Real Life Activism

Hello, today I want to talk about Educational Activism - or as we call it EduActivism.

What we do is we spread posters about pro-white books in our countries. So far we spread around 1000 posters about "Culture of Critique" in Poland and a couple dozens posters about "Culture of Critique" in Czech Republic, USA and UK.

What happened as a result of this real life activism(and a bit of promotion online too) is that sales of "Culture of Critique" increased from one per week/month to around 20 per day. That's 140-560x increase and I am not even joking. Of course posters weren't the only thing, because after we spread posters some people got interested and wrote articles to some right-wing medias and recommended it on their facebook pages.

Final result is that people suddenly bought all copies of "Culture of Critique" in Poland and now we wait for a publisher to print more copies of this book.

We have our own social media platforms, where you can check out our work and maybe help us promote it too

reddit.com/r/EduAction/

facebook.com/Ludzie-Czytają-Kulturę-Krytyki-250651728931631

twitter.com/RealChadRight

youtube.com/watch?v=R41Zy-OlTkc

In the comments below I will post pictures from our activism, pdf to the posters and explain the best ways on how to do it :)

Attached: 2018-11-28 19.52.51.jpg (818x460 251.96 KB, 204.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/p/how-many-books-did-the-average-american-read-in-the-last-year-this-new-study-may-surprise-you-8837851
amazon.com/Sticker-Paper-Sheets-Inkjet-Printer/dp/B01DJBMLV2
twitter.com/RealChadRight
kevinmacdonald.net/Slate.htm
archive.is/BEp84
kevinmacdonald.net/laksinReplyShort.htm
archive.is/A2X0m
kevinmacdonald.net/Beirich.htm
archive.is/1hKyq
kevinmacdonald.net/WestSurvive.htm
archive.is/DJKas
youtube.com/watch?v=E26ajVrG_AA
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_benches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We started when one of us got a book "Culture of Critique" and started talking about it on discord and Sam Hyde/mde subreddit.

Then we started saying phrase People are reading "Culture of Critique" as a meme and we even got this book to the front page of reddit twice - first time with 8 thousands upvotes and second time with 1,5 thousand upvotes giving it a lot of exposure.

Then we figured it out that advertising it to new people is the way to go so we also started spreading posters about it with a phrase:

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Here are how those first posters looked like :)

Attached: 35246314_1061696950675834_8083213749122498560_n.jpg (1328x747 151.56 KB, 170.53K)

Just arrived in the mail the other day. Starting to read it right now

good job

but the poster itself could use more information on it, more energy

We have a video materials of how we spread those posters, so we might even a post a video compilation of that.

After we started spreading it in Poland, people from UK, USA and Czech Republic started spreading it too and sent us some pictures

Attached: image (2)

Hi Kevin

At the same time we started an internet campaign to make it more popular online too.

If you want to now how effective that was just search "Culture of Critique" on twitter :)

Attached: u2CmvEp.jpg (1157x894 148.68 KB, 160.51K)

Great work my friend, however i think it's better to have a clear concise message, seeing as people these days don't even read books.

I am happy to hear that :)

Henlo :)

That's what we did as you can read from this comment. Be patient :)

After that we made new posters to include name of the author and his academic title:

We sposted them everywhere - even in front of 2 libraries in one of our cities that have this book(it's almost constantly borrowed by people from the moment of our activism xD)

Attached: 20180624_051658.jpg (2048x1152 773.21 KB, 709.93K)

Fuck off reddit.

Wrong:
- sticker with concise message get taken down in a few days by leftists - our posters stay for months
- concise message doesn't influence anybody as they don't have any arguments in them

And if you think that people don't read books you must be fucking retard and you should leave this thread, because I don't want morons who say such dumb shit here.

The reality is that:

- 74% Americans read at least one book in last 12 months

- And average American reads 12 books a year

Source: bustle.com/p/how-many-books-did-the-average-american-read-in-the-last-year-this-new-study-may-surprise-you-8837851

Other interesting facts is that only in Poland we got literally a few thousands more people to read this book just through our activism.

And of course we got lots of people from other countries to read it as well.

