting contrarianism while urging people not to investigate enemy movements. Or better yet, fuck off and don't, fag.

Attached: waat.JPG (833x1179, 70.82K)

Keep an eye on the joker movie. It looking like it’s going to be accidentally redpill like Bane was in dark knight rises. It’s making the Wayne family trump tier hidden Jews. Joker inspiring people to rise up against the kikes.

Hapa uprising when?

Kind of the point in talmudism and pilpul.

Attached: just asking questions.jpg (1024x683, 172.14K)

Its like you’re a brainlet

Do you (or others) have reading on this?

Attached: Marvel_Comics_-_The_Mythology_of_the_Masses.jpg (826x7338, 2.32M)

Stopped since Winter Soldier.

STOP.

seriously … he is a fucking clown literally
get fucked kike

protip: who is the director??? dont watch hollywood

u wot m8

So that's why I always liked him in the cartoon

No, they don't.

Attached: White_women_loyal.png (414x550, 33.55K)

The jew fears the clown

There's an anti-christian dogwhistle in the first Avengers movie.

When Loki forces a group of germans to bow, a lone man refuses because there was another already who posed as god among men. It appears to be referencing Hitler, but it is actually talking about Jesus.

flash is JUDEN too

There are at least 10 movies released each year by European filmmakers which are free of pozz. How many times will you chimp out each time hollykike promotes this shit? Watch fucking independent movies and stop complaining.

Still 50/50.

and they are? ..

At least Black Manta is not African American Manta, or just Manta, and is he still a he, and still a Bad Guy?
;)

those are opposites though
its should be

Niggers can't even swim.

Attached: c59c585c364a3d974c47ed950b55c7e19417b53eb08abedb4209c848e2e933e4.jpg (412x394, 20.04K)

Recent ones:

Kill Your Friends (redpill about the music world)

The Model (redpill about the fashion world)

The Square (anti degenerates)

Headhunters (european Reservoir Dogs)

Nokas (european Heat)

Older ones:

Lilya 4-Ever (anti pedo)

I Stand Alone (anti modern society)

Pusher (from the director of Drive)

Europa (american cuck becomes a fascist)

The Legend of the Holy Drinker (christian morality)

Honorary mentions (english dialogue/european directors):

Kill List (pizzagate related)

Animal Kingdom (Chad related)

The Killing of A Sacred Deer (greek mythology)

Toni Erdmann (redpill about strong indepedent women)

Doghouse (anti feminist comedy)

The Rover (asians invade Australia)

Swinging Safari (white family in 70s Australia)

Until the End of the World (Zig Forumsanon adventure)

Hardcore Henry (good action movie with redpill ending)

Dobermann (european Pulp Fiction)

This shit is so unbearably stupid. Jews have created a new Hollywood trope in which the more primitive your appearance the more technologically advanced you are. Every advanced civilization in fiction is now going to be "Wakanda" with tribal tards having advanced tech while looking like they belong in a primitive setting.

If only there was a wide scale revolt against this. The "Stop giving advanced civilizations a tribal appearance it's fucking stupid" movement.

Attached: sip 2.png (2048x2048, 129.3K)

When will the capeshit stop?

Note the word "strongly" in the question.

I do. Hebrew larping is not for me, faggot.

Attached: 3912938123.jpg (284x292, 25.29K)

Fucking kikes

That's because you're a stupid golem who loves shiny kike objects.
In every film, there is a pointless female, which is both terrible and completely jewish. There must be a female, just because!
Bruce Wayne is both over-seen and poorly portrayed, because we have to see the actors face, silly goy, it's in his contract!
And here's the origin of Batman! Again! It's only the 9 billionth time!
And here's a nigger! He's the real brains of the operation, dontcha know! He runs the corporation that Bruce can't, plus he makes all the gadgets!
Complete shit for faggots and dumbfucks.

ill second that, if you support this trash or allow your kids to watch it then FUCK YOU, GET AIDS

put a fork in this shit, i'm done

it's funny because these are numbers likely taken from white countries where jewish subversion is in full effect, meanwhile if you go to a highly homogeneous country the percentages will be the exact opposite

Still trying to take credit for the religion than names you and curses you to hell, eh chaim? What's it like being a rabbi of the synogogue of satan? Lots of AIDS and butthurt at not being white, I assume.

This thread isn't about figuring what movies to waste your time on, it's about analyzing propaganda, you dumb fuck.

Are you new?

Poiniggers can.

Here's the Aqua Man film poster.

Attached: a4de226e59794567eefb8f7b502941678db09bdc39c291edc71108a7f409f931 dolphins niggers.png (1057x561, 789.16K)

They don't love it but human nature is to fall in with the group for 87% of people, therefore they do whatever the (((media))) says.

And if they cast Black Manta as anything else other than a nigger the usual suspects would all flip and lose their god damn minds.

Attached: 1434259251001.png (290x371, 149.52K)

how do these people even manage to breathe and feed themselves? christ…

Attached: 1536589363282.jpg (476x499, 35.12K)

With the help of a massive social machine that ensures they never have to get their hands dirty by, ya know, killing their own food or defending themselves against harm.
They're basically adult children.

Protip: Domestic dogs never mature beyond the equivalent of an adolescent wolf while in domestic conditions, they're basically functionally biologically stunted as to be inhibited from maturing while in the car of humans, and will only achieve maturity if/when they escape back into the wild and revert to a 'feral' state.
If you think that same dynamic isn't applicable to modern hominids, you haven't been paying attention.

Oh, look, censorship.

Every single time. Every single time the kikes put out propaganda aimed at our destruction, I will point it out, dissect it, and then laugh about what I inevitably find.
I've yet to pursue such investigation that did not lead to a giant pile of hilarious shit and a coven of kikes.

Here's one very recent:
youtube.com/watch?v=ekehCa69O9I

Lost In Klessin (2018)
While the Russians moved closer towards German home ground and towards Berlin, forces were drawn to Klessin, a small village located
not far from a strategic crossing over the river Oder. At the same time refugees from former German territories already in Russian control
pass the area. Captain von Stock and his battle group come upon a trek of refugees and aid them in finding shelter and rest before they
continue their journey to the west. The narration alternates between the military and political events of the time and the deeply personal
relationship between Captain von Stock and a small girl who lost her mother fleeing from the approaching Red Army.

This meant as a reply to

waste
here are some ways you can completely waste you fucking time, check em out

56%. Changing demographics of consumer.

Attached: 067e.jpg (530x604, 71.28K)

They don't, they're just scared of, and intimidated by, non-whites because of all the propaganda they're consuming by the fist-full, and they're desperate to signal that they're the "good guys" fighting for the oppressed minority.

I only gave an example

Where's the analysis? The complaint is always: "they steal our movies".