Remove an NPC from its environment, and it wakes up

I wonder how common it is?

Makes you wonder how many people go through life mindless and soulless, and how that breaks down by race, class, sex, etc.

I was thinking that people were like this by default. Now that we know, we should try to awaken more to this “skill”.

Attached: V5DR525.jpg (1321x862, 181.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw
8ch.net/hikki/res/4120.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i ve seen a study about it wich says most people don t have inner voice.
i hope you will enjoy it:
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Oh, he probably moved away from Toronto.

It does not fucking say or imply that at all. God DAMN you people have the worst fucking reading comprehension. The study gave 30 people pagers which randomly went off a few times a day, and people had to report what they were doing at that time. Some of the participants never reported doing "inner speech' at the time the beepers went off. That doesn't mean they don't do inner speech, it means they weren't at the handful of random times they were asked. Obviously, based on this plebbit post, some people don't engage in language-based thought, but that's an incredibly small fraction of a percent.
If you actually look at the study - and not the shitty PsychToday article - you'd see that the vast majority of people in the study (which is only 30 people, mind you) reported "inner speech" at least one time. So the study said that "inner speech" was reported about 25% of the times the beeper went off, on average, and you retards interpret that as only 25% of people having inner speech. Fucking retards.

I don't go into inner speech mode unless I am either thinking through ideas that need language to be explained, or when I have something complex to do and I have to work out something line by line.

Most of the time when I am driving or working it's mostly being here, concentrating on my work, having flashes of sentences, songs, smells, sights, vague abstract concepts and emotions float through my mind.

"People with mental retardation may also engage in criminal behavior because of their characteristically poor impulse control, difficulty with long-term thinking, and difficulty handling stressful and emotionally fraught situations. They may not be able to predict the consequences of their acts or resist a strong emotional response.[42] The homicides committed by people with mental retardation acting alone are almost without exception unplanned, spur of the moment acts of violence in the context of panic, fear, or anger, often committed when another crime, such as a robbery, went wrong. For example, William Smith, I.Q. 65, tried to take money from "old Dan," a friendly elderly storekeeper he had known all his life. When Dan resisted, Smith panicked and lashed out, killing him.[43]"
[42] See Luckasson, "The Death Penalty and the Mentally Retarded".
[43] Reed, Penry Penalty, p. 17. On appeal, Smith's confession and waiver of Miranda rights were ruled invalid because of his mental retardation.

Attached: iqtable.jpg (974x2711 17.62 KB, 531.73K)

I had no idea some people are by default like that. I just thought that this was a lower-level of thinking that happens in everyone for things that require fewer brain resources, and it's meant to be like that - to save on brainpower or some shit.

Apparently, some people go through their entire life like this? How? How?!

Also - Westworld - the T.V show - no matter what you think of it - I think it actually explains this exact thing. How machines gain sentience and the one thing that makes them… fully human is 'gaining their own voice').

Attached: 1309181399001.jpg (370x240, 26.81K)

Calm the fuck down incel

This bullshit again.

NPC detected.

i got my inner voice when i was like 6 from my stepmother physically abusing me while my dad was doing overseas work. this whole NPC thing going mainstream is pretty cool because i thought i was some sort of schizo because i "talk to myself" in my head

Are there any recorded instances of that where the person wasn't on life support?

It's an interesting topic. Don't be a faggot.

learn to read retard

Highest income is Bermuda?WTF?

Just because sane people have an inner voice doesn't mean you're not a schizo.

rude

I always had to concentrate in order to think "without" words. I discovered that I think in words and images, and actually that in both cases I thought in logical substructures but didn't realize it until I studied the subject through geometry later. But thinking without these (and other) augmentations is little more than chimping out internally.

Attached: Quaternion Object.mp4 (1920x1080, 13M)

I'm concerned that my mental dialogue "track" seems to be filled with music instead of words, possibly as a disassociative defensive mechanism.

Anyone else experience constant music?

I dont know. I tend to think in a strange way myself where I dont actually think in words, but in emotions, imagery, music and color.
When I write I imagine a scene playing out in my head. All the details, the vibrant eye drawing color, and the ambient sounds and while I'm not specifically hearing words when characters interact I know what they are saying in a way that I would say is comparable to instinct.
When I recollect a memory the things that I saw, and focused on play back in my head, and I recall the emotions I felt at that time.
idk, maybe I am an NPC and need to develop an inner voice

would you consider yourself a creative person? i myself who has an inner voice has 0 creativity whatsoever even going as far as i need help from the internet for making up my username in a videogame. people who think in pictures or colors might be more creative

Yes. Every time I hear something moderately dissonant it turns into some sort of modern classical piece or noise rock, like construction work or a banging noise. I've almost always got some sort of rhythm in my head too, if I'm not getting angry at myself and arguing with myself in my head.

