Citizens Arrest for White Racist

Heroic Podcaster Juan Alaya detains an evil white racist woman aboard the R train.

Anna Lushchinskaya called an asian woman a "chink" after a short fight on the subway.

The heroic anti-racist Alaya, the man filming the video, said 'Your white privilege ain't working over here, get the fuck out of here.'

'You already know she voted for Trump,' he continues.

Outside the train, Alaya took action and pinned the woman's arms behind her back. Citizens arrest is legal in NY. He is now being heralded a hero throughout social media. The story is viral and many see it as a white racist Trump supporter being put in her place.

His twitter hand is @PlatanoMan
twitter.com/platanoman?lang=en

archive.is/SMMP2

Attached: Subway_rider_speaks_out_after_being_attacked_by_Brooklyn_lawyer_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-12-14_09.33.22.png (361x487 6.71 MB, 411.96K)

You can hear the exuberance in his voice when she says the word "chink". Now he knows he can persecute her with religious zeal. She has transgressed the boundaries of Americas secular public religion and she can be burned at the stake. He is now free to bully someone as much as he likes, even physically assaulting her, and the brainwashed mob will lavish him with honor.

Attached: (1)_PL∆T∆NO_M∆N™_(@PlatanoMan)_Twitter_-_2018-12-14_09.40.29.png (499x500, 579.54K)

Take that blumpf!

99 % that she's Ashkenazi or Russian Jew.

Is she going press charges for assault?

Into the bog with him.
Fucking third worlders.

Attached: download-1.jpeg (474x316, 37.16K)

filtered

If the arrestee had broken the law.

This NPC comment section needs an injection of toxic problematic Russian bot posting.

Attached: KEK wills it - med get.png (1920x1080 156.53 KB, 1.54M)

Reported.

filtered

Surely White people will finally fight back after seeing a White woman being publicly assaulted and wrongfully detained for being White in a White country while her attacker is praised for his bravery.

Attached: stillwaiting.jpg (500x375, 44.67K)

That lady was an idiot and deserves to be arrested.

An example of the zogbot comments

Attached: Woman_charged_in_apparent_violent,_racist_tirade_on_D_train_-_YouTube_-_2018-12-14_09.58.12.png (1206x2151, 248.19K)

where's the uncucked, unbleeped version?

Guess what kike? Filtered.

user, I…..

Attached: 1537143242496.png (325x325 620.84 KB, 10.41K)

Kike detected

Fuck off you stupid jew. Nordic peoples created the fucking modern world after you niggers drug them out of the snow and forced them to conquer every continent in the world.

Also, European women seek European men at 50%+ rate vs non-european are in the single digets. You are just a stupid as this mixed nigger who thinks he is Hispanic.
There is a great difference and if the man was European and the woman African there would be uproar from you and your low iq ilk.

>

Filtered again.

user
try 93%+

The stupidity is endless.

Sorry, reporting study statistics about "strong feelings about dating out of race" is you are familiar with it. Either way, Europeans love their race and culture above all other people. Only the non-europeans hate.

These dumbass niggers sure are dumb, only hastening the inevitable. The more they chimp out now, the worse the outcome is going to be

Attached: whitey kick.jpg (600x530, 50.95K)

Legally, that's kidnapping. The woman should have him arrested if this weren't obviously staged for youtube views.

Bugs are fucking obnoxious whores.
Eastern European bitches don't take shit from skanky bugs. Lol

saying jew, chink or nigger is probably assault in new york

Cultural Marxism adopted the culture of scapegoating.

That was my 1st post itt you fucking shizo boomer nigger. Kill yourself already, you sensitive bitch.

Attached: 1544659720152.gif (250x188, 1.82M)

If it was scapegoating she should be set free rather than burned at the stake.

AW SHIT A BASED BLACK MAN

She's gonna rake this shitskin over the coals in court. He violated her civil rights. You can't just commit false imprisonment and kidnapping and skate on it because someone from a race you hate said something that made you mad. Not even in New York.

implying there are white nations
Found the kike

Attached: il_570xN.650987903_mnda.jpg (570x570, 169.88K)

Looks like a kidnapping in progress. He'd meet the 3rd rail if I were there.

