Dept of homeland security compiling database of media influencers; customs screening them

Roosh talks about (((aliens))) a lot.

mobile.twitter.com/rooshv/status/1073435032084209664

forbes.com/sites/michellefabio/2018/04/06/department-of-homeland-security-compiling-database-of-journalists-and-media-influencers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 51A9B3B3-CCD6-4752-BC53-035B6AC8CA55.jpeg (1196x1403 146.21 KB, 800.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czdLNUG8ajY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those asking how long until what they do in China comes to the USA?

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm surprised this wasn't done yet.

Nigger what they do in China has already been happening here for a decade.

A better question is how soon China gets the USA treatment, including blacking and fagging of the population.

Guangzhou is brimful of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=czdLNUG8ajY

Y'all would fail spy school

Did you misplace 11 ttrillions?
Are you slightly worried that people might notice and disagree?
Fine! Control the media, and worry no more!

>posting about social media (((influencers))) being screened

I’m sorry why am I supposed to care?

abloo abloo abloo the roosh the rapist got a hard time and a minor inconvenience so sad

because if social media starts being used for npcs interests soon they will awaken and become enlightened Zig Forums posters. Then the great kikery will have to stop. All these ghost foreskins are shriveling at the idea.

The most basic rule of influence is that you can have money or impact, but not both. The channels of money are a way to neuter people - and it's not a coincidence that social media influencers are increasingly the eunuch-pets of a stagnant establishment.

Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against eunuchs. People can bring that back in if they want. But it's just vapid hierarchism. All those influencers are sorted, marked, and pinned in place. They're culturally dead, their soul given a price in dollars, their voice locked to the faith of the status quo.

Roosh is only a rapist if you follow kooky feminist definitions. Being ugly and looking at a woman for 2 seconds is considered rape now.

Roosh red pills people on the true nature of men and women. He goes further than people like Jordan Peterson. He also talks a lot about Jewish influence in society. He also talks about how white people are being targeted.

Attached: 01F9930D-AE8F-4C12-BA96-F557A6D20C27.jpeg (600x636, 145.09K)

That's not what that means.

First they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak up because I wasn't a Nazi.
Then they came for the Christians, and I did speak up because I wasn't a Christian.
Then they came for the civic cucks, and I did not speak up because I wasn't a civic cuck.
After they came for me, the kikes had no-one left to kvetch about.

ha ha ha ha. holy shit the DHS protectorate of kikes knows Roosh raped that underage Polish girl. it's probably the first bullet point in his dossier. good for DHS to harass baste e-celebs who thwart us with D&C. do it more DHS san. to all of them. i want cavity searches of every Ciatizen Journalist e-book peddling Jewtuber shekek grubber crossing the border. intimidate them by asking them intimate questions gleaned from their Patterns of Life colated from NSA SIGINT about data fuck'em up.

i can't think of one e-celeb worth saving. our (((media))) really is just that controlled.

Attached: wktH2Yt.jpg (1107x654, 244.81K)

Good afternoon Roosh,

Please fuck off back to your land of goat fucking and incest. No one cares about you. Stop trying to be a martyr or whore for attention.

Kill yourself faggot
See:

Roosh is a obvious grifter who attached himself to politics because the PUA scene imploded.
It's absolutely disgusting seeing ostensibly "pro-white" people pal around with somebody who made money shaking down spics, betas and pajeets who wanted to see white bobs and vagene for years with "dating advice".

Not that I'm not worried about the ever present state, I just want to make sure that everyone here is in agreement that roosh is a degenerate sandnigger who should be shot on sight when talking to polish girls.

Poles let a famous sandnigger boast about this online and then go around praising themselves about how based they are. This is why shit like euroweek happens, because they're too busy letting dumb burgers massage their egos to actually do something in the real world.

Most likely this happend in a shitty big city like Warsaw or a student town like Torun which are filled hipster leftists like every other big city in the west because just about everywhere else Roosh would've been living very dangerously doing this.

Still these fucking PUA/manosphere are pure fucking cancer. Does Matt Fonrey, this walking cringe compilation of a human being, still hang around with the Ironybros and Nick Fuentes?

Banning rap music or sending muds to reeducation camps? Either way it can't happen soon enough

Go back to facebook, cunt. Getting drunk is consent.

Roosh denounces his past. He says he was a base animal. He talks about God a lot now.

Attached: F1B58630-85FD-4038-AA69-2545C365EBA5.jpeg (700x825, 78.22K)

BASED ZOGNALD

I think its about time I start my own (((Database)))

KIRSTJEN M NIELSEN

'''United States Secretary
of Homeland Security'''

Age 46

D.O.B. May 14th 1972

926 N Columbus St
Alexandria, VA 22314-2566

[email protected]
[email protected]
'[email protected]

Associated Phone Numbers
(202) 841-2107 - Wireless
(214) 213-2980 - Wireless
(214) 734-3735 - Wireless
(571) 970-6047 - LandLine/Services
(703) 920-1106 - LandLine/Services
(703) 271-4015 - LandLine/Services
(214) 522-2509 - LandLine/Services
(703) 522-2509 - LandLine/Services
(703) 685-3835 - LandLine/Services
(727) 535-1020 - LandLine/Services
(804) 984-5721 - LandLine/Services
(813) 535-1020 - LandLine/Services

Relatives
Fletcher D Nielsen
James M Nielsen
Josephine M Pepe
Dr Phyllis M Nielsen
Rebecca A Nielsen
The Nielsen
Alicia K Nielsen
Amber D Nielsen ,

_______
_______

DAVID JAMES GLAW

Secretary of Homeland Security
for Intelligence and Analysis

Age 48

2912 S Grant St
Arlington, VA 22202-2331

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated Phone Numbers
(703) 283-5784 - Wireless
(303) 810-7904 - Wireless
(303) 733-9277 - LandLine/Services
(303) 942-9417 - LandLine/Services
(703) 888-2518 - LandLine/Services
(713) 789-6939 - LandLine/Services

Relatives:
Perry J Goerish ,
James D Glawe ,
Jane M Glawe ,
Beverly I Goerish ,
Carla R Goerish ,
Chad R Goerish ,
Chad R Goerish ,
Jane A Glawe ,

Because it most likely didn’t happen or happens like he said it did because there is a 99% chance she was a prostitute

Anyone who thinks Poland is anything but a Jewish dumping ground is a fucking imbecile.

Poland is no more a 'real country' than fucking Israel.

Attached: World War 2 - Poland As Bait.png (2594x675 239.23 KB, 195.41K)