Language

Why do white Nationalists, Traditionalists, Reactionaries, and Neo-Conservatives use Ebonics (African-American Vernacular English) words?

For example, the words "based" and "thot".

The main components of these ideologies are about preserving European culture and resisting globalism/homogenization and social/civilizational degeneration. I believe using ebonics has the opposite effect of these stated goals.

Attached: A Wyatt Mann - Ebonics.jpg (640x501, 83.57K)

Niggas iffy uh blicky got the stiffy uh

It's a kike plot to lower the IQ of whites by forcing nigger culture through memes
I didn't know "based" was a nigger term though.

Bix nood muhfugga

Man u cracka az muhfuggas alweyz b tryna teech a nigga 2 speak

gay cunt

This. Jews have shoved so much damn nigger culture down our throats in the last 50 years that many whites don't even recognize it. Niggers have different speech patterns due to less developed vocalizing structures and less brain power to form eloquent speech. If you're a white American or Bong you should speak and write properly in the English language. That means handwriting, spelling, vocabulary, and sentence structure. Read more, watch TV less. Insist your children do the same; ignore them when mimic nigger speech patterns; teach them the grammer and sentence structure that schools are now skipping over as "unimportant". Teach them handwriting, which is completely eliminated in many schools. Give them classics to read. No nigger books, no nigger history except that which you properly interpret and explain to them. For instance: Wanna know about Rosa Creamed Turd Parks? Fine… she was the second staged attempt to start an uprising, no one cared when the darker skinned one was busted for sitting in a white person's seat. They deliberately choose a "high-yellow" (half a nigger with light skin) because she seemed more "relate-able" (less monkey like). But I digress.

TL;DR: Fuck niggers and the jews they rode in on. Keep your mind and your house nigger-free. Turn off sports ball and monkey music.

Playful irony, OP. Could you ask a question with a more obvious answer?

>Why does the (((Alt-right))) Ebonics (African-American Vernacular English) words?
Fixed that for you.

Niggerspeak is a carryover from imageboard habits. Anons can't keep their autism to themselves and their ways of speaking spread to normalgags that call themselves the alt-right.

I pity you

Do you not understand psyops and the tactic of co-opting? Historically foreigners weren't allowed to learn the language of a people for this very reason. It's why jews become journalists, lawyers, judges, and politicians to co-opt the language. If a foreigner controls your language they control the culture plain and simple.

I can see that, as usual, OP is a (1) and done sort of fellow. "Based" is not ebonics, nor any form of negro speech. It is an actual word that fell out of use and then fell back in to use during recent times in a mocking manner. "Thot" is a more accurate gripe, as it is an internet term from an acronym that includes "ho", which is ebonics. Debates can be made due to the fact negros can't spell, and commonly replace that with "dat". However, the debates can't be made with you because of the aforementioned (1) and the fact you understand so little of the English language that you believe "based" is an ebonics term and have no desire to research the topic you are complaining about. Debates also can not be made with because he lectures about correct usage of English while putting commas before the "and" in the last item of a list and believes
relateable is hyphenated.
Going to just leave it at that and filter this thread. Thank you for your time and I recommend learning the basics of the language you communicate in, especially if that is the topic of discussion chosen by (you).

finna dab on dis midget fool OP

Fuck off leddit.

Nigs don't have words, they make noises that somewhat slightly sound like words, but you can't understand anything, unless you are a nig youself…

I agree OP, and I think it's jews pushing it in the WN e-sphere to attack whites, plus impressionable Gen Zog retards mimicking said jews.

That said, most of that lexicon is absent on Zig Forums except for thot, which I hate. Based is used pretty much in an ironic and derisive fashion on here these days (like mocking "based Trump" and "based Putin" or even spelling it baste).

Anyway, Thot = Thoth? Another way for jews to slander their ancient, long dead rivals, like with ISIS = Isis? Just a thought.

i too am guilty of speaking in nigger jive talk when i was young. when you're young you're easily fooled by (((pop culture))) to conform by rebelling. the kikes have setup nigger jive slang as being cooler than proper King's English. the kikes have even created a trope in their (((hollywood))) propaganda of the boring, weak middle aged white man and turned his manner of speaking intelligently into a punchline for the laugj track. think of Dwight Schrute. the kids don't want to be Dwight, they want to be the nigger Daryll who is barely literate.

i have since purged all nigger jive talk from my vocabulary and you should too. if somone can't fucking speak proper English, then they don't deserve my time wasted on translating their monkey screeching into comprehendable language.

there is also the 1984 Newspeak aspect of nigger jive. the kike wants white youth to lose their ability to speak and write, in order to slowly genocide us. the kikes in Jollywood love promoting brain dead nigger rappers who can barely more than grunt their immediate emotions as repetitive slang catch phrases.

