A federal grand jury has been convened to rule upon the presence of of explosives in WTC 1, 2, and 3

(Google Translate)

voltairenet.org/article204375.html

I suppose the mod will find some reason to ban me for this post but this is important news that is not being widely reported. Whatever.

Any judicial proceeding such as this means that for the first time real rules of evidence will have to be applied to the investigation and not just the convenient suppositions of zionist controlled media.

I don't think I should have to wait two years before posting this.

Attached: arton204375-f2c5b.jpg (400x250, 40.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/about2/
lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/
lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/grand-jury-petition-executive-summary/
theconversation.com/the-grand-jurys-role-in-american-criminal-justice-explained-82197
ae911truth.org/news/503-u-s-attorney-takes-first-step-toward-prosecuting-explosive-destruction-of-world-trade-center-on-9-11
law.cornell.edu/rules/fre
archive.fo/Wbnfx
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Malta_Pfarrkirche_Maria_Hilf_Assumptio_Mickey_Mouse_Christopherus_Fresko_24082007_46.jpg
old.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/a3biay/til_a_holocaust_denial_group_offered_50k_to/?limit=500
youtu.be/2V3cfCX1s1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They could just declare them unimportant, like they did for the Nuremburg show trials. This is great though, because even a tiny amount of real evidence getting through tears the whole charade down.

Bump for justice for the 6 million who died on that day

You're really funny. And stupid. You actually think the rule of law exists, or has at any point since 1913. No, real evidence doesn't have to be entertained.

Wat?
That's unexpected.

bump for the 60 million that died that day you antisemite you

C'mon now, come clean; you know it's strictly speaking "the six gorillion".

Bump because all of those >muh joos >muh degeneracy threads that are starting to overrun this place much like they did halfchan

I heard it was several six hundred gorrilion
fucking antisemite

Attached: e9db0061413ea5cc2ac41205f04993e254bec3eeaf4c8d4ea0891174a99a6e97.png (236x255, 23.21K)

the day he names pissrael and saud arabia then I will celebrate, until then it is what is ( ( (obviously) ) ) is

i heard rumors about this, didnt think it was gonna happen.

What about WTC7? The most obvious controlled demolition of the bunch

It’s another Shoah! oy 60 Trillions upon billions of billions gorrilions vey.

Jews.
See for yourself: lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/about2/
Top name on their Board? Ed Asner, actor; born Yitzhak Edward Asner
And so on. They'll conclude responsibility for 9/11 was anybody but themselves.

God damnit. Every time.

Attached: Damnit.gif (400x324, 770.57K)

Every anons duty to only refer to him by his real name throughout proceedings.
Imagine Nuremburg being presided over by high ranking Germans. I mean it was presided over by the plaintiffs, but imagine if the accused were allowed to preside.

This is Fabulous Good News. The 'Corbett Report' had a scoop on this activity of this Lawyers' Committee a few months ago, and James conducted an interview with the legal group's founding attorney.

The hasbarat jews will probably be all over this thread with a flood of irrelevant images soon.

Attached: 1307654524090-5.jpg (800x800, 61.15K)

Well fuck I was doing the pee-pee dance in anticipation until I got to this post.

Some combination of Iran, Scott Ritter, and Saddam Hussein, no doubt.

I am not trans, and I will stop talking when you make me stop talking.

I am sun man, I only chase women. Stay man.

You didn't do too well in school on reading comprehension.

It's the Grand Jury that will make a decision, not the backers and members of the group bringing the lawsuit.

Ah, but …NOTHING TO SEE HERE. GOYS…it's all doom and gloom.

Just in time for statute of limitations on illegal demolition of a privately owned building and insurance fraud?

Son of a gun.

:(

kike, kike - weasel like.

I always wonder about that "rules of evidence." I tried looking up the definition but it did not clarify the issue much for me. Like it could mean that evidence is admitted that might normally be barred? Or that claims don't necessarily need to meet a normal threshold of evidence to be considered?

You can have a pass this time. This is more important than most of the shit being spewed on this board right now.

Attached: 471158251548049418.png (128x124, 23.23K)

Here area the petition and it's summary

lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/

lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/grand-jury-petition-executive-summary/

Attached: summary2.JPG (1132x1413 270.21 KB, 286.28K)

As if that's some standard of abnormality, and not, in fact what has simply been the status quo of the semetized injustice system. As if evidence or logic hold any bearing on the so called rule of law

Attached: reddit holohoax proofs 2.png (1679x1805 604.14 KB, 210.45K)

I would love to see them try that in public.

