(((EUROWEEK))) CANCELLATION PROTEST INCOMING

Alright, to the men of Poland, here is an event being organized in order to defend the very obvious grooming of Polish girls by foreign men. There hasn't been much talk about what action can be taken but you can stop Euroweek, but counter-protesting this event is a good step and could get some publicity out there. Also you know the name of the organizer of this event. I expect Polish men to take action and counter-protest this event. Remember: A GIRL HAS ADMITTED THAT SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS GOING ON. There is no fucking "rumors." This is happening.

Here is the Instagram of the woman organizing this event: instagram.com/oliwiamalinska/

Here is the link to this specific photo: instagram.com/p/BrWAo_Vlz1F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I would 100% not be surprised if she had sent her daughter to get groomed at this camp (w/o knowing). Honestly, she probably is a well-meaning woman and is in denial, but nonetheless this event must be stamped out.

Euroweek has been a blackpill on this board FOR MONTHS NOW. We know what the fuck is going on because we actually pay attention and know the signs of grooming gangs; this is our chance to capitalize on this. So we need to brainstorm a course of action that should have the goal of spreading as much information about this around as possible.

We need 1.) a compilation of suspect photos of the pervs kissing girls or touching them strangely to spread around on Polish social media and fire up Poles to act and 2.) to spread the photos of girls commenting on social media about harassment (which I will comment below) and 3.) to compile an info graph showing the signs of a grooming gang and what they look like. Also, Poles need to take public action and do whatever they can to fucking end this.

THIS IS OUR TIME TO FINALLY SHUT THIS DOWN. We must capitalize on this story breaking now because there are already sick women rushing to defend this grooming gang.

Attached: (((euroweek).png (1240x1200, 1021.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/filter/text/page/12/
wpolityce.pl/m/spoleczenstwo/425282-szokujace-po-co-polskim-dzieciom-taka-integracja
nczas.com/2018/12/12/wykop-wrze-kontrowersje-wokol-warsztatow-euroweek-obcokrajowcy-i-polskie-dziewczynki-fotovideo/
prawicowyinternet.pl/uwaga-kilkunastoletnie-polskie-dziewczynki-w-objeciach-sniadych-migrantow-to-euroweek-organizowany-na-terenie-polski/
dailystormer.name/polish-euroweek-program-hands-over-infant-girls-to-brown-men-for-integration/
youtube.com/watch?v=FupRDWsyq3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=L1S3_xRATJ0
twitter.com/dariuszmatecki?lang=en
wykop.pl/link/4694339/afera-polskie-dzieci-na-dziwnych-zdjeciach-z-imigrantami-komentator/
wykop.pl/link/4694829/takie-tam-z-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4694357/kolejna-edycja-euroweeku-dla-uczniow-sp10-wodzislaw-slaski/
wykop.pl/link/4693821/dziewczyna-nagrala-filmik-w-obronie-euroweek-ale-wyszlo-tak-sobie/
wykop.pl/link/4694093/fundacja-euroweek-domaga-sie-od-najwyzszego-czasu-usuniecia-artykulu/
wykop.pl/link/4694069/aktualizacja-nowych-informacji-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4694039/euroweek-demoralizacja-i-indoktrynacja/
wykop.pl/link/4693965/rozmowa-telefoniczna-z-fundacja-euroweek-sprawa-zgloszona-na-policje/
wykop.pl/link/4693371/euroweek-nastolatki-integruja-sie-z-imigrantami/
wykop.pl/link/4693541/mala-inba-na-reddicie-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4693397/komentarze-dziewczynek-na-temat-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4692785/fanpage-euroweek-zostal-skasowany-dlaczego/
twitter.com/DariuszMatecki/status/1073531445388414976
twitter.com/jbrudzinski/status/1073506847028596736
twitter.com/PolskaPolicja/status/1073558396606050304
wiadomosci.wp.pl/oskarzenia-o-wykorzystywanie-dzieci-fundacja-odpiera-zarzuty-i-zawiadamia-policje-6327436259120769a
gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/1387504,ziobro-o-euroweek-nie-wykluczam-wszczecia-postepowania-w-tej-sprawie.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The girls' comments about weird shit happening to them at Euroweek. One girl said something so terrible happened to her that she can't even say it publicly. BAD!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 5.30.14 PM.png (1114x1282 501.95 KB, 943.86K)