the kikes know if they slowly erase complex words from the common vocabulary, and replace them with what nigger rappers are paid to say, then it will be easier for the State and Silicon Valley and the Fake News to begin altering our language as the mass adoption of Newspeak accelerates. you can already see the transition is well advanced if you watch JNN or read the JYT.

then consider the recent poll finding the average adult read only 1 book all year, and add in something like 50% of graduating high school seniors can't read a book and then tell you what the book said, and also something like 70% of incoming college freshman are so far behind that they need a full year of remedial English and math just to be able to take first year courses.

if you read historic archives from 150 to 300 years ago, such as old letters from common people, you will be struck by how eloquently and advanced the average literate white person was as compared to now. the old general reading and speaking levels of the average man in the street would today be considered PhD level. the line from the movie Idiocracy "you talk like a fag" was a prophecy.

never forget what they have taken from you.

Attached: 1984-presentation-12-638.jpg (600x400 39.47 KB, 230.85K)

Except that is correct, if he means to separate the subjects discussed within the list as all being different and unrelated concepts. He would drop the final comma if he meant to imply that the last item and the preceding item were connected (such as in 'smoking and other vices'), or if he wanted to connect all the items in the list (such as in 'red, white and blue'). The fact that you don't understand the difference in implications between the presence or absence of that comma shows that you don't have a proper understanding of how language is used, or how people apply inflection, tone, and emphasis when they speak. That comma being written is intended to represent the vocal rhythm that is associated with either mentioning multiple separate ideas (with pauses between for emphasis - 'Normans, Bretons, and Franks'), or mentioning multiple things as part of a greater idea (fluidly moving from word to word without stopping - 'gun rights, ownership and use').

Pay attention to the examples given in the post and read them out loud to yourself, and you'll learn something about communicating to real people in the real world. Maybe then you won't be such a reactionary nigger that you attempt to discount an entire post over an imaginary grammatical mistake that is in fact your own error, not the OP's.

Also, you incorrectly used double quotes when you typed ""and"". Double quotes are only used to refer to something somebody actually said, verbatim, because you are outright quoting them. The proper punctuation to have used in that context would have been single quotes, because single quotes are written when your intent is not to repeat someone's speech, but to instead draw emphasis to the fact that you want to discuss a particular word or concept in specificity. To demonstrate, this post is my way of pointing out that your attempts at being a 'grammar Nazi' are middle school level at best.

I think its supposed to be ironic and appeal to the kids. I am writing a dissertation on appropriation of black culture and slang by racist whites now.

WE DON’T. THOSE ARE SHILLS. FUCK YOUR FALSE PREMISE.

non-americans do that rarely except for some poles.
Also Anglin is a wigger faggot.

SKRT SKRT SKRT!
GLOCK GO BLATATATAT
ASS GO CLAP CLAP CLAP
GLOCK GO BLATATATAT
ASS GO CLAP CLAP CLAP SKRT
UH FINNA GO HARD ON DIS TRAK NIGGA UH
goldestein productions….
I DRIVE A RARI SKRT SKRT UH!
WHITE PIPYL GET BLATATATAT UH!

Attached: nog.jpg (500x500, 49.18K)

Attached: hillary-clintons-sass-filled-snapchat-blitz-is-a-perfect-clap-back-4790632.png (734x967 447.61 KB, 750.96K)

We use thot because it really triggers white knights like yourself. It trolls you, in other words, and trolling is a art we have practiced for years and will continue to practice no matter how much you cry about it.

I thought we were using it in a condescending, smart-ass way, otherwise, we are just as nignorant as those we make fun of.

Attached: Retard at least I'm not a nigger.jpg (500x453, 51.7K)

was rockwell right about motherfucker being a nigger word?

Wanna know how I know you're from cuckchanit? You probably can't even define that word, you stupid underage sperg. LARPing and shitposting unironically in real life is not 'trolling', it's being a tremendous disappointment to your species.

ENGLISH IS A GERMANIC LANGUAGE
EBONICS IS A CELTIC-AMERICAN BASTARDIZATION OF IT
Africans simply took it as their own, much like they did basketball,fried chicken, graffiti, and big tiddies. Pic very related.

Attached: Venus_von_Willendorf.jpg (1428x2684, 591.17K)

Also, anybody have an archoive of the 'Reclaiming Language' thread?

Attached: shannon-beauty-1024x576.jpeg (1024x576, 85.22K)

Yes, this is very worrying, especially how "nazis" speak like fucking yids.

The over-abudance of kike terms on this board makes it look really bad.

LESS JEW IN YOUR MIND AND VOICE
MORE GERMAN.

I don't.

Attached: machine_code.jpg (800x427, 58.59K)

Fam isn't a nigger term, it's a term used by Masons that nigs latched onto as it appears many former Masons end up in prison and thus effect nig culture directly.

Don't be such a prude you faggot.

How about making a quality OP that isnt a 4 sentence long blurb of a half formed opinion and maybe I'll consider entertaining your stupidity.