As you can see on the the pictures in this comment we got 4 articles in one month after doing activism which is a huge thing considered that from 2013 for 5 years there was not a single article about this book and after we started our activism media started publishing lots of articles, social media fanpages started recommending it - only thanks to our activism in Poland.

Other pictures show around 70 of our comments on YouTube recommending "Culture of Critique" - all of them highly upvoted :)

Attached: yt2.jpg (959x915 547.74 KB, 286.76K)

"K…K" … jew city

After we did that people started spreading posters about "Culture of Critique" in other cities as well.

Here are posters that people spread in Słupsk :)

Attached: 20180902_061605.jpg (2048x1152 566.49 KB, 571.37K)

the sad thing is that mcdonald's culture of critique is a philosemitic work, not anti-semitic in any manner.

Then people in Łódź - second largest polish city - started spreading "Culture of Critique" posters :)

Attached: 43828711_514278892369762_7713200512685834240_n.jpg (363x450 107.29 KB, 40.83K)

Not true. Read that plus his writings on the Occidental Observer. He is clearly not philosemetic. He merely approches the Jews with a bit more academic rigor than your average pol user.

It's a shill that wants to destroy this thread. The best way is to simply ignore him :)

In meantime we made graffiti about "Culture of Critique"

Attached: ato13o2b2p311.jpg (3264x1836 105.96 KB, 1.34M)

Arguments are not always necessary to influence people who are for the most part feeling based. You can shape any message to promote reflection, to promote this it does not necessarily need to be directly provocative, e.g. IOBTW and others.

If your concern is what leftists do and how long it stays i think you have your priorities wrong. But good work regardless. ))

IOBTW was different as it relied on a provocation and had to be taken down quickly in order to show people anti-white bias

Okay, retard

And we spread "Culture of Critique" posters in another polish city - Poznań ;)

Attached: 44402561_252020752128062_5944104497075716096_n.jpg (960x540 25.02 KB, 42.13K)

Find me the most anti-semitic passage in culture of critique that you can think of. It is not anti-semitic, period.

Wasn't there also people putting up posters that said "google the kalergi plan"? Or am I just making that up?

I have seen you on Facebook shills

whats up Chadright. Your doing gods work out there man, keep it up, probably gonna do some of this myself around Christmas time here in the U.S.
HH

Lurk four years, faggot.

dobra robota, sa jakies plakaty we wroclawiu ? pozdro.

Attached: sam_hyde_jewish.jpg (750x960, 143.55K)

Imponujący. Bardzo dobrze.

dobra robota, bracie

Attached: 1497885435235.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

I've seen photos of those, but I have no idea how widespread they are

WTF OP what are you even doing? Poster campaigns are all well and good but shilling a single piece of media this hard smacks of alt-kike.
ALT-KIKE POSTS ARE NOT TOLERATED ON THIS BOARD, GO SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE

Those figures are almost certainly based on people lying, and the books they read are probably mostly novels and self-help crap. Nobody who is ignorant to the jewish problem is going to read it because they saw a sticker.

Because CoC is a meme book. Most aut-righters have never read it, and just heard their favorite ecelebs talk about it.

Speaking of the book, what ever happened with the TRSodomites who were collecting donations to record an audiobook of it last year? That's something that would have potentially reached a much larger audience, but it seems like it's never going to happen.

Attached: NPC Looks in mirror.jpg (220x229, 5.19K)

Anything that "proudboy" touches is toxic and glows in the dark

lol sup juden. I've been lurking for 4 years and I approve this thread.

Uh huh. Sure thing.

what? William becomes willem or wilhelm in dutch.

t. american

Fuck off voat.

Looks like these guys put the poz in Poznań, try flyering here.

Attached: POZ nan.PNG (984x681, 202.26K)

Dobra robota

Dołączcie do akcji "200 lat razem" Sołżenicyna.
Jest profesjonalne polskie wydanie.
2 tom to jest petarda

God I love Poland: if that were America the map would be thick with red markers.

These are just flyers. I’m not going to buy some gov agent like KMac’s book because I saw a poster in the turlet.

