Hidden directories found on comet ping pong and bucks websites

Comet Ping Pong and Bucks websites have a lot of hidden directories. Some strange names as well

Links

scribd.com/document/395663402/Comet-Ping-Pong

scribd.com/document/395663400/Bucks-Fishing-and-Camping

Attached: 18180BCD-1E26-4138-9BD0-E7EF3A50E77B.jpeg (1629x2048, 529.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196637378/#q196637378
native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6/
native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/the-mouth/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2911251
scribd.com/document/395663402/Comet-Ping-Pong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196637378/#q196637378
Cuckchan thread about it that was (((404ed))) not long after
It seems to be the real deal, might even be the reason why it's constantly freezing lately

Bump

4cuck Mods are pedophiles and deserve acid thrown in their faces

Bump

I imagine they have multiple non SSH FTP accounts accessing these directories with super simple login credentials so they can transfer pizza media.

p@ssw0rd1

I think kontakt is an audio engineering program I've seen a family member use before.

native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6/

Yah it is. It could be used to mask voices as
well. native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/the-mouth/

Jesus, are you spergs still going on about this?

Attached: herbaic screeching.jpg (990x990, 98.18K)

Not one single stitch of actual physical evidence.
Not one single one of you has ever called the cops.
Not one single arrest or conviction.

Still sperging harder than /v/ does for Gamergate.

Attached: 291.jpg (600x660, 152.38K)

Dubs wins. Kek wills it.

And yet here you are

Attached: jidf03.jpg (1172x791, 320.89K)

People have been arguing Mac vs PC since the 80s and that has no sign of ever stopping. The ride never ends.

Getting scared?
Thanks for the bumps

Attached: Shill.jpg (720x686, 118.88K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA … oh man …

Reminder that the mods allow these people to post here.

Thanks for bumping the thread

They keep us bumped up and on the front page, why interrupt the enemy when he's making a mistake?

Reminder that the mods allow non-politics threads to be posted here.

Kikes getting good and pissed in here. Very nice.

Gee, I wonder why that would be?

Attached: pedos01.jpg (600x419, 140.38K)

Three years and "a day" because they want to create a day of anticipatory drooling before the act. You are past the third year. You got one day left little girl. (rubbing intensifies)

I didn't know we were supposed to stop

Attached: c05736bd2611e9e38775f416abb7080a8c174ad1f4afc08218696e871ca1b615.png (568x433, 121.81K)

Kike free bump

I always thought Zig Forums was meant to be short for "Politically Incorrect", not necessarily confined to politics.

Attached: pol.gif (364x290, 1.2M)

They allow sex with 3 years and a day because if you have sex with a girl that young her hymen will grow back and she will still be a virgin.

Like some couldn’t be found to get into that box on this site. What a circle jerk.

it's a pizza parlor not an internet message board

kike free bump

The Mouth isn't a Kontakt library, it's a Reaktor Ensemble. Source, me, producerfag

sounds like kike logic to me

this image is part of the Zig Forums meme torrent. clearly amateurish and ruined by an overweening emotional hatred. Has no nuance and doesn't do anything to trigger or play off of established ideas. In other words typical leftist memery.. or non-memery, if you will.

Could Kontakt be used for encryption of vid/audio files? Any idea why they would have a interest in using it?

Bump

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2911251

Bump

Who are the mods though?

Never.

No Rest. No Mercy. No Matter What.

Attached: akroma-angel-of-wrath.jpg (551x700, 115.55K)

Bumping for great interest.

Attached: whos-really-in-control.jpg (576x720, 61.46K)

