S African'Cannibal' walks into cop station holding human leg,says he's 'tired of eating human flesh'

A man who told police officers that he was “tired” of eating human flesh, has been sentenced to life in prison for killing a woman in South Africa for her body parts.

Nino Mbatha, a traditional healer, was charged last year for the murder of Zanele Hlatshwayo.

On Tuesday the Pietermaritzburg high court found Mbatha and a second man, Lungisani Magubane, guilty of the murder, which was described by Judge Peter Olsen as ”the most heinous crime”.

Mbatha walked into a police station in Estcourt, a town in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal province, last year.

He announced that he needed police assistance because he was “tired” of eating body parts, according to The Witness newspaper.

Two police officers listening to the healer’s story did not believe him as he appeared unstable, the judge said.

But Mbatha then produced a human hand and leg from his bag.

A team of investigators later travelled to the 33-year-old’s house, where they discovered more body parts.

“Photos of the room depicted a disgusting mess,” the judge said.

Mbatha was acquitted on a charge of being in possession of Hlatshwayo’s body parts, which the judge said duplicated the murder charge.

He was also acquitted for “dealing” in body parts by offering them for sale, due to insufficient evidence.

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-south-africa-police-station-nino-mbatha-lungisani-magubane-court-trial-verdict-a8681331.html

archive.fo/sYqQM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871812
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should have not killed those white farmer s nigger.

Well, human meat gets tiresome. Believe me.

Top kek

Remember, as bad as you may have it, you are and will never be
a nigger

It's a tough row to hoe, but some have managed to do it…

Attached: ford-eat.jpg (960x686, 63.53K)

Surprise.

He's still better than any nigger

Why are niggers black?

I don't buy it anymore that it's because of the hot climate. Not all animal skins under the sun are black. Black colored animals are often night time predators though: could it be niggers evolved as nocturnal cannibals?

Let's get new medical technologies going so we can make this guy outlive his life sentence! Life sentence is a euphemism for eighty years. He was smart enough to kill people and he still turned himself in, now I want to see him live forever!

Mind you, there's no obligation. He killed people. He's out of my book of life. I can think anything of him, forgive anything done to him - but wow, my heart is really turned by people turning themselves in.

We're aliens, black people are actual humans. Actual human skin tones stop at bronzed.

Elaborate

Attached: 73959c73389ea36ee2c32f679494fbb8cb49a59005c6a5d54abbec9d2dabbf73.jpg (599x900, 60.95K)

Sun, melatonin.
Jesus fuck you are retarded, go get an education.
Also it is really because we used to be more like elves than humans, but before you delve into that shit, educate yourself.

ffs

you mean melanin.
the absolute state of Zig Forums

Attached: 1521503082116.gif (500x324, 494.4K)

I do mean melanin.

What nice dog

thats ok user, were not experts in niggology by choice

If it has nothing to do with the sun, why are the bottoms of niggers' feet white?

He means watermelon, because he's a nigger.

user, there is evidence of it. Ancient religions lead to aliens being our (Aryan) gods. And what the fuck is up with rh negative blood anyways?

Attached: vril.segran.gif (450x323, 105.44K)

where nigger?
the History Channel?

Attached: 46a7b68d84f74f574856ab5925e840c387269b5b00fdd8d03e36d0f4cd153fb0.png (1000x773, 763.39K)

It's a lie. As a proof, look at white people who went to live in Africa, their descendants become tanned like Australians but they will never become black. And look at black people who went to live in Europe or USA, their descendants become a lighter brown but they will never become white.
The real reason for that is our ancestors are Sapiens mixed with cousin Neanderthal while their ancestors are Sapiens mixed with grandpa Erectus. Official science doesn't recognize that truth become it means we are different species.

For the same reason their palms are pale despite being in the sun

This is absolutely discusting on so many levels, yet I wonder if there will be any coverage of it in the world news media.
NAHHHHH

After the Boers bug out to Russian farmlands, human flesh will be the only food left in the ruins of South Africa.

Attached: skksytjsk.png (776x5032 79.09 KB, 731.72K)

Look to the stars, fren.

