Border Patrol let 7 yr old die of thirst

A 7-year-old girl from Guatemala died of dehydration and shock after she was taken into Border Patrol custody last week for crossing from Mexico into the United States illegally with her father and a large group of migrants along a remote span of New Mexico desert, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Thursday.

The child’s death is likely to intensify scrutiny of detention conditions at Border Patrol stations and CBP facilities that are increasingly overwhelmed by large numbers of families seeking asylum in the United States.

According to CBP records, the girl and her father were taken into custody about 10 p.m. Dec. 6 south of Lordsburg, N.M., as part of a group of 163 people who approached U.S. agents to turn themselves in.

More than eight hours later, the child began having seizures at 6:25 a.m., CBP records show. Emergency responders, who arrived soon after, measured her body temperature at 105.7 degrees, and according to a statement from CBP, she “reportedly had not eaten or consumed water for several days.”

After a helicopter flight to Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso, the child went into cardiac arrest and “was revived,” according to the agency. “However, the child did not recover and died at the hospital less than 24 hours after being transported,” CBP said.

The agency did not release the name of the girl or her father, but the father remains in El Paso awaiting a meeting with Guatemalan consular officials, according to CBP. The agency is investigating the incident to ensure appropriate policies were followed, it said.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/7-year-old-migrant-girl-taken-into-border-patrol-custody-dies-of-dehydration-exhaustion/2018/12/13/8909e356-ff03-11e8-862a-b6a6f3ce8199_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.53da3d16931f

archive.is/qcHPf

Attached: 20110417135635_1_normal.jpg (375x281, 31.08K)

Too bad
So sad

>>>/goodnews/

Should be there anyway. I really do not care.

Just think, had he not dragged her out of her home country, she would still be alive.

?????

Does Guatemala suffer from an extreme water shortage? No?
Seems to me she would still be alive if they had stayed there.

I wish I could adopt lolis at the border.

Bruh you do not want a squatemalan child, I don't care how much of a pedo you are those little Gremlins are disgusting.

Cool

her parents dont feed or water her, they get taken in by the US, 8 hours go by and they dont ask for food or water for her or dont feed her.

Attached: 01ec3e790523b6269bbac66394515fcf8fb9762dbe8cc9157ebf53263253a988.gif (500x500, 993.68K)

Where can I buy a white loli then?

cool

Moar please

NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER YOU RAT JEW

Her stomach is bloated with cocaine they forced her to shove up her rectum.

Should arrest the parents for neglect.

I want to believe her death was faked so an user could buy her

Her parents should be executed for dragging an innocent child across a desert and not feeding or watering her for several days.

Israel, fresh picked Eastern Euro girls for sale! only for kikes

thats a cute filipina, why's she sleeping in the dirt though? and I think her brother might be retarded tbh

based

Father and 160 others ok though? Alien culture.

Attached: nn_kiddy_triathlon_140829[1].jpg (1920x1080, 818.15K)

Requirements for Border Patrol;
PSYCHIC ABILITIES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350x350, 185.71K)

Technically her parents should be executed for being brown. This is just a symptom of that initial disease.

Leaving out that this may well be a PR stunt for pity, not understanding cause and effect is a typical sign of low IQ browns. I recall a story of a guy who toured Apefreaka, had his jeep break down and hired a nigger to fix it (Needs must…). Nigger nigs around, hurts himself by repairing the jeep and blames the owner for being hurt. Does this remind you of something?

This. Good riddance.

Just more arguments to deport them all.

WOMP WOMP

Its awful how selfish her parents are.

Good. Bad because it's ammo for the lefties.

Thumbs up

This. I’m not heartless enough to have no sympathy but the solution is to stop letting people in so they don’t low IQ shit like drag a 7 year old across a desert with no supplies.

Find an illegal and follow him around for a few weeks, you3bound to see where he goes for his blonde loli's.

Actually, her parents let that happen. Border Patrol was doing their job taking in illegals.

wew

100% her illegal beaner Indio parents' fault. These faggots in the caravans are the refuse of mankind. I feel bad for the kid but even if she'd pulled through I'd want her and her family launched back to Guatemala via trebuchet.

Great, now execute the father for murdering the girl.

WOMP WOMP

Why is every single parent from Guatamala so irresponsible with their kids?
It doesnt make me want them to be guests in our country.

Question is did she die because of the hike or because of the incarceration?

And this is how this story is spun in my country:

Attached: pitka.png (400x400, 126.59K)

I wish they shot the kid to death.

oh no too bad so sad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (340x214, 117.36K)

Did I miss anything?