How is it "white" when you are pointing to Europe, you dumb amerimutt?

Call me kike all you want, you fucking child but it doesn't change the fact that you live in a world as if it's the 30's. Stupid stormnigger newfag. Can any of you sensitive faggots offer an argument beyond your schizoid NPC retorts?

Attached: 1221214322112.png (400x400 43.18 KB, 174.57K)

FILTERED

Heroic shitskin saves the day. obviously staged. Russian jewish whore actor. Kikes desperate.

Can you imagine there are still whites in America who call this man unreasonable or worse.

Attached: Robert Bowers Screw your optics3.png (682x384, 326.31K)

Race War Now!

The shitskin will have a gofundme and make 1million$.

Makes me think of a scheme you civcucks can make with your based centipedes.

You play the evil white supremacist in the public, talk shit to your non-white friend while you film it and proudly upload it. Bonus points if you spit on your friend. Then have your non-white friend be interviewed by mainstream media and let him set up a gofundme. I guarantee he will get at least 100k. Then share the profits.

Fucking loser cunts getting btfo'd on your own board.

And not a single white american intervened. What a pathetic failure of a nation.

Filtered

Pretty sure she was the only "white" person on the train.

Attached: images.png (275x183, 6.23K)

Yeeeahhhh that was kind of my thought as well. Who puts themselves in a situation where they are the only White person in an area. And unarmed, she is sort of a moron.

What do you expect from a minority "white" Nation?

Attached: 1540269719877.jpg (633x758, 65.07K)

It's jew york city who the fuck really cares anyways. If it was my choice I would have opted to nuke the entire city and all its suburban population long ago.

Everyone's pretty much desensitized to whatever bad thing happens in places like San Fran, LA, Chicago, or NYC.

He's right, you know. All Russians are half jew and half chink by blood. I guess it was her jew blood self hating on her chink blood.

Africa for the Africans
Asia for the Asians
White nations for EVERYONE
Funny how these anti-Whites have no problem admitting that blacks should have black power in black nations, Mestizos should have mestizo power in Mestizo nations, and even go so far as to say that America belongs to the Siberians. But when you point out that the indigeneous people of Europe and the White race that created America need a home too, they call you a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjewsracistracistracist
White people exist
White nations exist
Anyone who seeks to deny us our right to exist as White people in White nations deserves to die

I'm unironically impressed by this new FSB strategy for amplifying its influence operations

Looks like a jew.

Yeah, but they do have their Nations at least demographically, you dumb stormnigger.

How defeated are you right now lmao!

YOU DON'T GET A HOME YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR YOU FUCKING STOOOOOOORRRMMMMMNIGGGGGEEEERRRRRR. Fucking loser piece of shit. You deserve to be genocided.

Attached: hmmm.png (480x370, 65.26K)

Africa for the Africans
Asia for the Asians
White nations for EVERYONE
Funny how these anti-Whites have no problem admitting that blacks should have black power in black nations, Mestizos should have mestizo power in Mestizo nations, and even go so far as to say that America belongs to the Siberians. But when you point out that the indigeneous people of Europe and the White race that created America need a home too, they call you a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjewsracistracistracist
==White people exist=
White nations exist
Anyone who seeks to deny us our right to exist as White people in White nations deserves to die

All nations will be white

Now you're talking.

EUROPEAN ETHNO-GLOBE NOW!!

its the only way for whites to survive

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

We must learn from our mistakes.
No niggers
No kikes
No faggots
No dykes

Staged

Attached: the lion.webm (427x240, 7.64M)

How?

How?

How? None of you fags have money or power. Stupid fucking delusional faggots.

privyet, moscow

but why

Attached: unknown error.png (971x553, 38.88K)

Checked for effort. The wannabe cop in the OP looks like a nigger kike blend.