Attached: 440603503ce7c5006aedc2bf5d623cd4afb76589dd70061162d44968e5ede264.jpg (480x360, 47.92K)

To be fair, that was always the case with garden of eden starts. Huge food overruns /=lategame fitness.it usually means loads of cannibalism and mass executions as a means of population control.
Have a historical look at the problem

Attached: negroesinnegroland_Witchdoctors.jpg (785x1347 209.96 KB, 191.01K)

Read Sumerian mythology. The cliff notes are pretty straightforward though: once upon a time a rogue planet smashed into the fifth planet in our solar system, smashing it into the asteroid field. A big chunk of the rogue planet and the planet it hit spun off together and formed earth. One of the rogue planet's moons went with it and formed our moon. This calamity also caused unprecidented upheaval to the electromagnetic fields in the solar system, which may or may not be of spiritual importance. The rogue planet had inhabitants and they eventually traveled to earth to mine resources and (perhaps) as a rescue mission.

While here two of their geneticists, Enki and Ninharsag, created slave labor, us, but as asexual golems. Enki's brother Enlil stole some of us to work for him, then Enki made him more but let them reproduce as revenge. We got out of control, and Enlil tried to kill us off in the flood, but Utnapishtim escaped thanks to Enki giving him a ship full of genetic samples. After that some of these aliens, called anunakki after their leader, bred with us, supposedly creating the heroes of mythology.

Fast forward to modern day and Enlil has tried to genocide us a few more times, and now his loyal self destructive servants, the jews, run the priory of sion, freemasons, tribe of dan druids, vatican etc still with the intent of exterminating us through any means necessary because our continued existence offends our temper tantrum throwing space nigger of a creator.

The winged golden circle of the planet Nibiru is the secret glyph for displaying knowledge of our true history. It can be found throughout mythology and throughout all the mystery schools built to guard this knowledge. Spray painting it on masonic lodges and synagogues is a great way to freak out the enemy without them being able to explain why publicly. Worth a giggle now and then.

They are trying to get away from niggers user

Caveat Emptor. China is selling nigger meat labeled 'General Tso's Chicken'

Hey now, that exotic African cuisine would be a perfect addition to Europe's urban diversity! He may be tired of eating human meat, but today's youth haven't even had the wonderful opportunity to try some.

Attached: 62b92724369753a962f0e0e0f21d31e4a49f6bb08b79b5548b01359c35c07127.gif (450x262, 3.1M)

rh- means we aren't descended from Earth monkeys.
Our blood is pure.
You monkey people can receive a transfusion of my pure, non-monkey blood and you will be strengthened as a result.
But if I were to receive a transfusion of your monkey blood, my organs would fail and I would die.
Therefore the monkey people are always trying to get our blood to strengthen themselves, while literally bleeding us dry.
Red Cross is always calling me, trying to get more of my rare, pure Space-Aryan blood to donate to monkey people.
NO!
You cannot have my blood, monkey-people!

based and redpilled

Attached: serious_business.gif (320x240, 54.18K)

Levels of sub never thought possible.

If a woman with Rh-negative blood becomes pregnant with an Rh-positive baby, her body will produce antigens signaling to her immune system that her fetus is essentially toxic.
Oddly, the woman’s body will kill its own fetus, unless given a rare antibody known as Rh-D immunoglobulin. This complication is known as hemolytic disease.
A human woman's immune system will abort her own monkey child unless given a drug to trick it into thinking it's a human fetus.

so even her womb knows that foreign fetuses are bad and must be purged?
so does this mean that if there were a sudden shortage of the Rh-D immunoglobulin that the birth rates of mongrel children would sharply drop in a matter of weeks/months?

You don't understand how much racemixing has occurred throughout human history. The vast majority of "Whites" are already monkey mutts.

Attached: 7865985.jpg (637x321, 30.4K)

Attached: 13915287470.jpg (653x655, 44.75K)

Yeah, no one believes you.

Monkey-bloods detected.