Hey brother, I am pretty good, how 'bout you? :)

Yeah, they are angry, but we we were doing activism, we are doing activism and we will be doing activism, so their anger won't help them stop us :)

Jeszcze nie, ale może się pojawią, jak już dodrukuje wydawca nowe egzemplarze :)

Dzięki :)

Dzięki, bracie :)

We spread them in Poland too, even in front of the biggest antifa's squat in Poland

Dzięki :)

Dobry pomysł, dopóki nie dodrukują nowych egzemplarzy "Kultury Krytyki" to możemy też wypromować Sołżenicyna :)

Literally thousands additional people bought this books after our campaign with sales increasing from 1 per week/month to 20+ books in one day(would be even more if they had enough copies).

The only reason why people don't buy it now is because they bought all copies - they literally bought every single copy and you can't even find private seller selling this book

A caller mentioned Culture of Critique on NPR. Fucked based.

I am publishing pdfs for those posters in 3 languages: polish, german and english*

English one is in two sizes - A4 and A5. Other posters are in a size A5.

In a moment I will post how I make those posters and what tools I use for making them

Attached: English2a.pdf (Deutsch2a.pdf)

I am happy to hear that, brother :)

We just just got Polish presidential candidate Janusz Korwin-Mikke to mention it on livestream - Will post a video of that later

Okay, now I will explain how to make those posters at home using your own printer.*

*You can also print them in different places, but it will be a little bit harder and I will talk about that in another post

We need a printer. Any printer that can print in black will do.

I use HP deskjet 2620 which costs around $40 and have already small black and color ink inside that lasts for 50 posters or so. Then you need to buy need ink, but it's not that expensive for westerners.

If we have a printer to print it we will also need sticky paper to print posters on them.

In the picture below are ones that I use. In your countries they will be a little different and you need to find them for yourself. Basically this: amazon.com/Sticker-Paper-Sheets-Inkjet-Printer/dp/B01DJBMLV2

It's called Sticker Paper or Sheet Label. We need clean version A4.

After we have all that we are ready to print it.

After we will print posters we either spread them already(if we printed big A4 ones with only one on each piece of paper) or we cut them in half with a cheap $1-10 knife and have two smaller posters A5(I recommend making them smaller like that, because they are easier to spread, but still very visible)

To cut them in half we use knife, line/ruler and we do it on a back of old notebook or a few pieces of paper - that way knife will last for longer and we won't damage our table.

I think that's it for how to print them yourself at home. If you have any questions feel free to ask them

My next posts will include:
- image-version of "Culture of Critique" posters,
- Description on how to print those posters if you don't have a printer at home
- And description on how to spread them

Attached: CvGfIHzX.jpg (1152x2048 175.24 KB, 218.05K)

After that we spread another 120 "Culture of Critique" posters in Łódź ;)

Attached: 44690976_179218773009146_3569827708055584768_n.jpg (3264x1836 244.01 KB, 260.2K)

Where are you hanging out these days? Reddit has not been viable for a year, and 8ch is going down the drain as well due to codemonkey. Are you on voat? Your drive and ambition is wasted without a proper platform.

Hi, hello, can anyone point me to the most anti-semitic pages of culture of critique? page and paragraphs please.

Pro-white campaigning has a primarily reversed effect. It drives black racism, gimping their productivity/integration, and frankly just stressing people out. Racism makes people suck, no matter whose racism it is. It's an outdated social control mechanism which served to limit the limitless, but being limitless, it never actually worked well. Fortunately the limitless are rarer than they used to be; their kind tends towards self-destruction when great efforts are no longer being applied to destroying them.

oy fucking vey

Hey man, mostly on twitter: twitter.com/RealChadRight

Afterwards we spread another posters in Szczecin ;)

Attached: 20181109_012544.jpg (3264x1836 954.89 KB, 944.6K)

Have you considered doing the same with other books / movies? Synagogue of Satan for example (Book + Link to the video version) which can be obtained for free in pdf form easily.

