Women in America: Absolutely Worthless

So I've been thinking about the problem of women lately, and it seems to me that unless they improve the only course forward is more violence. All American white women are incredibly vain and their lack of fulfilling their social role has been driving more and more men towards giving up on society entirely or becoming some timid sissy. Think about how frequently women and female pandering journalists attack and shame men as virgins, losers, incels, or any other slew of insults meaning "a man who I am allowed to attack". It's just ridiculous how aggressive women are towards men and how destructive their beliefs are yet no one comes out and says that they need to be put in their place.

For all the shit Zig Forums gives white men about improving and finding a woman in a huweat field I see that even here there is little in the way of calls for women being forced to improve or getting left behind, I have even seen posts advocating for adopting the local mudshark on here for Christ's sake. It's time to drop the white knight shit and seriously talk about how to confront white female degeneracy.

Attached: daf.jpg (521x521, 23.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=ylxeJYRCq4w
archive.fo/yoRrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All womyn are Queens

OP is a lying feminist

Seriously, if you promote people being better to each other, society won't be so untrusting and untrustworthy. If you exalt abusive skulking assholes guess what happens to violence levels? There's no amount of power or subtlety which justifies abandoning the fight against systemic power inequalities, and those who place imaginary categories like male or female over real material differences like celebrities or nobodies are doing a disservice to the entire future.

If she breathes, she’s a thot

blogpost rants go nowhere
now, if you made a list of requirements for marriage material women, that'll go viral

Attached: chikan targets, easy to difficult.jpg (580x356, 106.48K)

Niggers do that vagina cutting off ritual. Let's appropriate it.

I guess that's the way it works in Africa. If a generation of men don't get women then they rise up and become the new Chad for Stacy.

Fuck only to make kids, they think whoring is acceptable because all the good looking guys fuck them at will.

Here's a fucking list for you:
-Doesn't do drugs
-Doesn't act like she has some higher authority
-Doesn't abuse the legal system
-Doesn't associate with niggers
-Doesn't expect to be given help without merit
-Doesn't try to be a flapper-esque bitch
-Doesn't vote without permission
-Doesn't disregard femininity
-Doesn't place career aspirations above the family
-Doesn't participate in party culture
Should men have similar standards? Yes! It's called being a structured fucking human being, and neither sex is exempt. Society is a mess because the majority of either sex isn't fulfilling its role.

any stacies wanna autistically screech at this thread, do us all a favor and shut off your computer and go back to fucking your dog

Attached: a2bdc3c39870703587c9632a49a5645f29c4d49b283a3c68949e743492ef955d.png (342x400 1.17 MB, 32.65K)

If you were a famous individual secure in your own personage and with a huge budget for all the toys you wanted, would you consider it hedonistic to ruin lives for sport? Would the answer change any if you were a nihilist?

Famous people come out onto the chans to try to convince idiots of the kinds of things that only idiots get famous for. It makes them laugh. The impression that only brutal jerks use this site is flawless coverage. That which everybody believes is sometimes pressed into truth; that which nobody believes is sometimes pressed into truth. Virtue is born of uncertainty.

Nobody virtuous or authentically distinctive gets elevated in the western world anymore; they're all the same at the top. The ancient sins of vast depravity have been purged, but the remainder are just kind of sad. The decent ones eventually kill themselves after years of failing to restrain or discourage their peers. Mourn for every celebrity suicide, for the heart of culture rots a little more every time someone can no longer handle the struggle. And meanwhile the dangers mount until the celebrities are authentically under hazard.

Trying to convince conservatives to beat their wives is kind of part of this whole misbegotten process. By shattering the families of the stupid, and feeding domestic violence statistics into local journalism and law enforcement offices everywhere, a little frisson of joy is created in the hearts of people who weren't satisfied with every mortal advantage. The glories of the modern world are powered by the joy of beating women by proxy and rendering their children forsaken. Some of them even hope that encouraging violence among the right will render rightist women more malleable to their wills.

idc if a woman does soft drugs as long as she stops 6 months before pregnancy

No one is talking about fucking beating women, there's a difference between thinking men should have a spine and women a bit of self-discipline and considering wife beating.

If you would have a culture of virtue to the top, construct a culture of virtue to the bottom. Love your neighbor. Let manipulative liars operating in places like this have nothing to say, and see your joy in partaking of a clarifying world. Watch the crime rates, the domestic violence rates, the epidemiologies. Live so that you know that you yourself are doing all in your power to keep these things moving in the right direction - and those dissolute who hurt their betters underfoot will have little harm to cause, and eventually, their kind will pass from the earth.