I think it means that to make an assertion you must have evidence.

If me and my kikenvermin lawyer accuse you of being the kingpin of a child sex slave ring that brings in 10 bajillion dollars a year then we must produce proof through financial documents or communications with your confederates and testimony from children with massively fucked assholes that you are in fact that what we claim you are.

We simply cannot appear on CNN and tell Don Lemon that you are a child fuck kingpin as he nods his head with a frown on his idiot shitskin face, and that's enough

We are on the cusp of greatness

Do it faggots. You know you can't resist gloating anyway.

Attached: 29fff6e349e97e75ac2d9d1e44d69692dcbe48dd78f80d600df8bec52fec9c3b.jpg (1600x1984, 459.27K)

Well worded, especially the bit about aiding and abetting. Would definitely have like to seen something about Larry Silverstein in there though.

Attached: Sandppl.jpeg (222x255, 9.26K)

It's quite obvious that they never intend to seek justice or to uncover the truth, and that the ruling is already a foregone conclusion. The value in this gift is that it legitimizes the questioning of the status quo. It provides an opportunity to explain that
is not based on the fallacious notion that superstructures of WTC 1&2 would have needed to have been heated to a molten state before undergoing synchronous catastrophic failure, but is in fact a reference to the footage of molten iron pouring from the windows of the towers immediately prior to collapse, and that globs of solidified steel were found in the debris in the aftermath of 9/11

A lot depends on who is sitting on that grand jury. Grand juries are very odd creatures, a real anomaly in western or even world jurisprudence; a small group of ordinary people suddenly and temporarily becomes a kind of fourth branch of government with plenary powers. This can swing either way; it can become a powerful vehicle for injustice or justice. If the jurors are old and crusty enough they can defy the prosecuting attorneys and even the presiding judge himself. Ideally they should consist of old time yankee farmers from New Hampshire or Maine, really cranky old fuckers that don't respect any authority and aren't afraid to make their opinions known.

I'm guessing the people who pick the grand jury will make sure that doesn't happen, and when it does, it's because they wanted it.

Furthermore, once they get rolling they can keep on rolling. They don't necessarily have to stay constrained to the original petition or filing. They can decide to just stay on sitting and digging for more shit once they get on the trail of a crime.

Grand juries play a major role in the U.S. criminal justice system.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has called upon a federal grand jury to help him investigate Russia’s role in the 2016 election. It is a logical step in an investigation where there is some evidence that needs to be be gathered. Even before this grand jury, there was another grand jury impaneled to look into business dealings and campaign contacts of President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn. The new grand jury widens the scope of the investigation, and it is likely focusing on others associated with the Trump campaign.

A grand jury does not mean that the investigation will lead to any formal criminal charges, which are known as indictments. There was a grand jury that issued subpoenas during the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server, for example, but no one was charged with any crimes.

In order to understand grand juries and their work, I offer the following explanation of how federal and state grand juries are used in the U.S.

Legal basis: Federal and state
The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides the legal basis for grand juries. In federal criminal cases, federal grand juries are made up of 16 to 23 members. They decide whether to indict someone who is being investigated, and at least 12 grand jurors need to agree to issue an indictment.

In addition to considering whether individuals may have committed a crime, a grand jury can also be used by a prosecutor as an investigative tool to compel witnesses to testify or turn over documents. Reports indicate Mueller is using a grand jury for the latter.

Makeup of a grand jury
Grand jurors are usually chosen from the same jury pool as trial jurors. For a federal grand jury, all U.S. citizens over the age of 18 living in the federal district court’s geographic jurisdiction are in the pool.

Court clerks first identify members of the grand jury pool from public records, including records of licensed drivers and registered voters.

Next, prospective grand jurors are screened, usually through questionnaires.

To be a member of a federal grand jury, a person has to be adequately proficient in English, have no disqualifying mental or physical condition, not be currently subject to felony charges punishable by imprisonment for more than one year and never have been convicted of a felony (unless civil rights have been legally restored). The court then randomly chooses candidates for the grand jury from this pool.

theconversation.com/the-grand-jurys-role-in-american-criminal-justice-explained-82197

9/11 was Russians confirmed

If they arent filing for the extradition of the mossad kikes bush let go then they are covering up 9/11 some more.

