Zig Forumsand protects Norweigian woman from having her child taken by her (((government)))

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/397305,Poland-grants-asylum-to-Norwegian-woman-report

archive.is/b2DRx

>Poland’s Nasz Dziennik daily reported last year that Garmo had already had her older daughter taken away by the Norwegian (((authorities))).

>It added that Garmo had managed to escape from a (((special centre for young mothers))) and come to Poland.

Attached: y2BtPLF.png (600x190, 27.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/garmosilje?lang=en
facebook.com/BarnevernetStealsChildren/posts/a-mother-escapes-from-norway-to-poland-her-story-is-shockinga-norwegian-mothers-/815918425246417/
archive.is/JeRRi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best reverse brain-drain tactic ever

Checked, heil’d and bumped.

Attached: CCE7E96F-7A32-45D3-850B-B9AEBE06A009.jpeg (700x700, 81.05K)

How benevolent, Barnevernet couldn't find a (((psychiatrist))) to come up with sluggish schizophrenia diagnosis on time?

OY VEY
THIS IS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

Attached: 7d369699b06fab001998f822fb65c686af30ca63bd90278a9b9cc7ee23b03173.jpg (366x464 14.46 KB, 152.95K)

This COULD just be a junkie whore. No mention of a father either.

but she's in a kike-free setting with a white child. White children increase IQ averages, not lower them.

Right now, with the world being as kiked as it is, I won't support a Western government taking a White child away from a White parent to be raised in a foster home by Muslims and brainwashed in (((public school))) to become a tranny or a fag and fuck shitskins.

Says who? No father points in an entirely different direction.

fair point

The poles should send her back once they figure out (if) the kid is a moccha mistake. THAT sends a signal.

Here’s the kid, according to google.

Attached: 98B0A399-ED96-4CC4-9ED0-EB76080A8DD1.jpeg (1024x720, 151.66K)

A few years ago a former head of the Norwegian child protection services was outed by his own daughter as a pedophile. She accused him of raping her throughout her childhood until she became old enough to move out. There's no doubt in my mind that there's some deep-rooted pedophile network within. Both on right and wrong pretenses, they take away children from their parents and put them in the hands of pedophile foster parents within that network.

That's good then. Doesn't look like a mutt.

How many leftists are working in that branch of government. The more lefties, the higher the chance of pedophilia.

twitter.com/garmosilje?lang=en

Kid confirmed white.

Attached: 76D697AB-11A4-4BD7-9A6B-CE41862E367F.jpeg (400x400, 29.58K)

Can confirm. My mother was an absolute bitch. However, when the government took my brother away from her and put him in an abusive gay "household" it fucked him up completely. He now thinks he is a woman.

I wouldn't know, but things don't really work like that here. There isn't really a right-wing here. Imagine what America would be like if only democrat boomers were allowed to vote. Things aren't as bad as in Sweden, but they have the Sverigedemokratarna at least, who seem pretty good.

The mother doesn't look white either. I'd guess Norwegian-Filipino mix.

She just has Putin eyes.

Attached: F0DF7DB4-3338-47A0-B7F2-6890DEB11E6D.jpeg (4081x2794, 3.7M)

Poland is not kike-free. It's government is a front line kosher nationalist op.

That kid is NOT white.
That's a mongrel if I ever seen one. Looks like a Moor-coon.
pooland has fucked up again, I give them a second chance, but after this it's done.

Attached: d154d3e293307c40a115c7905b4bf96b6442e3a2.jpg (421x460, 45.34K)

>(some news, not sure if (((news))): Super Express: Didn’t the newspaper reports in the Western media about Poland "going towards dictatorship" and "the trouble with democracy"?

>(mother) Silje Garmo: I studied law and political science. I can distinguish propaganda from information.' And I'm not the first Norwegian who escaped to Poland, I know cases of several other families who have been hiding here for years.

facebook.com/BarnevernetStealsChildren/posts/a-mother-escapes-from-norway-to-poland-her-story-is-shockinga-norwegian-mothers-/815918425246417/
archive.is/JeRRi

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 16.08.47-fullpage.png (1753x3011, 732.68K)

Polaks are literally importing roasties. Finally they get to know how it feels.

Attached: bypass.jpg (2782x4056 436 B, 800.77K)

Barnevernet is famous for making shit up to take kids, drag you through mud kiked courts, give your child to a foster family and even if you somehow win their rigged game you'll end up with

Hello moshe.

Super Express is ran by kikes who run German media, content-wise it's a tabloid, almost like The Onion, but not satirical

Attached: kike - unhappy.png (499x583, 345.28K)

We know you're a jew.

Checked.

Attached: 937a71a29beed15581163598c76d470ee819b60ae099ace3f68f36107ea0774a.jpg (588x588, 93.69K)

Kid is whiter than most posters here. Why did they want to take her kids away?

This is weird.
You aren't accused of chronic fatigue, you are diagnosed. And if you are diagnosed with that it is usually seriously debilitating.

Lurk two years before posting.

Attached: 92bd6ce2bc044a35c95081c7e4dc163c8d9ee8404afcc69c8e40016d24144e1e.png (675x767, 525.48K)

What about that transgender boy?

Probably sami. That would also explain drug addiction/no father.

Or the kid could grow up to be a genius. The kid is white, that's the only thing that matters, so, of course, (((you'll))) immediately try to shit on them.