Or The Greatest Story Never Told? Could just as well say "People are Watching:" Also this ties in to being more accessible for people who for one reason or another don't feel compelled to read that often. (some people are just too busy with jobs, kids, etc.)

Better than retarded imagery, poorer than info graphics. Post jew info graphics that include source links. Shine the light on what jews have said and done, instead of just having it as a suggestion to go see the info, show them then and there.

Attached: jews say what 2.jpg (1516x810, 404.15K)

alt-right shills get the fuck off my board

Attached: kevin macdonald.jpg (775x3923, 910.69K)

Put links to the files of the books you intend to promote, those posters are too plain.

“Shulevitz claims that I am “evolutionary psychology’s anti-Semite” and Tooby demurs only because he claims I am not an evolutionary psychologist. Both of these points raise troubling issues. The charge of anti-Semitism is a serious one because of the long and tragic history of the Jews and because the reverberations of that history permeate contemporary life. I consider myself a student of Judaism and anti-Semitism and would like to think that I have attempted a fair-minded and accurate account of these phenomena. Nor do I have any reason to deny the reality of the Holocaust. In Separation and Its Discontents I define anti-Semitism as “negative attitudes or behavior directed at Jews because of their group membership” (p. 1). By this definition I am not an anti-Semite. I do not think ill of Jews simply because of their group membership. I am unequivocally not an anti-Semite.” […]

“I should also say that I would gladly testify on behalf of Jewish interests where appropriate.”

kevinmacdonald.net/Slate.htm
archive.is/BEp84

“Most egregiously, I do not have empathy for Nazi genocide,” […]

kevinmacdonald.net/laksinReplyShort.htm
archive.is/A2X0m

“Jews have indeed made positive contributions to Western culture in the last 200 years.”

“In any case I am hard pressed to think of any area of modern Western government and social organization (certainly) and business, science, and technology (very probably) that would not have developed without Jewish input, although in some cases perhaps not quite as quickly. In general, positive impacts of Jews have been quantitative rather than qualitative. They have accelerated some developments, for example in finance and some areas of science, rather than made them possible.”

kevinmacdonald.net/Beirich.htm
archive.is/1hKyq

“But the reality is that I greatly admire Jews as a group that has pursued its interests over thousands of years, while retaining its ethnic coherence and intensity of group commitment.”

kevinmacdonald.net/WestSurvive.htm
archive.is/DJKas

A true Zig Forumslock
Big no homohugs

Thank you brother :)

Also update:

Polish candidate for President - Janusz Korwin-Mikke - mentions "Culture of Critique"

youtube.com/watch?v=E26ajVrG_AA

Good job, OP.

Good to see you here Chad :)

Are we finally going to get told whats so redpilled about culture of critique?

Please don't have any illusions—printer ink is one of the biggest scams around. Very expensive in the USA.

This pisses me off to no end.
Using the newer "eco-tank" models will help though.
But they are probably still engineered to fail.
We need to go from being a consumption-based society and economy to being a repair-based society and economy, else we will fuck it all up in the long run.
Look up the "ET2700" from "Epson" to see what I mean.
If you want to print anonymously, you can overlay your print with a filled in matrix of identification dots so that it is useless to cianiggers.
See this:
>eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

The advantage to promoting KMac is that it's written by an academic and promotes a way of seeing Jewish subversion without invoking conspiracy or explicitly calling out the nature of Jewish religious particularism.

People are reading Culture of Critique and some people really don't like that. MacDonald has to protect his neutrality in the court of public opinion, but naturally as editor of Occidental Quarterly and Occidental Observer, he has allowed what would be called 'extreme anti-Semitism' to be published by those like Dr. Joyce.

Should I add more pics?

Update:

2 largest Polish right-wing/nationalist/dissident right internet television promoted "Culture of Critique" on livestream watched by hundreds of thousands of people.

I will post it here once I edit it and add english subtitles :)

Thank you brothers :D

This

Rabbi, how about NO.

?

It's anti-Pole yid.

The poles killed a shitton of yid and repelled communism in the 20s, that's why yids will always be anti them.

Sad.

2/5ths of jewish population being in Poland in 1930s say this is false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_benches