Hello Nuremberg. Long time old buddy.

Murder doesn't have a statute of limitations. Terrorism doesn't have a statute of limitations.*
Treason doesn't have a statute of limitations*
*not sure about last two

I don't think you get quite what they're doing; they all agree, even Ed Asner that Mossad did it…

What they are doing here is driving a wedge in. If they can prove that explosives were used in taking down the towers then this cracks open the armor plate that has been protecting the conspirators of 911. That is huge. There will be ramifications.

Ed Asner may be a jew but he's a jew pointing the finger directly at Larry Silverstein.

Asner signed a statement released by the organization 9/11 Truth in 2004 that calls for a new investigation into the September 11 attacks.[35] A brief summary of the reasons for his position appears in a video available on YouTube.[36] Asner confirmed his support for the statement in 2009.[37] Asner also narrated the documentary film The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror.[38]

Asner served as the spokesman for 2004 Racism Watch. In April 2004, he wrote an open letter to "peace and justice leaders" encouraging them to demand "full 9-11 truth" through the organization 9-11 Visibility Project.[39] In 2011, Asner hosted the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth documentary on the collapse of 7 World Trade Center that concludes that the building was taken down by controlled demolition.[40]

Yeah, kikes and arabs are actually that sort of retarded. This is why they're always so absolutely assblasted offended whenever they simply get called on their shit and ran out or beaten by an angry mob. They literally can not tell the difference between 'technically' or 'legally' correct, and ethically right or wrong.

>implying the population isn't so doped up on (((medicine))) that they'd care

It's depressing but I'm not quite sure even hard evidence of israel's role in 9/11 would change 90% of the countries feelings on israel one way or the other.

user… there is a problem. This inquiry is about "explosives" and not incendiaries. The kikes will use this as a means of rejecting evidence about thermite.

I knew a lot of people who joined special forces after this shit happened, specifically because they lost family in the attack. If they can be convinced that this was in fact, the kikes, and that they have been fighting for the monsters that killed their parents… we don't need that 90%.

Attached: ac99657cc56ba2d2f9c8a530c18f2a7e76da74eb27a37e24fd5b31d98e115f65.png (2480x3508, 1.23M)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth are behind this too.

ae911truth.org/news/503-u-s-attorney-takes-first-step-toward-prosecuting-explosive-destruction-of-world-trade-center-on-9-11

This letter from the U.S. Attorney was signed by Michael Ferrara and Ilan Graff, Chiefs, Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit. On November 24, 2018, the Lawyers’ Committee replied, thanking the U.S. Attorney and expressing support for a thorough inquiry into the crimes reported in the Lawyers’ Committee’s petitions.

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC buildings. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of explosions at the WTC on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition. The Lawyers’ Committee’s July 30th Amended Petition addresses several additional federal crimes beyond the federal bombing crime addressed in the original Petition. The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 and increasing the tragic loss of life.

Everybody I know hates the jews - people where I work, neighbors of mine, etc., Not long ago I said some derogatory things about Blacks, and a female professional I am acquainted with immediately jumped to their defense with a ton of tedious cliches … slavery, unequal school funding, and etc. HOWEVER, as soon as I said the first negative thing about the jews she transformed and declared her support for what I was saying.

Only jews "like" jews, and even they can only stand living in Israel for a few years.
Most other people loathe them.

This is why the holocaust is so important.

Attached: e5d9ef73af8d1e47431294534b324628962bc93d37136bb4930af66afba650bd.jpg (807x332 41.82 KB, 37.76K)

better yet, I combined all three.

Attached: guilt.png (1048x2288, 1.76M)

Kikes should be expected to engage in kikery just as they have always done, such is inevitable when dealing with kikes. However, as I said before, the objective is not to obtain justice via the legal system; as desirable as that may be, it would take a weilder of untold levels of turboautism to influence the outcome of the grand jewery via the internet, and at any rate, this is likely an inefficient application of said autismistic powers. The opportunity lies in bringing this matter to public light, in making it socially acceptable to question the traditional narrative as given by decree of the almighty MSM.

Just a shiksa

Attached: 91029036.jpg (658x368 68.6 KB, 33.41K)

WTC3? wtf? I'm sure there is a building 3, never heard it mentioned before. Could OP be refering to WTC7, the third building to magically fall at freefall speed after minor fire damage?

