Naming the Jew is a limited hangout

We begin by naming the Jew. A large number of the people at the top of the power structure are Jewish. They have a long history of practicing usury. They practice nepotism and believe in their own racial superiority. They claim 6 million of them were murdered in the Holocaust, when the real death toll is far lower, and most died from starvation and disease. They have their own foundations, secret societies like B'nai B'rith, and their own country founded under fraudulent circumstances. The Jew has been named.

Now, let's explain why naming the Jew is a limited hangout. Notice, I didn't say it's FALSE. I said it is a LIMITED HANGOUT. A limited hangout is when you tell a partial truth, but conceal important information that is necessary for a complete picture.

What other groups are at the top of the power structure? Freemasons are one of the most important. Related to them are the British royals and nobility, who have interbred with Jews and work through the masonic lodges. The Vatican is also important, as they work through secret societies like the Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, and others. Mormonism is more important than many realize, because they have so many people inside the alphabet agencies and they are fiercely nepotistic. Bankers are also very important, as the Federal Reserve (a private bank) and corporate private banks control the money supply, which lets them control the boom and bust cycle. The majority of Wall Street and London bankers are not Jewish.

Then you have think tanks and policy groups, like the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Comission, Round Table, Pilgrims, AEI, Heritage, the Jasons, Le Circle, 1001 Club, Club of the Isles, etc. Then there are foundations, like Soros' Open Society, Rockefeller, WWF, Bill and Melinda Gates, etc.

On Zig Forums, shills use naming the Jew as a limited hangout. If you don't believe me, start a thread about literally any group I just mentioned, and see how quickly they try to shout you down by saying "it's all Jews, and only Jews!" A good way to test them is to ask about specific turbojews, like the Rothschilds or Soros, and see how they minimize their contribution.

The problem with blaming everything on Jews, as with blaming everything on the masons, or the Vatican, etc. is that most Jews aren't in on high level espionage, just as most masons have no idea what goes on in the higher degrees. By focusing all of your energy on the Jews, you make two mistakes

1. You fail to account for many of the enemies of humanity

2. You lay blame on common Jews who are absolutely clueless about the crimes of the turbojews.

isgp-studies.com/ngo-list-foundations-and-think-tanks-worldwide

isgp-studies.com/1001-club-of-the-wwf

isgp-studies.com/american-security-council

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Edward,_Duke_of_Kent
informationcradle.com/usa/jamie-dimon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
archive.org/details/FreemasonryAndJudaism/page/n1
jweekly.com/2003/09/10/jews-and-freemasons-a-not-so-secret-brotherhood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let God sort them out.

Not an argument.

so you are saying its only a small percent of jews who are incorrigible the rest are based good jews aka common jews. notice how all of those organizations from masonry to walll street are controlled by jews and their shabbos goyim. fuck off jidf sage

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74.32K)

No argument is needed since it is clear that you do not understand the jewish problem at all.
Now, fuck off back to Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.

the argument is so weak it does not need to be argued. a fuck off jew will suffice

You must be new.

(((Freemasons)))
(((British royals)))
(((Vatican)))
(((Mormonism)))

The jew is everywhere, user, and guess who really was responsible for all the above bogeymen? Yes, THE JEW.

The head of Freemasonry is not Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Edward,_Duke_of_Kent

The pope isn't Jewish. The black pope isn't Jewish. The royal family isn't Jewish. Jamie Dimon isn't Jewish. Shall I continue?

sage for newfag blog post

Attached: EMJ_-_Jewish_IdentitynotDNA.webm (640x360, 3.09M)

Not an argument.

The institution of freemasonry is jewish, and they have their noses in the Vatican.

No argument is needed since it is very clear that you do not understand the jewish problem at all.
Now, fuck off back to The Daily Stormer, faggot.

It's also based on ancient Egyptian and Greek mystery religions. Are you going to tell me pharaoh is secretly running the show?

(((Dimon)))=Diamond, rings a bell?

Dubious source but I believe it. informationcradle.com/usa/jamie-dimon/

Not an argument.

wikipedia says a goy is in charge there you have it folks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon

this. ALL jews need to be gassed. For real this time. no fucking around. they are all complicit

I can say that I studied the free masons quite extensively and there was a rather clear period in which the leadership became jewish and there organization became kosher from the top down. It was discussed openly by several writers within the group. It happened a few centuries ago.

