Jack Ma is a Rich Commie

Jack Ma is a billionaire AND a member of the Chinese Communist Party. Elsewhere in China the average wage is 1/10th that of the average American.

Attached: 55773878eab8ea9b2a45a3da-750-563.jpg (750x563, 44.28K)

I mean, look at these hourly wages! These are from a few years ago, but still, that some guy in China is a billionaire and is a member of the Communist Party… I find this to be quite interesting.

Attached: China_vs_Mexico_Wages.gif (600x416, 24.13K)

Pretty sure all billionaires look like this because they're grafting on the organs they harvest from their clones

Attached: Sulan.jpg (640x484, 40.66K)

China is not communist. The only thing about them that is communist is that the mafia ruling over the country is called the "communist party".

well well.

They are going to be the longest-lived example of a Communist government in the world. I think that Chinese Communism is going to be the Gold Standard of how future Commies plan their South-American and African adventures. It isn't wise to pattern yourself after states like Cuba. So, for that reason, I guess its OK to have MASSIVE wealth inequality in a state like China. Just saying, the whole income redistribution thing seems pretty 20th Century, not sure that anyone believes in that anymore.

Attached: alain-jezegou-vapo-pops-meca-1920.gif (1920x1080, 2.76M)

How can he be a billionaire if there's no money? That isn't true communism.

No one is true anything so it's pointless to talk about it
I can also say that the last true Christian died on the cross and that all those after were only to a certain % christian
Humans aren't ideal, ideals are only ideal, only for themselves

There's always money.

Maybe not for the hands of the poor, but there's always some form among money where two men exist, even one man will begin to keep score with himself if alone long enough.

Reported.

That is a big diference: between an ideal distribution of wealth and being a billionaire! One cannot just brush this aside. Hundreds of Chinese students who have spoken out against this difference between the ideology and actual practice have been gone missing in the last year, but is it sustainable? Its like being a Christian in Londonistan, which is now majority Muslim, it can't persist much longer (at least one would reason that another 20 years maximum before Sharia Law is enforced on everyone, but that is another topic).

Your Citizen Scorecard has been credited 1 good boy point.

How many poltards have read 1984? No one that is suprised by this thread title I suspect.

Attached: images-2.jpeg (195x258, 12.4K)

Difference, yes, due to factors not due to fundamental principles, but in the end you're applying a coat to humans and expect them to act like robots. We aren't a simple input output system.

the gears in that gif make no sense, their spokes are fucking going ham …but they are slowlying turning … especially the bottom gear

thats why pictures are not the same as science boyz

Rules are meant to be broken? How is this different from Anarchy? If the law is not applied equally, is it really anything other than thuggery?

Try this one instead. I like the art style, bold black and white lines.

Attached: alain-jezegou-telepherique-machine-700.gif (700x500, 1.48M)

China is not communist because if it was it would have failed by now. Because communism always fails.

It's applied, but mutated, just like saying because the current economic model is not, A 100% FREE TRADE economy, does not mean it's not a Free trade based economy.

i mean its china we are talking about, are you even allowed to not be a member of the communist party

now that fucking makes sense

It wins if you throw tons of forced labor at any problem. Case and point: WW2 was won by the worst-led, least-equipped army. All you need is a thirty-to-one numerical advantage and the will to gulag anyone who exhibits wrongthink. The British Empire might have maintained dominion over the majority of the world if they didn't cuck out at the end by granting local autonomy to their colonies.

Good question, but apparently it isn't mandatory. I'd be willing to bet that they don't allow other parties though.

Yes, this type of mechanism is so simple but it has so many applications. I enjoy seeing mechanical mechanisms and thinking about how they can be applied to making products.

But post-1942 Germany didn't win, user, and they were recruiting schoolboys and grandmas and making Mausers out of sheet metal.

Italy?

Attached: a1f5cb206fff0862989bd4dc69dd616c7c252637bbe35de81b45328bbb5d3226.jpeg (480x353, 23.3K)

You leftists love to bring up 1984 but you can't see the beam in your own eye.

A few years too early, but the Soviet leadership and supplies were a complete clusterfuck compared to the Volksgrenadiers at any stage of the war. All sides started making sheetmetal subguns by mid-war but the Mausers were machined throughout… only a few copies of sheetmetal garbage Mausers if you looked really hard I imagine. I'd be glad to learn something new, but I think you'd find more Sten copies than rifles due to the material cost. The Soviets made sub guns for the majority of tbeir infantry because they had stockpiled 7.62mm rifle barrels that they cut into three equal lengths for their subguns.

High-quality bants

Attached: xLVApeQ.gif (360x190, 718.9K)

It's going so fast that it looks like it's going the other way