Unless the glaring WTC7 bomb evidence is conveniently forgot because

But, ya, prob just a silly typo

"Q" supports the official 9/11 narrative… do the ops as well?
lurk moar and use archive links

also, a grand jury in fucking new york city isn't going indict shit about 9/11. 100% confident they are all deep state democrats.

I think Asner is actually a critic of Israel, but a jew is still a jew.

Literally shaking reading all these posts that are deliberately downplaying the true figure of six quadrillion Jewish human mercilessly slaughtered. It is as if you are committing the shoah over and over right here in this thread

Here ya go!

law.cornell.edu/rules/fre

Have fun!

The best proof is "Lucky" Silverstein saying "pull it"

Attached: WTC 7.webm (600x456 782.78 KB, 173.52K)

I love conspiracy theories.

Old news. I've been following every bit of this for some time now.

Constructive criticism: should have posted their first video of them doing podcasts from now on. I watched 2 so far and they're nice.

Also, if you want to get familiarized with some of their arguments, I encourage you to go to their videos.

That last one is fake. It was part of a (((hoax))) to prove roofers are gullible. Try finding its FOIA number if you don't believe me.

In case I'm wrong, I would download it again.

Saudi Arabia got named in the 28 pages, the (((MSM))) just didn't told the typical white burger what it meant and the typical white burger doesn't read.

SHIT!! THAT MEANS ANYONE WHO IS A BAD GOY ACCORDING TO THE NSA WILL NOT BE PART OF THIS. ON THE OTHER HAND, PEOPLE SHOWING INCREDIBLE LIKENESS TO NPCS WILL BE PICKED INSTEAD.

We have to wait 2 years to hear any progress though

((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))
((( )))

Israel - our bff

Attached: 55499382736449502816201.jpg (666x468 47.58 KB, 70.95K)

Nah, I don't care for your "proof" my mind is made up that the explosives were already in place, that a BBC reporter stated WTC 7 collapsed while she was still standing in view of it and that lucky Larry Silverstein ordered to "pull it" which is a demolitions term (I worked for a demolitions company)

Attached: WTC 7.gif (400x300, 749.04K)

It's some retarded french click-bait article that sources its story to some sketchy website asking for (((donations)))
archive.fo/Wbnfx

Attached: seems-legit.png (551x614, 113.38K)

what are you doing to help?
Nothing, of course

Attached: WTC7 controlled demolition.webm (1280x720, 855.82K)

There is no such thing. Where do the Jews keep getting you retarded niggers who don't even know how gravity works? Go away, you're making everyone investigating the conspiracy look bad.

T I R E S O M E

Attached: e2ecdca08b84d789e590e154241c17356cca7b654079c79faf987e9f5f4405c1.jpg (264x409, 15.56K)

Finally someone else says it!

Extra kudos if you're a burger, I know how (((education))) purposefully dumbstruck you down here.

I hope that second pic is from a chan and not theirs, too autistic.

Saved it though… got tired of Pepe the frog? Well, get ready for Jose the eagle!

Ry Dawson managed to get the TWO documents regarding the bombs found on the twin towers.

All of you antisemites disgust me. It is a historical fact that it was 6,000,000,000,0000 + ∞ to the 9th power. It wasnt just any regular planes either. They were cargo planes flown by straight white men. Full of exploding Ryder trucks. Now give us money for eternity.

if this dosen't convince you the gov did it I don't now what will

Damn cube

Attached: 225_A.mp4 (600x424 2.15 MB, 57.63K)

the second pic is a random find from Google images

Do you make memes or visual art? How about this copyright free character that was found in a church in the town of Malta, Austria.

Historians say it might actually be a weasel… so maybe a name like Willie or Walther?

jews took Pepe, so lets take back an image that was anyway ours before they corrupted the copyright law

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Malta_Pfarrkirche_Maria_Hilf_Assumptio_Mickey_Mouse_Christopherus_Fresko_24082007_46.jpg

Attached: 827636198263832932.jpg (412x438 46.22 KB, 40.55K)

That one was pretty recent, right? Somebody pointed me to is so I fired up my agitation account and commented something along the lines of "This looks absolutely awful for our justice system if you read beyond the headline. Only a kangaroo court would allow a judge to use his discretion to declare that zero evidence is necessary to settle a challenge that is completely predicated upon the delivery of evidence." Not once in my agit posting have I ever been swarmed so quickly. Not when going into a lefty hive and posting direct attacks on their ideas with the intention of getting a rise out of them. Not even close.