Attached: 1544743229066.jpg (1600x1200 326.73 KB, 119.89K)

Attached: 1544742427557.jpg (696x392 64.01 KB, 49.81K)

Attached: 1536619870727.jpg (270x480 1.9 MB, 900.16K)

These girls are literally being harassed by foreign men double their age. How are the organisers of this thing not realising this shit

Adam Jaśnikowski – Dyrektor Programu Euroweek Szkoła Liderów – +48 792 022 777 – [email protected]

Sylwia Drozd, Katarzyna Sołtyk, Aleksandra Jania, Marta Sarka – Tel. fax 74 8 111 057 ,Tel. +48 883 967 717

The following sites have reported on Euroweek in the last 24 hours.
wpolityce.pl/m/spoleczenstwo/425282-szokujace-po-co-polskim-dzieciom-taka-integracja
nczas.com/2018/12/12/wykop-wrze-kontrowersje-wokol-warsztatow-euroweek-obcokrajowcy-i-polskie-dziewczynki-fotovideo/
prawicowyinternet.pl/uwaga-kilkunastoletnie-polskie-dziewczynki-w-objeciach-sniadych-migrantow-to-euroweek-organizowany-na-terenie-polski/
dailystormer.name/polish-euroweek-program-hands-over-infant-girls-to-brown-men-for-integration/
Please can a Polish user send them all a link to the 4plebs euroweek archive, which contains over a dozen pages of euroweek photos.
Here's the link they need:

Magda Pawlaszek odpowiada za Euroweek- Międzygórze Ośrodek wczasowy „Słoneczna”

Małgorzata Piotrowska odpowiada za Euroweek- Lądek Zdrój Ośrodek wczasowy „Melafir”

Justyna Rudzka odpowiada za Euroweek- Różanka Ośrodek wczasowy „Willa Wiktoria”
Beata Błocka odpowiada za Euroweek Długopole Dolne „Silesia”, Długopole Zdrój „Aleksander”

The organisers

Attached: 1536694481780.jpg (1280x720 97.08 KB, 998.94K)

Attached: 1544748004696.jpg (1360x850 943.86 KB, 500.98K)

Because they get paid to expose young European Women to grown men from the third world? Duhh?

just reposting info dude. missed to delete that sentence. yeah. looks like pedo brothel to me.

finaly some buzz in media about this.

Attached: 1544751142607.jpg (1628x1204 143.44 KB, 2.08M)

They don't exactly look unhappy being groped by gorillas.

These are teh bitches that are too good to talk to you if you're a white guy. They get pissed off at you if you even say hi to them.

Attached: 1544753916852.jpg (2574x4073 576.09 KB, 3.73M)

They're dumb young girls being preyed upon by manipulative kikes and niggers, raised in a cucked society that encourages such things and surrounded by weak men that never taught them different and abandon them instead of killing shitskins.

I cant stomach this. This world is burning so fast and it makes me sick. Nuclear Holocaust wouldnt be enough to cure this ravaging of europe. I dont know what to do anymore. Fucking kikes, I cant believe it.

Hang yourself

Well, considering that 1.) they just hit puberty and 2.) they just went to a fun camp in a time when their brains are undeveloped and at an age when they're the most idealistic, impressionable, and foolish and then got brainwashed about the so-called "beauty" of foreign cultures and such, of course, a young girl can be tricked into this. It's called "grooming." It's a process of seducing young girls, so yes many groomed girls aren't on the surface suffering and many seem happy (and some probably are, which doesn't justify it- you can brainwash people into liking many things). Many girls who are victims of grooming aren't miserable and superficially it may not even seem they are being taken advantage of, but when you look deeper and see the amount of persuasion, coercion, brainwashing, lies, manipulation, etc. that go into the process of grooming, then you see how dark and twisted it is. Also, since from what I have read the most serious offenses happened AFTER and right at the end of the camp. If you translate the Polish posts at the beginning, several girls are complaining about receiving dick pics from the volunteers at the event and one said something so terrible happened to her that she can't mention it publicly. So at least SOME of the girls were resistant to the grooming and have expressed complaints of harassment. Even if there were young girls brainwashed and taken advantage of so that superficially they enjoy this, that DOESNT mean any of this is RIGHT or morally acceptable.

