Maria Butina

What's the deal with Maria Butina? She plead guilty to being a Russian spy who infiltrated the republican party around the time of the 2016 elections. Lefty Twitter is going crazy over the story, claiming that it's the smocking gun for the Russia collusion that's been under investigation for two years. However, the news just says she infiltrated the republican party. That could also mean she was working for the dems. It certainly doesn't infer that she was even working with the republican party.

Is this just a nothing burger?

Attached: DuT9gdwWwAAN1zD.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZP7n9uVFJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing will happen. Trust the process.

There isn't a smoking gun - that's why it's been two years and not two months.

They just arrested some random Russian and tortured her until she confessed to something that is not actually even a crime, then charged her with this non-crime.

Posting on an imageboard while using social media lingo makes you look like an outsider.

Attached: 1430357939306.png (640x465, 237.5K)

if you read the 16 page plea agreement released today by DOJ, you'll see what she plead to is far, far below the hyperventilating claims of espionage reported by the MUHRUSSIA Fake News. she plead guilty to being an unregistered foreign agent. which is the same thing the Podesta brothers were guilty of when they worked as lobbyists for the CIA controlled Ukrainian Maidan Regime, earning $75,000 per month for it and not complying with FARA for over 2 years. Butina couldn't really contest that she wasn't trying to help improve relations between the US and Russia, since the DOJ had all of her emails and phone calls back home to a Russian official in the central bank.

i might add that Butina made some sloppy opsec mistakes. in her plea, it is mentioned that DOJ has a copy of a proposal document she wrote to list all of the unregistered lobbyist work she wanted to do, and she used Jewgle Translate on it, before sending it to her Russian central bank friend to ask him to give her $125,000 to cover her travel expenses to go lobby all of the people she proposed.

why the fuck did she use Jewgle instead of Yandex Translate is beyond me, and why she used a computer at all is baffling, when there's a perfectly good Russian Number Station broadcasting one time pad entropy digits which she could have used to entirely evade snooping NSA perverts.

in all, this episode is just a big nothing. hopefully the crooked DOJ give Butina the same slap on the wrist punishment which they gave the Podesta bros: no fine, no jail, just a warning to never commit another procedural FARA violation.

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-134156_1.png (720x889, 119.84K)

But he took the exact same case against Manafort to the end, charges, conviction etc.
Curious.

Because she is a dumb Nashi (Antifa) whore.

Almost like she's just a random Russian and not a spy.

She joined the NRA to gather intel on conservative policy makers.
As in:
She was spying on conservative movements and politicians, but democrats want to make it seem like she was trying to get conservatives to work for Russia

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT KIKES

Attached: VdiPfuk.png (500x488, 208.54K)

/thread

The fever pitch around Russia is to obfuscate the genuine source of collusion: israel and jewish-mafia networks operating out of Russia, not the Russian government itself. Trump plays up the Russia thing because he is owned by israel. Democrats play up the Russia thing because they are owned by israel. In reality, Trump has placed stiff tariffs and sanctions on Russia, sent heavy weapons to the Ukraine to keep up the New Khazaria project, threatened sanctions and hinted at real violence against Germany/France/Denmark for participating in Nordstream II.

Her choice:
Rot in jail indefinitely with no trial and probably torture
or
Admit to whatever they want so it stops.

at least it's clear now that you do not associate with any foreigners, period. Nobody knew this until 2017, but now they do. You do not visit another country as a guest, you do not allow foreigners into your organization, you just do not do anything with them ever. It's "treason" to associate with a foreigner, ever.

These are the new rules, might as well embrace it. Immigration is treason.

Unless they're brown. Then it is treason not to invite them into your neighborhood.

I think a lot of the low to mid level glowniggers actually believe the Russia narrative. It's like the military, so at the mid-ranks they select for lower IQ yes-men and bootlickers. The very top glowniggers don't want people directly under them who can threaten their positions.

the problem with your entire post is assuming I have not read any Wikileaks, and do not remember jeb bush.

Honestly at this point they are continuing the charade to look useful, nothing more. With trump puting kushner something dems will ignore despite being a smoking gun in a position of power through literally nothing but nepotism hes not getting his second term, not that he deserves it.

She is a patsy to refill the Russia! Russia! distraction.

Russian news:
- What Have They Done With Maria Butina? American Treatment of Russian Prisoner Absolutely Appalling
youtube.com/watch?v=tZP7n9uVFJk

This.

So the whole point of her prosecution was to provide media ammo?

I wouldn't mind torturing her a little. She's not gorgeous but she has what the french call a certain I don't know what.

nobody cares