If only.

She died because white cis male supremacy. No other factors played in this.

If a tree falls down in the middle of a forest and no one is there to see or hear it, was it White people's fault?

More from the OP article

To quote Julian von Abele: "white people did everything."

Hahaha oh yes. Thanks for the smile :)

t.white woman

t.roastie

Attached: roasties (4)

KYS JEWISH SHILL

Apparently the child and her father were refugees fleeing drought. They just came to America seeking free water.

>>>Zig Forums

Thank you for this whitepill, OP. Godspeed

Interesting. I'm the one who's for shooting the shit-skin invaders, while those white women, who you want to pretend don't exist, are pro-invasion and displacement. Yet I'm the jew? Hmm…

user, i-i-i-it's a
HUMANITARIAN CRISIS

Is her asshole of a father who did this to her going to face child endangerment charges? Will that fucking dead beat pay the hospital bill?

If you want to prove that you are not a jew, drop your all memes against Israel and also post the date when you got them

Literal 60 IQ. I reiterate
I already proved my point with pictures. You have no defense. The eternal white woman strikes again because of "muh feels."

t. zionist shill
KYS KIKE

Good. Fuck off beaner scum.

t.60 IQ

JEW CONFIRMED

Why is it our fault if shitskins don't take care of their spawn?

Attached: 86c0fe1eb7710f4b9f291c7c43445cc78d5cd03241e27eb7f1eaf86f8fa8127e.jpg (618x478, 46.36K)

t.60 IQ

JEW IS A JEW
NOW GET OUT!
>>>/MGTOW/

1 down and millions to go. This is nothing but a drop in the bucket

S

kys yid

I hope all their children meet the same end :)

See

THIS
H
I
S

ITS A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS
Am I the only one noticing this being thrown around a lot?

Do you honestly think this will help you get laid?

Attached: white knights on the internet.jpg (1158x1000 1.63 MB, 578.09K)

Sounds like they found what works. Don't give any of the rest of them water. Problem solved.

Attached: Oh no CNN.jpg (653x477, 190.77K)

Reminder, Mexico offered asylum, and jobs to all those shitskins. She died because her father refused the offer.

Attached: What of it.png (960x540, 763.49K)

lol saved

You're fucking retarded if you don't think white women are obsessed with immigration. They are the most susceptible to (((media))) of any group and routinely rapefugee invasions in polls, but seeing as this is Zig Forums criticizing any precious hole is just unacceptable.

The entire fucking planet has been a humanitarian crisis for as long as there have been humans.

Are we forgetting this entire thing was organized and led by third party organizations, like the ones that ship Africans to Europe, and the cameras were aimed right at them (while usually they ignore illegal immigration)? These people probably never fathomed coming up to our country until those sub-humans went down there and rallied them all up hoping for some good propaganda. For months they've been talking about a few thousand illegals, yet the ignored the other 40 million.

Stop shitting up the thread . nobody cares.

1387 Hail Trump

Just wait until she is 40

Attached: 1445036552929.png (910x898, 1.74M)

It's Soros' fault.

Her looks will be going by early 30s. By late 20s she'll no longer have that "fresh" face, and her body will either be leaning down or getting fat. That late teen into mid-twenties body doesn't last forever.

Calling bullshit

the Yemeni one is based. Zig Forums supports khat-chewing, skirt-wearing, barefoot resistance to Saudi aggression.

Well fuck having borders now!

It took this long for the "crisis" they were waiting for. They wanted a heated Boston massacre to sway opinion and blast online.

Literally dragged across the world to die as propaganda by her hate filled father.

What is so shitty about these peoples' home countries that they all try to leave? Is it because their home countries are run by worthless so called men like this that kill their daughters for a political stunt? Why would letting those men into our country be good for anyone? What the fuck is wrong with this clown world? Do non-whites not realize they are demanding to be exterminated? Do non-whites not realize they have demanded an absolute race war with no mercy whatsoever? Do non-whites not realize that they have vastly overstepped this last century, and especially within the last ten years, and that all the white kids they grew up bullying and harassing have memories and decided to make it stop? Do non-whites have absolutely no self preservation instinct?

Reeee. Fuck clown world.

I know I don't. Every single one could cease to exist tomorrow and I'd be happy. Also there's nothing "based" about a leftist whore.

One down
Something like 50 million to go.
#MAGA

It's not the jews, of course.

Attached: 81O0s9jE4KL.jpg (1600x2812 1.08 MB, 463.76K)

Get a fucking clue.