Fuck off, kike. I reckon less than 1% of white women are like that. Every race has stuck up broads.

And you can fuck off too. Pedokikes get the rope.

Interesting and good point.

Shit, that's horrible. And those are the one's who spoke up. It is probably always much worse than such a surface indicates.

Believe it against your capabilities, for their sake. #IBELIEVEHER

How is this shit going on in Poland of all places?

Full stop guys, don't take no for an answer, put an end to this garbage!

This is a photo that has been used to market Euroweek! "Touch the world"- it's so out in the open! They're not even trying to hide their intent. This is a very subtle grooming gang, most likely ran by left-wing nuts who are trying to expose their children to the third-world and I have no doubt in my mind that the people running this ARE aware of the third-worlders that they bring in flirting with, kissing, groping, harassing, sending dick pics, planning to meet outside of the camp, and other evil shit going on. One girl was even coerced into giving a man a hand job on the last night of camp. I forget her age but she was no more than fourteen I think. And this story just broke. But the people who run this shit haven't responded from what I've seen so they're either 1.) implicit in all of this and don't care and are just waiting for the story to blow over or 2.) hesitant to do something for whatever reason whether they oppose it or not (if they're leftists, they might even be afraid of being called racists- remember, this fear kept Rotherham from acting even though 1,400 girls were taken advantage of). Either ways, people need to take action if the new press coverage doesn't do anything. Polish men need to take action. In Poland you can probably get away with shit that would get you put in prison in most Western nations (maybe?).

Attached: ttw.png (842x844, 601.64K)

The sad thing is that the girl who admitted that harassment was going on and who actually dropped the story that a girl was coerced into giving a man a handjob was actually defending Euroweek and trying to keep it going.

Evil is everywhere. People are actively working day in and day out to subvert Eastern European nations. See how much effort Soros is putting into Hungary to subvert it. Same shit is happening in Poland. 100 years ago in England if you told someone that a Muslim grooming gang would eventually rape 1,400 girls in a small English city, you'd be laughed at. Now look what has happened. That's the speed of subversion. If Poland doesn't battle this now, in one to two decades we will hear similar stories happening in Poland of what happened in Rotherham and what recently happened in Finland (and truthfully is happening all over Europe).

Stockholm Syndrome, identification with the aggressor, peer pressure and fear of rejection (the other girls fun will be ruined).

Good thread.

100 years ago the residents of that town would simply have lynched the Muslims and quietly buried them in the woods and nobody would have cared.

this is just more evidence that all women are whores by nature and need to be kept in check at all times. giving them rights was a mistake

It's hard for me to navigate this Euroweek shit because of all the Polish language stuff, but luckily some guy translated a bit in the top comment of this video: "Euroweek was started by Zbigniew Pełczyński, a long-time collaborator of George Soros." SOROS of course. This dude has been subverting Eastern Europe for a loooong time. Poles and Hungarians have mostly resisted but the weaker members of society aren't immune to brainwashing and are truly victims of this stuff. That's why they especially go after WOMEN and CHILDREN. It's not a coincidence.

Link to the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=FupRDWsyq3Y

If some Polish user could translate the important stuff from this, that would be great. He also drops links in description to some of the photos from Euroweek although I think most of them were already posted in the thread.

I actually like fat Polish guys like this. Sure they are fat and look like 80s skinheads in anglo countries and probably drink too much, but these are the same dudes that will knock out a foreigner if he speaks wrong to a woman. If we had dudes like this patrolling European streets, rapes would go down 50%.

Attached: basedchubbypole.png (1610x904, 1.07M)

The men teach.
The women are taught not to listen to the important men in their life.
Social media, magazines and TV teaches them to seek diversity.
After that they tell their dads, brothers, local men to fuck off.
Their minds are poisoned when our backs are turned.

