"Terrorism" was created by the CIA

counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/

If you are about to reply with "that happened x years ago" you are believing the lie of recentism. By constantly chasing whatever story they want you to chase, you fail to understand history, and cannot put current events into the proper context. Recentism is mind control.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad/
blackmystory.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/the-33-strategies-of-war.pdf
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/lenin-staterev.asp
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000402830039-6.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-us-created-isis-tool-overthrow-syrias-president-assad/

Terrorism was invented by Persians hundreds of years ago you idiot, the word assassin comes from hashashin which is a term used to describe the almost drugged and possessed state of the attackers. They used a terrorism style assassin campaign on a larger enemy and took them down by killing only like 50 people.

Ok. The modern stuff is all CIA.

Do you know the purpose of terrorism?

Why don’t you enlighten us.

A small group desires to make big change, but they cant because they are a fringe group, likely in an oppressive system that marginalizes their views or gives them numerous grievances that it suppresses opposition to. There has to be a real problem that the public can get behind, in the end.
Anyways, this fringe group picks a counter group, because there has to be 2 sides.. and they start making attacks on it. I guess one side could simply be the government and then the people against the government. So they make these outrageous attacks, the entire point is to provoke a counter response - against the group of people they seek to agitate. So they want a crackdown, they want violence against random people in their group, they want repressive measures, they want checkpoints every night before you get home from work and all through the city, they want door to door searches by the army with rifles pointed at children.They want vigilante mobs and counter-terrorists burning peoples homes with firebombs, threatening their businesses and telling them to leave. They want all that, because people naturally rebel against that, or they naturally engage in civil war.
Use Al-Qaeda for an example, and yes they likely were supported by the CIA in particular. The #2 under Bin Laden, Zarqawi, is the man to look at. He started a civil war in Iraq by blowing up Shia religious sites and bombing them in marketplaces, a small group. The shia response caused harship on Sunnis (which is what AQ is) when they went around kicking them out of their businesses and telling them to get out or die. Those same Shia who lost everything then used their skills in things like electronics to make bombs for AQ, because they had nothing left to lose. Those bombs went off and repeated the cycle. Thats what terrorism is, if one wanted a civil war, it would arguably be an effective method of achieving it.

Attached: Responsible-Conservatives.PNG (1556x1008, 302.48K)

Same sunnis* who lost everything

You effectively described the effects of terrorism and how it is used but not it’s purpose eg: why?
Oil was only the payment method for those allowing it to be facilitated with black project govt subsidies

Attached: hypothesis.png (1791x300, 51.95K)

I absolutely described why. Sunni "extremists" bomb Shia so that Shia attack random Sunni innocents and make those innocents prime targets for recruiting, causing a repeating cycle that escalates in to full blown civil war where there was relative peace. Then, they just need to win the war. After that, they have full control. From fringe group to leaders of Mosuls and half of Iraq/Syria. ISIS's leader was mentored by Zarqawi, who was killed. ISIS = AQ

Yes.

Attached: IRA3.PNG (1434x1318 1.18 MB, 477.22K)

Attached: shadow war larp 2.png (1275x601 64.93 KB, 229.7K)

Also its not about muh oil, ISIS was created to get rid of Assad and then be a harassing force against Iran after Saddam failed to annex part of Iran directly after a destabilizing revolution. Iran started to kick the shit out of Iraq despite having been weakened by their revolution and would have been the one doing the annexing if not for US intelligence aid and Im pretty sure the gas helped, kept the Kurds from revolting. Its my hypothesis but I think Saddam was kicked out because he failed the kikes.

You basically said if you throw a match in gasoline it will catch on fire or explode because it is flammable but not why the match was thrown, why would the cia want control of a bunch of goat fuckers and sand dunes?

Yea I got no comment on that one.

Attached: declare war on your enemies.jpg (1641x791, 700.82K)

I was explaining it from the goatfuckers perspective, they arent all CIA agents. Their goals align. I also just added an explanation from the CIA's perspective, Assad and Iran.

No, it was invented by the IDF and Mossad. Everyone seems to forget the plot at the Berlin Olympics. The Hotel bonbings that killed all of those US Marines, USS Liberty?