>scribd.com/document/395663402/Comet-Ping-Pong
A quick look (without scanning like the user did), shows where they don't want you to go looking.
The file names the user found suggest either someone pwned them and is piggybacking, or they are into some more shady shit.
# Squarespace Robots TxtUser-agent: AdsBot-GoogleDisallow: /configDisallow: /searchDisallow: /commerce$Disallow: /commerce/Disallow: /checkout$Disallow: /checkout/Disallow: /cart$Disallow: /cart/Disallow: /account$Disallow: /account/Disallow: /api/Disallow: /static/Disallow:/*?author=*Disallow:/*&author=*Disallow:/*?tag=*Disallow:/*&tag=*Disallow:/*?month=*Disallow:/*&month=*Disallow:/*?view=*Disallow:/*&view=*Disallow:/*?format=jsonDisallow:/*&format=jsonDisallow:/*?format=page-contextDisallow:/*&format=page-contextDisallow:/*?format=main-contentDisallow:/*&format=main-contentDisallow:/*?format=json-prettyDisallow:/*&format=json-prettyDisallow:/*?format=icalDisallow:/*&format=icalDisallow:/*?reversePaginate=*Disallow:/*&reversePaginate=*User-agent: AdsBot-Google-MobileDisallow: /configDisallow: /searchDisallow: /commerce$Disallow: /commerce/Disallow: /checkout$Disallow: /checkout/Disallow: /cart$Disallow: /cart/Disallow: /account$Disallow: /account/Disallow: /api/Disallow: /static/Disallow:/*?author=*Disallow:/*&author=*Disallow:/*?tag=*Disallow:/*&tag=*Disallow:/*?month=*Disallow:/*&month=*Disallow:/*?view=*Disallow:/*&view=*Disallow:/*?format=jsonDisallow:/*&format=jsonDisallow:/*?format=page-contextDisallow:/*&format=page-contextDisallow:/*?format=main-contentDisallow:/*&format=main-contentDisallow:/*?format=json-prettyDisallow:/*&format=json-prettyDisallow:/*?format=icalDisallow:/*&format=icalDisallow:/*?reversePaginate=*Disallow:/*&reversePaginate=*User-agent: AdsBot-Google-Mobile-AppsDisallow: /configDisallow: /searchDisallow: /commerce$Disallow: /commerce/Disallow: /checkout$Disallow: /checkout/Disallow: /cart$Disallow: /cart/Disallow: /account$Disallow: /account/Disallow: /api/Disallow: /static/Disallow:/*?author=*Disallow:/*&author=*Disallow:/*?tag=*Disallow:/*&tag=*Disallow:/*?month=*Disallow:/*&month=*Disallow:/*?view=*Disallow:/*&view=*Disallow:/*?format=jsonDisallow:/*&format=jsonDisallow:/*?format=page-contextDisallow:/*&format=page-contextDisallow:/*?format=main-contentDisallow:/*&format=main-contentDisallow:/*?format=json-prettyDisallow:/*&format=json-prettyDisallow:/*?format=icalDisallow:/*&format=icalDisallow:/*?reversePaginate=*Disallow:/*&reversePaginate=*User-agent: *Disallow: /configDisallow: /searchDisallow: /commerce$Disallow: /commerce/Disallow: /checkout$Disallow: /checkout/Disallow: /cart$Disallow: /cart/Disallow: /account$Disallow: /account/Disallow: /api/Disallow: /static/Disallow:/*?author=*Disallow:/*&author=*Disallow:/*?tag=*Disallow:/*&tag=*Disallow:/*?month=*Disallow:/*&month=*Disallow:/*?view=*Disallow:/*&view=*Disallow:/*?format=jsonDisallow:/*&format=jsonDisallow:/*?format=page-contextDisallow:/*&format=page-contextDisallow:/*?format=main-contentDisallow:/*&format=main-contentDisallow:/*?format=json-prettyDisallow:/*&format=json-prettyDisallow:/*?format=icalDisallow:/*&format=icalDisallow:/*?reversePaginate=*Disallow:/*&reversePaginate=*Sitemap: https'':''//www.cometpingpong.com/sitemap.xml

Attached: memerman.png (1079x1399, 1.63M)

It's an edit of "remember when /b/ was good?" "/b/ was never good" dating back before Zig Forums existed. It's an uncreative edit.

Shut it down

How was temple moshe?

Remonder that the usual gang of jackasses really has no reason to fuck with us on the pizza threads. Why would leftpol or reddit, or wherever our casual trolls come from, even bother?

Nope. These are the establishment dissuasion squad, who are presumably hired to read our shitposts in case something related to this very topic comes up. Imagine being the billionaire predator in charge of paying shills of this caliber.

Attached: Know_Your_Shills.png (1623x511, 355.73K)

Is 4fuck down again? The shitposting today is off the charts. Every goddamn thread today has been shat up harder than San Francisco.

You're sure bitching a lot for something that's nothing. Jews don't bitch when the goyim are sniffing around at bullshit. Like Q. You never see yids dissuade people from obsessing over Q.
Yet here you are pissing and moaning about pizza shop pedophiles. I wonder why.

Attached: 1443727876738.gif (458x438, 103.33K)

DIG THREAD

bump

Bump

Attached: pols Waifus.jpg (1146x850, 175.71K)

Here's the full size for anyone who wants it.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hjl__3e792121164b3e6e34bb0cf7629e4455.jpg (1146x850, 360.3K)

Shit, it was already full sized, I was just zoomed out, and there's no option to delete the post.
I am a moron.

no time to read this before it slides away, but i think i'll bump it

No one is that bad at servers. Obviously a shit load of false positives,

Why would they give a shit about a shiksha's hymen though? (((They))) see us as animals, cattle, so no point in not raping goy children older than 3 years old.

Bamp

because they rape their own, including their daughters
the hymen would add value to a female slave

Looks like theirs more than just what they suggest hosted on those websites.
I'm not quite sure, but it definitely looks like theirs a secret part of the website, possibly for buying/selling children, or CP.
Regardless, theirs some sort of system running on java, including 'anal.java'

anyone remember this

hillary and abdin at comet ping pong

Attached: hil and abdin at comet ping pong (projection).png (1482x957, 1.21M)

I remember… Call me BOG

Attached: March of pedo cop.jpg (975x590 216.1 KB, 185.81K)

It does. That's just another D&C fracture point that the Jews are using against Zig Forums.

bump