IQ 142 here, honest question

Art, illustration – I used to be published online and in notable publications. Always have art or melodies in my head I can write. However, I have horrible interpersonal skills, social anxiety (2 beers gets me "normal") and people think I'm aloof although I think I'm not, so my EQ is clearly horrible.

Are high IQ people cursed in society because we don't operate on an IQ 95 level? Or am I just an antisocial dumbass that wants desperately to fit in? Are any of you the same?

Attached: beachabs.jpg (612x668, 55.23K)

What are you trying to slide, Jew ?

If you try your best and work hard, you just might reach the top of the bell curve someday, Ari.

JIDF

also saging because not pol related

also, it's obvious you're a muh high iq because you'd notice that social skills are required to get anywhere in the normie world and would therefore work on them and practice being a normie to alleviate the pain of being an aspie, that is unless you're a high iq retard and can't into self-actualization

also, this is 4cuck tier normie posting, not even their Zig Forums would let this slide because it's not a clear discussion regarding IQ

For jews.
Is that even genius yet? I'm fairly certain that's just superior.

IQ 155 here, honest question
Why don't you lurk an additional two years before posting?

Attached: lurking.mp4 (468x352, 917.07K)

30s is gifted
40s is genius

Why do you post thots with your shitty blogpost bait threads?

neck yourself nigger

Mensa tested at 138-140. College degree, socially timid in group situations , overly sensitive, notice every nuance in interpersonal relationships, can play others off each other more out of disgust others are quite evil and not sweet and good natured like me. Can solve problems with ease. Stoner dude with solid work history. Know my higher iq could make me arrogant and dismissive of others. Never go there. Actually envy those high eq group heroes who can make all laugh etc. , although know it is quite an effort on their part as most seem in a zone while doing it and right afterwards. Weird to see it and could play with it no end. Rather not and it works both ways.

Why would I sage these shit threads when the mods don't remove them? I don't want them lurking around here, I want people to see this garbage.

This isn't cuckchan. We don't tolerate 1-2 sentence long slide threads with pictures of random whores for attention

Because then people can see it and complain, dumbass.
What, you think if you sage it, if you pretend it doesn't exist, it will stop?

The new mods very-clearly do.

see? that's your mistake. Go there.

I know this guy that's a top athlete, a vicious street fighter and a brilliant guy scholastically. Totally obnoxious in his arrogance. He got to marry the girl of my dreams, this beautiful corporate lawyer.

You have no time in this brief life to cater to morons and idiots. It's my biggest regret. If I was going to go back and do it all again I'd be a brutal ruthless motherfucker, not just with others, but with myself.

there's no dash there big dumb………….

Wasted effort.
Trying to hide it from the community.
Already done.

sage negated there big fag

Type out one thought that might make me belive that you're intelligent. Doesn't even need to be original. Thoughts on a topic in advanced mathematics or genuine philosophy preferable.

that's not what saging is big dumb

no u

Okay. sage negated

no women bell curve that high

see this

I'm agreeing with this user, OP. I've tested in the 120 IQ range twice in my life. Normal people and idiots frustrate me and I can't fit in with them. You have to train yourself to function with these people. Brush up on your news and pop culture, but that doesn't mean to plug yourself into the Electric Synagogue. That's why I lurk in places like this. Reading these books will enable you to use Jedi mind tricks on normies and it'll work wonders for your social life with your new interpersonal communication skills.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People"
"How to Argue and Win Every Time"
"The One Minute Manager"
"Verbal Judo"

Also saged because off-topic. This discussion seems better suited for /r9k/.