E does permanent damage to the genetic material in a girl's egg cells. Women have all their egg cells by the time they're an 8 week old foetus in their own mother's womb. Children born from women who have taken E usually never are able to read, become autistic etc.

Fuck me this board has gone to shit

Women are not a factor. They do not have agency.
Women are what society makes them and society is shaped by men.

STOP BEING BLACKPILLED. WHITE WOMEN ARE WORTH THE WAIT, THEY COME AROUND THEIR 20S-30S AND TRUST ME, IT'S WORTH THE WAIT. WHEN SHE GIVES BIRTH TO HER WHITE CHILDREN, YOU WILL BE A PROUD PROVIDER FOR THEM.

Its the cuckchan refugees who are cross posting.

Attached: 1387977021022.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

Fuck off, all women are whores, and only stoning keeps that to a relative minimum (wymyn still commit adultery)

Real white men know the real winners are the John Betacucks because true Aryan men provide for white children.

why pass down your Gene's when you can share your resources with other Aryans?

beaten people are still people
people don't like being beaten
beating people makes rebels

Right. But spanking is acceptable… EXCEPT IN THE WEST!

>20S-30S AND (((TRUST ME)))
by then she will already have 1 or more nigger babies at which point she can accrue death by nigger
once you go black, we don't want you back
everything is fucked, the best thing that can happen for this world is to have a mega-world war, a war in which everyone in every land is fighting tooth and nail, this shall cull the weak and force people to adopt strict beliefs and put fuckers back in line. it is the only option
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Think about the white women and their (not yours) children

This. Notice how the two options we're shown are to let your kid grow up with no discipline at all or be a horrible monster towards them, the media wont let you see reasonable discipline and parenting.

Listen to this. Husbands and wives are in alliance, working towards a better future. Men who beat their wives are directing violence into an alliance, and the injustice will shatter it eventually. People eventually break even when their bones don't. People have many alliances and they are not solely bonded to one other person. In the context of these differences of allegiance, the allies of your enemy are your enemy's allies. Your enemy is weakened if they lose their allies. Therefore, while an enemy may advocate violence against women and an enemy may advocate safety for women, an ally will never advocate violence against women.

Take care, anons. The world has too many people without the wisdom of honesty. They chase their tails in circles without end, stalking their enemies in desperate hopes that adding to their lives will get them free, and you may know them by the way they say of specific individuals that their thoughts run in circles. Speak of the general, and speak as true as you are able.

You just described Mormon women. You could even thrown in some of the other religions that reject all things kike to include consumerism, materialism, feminism and a lot of other -ists and -isms that are a cancer.
NO THIS IS NOT ABOUT PROMOTING KIKE-IANITY
This is about exactly what its about. Getting back to basics. Finding happiness well away from the cities ready to burn. Meeting a traditional girl/woman and having healthy, genetically perfect little You's & Her's. Finding a group of like minded men and women/married couples and growing old with them as friends. Enjoying life and staying well away from scorched earth.

After that she is banged for all the dicks in the black gang she will look to you to be a good provider for her, CUCK. :^)

You have the right idea.

No one buys this shit anymore, (((1)))

Everybody just needs to be patient until she finds herself

Attached: ZAZAKO00N7BP3.jpg (500x475, 70.76K)

I've given up on marriage in the USA. There are no marriageable women here. I will need to move out of the country. Can't bring a foreign girl back to the USA either or she will become just as bad or even worse than American skanks.

Go to Ukraine and just pay some bitch to let you impregnate her. It's not difficult at all. Don't worry about marriage. Just have your white baby and raise him/her yourself.

Tbh, that's been my reasoning as well. If you want to reproduce, just have a woman pump out the baby and let her go her merry way if she wants to. Although, that would be a very selfish act and the kid would probably end up emotionally fucked up.

So, you're learning to speak the language spoken in the Lithuania/Belarus/Latvia. Then you're going there to find work in your discipline, and maybe start a business, marry a genetically perfect un-kike'd Aryan, start a family, start a farm, hunt and fish on the weekends and watch the West burn while you roast Marshmallow's over its cinders?

or something else though?

Attached: zxzzxaq3dc8hbrf.jpg (1436x1158, 503.92K)

Just tell the kid the mother died in a car accident. Tragic, yes, but at least it gives them closure about where their mommy is. Be a good father and your child won't ever miss having some pozzed roastie pumping liberal poison into their head.

Mild wife beating is necessary

Roastie is basically the best fucking meme to describe whores, who invented it? /r9k?