Another video on the subject. If some Pole could translate anything important please do. I was going through the comments because it's all I can translate and some of the comments pointed out this BLATANT shit in the background of the photo. "PIZZA QUEENS."

Also someone pointed out that in the reviews to Euroweek some man wrote: "A lot of white girls to dance, if you're an Indian / Asian / African looking for a great…" And he doesn't say anything else, what could he be talking about? HMMMMMM. Could be a troll because he called himself "Pajeet", but who knows.

THIS IS FUCKING SICK. THE MORE I LOOK INTO IT, THE DARKER IT GETS, THE MORE BLATANT THEY RUB IT IN YOUR FACE, THE MORE EVIL THE WORLD SEEMS.

Link to the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=L1S3_xRATJ0

Attached: WTFF.png (1610x908 45.02 KB, 572.44K)

cont.
The board says: "We want make friends/ We want EAT PIZZA" the rest is hard to read. REMEMBER THE PURPOSE OF THE CAMP IS TO TEACH ENGLISH and appreciate diversity. THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE TEACHING??? Coincidence, right?

Attached: FUCK.png (642x782, 458.96K)

Fuck you, shill. Keep defending pedos, you fucking weirdo. You'll get the rope too.

Varma Varaprasad has hundreds of young Polish girls on his fb.
They need to be contacted before he wipes his fb.

That would be a good idea, but I don't have Facebook, if anyone would ask around, that would be great. Don't be a sperg and be openly racist either or you won't get anywhere. Just ask normally and be professional about if anything weird has happened. Some of the girls were very open about it. Or at least get a list of names and get them to this guy since he is the one who broke the story about the girl who gave a handjob out. He is investigating: twitter.com/dariuszmatecki?lang=en

Can someone who speaks polish translate all of these polish girls' posts?

All shitskins must die after the jew
this is fucking disgusting af

We need girls to tell the public what has happened to them and what creature/s did it
The girl who already revealed the info about a handjob was probably contacted by a reporter or something.
She is just the very tip of the iceberg. Hundreds, nay thousands of girls have passed through euroweek over the years. We need to look for them on fb, instagram etc. and get the truth.

I've been one of the major Zig Forums users spamming this shit and collecting info. Something about this makes me so sick because I think it would be so easy to shut down with enough information, but there is so much inaction. Zig Forums did so much shit to take down a fucking flag but won't help girls being molested by fucking third worlders. I was thinking of maybe making a YouTube channel and starting to spread info to the angloworld, which would boost the story inadvertently back to the Poles. The Polish rightist media machine seems pretty weak. They need help. But I'm not sure how to go about it, maybe asking around in Instagram since it's out in the open and compiling information and then making a video about it. Or else just handing the information to Dariusz. I'm not sure. I'm going to think some more about this or whether I can even be effective. Ideally a fucking Pole would do this shit since it would be easy for him to communicate and reach out.

These niggers can't stop sweating.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (382x434 174.97 KB, 172.18K)

Just showing photos of these shitskins and niggers will turn people against (((Euroweek))).

Funny how this 11 year old is taller than this 38 year old terrorist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (673x817, 622.32K)

It is in motion. Slowly, but surely, awareness is growing.
Wykop (Polish reddit) actively shoahs all and every discussion with lifetime bans to "offenders". I personally do not have big outreach, and I live physically very far away from that, but I am letting every my acquaintance know about that, even if it leads to ostracizing. This shit is disgusting, and I don't want to relate to anyone defending teen kiddy diddling.