Attached: Rhesus_macaque_(Macaca_mulatta_mulatta)_female.jpg (3568x3568, 6.91M)

Wombs don't make immunoglobulins so no, it's a type 2 hypersensitivity (over reactive immune response to the point of autoimmunity and type 2 referring to bound antibody causing the reaction) and even then it won't do so on the first pregnancy, only 2nd or more. Rh- or + is irrelevant outside of blood transfusions and pregnancies because of the mechanism showed before. It's not the same as the antigens normally present in a person thus your immune system attacks it.

Anyone seriously suggesting Rh- or + dictates much more than blood grouping is retarded. To illustrate I'll use being a retard.

I'm glad to see my random shitpost sparked a debate over whether Rh+ are monkey-people while Rh- are Space Aryans. Pro-tip: they are.

jeez now i want pictures of niggers hanging skinned in open chinese market

It's almost like different races of human had different fucking ancestor racemixes that helped shape them. Niggers do not have neanderthal DNA unless they mix with whites (us blacks vs african blacks). No amount of tanning is going to magically confer the genes to a white man that africans got from mixing with an ancestor 50kya. Likewise no amount of winter is going to confer neanderthal genes to an african.

We are a different species indeed, to say otherwise is taboo because it would bring forth just how fucking ridiculous the state of affairs actually is.

Whiter than you, reptoid.

You're descended from Earth monkeys. We're descended from the original Orion/Aryan bloodline. It's cool. You can still be "White" with your monkey blood. Our children will keep your children as pets when we've cleansed this planet of the others.

The reptoids are space niggers. A slave race to the Space Aryans. And even they don't have rhesus monkey blood.

You sound like a fucking schizo.

jews aren't white btw

Attached: joke.gif (448x352, 958.71K)

He was objectively white trash and defended people from the communism plaging canada today.

Those nigger fucks have advocated cannibalism quite a lot. Look at what niggers do to albino niggers, they chop them up and eat them because they are rumored to empower if they do that, or how they'd eat each others' hearts to 'gain strength', or just because they are niggers and they are hungry.
Niggers are already prone to cannibalism, but the "traditional healer" witch doctor niggers are the worst pushers of cannibalism, encouraging the rest to do so even more.

Read 'the negros in negroland'
Cannibalism is their culture.

Sounds like one of my chinese cartoons.

Nothing wrong with a bit of cannibalism among niggers.

WHAT IS IN THE MIND OF A NIGGER

He suffers so. If only there was a program to help him reach the land of opportunity, he would work hard unlike lazy, spoiled white people.

Attached: 220px-Jeff_Bezos_at_Amazon_Spheres_Grand_Opening_in_Seattle_-_2018_(39074799225)_(cropped).jpg (220x309, 20.87K)

Don't hate. Cannibals are people too. Love. Just love. Have sex with them and get aids.

Attached: 105033120-Untitled.1910x1000.png (1910x1000, 1.78M)

The shitskins eat dogs, people, and believe raping babies will cure all illnesses and give them superpowers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
in africa niggers with AIDs literally fuck babies because they think it will cure them of the AIDs. obviously this infects the poor innocent niglet babies with more AIDs. this is how fucked up niggers are when left to their own devices. pic related is real. they actually have to put up billboards and shit to try to tell the niggers that fucking babies and children won't cure them of AIDs.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871812

And of course they are the rape capital of the world for a reason
>Among children, a 2007 survey by CIET found 60% of both boys aged 10 to 19 years old, thought it was not violent to force sex upon someone they knew.[16] The study also found that 12.7% of the students believed in the virgin cleansing myth.[45]

And people still want to believe shitskins can be civilised. They only cause problems wherever they are. Nothing can suppress their true subhuman nature.

Do you have a good source for Sumerian Mythology? Or would sacred texts be the go to? I haven't browsed a lot of it despite wanting to find a full list of their pdfs that doesn't require me paying for it. I'm actually working on accumulating all of their books at the moment.

Attached: upwards anon.png (503x614, 146.08K)

HA HA! Suck it, Whitefags!

oy vey

Oh hey… (suck it)

Don't care reddit. Niggers doing nigger things in niggerville.

As long as it is niggers doing it to other niggers, I don't care.