I posted an unvarnished, unbiased, two sentence summary of the plain truth as it was written in the article and was raged at as if I were Mengele himself. One shill got into a back and forth with me in which he'd post 2000 word replies filled with ad homs and vitriol, to which my replies were things along the lines of "I'm not even denying the holocaust (though I did let him run with that assumption for a while), I'm just claiming that this court decision almost makes a case for those that deny it."

My question is: why would that article be posted in the first place? Seems to be an attempt at putting a finger to the wind. Getting a read on the situation. The whole thing is almost too perfectly a litmus test to see how a sample group will respond to obvious evedence of foul play which is in contradiction to social conditioning. The facts of the article (whether the trial actually happened or not; perhaps it was tried in order to provide this tool) are so perfectly hypocritical that only a victim of some sort of mind control via social pressure could fail to see the hypocrisy. This is, as you all know, exactly representative of the situation we find ourselves in worldwide.

Thia hypothesis is bolstered by the fact that Schindler's list is being re-released in theaters.

If the hypothesis above is correct then I guess we should take it as evidence that at least a few people in high places are starting to worry that the deceit is faltering. Somebody I know heard a man discussing the JQ at a state RNC convention. Questioning the official narrative still isn't totally acceptable, but the fact that the JQ is even being discussed at uniparty level political events is a huge change from even a few years ago.

Jesus Christ I was once a good goy. This entire thing is a trip.

Attached: (((honest)))jew.jpg (960x960, 107.24K)

Shareblue confirmed. Lucky Larry is /ourguy/.

Attached: Donald Trump On Larry Silverstein.mp4 (640x480, 2.13M)

Zero evidence for him "being killed", etc.

oops

Attached: HitlerCheckem.png (297x430, 73.62K)

do You kave Any Doubt that Israel did 9/11 ?
In this LINKED VIDEO interview Chris Bollyn names the Israeli intelligence operatives who carried out the attack. He also names some American Jews that were part of the bloody crime against America.

Lots of curious facts are revealed.

I guess he's just a CIAnigger sending a message.

The proof Memestein provided was his own word that he was there and knows what happened. No wonder someone was downvoted to -79 for merely asking in the most neutral manner possible what the proof was. Later down the comments he's also attacked as an "incel."

Here's the original thread:
old.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/a3biay/til_a_holocaust_denial_group_offered_50k_to/?limit=500

Link to author of "October Surprise" and coauthor of petition to US attorney in manhattan regarding 911, Barbara Honegger discussing her work on this upcoming inquiry. . First six minutes is dynamite.
youtu.be/2V3cfCX1s1Y

All of you are wrong. Those were kike holograms.

I think you missed his point. He beleives WT7 was demoed, but that the specific video was faked to make "truthers" seem unhinged conspiracy theorists who are easily manipulated. In other words, don't be "that guy".

thanks, desu. I added this one to my collection.

Reality will continue to be suppressed

show how much money did you give to those kikes? answer.

Be charitable you fucking niggers. user is obviously referring to the acceleration of something in earth's surface gravity, which is plenty constant over such a minuscule difference in height. Air resistance can be neglected for skyscraper materials falling at such low speeds as well. We don't need to start calculating Ricci tensors and computing fluid dynamics. 9.8m*s^-2 is a fine enough assumption.

Clownworld makes me doubt my sanity every fucking day. We don't need SMEs with PhDs in physics and engineering to churn out hundreds of pages of detailed analysis. Anybody who doesn't see (((scam))) written all over this at first glance is a victim of social conditioning. Two of the tallest buildings in the world just collapsed nearly perfectly into their footprints despite extremely asymmetrical damage. This didn't happen once, it happened two fucking times. In addition to this, a third building collapsed perfectly into its own footprint for reasons that don't really present themselves. What the fuck am I doing in my current career? The profit margins on professional demolition must be in excess of ten thousand percent–I can't imagine the cost of hiring a group of professionals to safely demolish a skyscraper, but apparently I can just get wasted, plant a bomb or two to inflict some random structural damage and, so long as I've dumped a sufficient amount of jet fuel in proximity, the whole thing will neatly fall down. A week of my time and maybe $50,000 in materials and a bit of help. Could charge at least $5m. Probably much more.

Attached: oldmeme.jpg (480x360, 10.27K)