This is why the CIA would collude with Shia/Wahhabi terrorists for a mutually beneficial goal.

Attached: shia-crescent.PNG (968x857 169.01 KB, 173.03K)

Again why remove Assad and Iran? You know the methodology very well but you can’t explain ’’why’’ What is the next step after? What is the main goal? Greater israel and the grand chessboard strategy are all a part of it if you can figure out all that you have keep digging
ill tell you it’s something ancient

You have to be older than 18 to post here.

Attached: read-nigger.png (1799x2560 362.23 KB, 167.99K)

Greater Israel. You must be new.

Attached: Dmania-Greater-Israel.PNG (1267x939, 2.48M)

The article is about Islamic terrorism in context to the US having created the modern dilemma. Its not about terrorism as a tactic you gigantic cock gobbling retard

It's a manmade thing, which doesn't exist in nature. Therefore, it's invented not discovered.

Why are all these Arabs, who hate kikes more than any other group in existence, working towards the formation of Greater Israel, which will take countless lives and land from their own countries?

No.

Israel doesnt tell them that lol they plan to blow the piss out of them chances are.

Reminder Gaddafi was killed by mercenaries the US sent to "rescue" him from his palace and when they finally convinced him to leave, France drone striked the convoy, causing Gaddafi to leap from his burning car and killing those same mercenaries they hired.
Theyre pawns, they were given weapons and intelligence etc, they werent going to say no. Their immediate goals align, mudshits want sharia and an islamic state, kikes want destabilization and a pretext for annexation - a lack of government control.

Greene is a jew.
He admitted it on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Haha no this is not something you can point to and magically pretend is an invasion. Terrorism is just asymetrical warfare with the express purpose of escalating and destroying all center discourse. It is as old as the first conflict between a super power and a minor power hellbent on retaining a regional influence.

Arabs have an average IQ of 80. Don't think for a second that they are hard to fool.

Where did i say that? Do you have reading comprehension?

Whoever put the book into these tiny fucking pages is retarded, if you want to read past this just go to the pdf.
blackmystory.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/the-33-strategies-of-war.pdf

Attached: terror5.JPG (380x1017 172.68 KB, 156.58K)

Attached: terror10.JPG (368x1004 180.82 KB, 166.79K)

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Bukhari (4.52.220)

Attached: terror13.JPG (349x1016 172.37 KB, 173.15K)

Are you retarded? Can you not read? I specifically stated greater israel was a part of it, do you really think they’ll establish it and say “welp we’re done now”?

First greater Israel, then the world.

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/mod/lenin-staterev.asp

Attached: Pyramid_of_Capitalist_System.png (763x990, 1.5M)

My friend if only you knew just how bad it is, you think you have it all figured out you have about 88% of it figured out so that’s good enough

Israelis invented terrorism in its modern form, which is to terrorize to achieve a political end. Faggot OP. Shit thread.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00965R000402830039-6.pdf

remember Gaddafi? "we came we saw he died.. ha ha ha"? back in 1976, CIA officer Edwin Wilson, of Bay of Pigs infamy, lived in Libya for a few years and sold 40,000 pounds of RDX to Gaddafi, from the CIA's own stockpile. RDX is the powerful explosive used to make C4. Wilson had also sold $3.2 million in assassination weapons, bombs and poison to the notorious dictator Idi Amin. you might be wondering why does CIA even have the world's largest stockpile of weapons designed for terrorism? you might also wonder why is CIA selling terrorism weapons to brutal dictators who are state sponsors of terrorism and who launch terrorist attacks to mass murder American citizens and citizens of America's allies?

good question. the answer is simple. the CIA are the biggest Narco-Terrorists in the world. it's what they do. it's CIA's Natural instinct to spread mayhem and terror and anarchy and to betray its own country.

every employee of the CIA deserves to be shot dead in the street. their reign of terror can only go on for so long until the whole world declares "enough is a goddamn enough" and slaughters Langley down to its janitors.

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-232504_1.png (720x936, 719.08K)

Wahhabis are kryptojews, and they push it from the insideof islam.