Nazis answer me this

I have a question for pol.
Will you guys still hate me if I date blonde/blue eyed jewish girls. Would you be sad that I'm responsible for wiping thousands of year of white genes and put me in some database.?

I'm a black guy from france and just very much attracted to white jewish girls its as if my dick is a jewish antenna and have been through 3 relationships. Currently I'm dating one.

Attached: Paul-Pogba-Dab.jpg (615x410, 39.54K)

Happy Hanukkah

BITCH DAB

ebin

Attached: C369E843-82AE-4C69-B4F7-E5494B4F3119.jpeg (220x229, 21.3K)

Racemixing is degenerate regardless of its participants.

Jews aren't white and you'd be doing us a huge favor by introducing negro genes into kike genetic lines. Go for it user knock up as many kikes as you can.

I think it's great and you should do more of it.

Attached: genocide.jpg (689x626, 47.07K)

you have come to the right place!

Attached: 1542400207506.jpg (818x784, 110.17K)

You're good nigger, miscegenate. Now get out.

Kikes aren't white.

FOLLOW THE GODDAMN RULES, YID.

This place is 4cuck now.

I'm not a Nazi myself but I respect the Nazi rule. Great idea user, go for it.

Don't bother reporting this thread. It will still be up tomorrow with 400+ replies. This is 4/pol/ now.

Attached: a0e30ad08a8d65ee2ec07f5bc5c7da8ae5067a5f586b238c84818fba14c6d2d8.png (429x410, 61.3K)

Reminder that is Israel's fault because they keep shutting down cuck/pol/ every night now.

I don't agree, it is not degenerate to for blacks to interfere with Jewish infiltration of the white race by reproducing with Jews. Visually speaking it is easier to tell that half-Jew/half-Negro hybrids are not white. Nigs who do this are doing us a service, thanks OP.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (482x490, 87.21K)

Nazis are subhuman inbred terrorist trash

Reminder that codemonkey is personally responsible for this.

Jews arent white

Oh, also, do not ever say the word 'reported' or the word 'sage' in your posts. You will be instantly banned for violating no rules.

Jews aren't our people so we aren't affected by this, but I would still caution against miscegenation.

You are more likely to be divorced, feel less affection for your kids, and have more tension with extended family. As much as I would want to destroy some jewish heritage, its not worth ruining your life to do so. Go back to Africa and be a kang with your monkey friends.

Holy shit the digits have spoken

THINE NIGGERS SHALL BANG THE JEWESSES. LET IT BE SO

Attached: checked dubs.png (215x255 135.88 KB, 8.07K)

Nigger, jewish people aren't European. Even through they're indeed mixed with Europeans they don't identify themselves as such. A jew will always be foreign wherever he lives. Pretty much like you in France.
I don't care but a negroid jew can't pose as one of us.
HOWEVER IF YOU TOUCH WHITE WOMEN YOU GET THE ROPE! NO EXCEPTIONS!