Get out and dont come back, literally all forms of lesser degeneracy are caused by kikes. Bill Cooper denied white genocide and used the "muh just have more kids" copout. Youre a fucking retard, go post on /x/.

Attached: subversive as fuck.jpg (273x273 15.89 KB, 155.97K)

Anglin, you seem to be having trouble understanding what I'm saying. No argument is needed at all.
If you want to go sing kumbaya with the jews, good luck with that. Just don't bother wasting our time by trying to get us to accept your own suicidal and ludicrous beliefs.

why does Freemasonry keep coming up? we've known for decades that they are Zionist kikes

KYS kike. This is a mason shill. Choke and die on Heydrichs cock.

Attached: Heydrich12.PNG (1579x750 123.89 KB, 141.74K)

Attached: bypass.jpg (1581x488 339 B, 114.73K)

Stop giving vague generalities that are directly at odds with established facts and provide your sources.

Also, muh black pope, immediate dead giveaway of some retard christian who thinks the pope is the ruler of the world.

Not an argument.

Your low-IQ is showing.

Not an argument

Get out.

Not an argument.

I am a massive faggot. Please rape my face.

ill bite do you not understand context? has your abba ever let you hold the wheel?

Attached: 95175.jpg (1200x799, 97.07K)

Not an argument. Reported.

Not an argument. And you just made my point. Yuri Bezmenov isn't Jewish. You're admitting Jews aren't the only ones responsible for cultural subversion.

Not an argument.

ITT shills have been reduced to repeatedly shouting "you have low IQ."

You know you done fucked up, right?

But you’re correct about the Limited Hangout.

Well I wasnt trying to argue that he was, but he is in fact Jewish being his original name was Thomas Schumann.
Yuri Bezmenov exposed communist subversion you retard, hes not the subvert being attacked. Did you even watch the fucking video or do you just go based off other peoples commentary? Thats where you got your black pope horseshit, Ive ran into you people before, youd believe flat earth if some zionist told you. Communism is Jewish, Jewish communist subversion is Jewish. Cultural marxism is Jewish. Our lack of morals is Jewish. Our destroyed culture is Jewish caused. Niggers inflammed and mixed with whites, Jews did that by sending in the army and forcing mixing in the 50s. Muslims imported, Jews did that. Feminism, Jewish marxism. White degenerate behavior - Jews.
White guy beats his wife because she made him dinner and hes tired of being interrupted playing Fortnite. Guess who, Jews. Fuck off, shill.

All lesser degeneracy is caused by kikes. All other groups are fronts for kikes or to a lesser extent jesuits. You ignored 5 pages of writings by the SD head, Reinhard Heydrich. His word is gospel here, youre a shill carrying water for kikes. I wonder who Zig Forums is going to side with.

Attached: Heydrich2.jpg (306x365, 41.35K)

Attached: steben.jpg (220x255, 9.25K)

And before he reads the 5 pages and tries to twist them, he cleary says Freemasons are a FRONT for JEWS.

Attached: Freemason-Kikes.jpg (849x424 40.98 KB, 125.17K)

You realize muh free masons is basically just the same as complaining about white privilege. Got stop those old white men!

Enlightenment turns out a shit (at least currently), industrial revolution and capitalism fuck families, individuals, and the planet into the dirt, scientism replaces God and now the fate of all life is subject to apriori mathematical concepts and enslaved by computer servers and sumarily stripped of their biological natures with the promise of transcending natural boundaries in order to do better for their totalitarian masters.

Well, maybe, maybe not. We'll hang em off that bridge when we come to it torkike.

checks out

How fucking new are you? Fuck off.

Who made Enlightenment philosophy fashionable? That money didn't go nowhere.

I’m convinced coastal elites mock flyover peoples for good reason. Evennwith the internet available to all rural folks fail to rise up against the urban sodomites in any meaningful way.

You're right, OP. I bet youve already receive every possible ad hom in 40 replies. I havent even read the thread and I know.

How's it going (((polvol2)))

Europeans did. That is the fucking point. The jew jewed the European who jewed himself first. And by that I mean Euros succumbed to the baser parts of human nature, especially after fattening themselves up on the resources of the New World.

Reminder that the mods allow these posts.

