Trump Does Live Talk Show From Oval Office

President Stuns Nation With News That Wall Is Almost Finished
Claims it will be better than Israel's wall.

Nancy Pelosi sputtered and Chuck Schumer rubbed his hands as the God Emperor announced that illegal border crossings are already down ninety percent.

Trump Deniers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_barrier
archive.is/3kJPJ
files.catbox.moe/c4ujqq.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Go the fuck back to reddit, you subhuman faggot.
2. No new wall has been built anywhere. Two years have passed. There is no excuse.
3. The ZOG emperor has made more legal residents out of nonwhites than he has deported. He has done nothing but accelerate white genocide legally and culturally.

Kek. Everyone who was paying attention knew the construction started immediately. I see hasbarafag beat me to first post too. Remember to filter and ignore before the thread is destroyed, this is gonna get shilled to death.

how long till Zig Forums is an echo chamber of the stupidest secessionist white nationalist dimwits drooling over each others' white bodies whilst America becomes a revolving door for business owners

Back to halfchan you two go

wew. Someone Is tired of winning.

disprovable kike blackpill lie. in fact, you can't prove any of the bullshit you just puked out your jewmouth

Reported.

Reported. Go back to reddit. Now.

but i'm waiting for the white takeover of the world

Prove your claim. Prove the wall exists. Prove the deportations are happening. Prove anything he said he would do is being done.
PRO TIP: YOU CAN'T.

Attached: net nonwhite immigration.jpg (8248x7832, 10.73M)

kys faggot, I can't wait until all you white niggers are bred out of existence

>but i'm waiting for the white Chinese takeover of the world
Me too sweetie.

Reminder that codemonkey personally wants these posts here.

lol, where are the pictures?

Do your research and stop being a lazy prick. I'm not here to spoon feed you common knowledge.

Thanks for admitting you have zero pictures, zero evidence, and zero proof. Absolutely nothing has been built. Absolutely no one has been deported. You're done.

He's back!

Attached: 60s-spider-man.jpg (560x560, 42.89K)

Ha ha. Shows how much you know. You obviously didn't even watch the video. The president has the evidence right in his hands, 'on paper. Real, actual facts with numbers. He reads them right into the camera on live TV to the entire world. It's true, right there on video if you dare to watch it.

jej, take your hat and shove it back up your kosher hole, faggot.

When St. Ann says the wall has been built to her exacting criteria then I will believe an adequate wall has been built, and not a moment sooner.

Attached: ann_coulter_brownshirt.jpg (576x804, 170.95K)

fence == wall

i'm just making a factual observation based on the facts and you're freaking out

Attached: 1511486158117.png (1971x1279, 147.12K)

If this isn't proof this board is infected with kike shills….

Part of why things happen the way they do now is "educated" people have bought into the Emperor's New Clothes as a way of knowledge for all matters. They think that objective reality doesn't exist and the opinion of experts is literal magic. As a result, they go out to other people still using the older ways of reasoning, tell indefensible flat-out lies, and are hurt and confused that their audience didn't buy into it.

Motherfucker, the evidence is RIGHT THERE for you to look at, do your fucking research and stop expecting us to waste our time addressing every single one of your wilfully dumb questions. It's not gonna work.

Attached: niggers.jpeg (512x512, 13.77K)

Show me the wall niggers

>gets angry at user for pointing out that (((Trump))) is a worthless retard
>posts image deriding (((Trump))) and his supporters
You don't even know what your shilling for/against, you fucking mongoloid.

>>>/oven/

What the fucking christ is wrong with you.

Hi, paid shill.

No wall. No arrests. No deportations.

Thank you for admitting that there is no wall being built.

Has even a quarter mile been built?

I DO like his rhetoric here, in front of Schumer-stein:

you're embarrassing yourself

There is no evidence that any new distance of wall has been constructed.

Fences don't have buried foundations, chaim, but thanks for the free nigger salt

Attached: Z08042018202934.jpg (528x544, 56.85K)

Reported for imkikey. Show evidence of new wall.

Shit tier trolling. Get the fuck outta here, trolling christnigger.

Where is the wall. Where are the deportations. Where are the arrests.

no, because your characterization of me is just wrong and you unwittingly did what you accused me of

fucking hell, are you 16?

A wall is only a giant door if he doesn't end legal immigration, something he never said he was going to do anyway.

So why doesn't israel use a fence?

Where is the proof the sky's blue. You're a shit tier troll, all you can do is ask stupid questions, the most basic of basic shit, over and over and over, trying to bog us all down and take up all our time feeding you. Not gonna bother replying again, just warning everyone else not to engage.

Reported for being a homosexual jew who licks nigger buttholes while reporting actual whites who refuse to be bluepilled by your retarded and desperate faggotry

Ending legal immigration is irrelevant if the illegals and "legal" nonwhites aren't all deported. We'll be outbred in 15 years without ANY immigration.

I'd say, based on your first post, that you are the one who is closer to 16. Responding to the first poster, who pointed out some obvious truths, with this utter nonsense is why I know you're a complete faggot. Your subsequent posts only help confirm it.