Average monthly salary in Ukraine is equivalent to $300 USD
user could work a job at McDonald's for a year anywhere in the U.S. and live like a king in Ukraine for an entire year.

Yes.

It's not about finding a good wife anymore. It's about realizing that today's womyn don't deserve a good husband.
invidio.us/watch?v=ylxeJYRCq4w

I'd rather be betabux for a burger roastie and have some decent quality offspring

federal minimum wage for fulltime work isn't much less than that

probably. women really hate it 'cause most of them don't have perfect innie pussies and they're extremely self-conscious about it

I can tell you've never actually been in a long term relationship. I used to think like this and get upset when my then gf would treat everything like war of the sexes and act accordingly. Women will always try to push the boundaries and get one up on you if they can, its their nature, their programming and you go into a relationship thinking its an equal partnership you're going to suffer for it. You HAVE to dominate her through whatever means necessary, be it through emotional manipulation, intimidation, or whatever. Maintaining a stable lasting relationship is about getting the upper hand and keeping it.

Hell a lot of otherwise "redpilled" guys don't learn this lesson, they think if they pick out the "right" woman they'll be set and they can relax. It doesn't work like that, you have to cultivate and mindfuck your woman from the first day to the last.

pick one

And I can tell you have only been in one, maybe two, long-term relationships, since you think time relates to seriousness.
You know nothing of women.
The delivery is not the message, user.
What a fag. Are you even European ? These are things jews and niggers do, respectively. Real women only respect the virtue of truth.

Fuck off, jew. The US has more Germanic, Celtic and Nordic women than every state in Europe combined. We could use more Slavic women, though; Southern, Northern, and Eastern, please.

Shitskin here, just had to drop by and tell you that's the most bluepilled shit I have read.

Americans are mostly British Isles ancestry. lot of German in the midwest and Italian in some places. all better than Slav

I'd rather have Slavs than beaners but I'd rather have neither tbqh famalam

It's a roastie

archive.fo/yoRrg

Go to Asia.

Find qt virgin asian woman.

Find aryan whore with superior features.

Take egg from aryan whore and put it in asian.

Raise aryan ubermensch kid and have a qt loyal asian wife.

What you say is good but works only if you start doing this since you're in school. Zig Forums nerd virgins that had their first fuck with their college roastie that was drunk will never be able to manipulate or intimidate women that rode the cock carousel and know all the cheap tricks.

Best choice for an american would be either the asian carrying aryan egg or some 16 yo church fattie.

Best plan tbh
Just buy from an egg bank if you can afford it

I been thinkin’ about women all day too, if ya know what I mean (wink).

Do you seriously believe that women can actually understand and cultivate virtue? Women are essentially adult children and need male guidance and control in order to not end up as degenerate whores.

My girl was modern when I met her but white sharia saved us both. And it was all because she got home ten minutes late one day from her mother’s house after stopping to get fuel.

That is illegal in the USA. Marriage is illegal here.

lol what do you mean, did you poured gasoline on her and threatened to set her on fire if she does not behave?

but WHY ASIAN? they're fucking ugly

if I were gonna say fuck life and race mix it'd be with a thicc mexican broad. asians are not attractive, they're just easy

Carbolic acid up her rectum during surprise anal and three weeks of donkey punches. Those lil raccoon eyes were pretty cute.

Yes, and on average they weigh twice as much as those in Europe as well.

I don't know. Mexican would pass too but I don't think they will accept that easy to be fertilized with another woman's egg (due to Christianity and family pressure)

No, I’m kidding. She is provincial by nature and doesn’t dream of a career or riches, only wants more kids around. I consider myself lucky but not too lucky.

I remember there was some spic lady with a white husband that acted as a surrogate and step-mom for her husband's babies born of a white woman's eggs put inside her post on Zig Forums once, might have been a LARP but it was neat

I personally don't trust it, maybe there's some risk of the non-white dna contaminating the fetus, it's very unnatural

tbh if you find a spic attractive chances are she has white genes and could make almost white babies

Knock it the fuck off. I am not responsible for what everybody here thinks. It's called chaos for a reason, and unless you're takkng one as well, shut the fuck up.

No you haven't you faggot.

What am I thinking right now?

You're thinking about showing us how gay you still are, you queer leech.

There is a very plausible theory that most of this heresy is pushed by cryptocunts larping as anons.
It is the only reasonable explanation.

Attached: 1531545635477.jpeg (800x441, 24.7K)

You're mistaken though, I am a straight male.

