Trump abusing adderall

I honestly believe this one. And it's unironically based and redpilled. His tweets come at random hours of the night, this must be his secret to higher intelligence.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-snorted-adderall-apprentice-tom-arnold-noel-casler-1257787

Attached: TL2iLX4MQQBAUVi1dTpPtpEqfZjg-H8K1v5pwDr0BW8.jpg (800x526, 77.12K)

You realize he might not be the person actually not typing the tweets right?

Yawn half of America is abusing adderal it’s like saying “breaking news trump has X Y chromosomes!”

Yes, I do realize that Trump may be typing his tweets.

People who abuse amphetamines tend to be very skinny. Why would you believe anything from the same kike media that started bleating about Muh Russia and impeachment literally 5 minutes after he won the election?
In spite of the rhetoric on Zig Forums, jews actually are humans with free will. They don't all like him and they don't all hate him. Obviously the media kikes hate him.

Nah trump is on another level spiritually

what a worthwhile thread

Sage for shit thread.

Attached: Faggot.PNG (766x694 92.38 KB, 512.6K)

Back to reddit.

Libtard trolls here and leftypol mods are all on adderal. They ironically whine about intellectual laziness while taking a drug used to study.

This. Hitler also was into meth, and they’re floating this turd as a dog whistle and as the new (((sluggish schizophrenia))).

No shit but it's not always the case, I have been on and off Adderall for like 10 years l, only taking it to go on days long binges or stay up all night for exams etc, I was skinny early on but once you grow a tolerance you also get tolerant to side effects like appetite suppression

That explains some things.

Attached: Wet Dream.png (464x455, 132.22K)

Still not as bad as Barry and Mickey's crack & sizzurp addiction.

Attached: blk barry losing it.png (600x377, 316.61K)

Attached: tommywiseaulaugh.jpg (720x404, 26.36K)

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

No, reddit.

If he was abusing it he would have lost a lot of weight.

also >not telling the kike doctors you have ADD and then stockpiling amphetamines for the coming war so you can fight for a week straight without rest

His Jew doctor was giving him meth, without his knowledge

OH LOOK IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN

Still mad, huh?

Attached: Hill Challenge 2016.png (894x784, 512.1K)

I don't believe that anyone in his circle other than he himself is capable of typing those tweets. It requires a singular stream-of-consciousness thought process coupled with a lack of inhibition, fueled by solipsism and psychopath levels of self confidence. And perhaps amphetamines too.

But seriously, this isn't news. >50% of students are on amphetamine or methylphenidate, and you know these things are tossed around like candy in the business world. They also like microdosing on LSD out in Silicon Valley, and nootropics are getting big now too.

nigga really? things are bad but I didn't quite realize the advanced stage of things. If someone had gone to Mueller on public, live broadcasted record with "now I've been doing this for a long time as had my partner and when someone comes to you with a statement such as "I know where the bodies are buried," it's serious" it would have been plastered all over the web and into the streets so I guess it shouldn't surprise me this much but goddamn

Attached: McCain-ISIS.jpg (491x750 40.76 KB, 164.9K)

Attached: 2018-12-15_13.08.42_1.jpg (639x571, 50.98K)

You're a moron then. Trump is no drugs no drinking no smoking.

True American.

What happened to your previous thread yesterday, linking to some commie article, OP?

I don't give a fuck if he's smoking dried Chinese pineal glands. The only think I care about is where his loyalties lie, what policies he's supporting, and what he's actually going to do, same as with everyone else in or out of any sort of office or institution of power.

Might as well smoke dirt

Don't we all?

Attached: 5181ccf5edf23d2e4e5ce7486aa0cc40b2ecf362f67f80867d905d882bffaec9.png (587x458, 351.08K)

Abuse = taking more than physicians on the public dole and CIA niggers losing control of Afghanistan want you to have.

Yes I do well fellow goyinmn

Wewwww.

I genuinely wonder which is true.

Attached: always do the opposite.png (400x300 273.26 KB, 34.79K)