Are jews calling other jews as jews?

Thanks for admitting there is no new wall, anywhere. You have admitted it.

It's not necessary to end legal immigration, just make the rules prohibitive enough that nobody can satisfy them. Unless they're white.

Post evidence of a wall being started let alone built at all.

kek this thread is still up

Zig Forums is dead.

Wait, Trump is building that wall there on the southern boarder.

Have you even read this whole thread? How many times do people need to post evidence here before you realize everyone reading this but you knows the glory of the wall?

No, he isn't.

Illiterate illegal detected. Hope you get deported and necked, not necessarily in that order.

There is no wall.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt–Israel_barrier

Well hello there Mr. Niggerwit! What's it like having the brain of a retarded chimpanzee?

Attached: 018181750.jpg (704x554, 137.72K)

see;

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Kike2 being anti-Trump, what else is new?

wtf I love Schumer now

Attached: Trump in extraordinary clash with Pelosi and Schumer.webm (698x648, 458.62K)

Good thread, shills are fuming.

Attached: b30986ebcef89b1c942142d724302a06187b8382153fb4b9263bca70862420f5.png (500x500, 210.38K)

Why would I have ever expected him to do anything? He's a fucking neocon Zionist puppet like the rest of him. If you ever thought he would amount to anything you are fucking stupid.

Which is why we should be deporting legal citizens as well as illegals. Something Trump would never have done anyway.

Of course it is. It's not necessary for any nation to allow immigration at all.

Attached: 201819872_2_img_fix_700x700-h_2018.jpg (768x433, 39.57K)

Why would I have ever expected him to do anything? He's a fucking neocon Zionist puppet like the rest of him. If you ever thought he would amount to anything you are fucking stupid.

Which is why we should be deporting legal citizens as well as illegals. Something Trump would never have done anyway.

Fuck off back to your subreddit.

WHERE IS THE WALL NIGGERS?!

What has Trump done for deportations? What has Trump done to protect the 2a?

Why didn't he just use a projector to show the progress then?
We all know the answer. You are pathetic. Just last week they were threatening gov shut down over wall funding. Piss off.

Filtered shill.

Now yids are moving goalpost.

In is-ra-el

Why does Zig Forums have to be 4chan. Fuck off back to your cuck hole faggot. THIS IS A NATSOC BOARD, NOT A ZOGALD WORSHIPPING NIGGER DICK POSTING BOARD.

What's the word on the caravan?
All the threads are slid to oblivion, I gotta know if all those poor immigrants got in.

Attached: Desperate for BUTTHURT.jpg (604x533, 81.81K)

Reported for spam. Commit suicide.

1. Go the fuck back to reddit, you subhuman faggot.
2. No new wall has been built anywhere. Two years have passed. There is no excuse.
3. The ZOG emperor has made more legal residents out of nonwhites than he has deported. He has done nothing but accelerate white genocide legally and culturally.

sage

They got in, yeah. They demanded $50,000 each to leave or to be left in; they're getting in.

First day on the job? Maybe you dumb shills should stick to the two year policy so you pick up on how we talk before you try to fit in. Dumb nigger. Filtered.

He says with zero evidence. No, they're not getting in.

Forgot to filter the shill. Copy and paste comment. Couldn't be anymore obvious. Filtered this time though, thanks for reminding me.

Do you really think that an unsupported claim like that is going to fly in an evidence-based thread like this?

>>>/reddit/

They're getting in, yeah.

Reported for spam. Thanks for admitting the wall does not exist.

Kill yourself, redditor.
archive.is/3kJPJ

I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

What? Yes plenty of them do. I have one in my fucking backyard buried about 8 inches.

Wall evidence found!

Shills BTFO

files.catbox.moe/c4ujqq.mp4

Look how mad this thread has made the shills. Trump's winning and the blackpills do nothing to stop it.

What's really great is when the wall is sealed, there's going to be a zergrush of greasy taco niggers that trigger a border war, and then it's open season on mudskins

Attached: 2018184224.jpg (821x209 51.04 KB, 38.84K)

>>>/reddit/
No one believes a word you say.

Post pictures of the wall.

Kike, where does it say they are getting in?

No one believe you, yid.

Post pictures of the wall, paid jewish shill.

> archive.is/3kJPJ

Now you're just insulting our intelligence.

Thanks for admitting you were proven wrong, yeah. Post pictures of the wall, moishe.

Your salt is delicious, I demand moar!

Attached: b0c1badcb5b79fb2f4c78fd73bdbdf67aa763866c5d18a00f43b88d0b903f583.jpg (2048x1536 23.38 KB, 360.83K)

>>>/reddit/
We don't worship the ZOG emperor here. Post pictures of the wall, paid jewish shill. Why are you incapable of posting pictures of the wall? Where is the wall? Surely if it exists you can post pictures of it. Why are you incapable of supporting your own claim?

(witnessed)

Attached: thunder digits.jpg (500x476, 49.81K)

what a thread!

Who's we, yid?