Nope, sorry. I was thinking the Infinity Masturbator ad is embarrassing to have on my screen in public as well as being inapt for such a place of high culture as Zig Forums.

That last part was a joke, like you.

This is wishful thinking and goes nowhere.
Until we don't recognize the root of the problem and tackle it, nothing will change.
The "Beta Uprising" meme is a good start to get the faggots in line.
By redirecting their anger towards the System and make them to take an active posture to sabotage and demolish this filthy semite civilization, we can do God's work.

Attached: baa70731941de1e2b94214fddad4ee98af644ebc.png (1130x707, 148.75K)

Cute, bet you wouldn't say a word to my face

Attached: 9ea69e79834088c26ef4de7ccb3c7b625e04fde16d525fc66ecb6ea2423f2a12.gif (200x108, 173.18K)

if this isnt proof Satan has full control over this world, I dont know what is.

Too late.
The truth is that most redpilled men have not desire to engage in a relationship with any woman.
Don't even mention to be fathers and to serve the serpents that today's cunts are.
I prefer to fight and die like a man, than to serve like a slave.
By the way.
Die cunt.

Attached: 3d5b5f5eb37fb7eeeb1d449bd39cae01a862b8b8.jpeg (848x469, 53.75K)

The current conditions which allowed for feminised men and aggressive women will not exist forever. Women are protected by welfare and government laws forcing such things as job quotas. Without government, they will inevitably fall into place, along with the soyboys and cuckolds.

yeah no shit, had this qt 7/8ths white spic showing off her big juicy ass to my every day at lunch. she didn't speak english but if I could go back in time I'd buy her a rose and have some bilingual spic translate for us so I could ask her out, fuck it

True.
To focus on them is a waste.
To take down the System is the key.

Attached: fluttershy_and_estonian_waffen_ss_by_fluttzkrieg_d9afb63-pre.jpg (1036x771, 123.74K)

This is the key. I'm going to raise my son to be a lawyer. Women are Monkey s with guns. They have extreme power and no agency. It must be corrected structurally. If you're younger please go into law.

no. women are programmable NPCs

I want ponyfags to fuck off and crawl across the freeway at night

fuck off niggerfaggot

tbh im just waiting for a CRISPR scientist to go off the rails and start offering designer babies.

What do you think the effects of family court favoring women and rewarding them for divorcing their husbands has been on our culture? Do you consider this to be a negligible impact?

Because I think that's the heart of darkness right there. It became this trainwreck and it can be reversed.

That's the real blackpill and the real whitepill. Women/men are going to be fucked up for a generation because of the jewish/boomer alliance. Try to be happy in this occupied nation as best you can and try to fix it long-term: Fight no fault divorce as hard as you can. Always be recording. Lawfare. These are the effective tactics.

Eh, not sure about that one. If you treat women like slaves they'll go right back to falling into the trap of feminism.

Sure, but transitory tactics.
To reform the System is hopeless because women and leeches won't let it go.
Then sabotage and destabilization is the way forward to make it implode.

Attached: why.gif (320x224, 1.59M)

this is why s*x bots will win out in the end

This is misguided thinking and a trap.
Abolishing women's rights, all of them, is the only way to begin restoring our civilization.

Attached: 909.jpg (1280x720, 123.83K)

Women want to be submissive. It's hardwired into them at the genetic level. They do not want to admit they want to be though. Unfortunately men of the previous generations forgot this fact and that's why feminism got off the ground.

these can be saved and reconditioned but is it worth it?

get out

This is the final battle.

Patriarchy = aryan males/fascism

Matriarchy (feminism) = jewish females/judaism

If you would eliminate all jewish females jews would stop to exist in one generation. The reason jews are the first ones that promote feminism is because they depend on females to survive. Feminism is a jewish survival strategy.

If sex bots will replace women judaism will stop existing.

The next Hitler will be the CEO and engineer of the biggest SEXBOT Corporation

Nigger…

They didn't "forgot" shit. Juden propaganda and juden propaganda only is responsible for this brainwashing

GTFO
A stupid whore with plenty of rings on their fingers, I wonder how many tattoos she also has.
And now that her womb is beginning to dry up and the chads don't pay attention to her, she is playing the trad game to hook a beta provider which allows her to squeeze him for the years to come.
This is a trick the anons know very well and won't fall for it.

Attached: 237341__safe_ponified_scar.png (900x944, 315.9K)

It was not a statement. It was a question. Is it worth it to save them?

So what if they play the trad game if they are willing to settle down. It's an option.