Based is an ironic term made to make fun of the altkike faggots worshipping non-whites within our movements.

The rest are just zoomerspeak

>>>/suicide/

because it's funny to mock niggers by using their words while being racist

THESE NIGGAZ SAY THEY HEARD OF ME
I AINT HEARD OF U

Only commie cucks use that term.

Go back to leftypol.

Imagine being this fucking new. The Nazis even used the term in their anthem.

Newfag redditors aren't welcome. Lurk 2 more decades before posting so you don't ask stupid shit like why people shitpost on a chan.

$$\color{red}{redtext}$$

$$\color{red}{I SEE YOU LEFTYPOL}$$

[tex]\color{red}{I SEE YOU LEFTYPOL}[/tex]

Go back to leftypol. 👈

Fucking Burger Education….EVERY FUCKING TIME!
First: It's not the anthem. Das Deutschlandlied was the anthem.

Second: The line says Kam’raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen which means Comrades, shot by redfront and reaction. and this means the reaction to the NS revolution. The reaction to the reaction fascism/natsoc is….

Fascism/NatSoc is reactionary faggot….

Is dis nigga serious?

The HWL actually WAS the anthem, with verse one of the Deutschlandlied proceeding it.

I'm stikk confused how anyone kooks at wis site and winks, "Wowzers, wis is a Zeek's Writ of hidden actuak sentiment! The untraceabikity must be making everyone honest!" I mean, racism? Reakky? It's kike wis whoke plake was made to make gukkible VIPs hate the pubkic.

What are you doing, you schizophrenic nigger?

Never understood the appeal of intentionally making yourself sound retarded.

Fleek? Yeet? Nothing more cringey than a 14 year old wigger saying this shit because kike media tells him being a dumbass and talking like one is cool.

Because it sounds stupid which makes it funny tbh fam

Because we aren't niggers

I gave up feeling the necessity to speak English after seeing an Indian Doctor who has been in the country for 30 years and I couldn’t understand anything he said , so I was like Fuck It

People who use those terms are idiots (for now).

They don't realize that they're a part of the manchild/subhumanized man problem.

Get the fuck up out my face before I murder jews

my parents and grandparents came to America after the iron curtain my parents can speak English but can't read or write and my grandparents didn't speak English after living here for more than 30 years before passing away.

I'm gonna bump this by saying that nobody has jumped on the potential to turn this shit thread into a good one by making it an opportunity for actual discussion about language and linguistics and how they influence, are influenced by, and are intimately tied to culture. I don't yet believe this board has sub-zero intelligent life left even though it's pretty close.

Joke’s on you, OP. Dre Dogg is now a WN.

english was already a shit tier language at home, it's "election" as global mutt language role is/will inevitably murder it to unseen degrees
wouldn't be bad to have a sort of alternative lingua franca of the right to use in parallel or alternatively to it, as a mark of further differentiation and selection

Sheeit nigga da fuq u talmbout ah ki ki nigga doneem kno wut da fuq day beez talmbout nigga sheeit muh dik n shit das rite das RIIIITE das RIIIIIITE.

Attached: 7B7_Vx.png (375x293, 160.57K)

There is one and only one time you ought to care about ebonics. There is one good and virtuous moment. That is in an emergency situation, and only if you honestly can't understand what you need to be picking up from it.

Think of it like this: if stressing someone the hell out so they make a struggling attempt to convey information in a cleaner way would save someone's life, even the person you're yelling at is going to forgive you for doing it.

Note that this goes for any accent. If you're in a disaster scene with a hayseed horror of a twang, someone rattling out ebonics has the same right to yell at you, and you've got the same obligation to humble yourself communicating more clearly.

No

t. german

faggot

o d i n i a dot o r g

whites are the niggers of the 21st century.

Prove me wrong, using examples of 21st century white achievements only.

The people who have to live around non-whites pick up their jibber jabber.
+ texting
In the world of Idiocracy, brevity and simplistic vocabulary can be a powerful weapon. As Trump has illustrated.

It's called the "Oxford comma", and it's acknowledged as a stylistic choice. (One which I personally favor.)

While on the subject of the English language, isn't about time we had a little spelling reform? The spoken language is more or less fine (aside from an over-abundance of homophones), but the written form is an utter fucking mess. Less than 80% phonologically accurate, inconsistent application of basic spelling rules, and words from Spanish and French are often completely unaltered in spelling to conform to the rest of the language.

Attached: Benjamin_Franklin's_alphabet_-_sample_letter.png (951x882, 202.99K)

Yeah, I wish they would stop.
Because

is false. There is no such thing as irony, only the result.

That's why nobody kills themselves ironically, because they'd be unironically dead.
Just like your anus would be unironically dilated by a dragon dildo if you ironicaly shoved one up your ass.

At the very end of the day, there people, with all the alternatives they could have gone with, opted to go with something degenerate.