Hi, imkikey! You've completely and utterly blown your cover by claiming literally everyone who is the opposite of me is me! COMMIT SUICIDE! You're WORTHLESS!

Did you read the op? Even he admitted complaining about Freemasonry is not only socially acceptable but encouraged because most free masons are white. I would love too see some proof to the contrary.

At least you're sageing

Proving me right, of course.

Most southern states still don't recognize prince hall (black) freemasons.

t. jew

Notice how almost none of these shill say anything bad about Jews while larping as antisemites. It's all "the masons dindu nuffin" "the Jesuits dindu nuffin" or "the Jew is responsible for all the bad stuff the masons do."

A “shabbos” is a white person with a brain parasite. How unfortunate.

Either you’re a lazy antisemite with a mouth full of dogshit or you’re a scheming evil genius from the Orient!

What a retard.

Not an argument.

Nice try you arrogant bastard

archive.org/details/FreemasonryAndJudaism/page/n1

Attached: Freemasonry and Judaism by Vicomte Leon de Poncins (1930)_001.jpg (680x1098, 209.46K)

Just stop replying. He's just going to keep responding with nonsense as an excuse to bump.

Pointing out that you countered your own point is an argument, you utter retard. The quality of shills these days is really low.

Attached: 34t5r52354f4g billionaires revi.jpg (1140x1446, 566.04K)

This isnt cuckchan, although there are some tumors who migrated here recently, no one is going to fall for this delusional horseshit except schizos like you. The facts show its Jews but you bought into a conspiracy racket that says otherwise because they realize criticizing Jews is actually dangerous but suggesting its the pope doesnt get anyone angry. Its a racket, they sell books and things, David Icke reptilian horseshit.

Attached: communists2.png (650x994, 600.04K)

Fair point.

OP has acknowledged that jews perpetrate evil, however, they are not the only ones who do so. It would be absolutely foolish and blind not to recognize the reality that we have race traitors. Gas chambers dont discriminate, throw all the scumbags in them please.

I see memes, not facts. I see cherrypicking, not comparative analysis. I see an agenda, not a willingness to be found incorrect. I see a swindler.

There is vitually no honor to be found in this place, only blinding, impotent rage directed at a false image.

Filtered

The lies by omission are incalculable. It is seat of the pants pilpul 24/7.

Same. Filtered.

He didnt bother to even try responding these:

They’ve been shown daily on the board for fucking years.

I didn't contradict anything. You shills haven't named a single Jew, talked about their secret societies, or described specific acts they have done. You're larping.

Present your facts, master mason.

Here they go, turning the momentum back toward “If a group of jews has ever done anything, they’ve done everything”.

Lefty/pol/ is for you. Its a kike, relax everyone.

They know what a limited hangout is. They're trying to defend it. Shills on here only have a few sacred cows, and the "blame everything on Jews and Jews only" psy op is near the top of the list.

jweekly.com/2003/09/10/jews-and-freemasons-a-not-so-secret-brotherhood/
written by a jew on a jewish news website, they admit it

Not an argument.

That proves nothing.

Attached: jew-rotten-apple-worm.jpeg (928x8800 552.33 KB, 1005.04K)

There ought to be no sacred cows. But were that the case I don’t think we’d be having a political…something. Discussion, flae war, whatever.

Heydrich isnt a Jew but you are.

Name (((them))).

Attached: jew people (2)

nobody blames everything on "jews" only you shill. people rag on traitors and white retards who race mix, there are plenty of bad chinks a swell as sandniggers

Attached: JEWS EXPELLED 359 times.png (1516x810 333.17 KB, 297.66K)

In both cases I haven’t made an argument, only a personal observation, Stefan. Notice I made no citations or falsifiable claims. Good job! Here’s a gold star.

Let me be very clear. Muslims raped and enslaved 1 million underage British white girls, but Jews are the reason that happened at all. Everything is Jewish caused, including white degenerate behavior. Walmart fatties on scooters, guess who, Jews did it - not whites.

Attached: muslim-rape-gangs4.jpg (640x487, 89.36K)

someone post that image of a freemasonry book saying modern day masonry is entirely jewish. i dont seem to have it

Attached: 39792287b8bad8c876d10ec3a80adf1febd306655054e62f60725316e85520de.jpg (640x640, 52.79K)

Didn't you use wikipedia as a source earlier?

Yes. We all noticed. That's why you need to go back to reddit.