Or you could read the thread before autistically shitting in it but that's up to you. I guess (((you people))) get paid by the amount of posts per hour.

Sex slavery, human sacrifice and/or organ harvesting.

That doesn't make it white.
The mother looks like mystery meat too
That said, Barnevernet is a totally discredited perv org

If the kid was part semite, the hair and eyebrows would be a shiny dark black, the eyes would be very dark brown/blackish, and the nose would be much wider than it is (even at that young of a age).
A half flip would be dark reddish as well.
But yeah, the mother doesn't look Nordic.
They look do look white though.
people on here tend to think that all ethnic Scandinavians are 6'7 blonde haired blue eyed people

Possible.

Attached: 27044.jpg (480x360 206.82 KB, 62.62K)

She is not Lappid (Saami).
Mystery meat for real. Closest is Filipina + Norvegian mix. Child is quadroon. Both nonwhite.
t. classifier

You're a cool guy Classifier

What government?

I'm no mean a wise person but older women looking like that are not very likely to raise decent children.
And she doesn't look pure European at all. Not even Alpine or Hispanic. Nordic and German? Kek

wtf is bolan doing?

Have pics of Norwegian/filipina mix?
I have seen filipino/white mixes and they dnt look like her.

>all these (((1))) and done posters

Attached: 4a5f0f3ad2a2505e8cecb49bf62aeb5a02fa787ab0f84be6e0e18d3c00f0be99.png (640x300, 43.02K)

And how would a mix like that happen anyway?
Is there actually SEA monkeys in Norway?
You would think that they would go to spain instead (language, warmer climate)

Bump.

They look like spics, for Christ sakes.
The kid has those deep black-only mongrel eyes. Like deep brown, not hazel. Tell tale sign of a mutt.
And of course the 14 year old larpers on here have no fucking clue too. This board is going to shit due to these dweebs.

Attached: 4085ca6e573af7bdcc13e9ab25f72600a65efe7e6f285c72f8014cdd3aeef647.png (800x972, 760.09K)

Agreed. This retarded kike post should be nuked.

Check them!

Doesn't look white at all… Kinda a mix out of spic and mong…
Or let's say rather Uralic

As a norwegian let me clarify, CPS can take your kids at any time for any reason, got non kosher beliefs? Take your kid.
Raise your son to not be a faggot?take your kid.

Also anyone can call in a worry call to CPS anonymously and they will act on it, not informing the parents who did it and for what reason.

And the youth homes where the kids wind up are legit crook hives, kids get their own rooms and since state loves to cuck themselves they decided that CPS workers have no right to inspect their dorms now and police need warrants, so the kids have parties often involving heavy drug abuse, sexual predators often creep their way there.
Its horrible id run off with my kids to poland too, i know a girl who moves every 2 or so years within norway because CPS keeps creeping.

So opioid junkie claiming mystery disease absconds with her child, depriving her child of the ability to grow up in a more functional foster family.
Way to go Zig Forumsand! fucking idiots

Looks like a mix of Finn, Sami, and maybe a bit of Scandinavian. The forehead along with the slight jutting out shape under the eyebrows is typical of sami, whilst the cheekbones are something you usually see on finns, and the eyes are rounder than on a sami and finn, like you'd expect on a scandinavian.
My guess is, her heritage is from northernmost scandinavia, which has a heavy mixture of those. I've seen lots of sami who have interbred with kvens who look very similar to her.

What about the child though?

It doesn't matter, any situation where a child is raised away from its family is a total nightmare. Even if the family is fucked up, they're still probably better.

Time will tell when the fontanels start to fuse and the cranium starts taking shape. Most scandinavian children, and Europeans in general, do have fairly bright eyes when younger though, so most likely the kid is mostly sami.

Look at her. From her facial structure she's obviously half gypsy, a quarter negro and a quarter han. And from the looks of her kid, the father is full-blooded subsaharan african.

I thought they were a darker blue. (most of the pictures are shitty)
Whatever.
The mother could have Lappish admixture.

Are you blind?
This child isn't blond and has a darker skin than the mother.
With Europeans, even the children of people of brown or darker hair are blond while little kids, their hair color darkens latter.
The dark skin color must be from the father, that has to be quite a darky.

Blurring the distinction, gas-lighting us to accept some mystery meat as ours. No European does look like her, nor Meds, Slavs, Germanic and Atlantides.

The mother might be a quadroon (of already mixed heritage?) but the child is a even worse mix.

Exactly

She doesn't look very Norwegian to me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (580x326 122.03 KB, 381.11K)

Also
Where is the father?

… Oh, he's the one accusing her of being a pill-head and a thot.
Thanks BASED Poland for helping a seemingly-not-even-White thot steal her children so she can continue being a pill head with a crackwhore lifestyle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (975x545 91.35 KB, 64.81K)

Here's her twitter:
>twitter.com/garmosilje?lang=en

Someone should ask her where she and her husband were born and what his name is.

Also, the fact that she tries to paint her husband as bad for being succesful, while being the child of a politician (which is rarely mentioned), is very underhanded.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (958x393, 34.03K)

Whatever. NONWHITES FUCKING DETECTED.

BUMP

Doesn't that happen with mutts as well?

She doesn't look nearly spic, by face and shade i'd say part finnish, skin color looks typical Polish after 35 so i don't know, child kinda dark but seems more of "eastern" dark. Might have fucked a polish guy. I'd wait a year before classifying the race of the child and the mix. Also we need a better lighting.