SPICS AT BORDER DEMAND $50k GIBS EACH

SPICS AT BORDER DEMAND $50k GIBS EACH

(((Mohammed Salem)))

rt.com/news/446325-migrants-demand-reparations-border/

Attached: AEE21E22-99A3-41B8-9292-DBEA596B9358.jpeg (800x450, 80.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ClkfC
rt.com/news/446325-migrants-demand-reparations-border/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-ulloa-profile-12132018-story.html
archive.fo/qzHlj
migrationpolicy.org/article/pay-go-countries-offer-cash-immigrants-willing-pack-their-bags
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/ClkfC

Everything will be alright user no need for so much blackpill, president Trump will negotiate for 10k and a border wall.

Attached: Artofdeal.jpeg (446x688, 35.41K)

They're demanding that the US military close its bases in South and Central America and leave. Their spokesmen also claim that the US via its military has stolen from Honduras.

The US hasn't been involved in that part of the world since the 80's.

Get lost Hondo.

Their leader was wanted for terrorism in the 80s

>rt.com/news/446325-migrants-demand-reparations-border/
A dollar per bullet, delivered at high velocity, into each of their heads would be much cheaper.

If the Dems want them then make the Dems pay out the 50k.

10k = 3 months in SF tenderloin housing … its not much where these guys are headed

I fail to see the problem

just fill em full of lead and be done with it

Attached: catgirl with sniper.jpg (1500x900, 115.1K)

i'm a fan of thumbnail screenshots of headlines

Attached: greed invader.png (578x576, 394.86K)

I KNOW THE PROPER WAY TO RESPOND TO DEMANDS OF A DANEGELD

Attached: 42811661bd33f5aa791572646fcefcf007e36f79af4f0e057df7d7ddf623bf28.png (419x530, 226.04K)

Fuck off faggot

Was going to originally, but it felt redundant.

No one believes you.

In the exceedingly-unlikely event that a payout of any size is indeed made, I can guarantee they will never make it back to Honduras (if they even hold to their end of the agreement, that is) with said money, if at all alive.
In fact, the way rumors spread, any that head back without a payoff will probably be attacked because the first thing folks will think is they're being hush-hush to prevent just that.
Just asking for the $50k painted a target on their backs (perhaps that was the point – to intentionally-imperil their own lives to force ICE's hand?)

bob damn mexitards blowin up muh fried pork balls.

I wish there was a special You Tube, perhaps a Mexishit Tube that was devoted to nothing but cartels skinning these evil mutts alive, particularly the face removal shit, concluding with evil teenaged beaners pulling out their teeth with pliers.

Like what?

Well, we stole their secret recipe for diarrhea, for one…

They should be grateful they aren't full of lead.

There's got to be some economies to be found in napalm cannisters over bullets.

$50k per spic, payable in JDAM

Attached: smart-bomb-9.jpg (400x235, 29.21K)

Why don't we join them and do the same. It's a win win.

If they say yes, we get 50K ea… if they say no, we made them be stopped at the border.

No. make the Democrat party, the entity pay for it. Once it goes bankrupt, make the unions pay for it.

>

What else can they do to make the Mexicans angry?

Perhaps the Cartels can hold them hostage until Soros pays out 100,000 per head.

They'd do it to spite you, bigbrain.

Attached: tfw reading ruined eyes.png (372x300, 30.26K)

yep, not an organized effort at all..

Wouldn't the Hungarian government or Savini offer money to the cartels for every decapitated NGO worker head? Yah, they should be required to do documentation which you could attach to the heads on a website. You would have the pictures of the heads, and a PDF file bellow it which would contain the documentation.

We should probably start looking into this guy.
It shouldn't need repeating, but, archive EVERYTHING.

Here's the first juicy bits I've found.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-ulloa-profile-12132018-story.html
archive.fo/qzHlj

>He left his birthplace in 1987, after being accused of planting a bomb in a Chinese restaurant that injured six U.S. soldiers in Honduras.
>Guerrero claimed the charges were false and, despite protests from the U.S. government, Mexico offered him political asylum.

Well, he must have some support from those poor refugees fleeing for their lives. Lives so in danger that they will return with their pockets loaded with cash, painting $50k targets on their backs, if we'd just stop being racists and give it to them. Might as well say "we are fleeing to protect our children" and then threaten to eat their children if we don't feed them.

If we had a government worth a damn these greedy taco rats wouldn't be this fucking bold.

I clearly see the problem.

Yeah, except the lemmings won't get the money, (((Open Borders))) will. So they can buy more lemmings.

We stole their most effective criminals clearly.