Apparently I am wrong. Wykop seems to have failed to contain it:
wykop.pl/link/4694339/afera-polskie-dzieci-na-dziwnych-zdjeciach-z-imigrantami-komentator/
wykop.pl/link/4694829/takie-tam-z-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4694357/kolejna-edycja-euroweeku-dla-uczniow-sp10-wodzislaw-slaski/
wykop.pl/link/4693821/dziewczyna-nagrala-filmik-w-obronie-euroweek-ale-wyszlo-tak-sobie/
wykop.pl/link/4694093/fundacja-euroweek-domaga-sie-od-najwyzszego-czasu-usuniecia-artykulu/
wykop.pl/link/4694069/aktualizacja-nowych-informacji-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4694039/euroweek-demoralizacja-i-indoktrynacja/
wykop.pl/link/4693965/rozmowa-telefoniczna-z-fundacja-euroweek-sprawa-zgloszona-na-policje/
wykop.pl/link/4693371/euroweek-nastolatki-integruja-sie-z-imigrantami/
wykop.pl/link/4693541/mala-inba-na-reddicie-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4693397/komentarze-dziewczynek-na-temat-euroweek/
wykop.pl/link/4692785/fanpage-euroweek-zostal-skasowany-dlaczego/
Maybe some got removed, but not all of them.

It seems like Polish government picked up the case:
twitter.com/DariuszMatecki/status/1073531445388414976

Can you back your claim? I haven't seen it being mentioned in these threads.

A womens happiness doesn't matter. What matter-of-fact

He's lying, there is no proof.
The reason why anons lost interest in the previous threads (back in October) was because idiots kept calling this "an interracial forced breeding camp" without showing any evidence.

Thanks, but I'd like to see him giving his angle on this.

The Jews always exaggerate with everything, the holocaust for instance. Why do they get a pass while Zig Forumsacks don't?

The minister of the interior said he's looking into it. We got an official government response, it seems.

Fucking phoneposting not working out so well.

What I meant to say was, that a woman's happiness shouldn't be a concern to any man. What matters is their ability to produce a healthy offspring, and that is being jeopardized at this very camp!

I'm going to say the obvious here, but don't relax at any government officials "looking into it". They'll do nothing without pressure from the people.

Well, of course the Jews will artifially inflate the popularity of something unimportant, in order to distract.

I made a thread on cuckchan about this race-destruction brainwashing camp, and I attracted only 3 decent posters. The rest were lazy one-post Zig Forumsacks, kike memeflags, and curry shitskins making excuses (they say that simply taking pictures with white girls doesn't imply that they had sex with them… but Zig Forumsacks know better). But that's not such a bad thing: the Jews are afraid of this being exposed.

Agreed, but the whole thing got big really fast.
Over the past 24 hours we had

(((They)))'re trying to shut it down, but the goyim already know

Thanks, user. Don't worry to remind us of those things, posts like these might encourage people to action who otherwise would just fruitlessly exert their frustration on immediate environment, while doing nothing to fix the issue e.g. me in last couple of threads.

Attached: dsyeGHr.gif (540x360, 3.67M)

I don't know if pic related is accurate, but it's a start. Found on halfchan. If it's accurate, this is very fucked.

Attached: euroweek chats translation1.jpg (1565x1087, 455.77K)

>that (((ad)))
They get off on that "hiding in plain" sight shit.

Attached: Euroweek chat 5.jpg (540x960 50.71 KB, 33.8K)

Attached: Euroweek wtf.jpg (739x960 31.99 KB, 38.71K)

Finally this degeneracy gets traction! Fuck yeah. Justice to the victims and death to pedos and their enablers!

Attached: 1539434850799.jpg (933x923, 128.54K)

They simply must die, there's no other way around it. I simply do not care if the media spins it to have us feel symapthy for these pedophiles, but they will be doing just that, making people sympathize for these sick Muslims who fuck your little white girls. They must die.

Attached: Euroweek kek.jpg (1360x1282 500.98 KB, 957.26K)

To little too late. There are other programs like this all over the place. They have infinite funding and they gonna distract you with even more offensive shit. What you need to do is walk into the schools, smash the heads of the directors and board members in and put concerned parents into those positions. Also have one parent stand in during every class to check if the curriculum is zionist trash. And the most important thing…secure your borders, because they gonna use illegals to infest your country. Also be highly aware to outsiders at public gatherings, or you get yourself another false flag terrorist attack.

Pic related is more accurate. Source: I'm Polish.

Attached: 1544748714301.png (1360x850 957.26 KB, 500.98K)

not just any officials but minister of internal affairs
shit got beyond real real fast.