Attached: YP-7R-07x07.mkv_snapshot_18.29_[2017.10.29_19.25.png (400x413, 215.63K)

Just go to reddit or xbox live, create an account, and generate a random name. Some of them are pretty entertaining. It's where I get all my names from.

Every hear about Julian Jaynes? "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind". Might make interesting reading.

yeah I tend to sculpt, sketch, carve, forge, read, write, etc for fun.

Is a symptom of (((medicine))) coupled with indoctrination to trust that (((medicine))) and the jews behind it.
I refuse to believe it's a real thing that happens to humans white Europeans

interesting

Something I've been wondering about is how the inner voice affects people who are able to communicate in more than one language. Part of my success with things like writing have come from the fact that I think about what I would like to say, often rewriting it in my head several times before verbalizing it. However, my native language (immigrated from Russia when I was five) and the languages I am trying to pick up (French, Japanese) have been struggling. Is it, therefore, possible to control the inner voice and have it take on a number of languages?

I have something like this as well. I also see keys of music as individual colors and emotions.

Attached: 1541545868346.jpg (1080x1080, 393.02K)

Holy shit. You just made me remember something. I knew a lot of bilingual people growing up, and I'd always ask them the same question: so what language do you think in? The response would always be similar: they'd get annoyed and say something along the lines of, "I don't know!" I never knew what the fuck they meant by that until I read this thread. They don't think in ANY languages. Kind of terrifying now thinking back on it.

i'm bilingual myself and i never think in my second language, only english. whenever someone talks to me in my second language i respond pretty much instantly without having to think. i'm pretty good (verbally) in my second language but whenever i speak english to someone i stutter allot and just sound like a retard.

Are you kidding me? NPCs follow the herd their in. They don't think. They don't wake up. They follow what they believe to be the mainstream opinion.
The right has npcs too. Just think about the idiots that go "i hate jews. Praise jewsus and it's ideology that so closely resemble the marxism i hate so much". There's no coherence in the thoughts of these goons.

that still doesn't make it human

When I'm on the internet its in English for me, it real life Dutch. Or German when I read a German book or roam around in Germany.

>>>/out/ ted yourself there faggot using that (((definition)))

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1059x808, 1.13M)

I've had the same experience too. I remember high school French class when the teacher would tell my classmates to "think in the language" and everyone would just look at her like deer in the headlights. It came very easily for me, but I could never understand just how I could manage to shift.

See, I'm the same with Russian, but I've been told that my grammar is all messed up since I subconsciously try to adapt the phrases to English grammar. I think if I study the grammar of Russian and French more, I could develop a good enough inner voice in both of them. The hard part is figuring out when and how I should shift.

Attached: 1537154531253.jpg (615x461, 40.5K)

Attached: 7f36660bd091876e8471cecb2f0ea30d5710d2eedfaeb50baf413d32f142be2a.jpg (347x1023, 22.56K)

A guy who goes by the alias of "blackpilled" and wrote a book that is TL;DR Turner Diaries 2 produced a very good video about this very subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw

Tax haven

Fair point. Nabokov did say something along the lines of "my mind speaks English, my heart speaks Russian, and my ears speak French." I guess the most rational approach is to sort them out based on what purposes they've got, similar to what you are doing.

By the way, I love the Netherlands and have many friends there who are redpilled beyond belief. Amsterdam is beautiful albeit quite degenerate as of late. Keep the boundless flame burning and the endless fight going, brother.

Attached: d25ddc9de8178e80226c9d445b19966b331872b260bcdd1d4eea1e0b50cef834.jpeg (750x748, 63.99K)

No, it's not correct to say the study shows most people have no inner monologue.But it does indicate some people do, and most people don't use their inner monologue very often.

I'd love to believe that but I don't see it. I have one friend who became fully 1488 after he and I talked about the jews and the Third Reich for hours, and that's it.

Always was, people call it jewsterdam for a reason.

That's where the (((City of London))) hides all their money.

Ive always had an inner voice, and thought with speech in my head. But I didn't start really reasoning with myself till around 20 yrs old. I remember laying in my bed thinking to myself that I need to use my brain more and stop being a dumbass. And from that point on my whole life changed.