Remember "Bumfights"?
What do you suppose a wad of cash waved around from across the border in promise to the winner would procure?
They want money; let's make things interesting…

Fund it.

Hmmm get the US Gov to give them $50k each then track them when they leave and get murdered for their newfound windfall. Then round up their relatives and sue the US Gov for endangering their lives by giving them so much money…kekekekekekeke

Attached: wudevah.jpg (694x544, 102.16K)

someone should go down there with a camera crew and do that.
seriously.

Bumfights and Judicial.Inc.

Man, those were the good old days.

Then those relatives go back and get murdered and the cycle repeats itself. Guess (((who))) is on the will each time.

Attached: jew-gold.jpg (1162x850, 423.53K)

Does anyone ITT have some insights of the comment section of this article? RT's a hit or miss, at one point you'll see them supporting BLM but then the next you'll know, they start reporting George Soros being behind the Antifa protests. I'd say from looking at the headline, the comments might be filled with retarded commies spouting "muh poor and oppressed POC need help because muh colonialism/imperialism".

Many of them were paid by sketchy (((volunteers))) to march toward the border, so they got used to the idea of being paid.

So, they're for hire?
Offer them 100 bucks apiece for every reporter and NGO worker they assault.

thats called having too much fucking time on your hands

>Many of them were paid by sketchy (((volunteers))) to march toward the border, so they got used to the idea of being paid.
this makes more sense, the jews that paid them to march there fucked off at the last minute and they're wondering how they got jewed so hard and who will pay for their mistake in trusting jews
also
they deserve what they get. with jews you lose.

Attached: 123667129907.jpg (336x375, 63.68K)

Just fucking nuke everything from around 30° N Lat to around 15° S Lat + China.

If people thought the cattle call was already made, all of spic land and everywhere else would be invading demanding ransom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll give those subhumans this, they have balls to demand reparations after literally trying to invade us.

the word youre looking for is chutzpah

Attached: 13856988661.png (483x323, 233.03K)

Mohammed Salem is not a Jewish name, I think. OP might be a faggot.

It is always a temptation to an armed and agile nation
To call upon a neighbour and to say: –
"We invaded you last night–we are quite prepared to fight,
Unless you pay us cash to go away."

And that is called asking for Dane-geld,
And the people who ask it explain
That you've only to pay 'em the Dane-geld
And then you'll get rid of the Dane!

It is always a temptation for a rich and lazy nation,
To puff and look important and to say: –
"Though we know we should defeat you, we have not the time to meet you.
We will therefore pay you cash to go away."

And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we've proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say: –

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that pays it is lost!"

To think, I would go without a phone an entire year for only twice what they’re demanding to illegally enter my country.

WWHHHHAAAAT????

Jeru-Salem

anons its too early in the morning for these truth bombs

Attached: elvis-truth-bomb.jpg (500x270 50.73 KB, 1.67M)

I say, we pay them these fifty thousand dollars. In lead. An oh boy, will the processing be fast.

Attached: 1298543616785.jpg (615x545, 157.08K)

Which kike has been filling their insect minds with a sense of victimhood?
Stomp on criminal subhumans.

The same kike that told niggers that working for their daily bread is racism, the same kike that told mudslimes that Whites not bowing to their every whim is islamophobia, the same kike that told abbos that being prevented from raping their baby daughters is colonial oppression… You know the drill.

I say each beaner gets a .308 round to the cranium, pronto, plenty for everyone. Don't forget to record the whole thing

Attached: 1540409064227.jpg (476x470, 56.06K)

What, why 10k?
The us isn't obligated to give them anything

because he's a retarded boomer, trump won't gove them jack. he might love the taste of kosher semen, but he hates spics, especially illegal ones

Fuck yes! I love watching jewish guys pay small amounts of money to homeless white veterans to hurt and humiliate themselves out of desperation! That was some quality entertainment.

You worthless fucking untermensch.

bestgore.com
Or Liveleak until about 2012 maybe 2013.

YES

More money to Mexico! Push hard currency into their economy, reduce poverty, improve business! They'll use it to buy imports! Their employment and security situations will improve!

Honduras. I didn't read first. Fine, Honduras, but 50k is a comical amount. Would the whole of Honduras flow across the border with asylum stories to claim their own part of it? How would their economy handle everyone having that much dosh? There'd be so many dollars flowing around a small country…

migrationpolicy.org/article/pay-go-countries-offer-cash-immigrants-willing-pack-their-bags

Totally based chess my fellow pede, and all that money should be taken from poor whites so they have an opportunity to raise themselves up from poverty!
MAGA BASED!