Also there are at least two MPs working on it (Piotr Krzysztof Liroy-Marzec and Robert Winnicki) notifying ministry of education and stuff like that.
Also Instytut Ordo Iuris made first confirmed notice to the regional prosecutor’s office.

Attached: interpelacja.jpg (1200x622, 99.87K)

Sage for doubleposting… but I can definitely tell that the girls are extremely naive and they're unaware of the fact that these shitskins sought to exploit them sexually.

Polish police official twitter said that they were looking into the case and collecting evidence even before this case got media attention
twitter.com/PolskaPolicja/status/1073558396606050304

Attached: 0146 - nrDbGK9.jpg (250x247, 9.41K)

The Euroweek affair! Have Polish girls been molested? Strong interview with Joanna Teglund

Wow let's let the lowest common denominator of society decide things because feelings just wow

kill youself, your corpse won't exactly look unhappy

He's basically a closet NatSoc
A bit too lolbergish but still a good guy

There is no shutting this down, now.

kys, pedokike.

Attached: (you).jpg (720x846, 270.39K)

Well, a girl said it, so it must be true, right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would someone give a nickname of "bloodbath/rampage" to someone.
oh, the rapey snapchats seem to explain things.

this can be verified, and if it's true then (((euroweek))) is in deep shit.

What you mean acurate? It is translate correctly . I am not from Poland but as fellow slav i can read it. They finaly look on it officaly.

Lets be clear here. People who run these kids camps and similar stuff are often pedos are secret pedos. Whatever they are white or not.

But like every fucking time there is line what you should and should not do with kids.

There are tons of these videos on youtube. Basicly white teens go to play with adult foreigners. And they are bit more friendly than you should be when you are with kids. I was summer camp every year but no fucking adult ever touched me there like you see on these videos.

As older you usualy get to lead group of 5-10 younger kids in summer camp i visited. If i do any of this stuff you see on videos i would be in big trouble.

It is creepy. Look at 02:08 how Nutella from Etiopia love all kids. You simply don't see you love kids on summer camps.

I

You simply don't see you love kids on summer camps. cor

Contact the league of polish families designated as a far right catholic nationalist party
[email protected]

That 5th picture could be the new, "Swiggity swooty I'm comming for that booty".

Of fucking course it's the fucking jews again

bump for righteous cleansing.
Watching these muds fondling young polish girls makes the blood boil. You just know the management is jewish or more shitskins.

There is more.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/oskarzenia-o-wykorzystywanie-dzieci-fundacja-odpiera-zarzuty-i-zawiadamia-policje-6327436259120769a

You really can't make this up. Amazing.

Attached: adolf on kikes.jpg (760x223 135.15 KB, 33.07K)

All I feel is rage.

The tell of the kike: the first thought it "it must by competitors!"

gazetaprawna.pl/artykuly/1387504,ziobro-o-euroweek-nie-wykluczam-wszczecia-postepowania-w-tej-sprawie.html

The attorney general talked about a "possible investigation"

assume your officials are alien traitors
unless you see people in prison and this totally shutdown
assume police, local, eu officals all in on it

We don't speak third world here. Translate the shit then take the screenshot.

And I hate white women even more than I did a minute ago. Thanks.

Implying that asian and black women work differently. It's all biology, just our culture allows more lax upbringing that encourages frivolity and "sexual freedom". Don't be stupid.

Attached: VDbUafS.png (2000x2729, 1.78M)

This one is fine too.

Is this pic really in euroweek? It looks too obvious

I'd like to see a source too.

Will you fucking idiots stop trying to make these threads about your incel rage? Go fuck yourselves, this is time to solve a huge problem, go to fucking /r9k/ or something

This isn't a comparison to sub-humans. I have no regard for them. I don't hate a fly, I just don't want it around me. A white woman, that's different. That's easy to hate when it stabs you in the back, burns your house down, and spits at your name when the whole time it was supposed to be your ally.

Fuck off, roastie. There's nothing "incel" about reacting to white women being whores as usual. Go back to reddit. "Incel" isn't chan terminology.