I can tell that my wife doesnt reason as much as I do in my head. A lot of times it seems shes just going through the motions being careless and I'll stop and ask her wtf shes doing and she just says "I dont know", and I'll ask if shes actually thinking about what shes doing and she will say no or "I dont know". Dont get me wrong she can be smart and reason things, but it seems that it's only on demand and not constant like me. These days I am constantly having inner thought in my head. It never turns off and sometimes I wish it would. I always seem to be over analyzing things and that's not always a good thing. Sometimes it is nice to relax and not worry about stupid shit.

I've found that the only way to turn it off is alcohol. It leads me to believe that the reason it's such a part of European history and culture is because being alert and conscious at all times is positively exhausting. This is half of the reason I became an alcoholic for a few years, because numbness is comforting.

I met a Dutch girl through Zig Forums whom I keep steady contact with, and we met when I stopped in Amsterdam for a layover to another flight. She's easily the most redpilled person I know, and we'd quietly make a lot of jokes about Evola and Jews as we explored the city together.

Honestly, it's really just a matter of time. Keep in mind that the majority of people are going to be fools who cannot reason for themselves before actually stating what they say. Goebbels' propaganda was not an exercise in logic but rather an extremely effective appeal to the emotions of the German people. In a time when even having an inner voice is already a major intellectual step above the average person, the people like her, you, and I shall be the leaders in the fight.

Schiphol's a fucking gross place, though, and that's in every meaning of the word

Attached: 1540618358412.jpg (1500x1200, 1.06M)

I bet if NK used the same polling standard that the other Asian countries dud and was included it would be 110+ on that chart. It's the last 99.9999% clean country.

Dejavu. I swear this has been discussed on here for a couple a weeks then the 4chan faggots took it and simply used it a "you're dumb" style insult. I still remember some old /v/ simulation threads and now Im getting those type of vibes.

TL:DR. Lurk more faggots

Polyglot burger here. I learned all my languages late, after age 16 or so. I've developed a slight stammer in English as well, mostly because I'm thinking harder about the words I use because the English vocabulary is so much more extensive.

One of the languages I've learned a working knowledge of was Thai. That was a huge redpill for me, as knowing that language simply lacked function for expression of abstract thought. They don't have have a reasonable word for "yes and no," but only "not" the object in question or and affirmative to the object or idea in question.

This is interesting because I experience it myself sometimes, but only after going without sleep for a day or more. Things like street noise from outside or running tap turn into something like dissonant free jazz music in my head when I'm not paying attention, but if I try to focus on it, it goes away again.

Yes, the original post that kickstarted the NPC craze on cuckchan and then twitter indeed came from this board, see pic related.

Attached: npcs.jpg (912x869, 380.65K)

Weird I met a girl like so through Zig Forums too, total degenerate though, to the point it wasn't funny and I just canceled out on meeting up with her. Hope it wasn't the same girl because she was crazy in the head, but very pretty. Suppose that happens when you overdose on redpills.

I know, maybe it depends on where I live, I just don't see much of it here

It is.

Damn did you all miss the npc meme threads?

What about the Thai equivalent of "not true" or "yes, true"?

I'm a German native speaker and am thinking in English, if I'm on my own. If I'm talking with Germans, it's obviously German (and a short while afterwards), and when I'm studying nip, I do my damnedest to think in nip, though it usually fails due to lack of skill so far. From my experience with English and nip, you're only really capable of thinking in a language properly (that is, both quickly and correctly) if you're already closing in on near-native fluency levels.

I've been living in an English-speaking country for slightly under a decade now, and even before that I often used English to communicate with people on the internet. My thoughts and inner voice have been all in English for years now and I just vaguely remember it gradually switching over from my native language. There's no one around here that I could speak my native language with, so the only time it ever still floats up to the surface from the depths of the subconsciousness is in my dreams, every few months or so.

ID checked.

For me it kind of switches around automatically depending on what I'm thinking about. I often have an inner dialogue where I imagine I'm explaining things to someone who doesn't know anything about the subject so I can organize my thoughts to be more understandable when I talk to someone. I also think about translations a lot, and how different languages have different "souls" and uses depending on their background and how impossible some things are to translate.

How?

Me user, it's something I've been wondering since reading into the NPC topic, is that I almost always have music going through my head, and when there isn't a trivial thing like a clock ticking or tapping on a wall can trigger it, or I hear rhythm where there isn't much, or rather it isn't something to be considered rhythmic.

It is easier than you might think.

I've met hundreds of women through this site. You're doing it wrong or you live in a liberal area where there are no women involved.

From Zig Forums though?