NY user here.
I actually take the R train a couple times a week, at least. I'm pretty sure just from watching the beginning of the video that this is a Go Fund Me scam.
I think I've seen this woman scamming before. She'll get on Amtrak trains dressed nicely and claim to have come in from Chicago for a job interview and her purse got snatched and she needs money.
SCAM!

all I see is a crazy lady having some kind of demonic fit.
oy vey!

Attached: 126597973973.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

That's what I thought too. These two probably know each other from Synagogue. It's a scam.

You seem awfully desperate to push this narrative rabbi.

you seem awfully motivated to (((discredit))) it

also false imprisonment
and a host of constitutional rights violations

this fucker needs to go to federal pound him in the ass penitentiary

This is what happens when you’re White in jew york.

Need to get your Jewdar checked user.

Attached: nigger cum dumpster slut copy.jpg (720x466, 178.55K)

To see just how far the OyVeyTon window has shifted, listen to the entire carriage erupt as soon as she says the word Chink.

Thank G-d you elected king kike daddy to save you Amerikwans from the jew world order…

Crap wrong thread! Fucking spurge moment.

He won't be charged with anything even if he did break the law and this is an assault. No judge on Earth would rule against the cult in her favor.

Truly I say, if a spic grabs you, show them no mercy; carry a gun.

I can tell you from personal experience on the R train that in each car, about there are about 90 normal sane people who take the train regularly, and then 1-2 scammers (like these people) who come in and ask for money in some form. Then you have maybe 1 or 2 buskers or dancers or people selling things who show up in the car between stops. Then you have a handful of genuinely psycho people who come and preach gospel or tell stories or act nuts in some other manner that all sane people try to avoid. You might have a couple of tourists on the train who don't know any better and try to interact with the scammers in some way. No sane person gives a fuck about some psycho Jewish lady screaming at someone on the subway, and no sane person is going to give a fuck if her Black/Jewish Boyfriend is going to pretend to arrest her. The whole thing is staged for their podcast / Go Fund Me scams. It's clickbait. Don't even waste a second of your time thinking about it. It's like some homeless guy walking up to you on the street and saying

wow haha thats a cool logo it looks kinda familiar tho wonder if it's copyrighted

Attached: DPgyXOdX0AAcMfc[1].jpg (1200x675, 44.91K)

She was assaulting another passenger with a weapon.

She wouldn't dare pull that shit here in Texas. The man probably saved her life.

Yummie…eight sided pyramids FOR EVERYBODY! LMAO

How long will you wait before it turns into
?

What a hero, disregarding all those norms that would have held back lesser men and going in.
The world needs more people like him. The real issue is how normalfags act, condemning this man. When will they finally wake up to how shit this world is and how much worse it can get?

>Also a (((lawyer)))
Let's make that 100% chance of being Jewish user.

adderall

Sane people don't wear sunglasses in the subway. It's too dark there already. She's in her Movie Star mode because she's going to be a (((celebrity))). The whole thing is a staged scam to get money, not sure how anyone here can't see that.

Well, we all die. Let's say that there was only one White person left. And assume that they didn't commit suicide from loneliness…well, do you think that the world would 'just keep functioning'? I mean, we run EVERYTHING…everything is in our control. So what would happen to the Earth if we go extinct. Malthusian collapse and NOTHING/NOONE will be left. Subhumans like to pretend that they could 'run things' and that they are 'civilized' but we all know it is 100% bullshit. This seems like a pretty good end to the subhumans if you ask me. I am totally ok with them suiciding themselves out like this.

Then comes the ice age and the Earth and animals get to rest from the subhuman filth.

As cucked as people are, I don't see someone just letting some random spic or anyone just put their hands all over them let alone pull a "citizens arrest" on them without more of a fight. Doesn't look right to me.

I remember ten years or so ago, I was on the subway and asked some random negress what time it was since my phone just died. Her head turned away from me so hard, her fucking weave almost flew off. I look back and wonder what I was thinking…

She couldn't tell time anyway.