Like what? A chance to become another Venezuela by saving these ungrateful brown maggots from the Sandinistas?
You know, I do think US got it all wrong. Should have just sealed everything south of the border tight and let the spics kill each other. This Alfonso could be slaving away at a gang-owned coca farm right now for a bowl of cornmeal a day. But hey, at least he'd be living in a strong independent country that don't need no gringo.
Fuck 'em. Another proof that shitskins know no gratitude.

Attached: 1294027982510.jpg (504x700, 197.95K)

AND…he is in Mexico now? WTF is he not arrested but in Mexico demanding money? Typical disgusting spic 1/2 nigger behavior BTW…
A bullet is much cheaper. I bet we could snipe him from the border.

Given that it took 7,000 cash per individual to facilitate the invasion (cost $70,000,000 for this latest wave) we would only be talking about a tax burned to US European Whites of $5,000,000,000 to enact his scheme of hostage payouts to shit tier ignorant savage peasants. IDK Zig Forums I think it might be fiscally feasible.

You do not understand shitskin psychology. If you give them anything for free, at least once, you are perceived as weak. If you are weak, you must be exploited until there's nothing left to exploit. Concepts of kindness, altruism and sense of moderation simply don't exist in their brains.
When Sweden tried to pay its Somalis to leave, the apes just took the money and came back to the country on the next plane. Give a single dollar to any of these scumbags hanging out at the border, and it won't be a month before the entire South American population shows up there, demanding gibs.

Attached: zoomalis.PNG (1795x918, 228.57K)

It was sarcasm dear…seriously, my post right above this one is suggestion that we snip these people when they come for their 'border crossing handout'. The US Gov can continue to play its shell game, but I think US Citizens should start putting bullets into these fucking spics from a distance.

Attached: sniper rifle.jpg (1200x799, 187.46K)

OP you faggot, you left out the best part of the article:

Attached: 43c3267d36fdda90996490996e57e1ff564de380f69580833055e3d269fc52b1.gif (325x235, 1.53M)

They should count themselves lucky that Trump didn't have Americans 'handle it'…IDK about you guys but I am ready for the extermination wave all the way down to South America. There is no real reason to let these FAILED HUMANS continue on the planet. They can't do anything correctly and spend all their time looking for a handout and destroying things.

Attached: european american destiny map 3.jpg (1099x1449, 538.67K)

Why?

Attached: 1437978753479.jpg (255x198, 12.25K)

Because it would be difficult to take due to the terrain and we still need control of Panama. If you want we can send in Biologicals to wipe out the mexicans that get driven down there before our shock troops.

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Spending the extra cash to keep you shitskins under the law's thumb is worth every penny.

Attached: 1d125a8995b51d695c79dc3ee514db8ab3782532b298c2e9ea496cf5e1d36243.jpg (450x480, 28.36K)

We just need to purge them all from our nations. They are shit tier worthless people who offer nothing to our nation except, parasitism, crime, filth and violence.

It's almost like it was their plan all along.

she's about to shoot herself in the leg lmao

checked

Attached: ui76r7r.gif (500x213, 421.67K)

Attached: 130725959524.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

Laugh all you want, but that's exactly how these parasites think. No matter how much you fuck up your life, there will always be Big Daddy American Gringo to wipe your ass and give you free shit.

Send the biologicals, Captain.

That statement should be a wakeup call to all Americans on the fence about illegal immigration because you're exactly right.
These cocaine dealing, child raping, cartel trafficking scumbags think that a bunch of Americans are standing on the border holding hands singing some songs and welcoming them into the country while throwing money at them.

Pic related

Attached: CC48B724-E4C4-48FE-8E76-25E4CD304E79.jpeg (640x347, 88.91K)

The problem is that Americans have done so before. Many times. They've shown compassion, which to these creatures signifies weakness. In their minds, this means America is weak and needs to be milked for what it's worth. Show them strength, show that you will not be cowed by their demands and pleas, and look how quickly they will shrink back and start apologizing.
In the third world, the only thing that begets respect is strength. The kind, the merciful, the meek get chewed up and spat out.

>think that a bunch of (((Americans))) are standing on the border holding hands singing some songs and welcoming them into the country while throwing white American tax money at them.
They are

Attached: havoc.jpg (400x297, 14.62K)

I want 50k to move the fuck innawoods. Who the fuck do these cocksuckers think they are?

Please, jungleniggers didn't have anything worth taking.

Well then someone shouldn't have sold a bunch of the canal to China.

WOMP WOMP

Vandals at the gates, lol

Bullets are cheaper.