BUMP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (329x500, 277.03K)

This is what happens to me, except not when I'm tired, it's when I space out. I think in words and what not when contemplating ideas and such, but when I'm relaxing, just thinking in my head, after I finish a thought, I'll space out and music will just play no problem. I mean every bit of it, every instrument, the voice, and it's clear as day sometimes too. As if I've got a small speaker in my head, it's become more interesting ever since this NPC topic has been examined more. I never considered that me having such thoughts and recollection abilities were as special as they are.
On that note, the NPC concept is really terrifying like some anons have said, realizing that your friend or family member quite literally doesn't think, but rather reacts to their environment in a way that seems like they're a thinking being, it's awful. As it also spreads the distance between Sentience and Sapience. It's such an unbelievable and astounding idea that it becomes scary, similar to not knowing what exists beyond our planet, but worse since it's so close to us.

Fuck off. FUCK. OFF. There is not a chance in hell that people don't have that voice. How do they read? I refuse to believe that that voice is something only some people have. This thread is blowing my mind.

Just because there's little evidence doesn't mean it isn't possible. I believe it's akin to an insect reacting to it's environment via certain stimuli. Same with learning, just because something/one is able to learn (ie dogs) doesn't mean they have Sapience, I'd say it's closer to Sentience, but on a higher level. Don't be so damn dismissive, it'll limit your life.

It's stroking my ego a little to be honest. I feel like my thinking is more advanced than others.

They were still sitting in orientation in Tel Aviv.

Polak here, fluent in english(learned it mainly by acquisition on the internet, not school), hope this helps. My inner monologues are like a fucking bipolar kid's seisure fuckfest. Every so often the main one changes like flippin a switch

Attached: 8cc8ae7b0901e2b84f02ad7417f080d817e8d17bca099abd999609440a132d56.jpg (706x720, 49.81K)

Attached: feel npc redpill.png (1000x1000 465.33 KB, 113.8K)

Since i was a child i always had a inner voice. Always thinking before i act. Thank god for being conscious.

Found the faggot cry baby shill

Reported

That is so fucking true.
Brazilian monkey here. The same applies to me.

This switch also extends to spoken language itself sometimes. It is hard sometimes to start speaking English after speaking Portuguese for too much time, and the same goes for when I'm speaking English and I've got to switch back to my native language. Does that happen to you?

Dumbass npc are not on the right.

Dumbass jews are evil. No npc right wingers.

The NPC is a dangerously accurate meme. For the past couple of decades you even have talk of the crazy (mostly spawned out of the left) UFOlogy crowd. The grey alien was basically an empty soulless vessel. They then start going on about these half-human (Chimera) hybrids between humans and aliens and they too are largely lifeless entities very robotic in nature.

What I'm trying to say here without going full retard is that there is a correlation between what we see here and now on the individual conscious level and whats been expressed by the super consciousness in which these people are attached to even if only half-way (human). I'm not saying I believe in Christianity or Paganism or Scientific moralism, but there is definitely something fucky going on and spoops me. I always knew the inner demonic nature of our enemies when I woke up decades ago but seeing it being expressed outwardly since the Trump campaign actually shocked me back a step or two.

All of cuckchan pol

Why would anyone do this
Go on a Lemurian Elder God Worshipping Board and tell lies?

As fun as it is to bash half-chan at least be honest. MAGApedes, T_D, evangelical ziocucks are what you'd call closer to right wing NPC's. Even some of the autistic libertarians fall into that category.

Where were you pre-NPC meme? There were tons of threads back to back with people reporting on this and how people don't do that. I myself know I have been able to do both so I know what it's like in both cases. I count being able to see from a bluepilled lens a talent, since I can place myself in the shoes of people I'm redpilling and think of a strategy to redpill them. But I digress, your example doesn't prove all people are consciously verbalizing their thoughts. Even people with an inner voice can act/read without thinking, ever heard the phrase, "Think before you act?" NPCs were never told that.

For instance, if you have to read something extremely fast and skim through, you get surface level information and have very little thought over the information presented. That's how people can read without an inner voice. That's how people that get upset respond without thinking. Regardless, most people will react to information at impulse and would rather be told what to think. I have redpilled people who in turn gained an inner voice, saying that they can't go back to the way they used to think and when they try to sort things out logically, every time the redpill wins. Being redpilled is a lot like having to do math. Math is self-proofing. So is redpilled information.

Here's an example of how most NPCs react. If you are trying to redpill someone and they're an NPC, never utilizing their inner voice, they will react with anger and hostility if you present them something even if that something is redpilling:
< NPC skims information, terms and names that infuriate them jump out at them only. They react with anger because of impulse.

The main reason why people think without an inner voice goes back to how they were raised. If at home or at school they weren't told to think about something, they don't. They were never challenged to verbalize information and converse with themselves. NPCs exhibit the phrase, "thinking is hard," because it's something they have never done before and life (as far as they can tell) makes it easy for them to stay that way.

They have politicians, "techies," and comedians to do the thinking for them. Why should they bog themselves down in the mental work? They don't verbalize it, but thought is work. It requires effort, to process things mentally. It's like math, or programming, or philosophical logic problems. Some NPCs choose to stay away from an inner voice because to them it's too hard to possess one. Why should they waste energy on something they can get elsewhere? (((Society))) makes that easy. To a mathematician, math is easy once you grasp the concepts and have experience doing the puzzles. To redpill an NPC, you almost have to think for them until they can think on their own. You're their physical therapist for their mind.

As you can tell from my asides, I'm also recommending to those seeking to redpill others that they will have an easier time redpilling people who have expressed interest in math and subjects that require logic. There are always exceptions to every group of people I have encountered. But I have had more luck with people who grasp philosophy and math. I strongly believe it is because both require you to visualize and solve things mentally. Redpills are very much like mathematical formulas. Once you know them, you can solve problems.

Fair enough user, just don't limit your thinking, it's ok to accept there's things you yourself can't do, but when it comes to ideas, especially ones that haven't been confirmed, and need studying, always be willing to accept new concepts, you never know when it'll be correct. Sorry for sounding preachy tho, I like discussion without people ruining the mood if that makes sense.

Is that you Igor? You dainty walker?

Kill yourself, you goddamn faggot. NINETY PERCENT of people do not have inner speech. This is why the world is as bad as it is. For fuck's sake, educate yourself.

Most posts in this thread are retarded.
Sage because this is a shitpost, but it needs to be said.
The thread reeks of pseudo-intellectuals

I dropped other spoken languages when this started happening.
I felt as though my thoughts were tainted and disrupted by the inclusion of a language that was not my own.
This only applies to spoken languages though.

is the only >100 IQ poster in this thread.

If you're still here, one more question - is it actual existing music you've heard before or new imaginary compositions for lack of better term?

Anyways, I don't think it's that awful. I'd think it's something all of us on here have been at least peripherally aware since a long time, race realism and all that.

Usually you are able to make desicions with less emotional interference if you "think" in your second language.

This is a commonly known factoid, the fact that it has never been question should tell some of the retards ITT that most people do in fact have an inner voice. Meaning that the brainwashing happening to those you call NPCs is far more sinister than they think.

Also, one or two people here might find this thread of some interest.

8ch.net/hikki/res/4120.html

Its not "politically correct" to analyze significant factors such as race and sex anymore because we're all "equal" in the cult of the current year.

>You People
Stopped reading right there

Something something allegory, cavern something.

It's a scary feeling honestly. It's like whatever human might have been in there is now gone. My spouse is the exact same way, and I can't even speak to them about anything because it usually ends up being me who does the talking. There's no response, no acknowledgement of what I said, and then they get angry if I point this out. We recently had a thing where my spouse cheated on me with someone online. When they were confronted, they got angry at me and tried to make it my fault. My spouse, and others I've noticed, have what I can only equate to being sociopathic tendencies where they emulate emotions, but in truth, feel absolutely nothing in regards to how their behavior impacts others. It's angering, painful, and something that I'm still unable to fathom as to why this is.

I just gave birth to our baby, and his excuse was because we weren't having sex. Meanwhile, we were fighting because of his aforementioned behavior, and the stress he was causing came on the tail-end of having lost my mother earlier in the year, as well as my milk drying up due to said stress, and how I wasn't getting enough to eat because we couldn't pay for food due to his lack of a job. So of course sex was the last thing on my mind. My baby possibly starving to death and me feeling like a failure of a mother because I couldn't feed him like I had my firstborn was the center of my focus. But somehow, I was wrong for that. I've seen this selfish mindset before in other people I've interacted with over the years too. They lack any real awareness as to the consequences of their actions. And it's that impulsiveness and dangerous inability to think longterm of the consequences that has made me more reclusive when not tending to things here at home.

Attached: nfowti0ut40iknip4gn'neg4.png (474x487, 319.78K)

This makes me wonder if it's possible for NPC's to eventually generate a soul if exposed to imageboards for a long period of time.

Attached: Question waifu.png (624x778, 467.78K)

Who the fuck would think that? Maybe you're Schizo because you thought having an inner dialogue was unique or some shit.

Sorry sweaty, you need at least an IQ above room temp to understand basic scientific methodology

Souls expand as they receive more useful/beautiful information to incorporate into their self referential, preferably expanding, loop. So hypothetically yes, though this same effect could be achieve far more quickly with decent real world interactions.

You deserve better than this