Raw Meat Diet

youtube.com/watch?v=uRRdexcWO9Y

Daily reminder that you are mentally ill if you don't eat Raw Meat like your white ancestors did for thousands of years. Redpill yourself on nutrition and you will ascend to a higher level of consciousness and health. Look at the garbage we call food today and it is no wonder that the average lifespan is decreasing. If you eat the way you evolved to you can cure almost any illness. The first case of heart disease was not even recorded until the 19th century.

Reconsider your food pyramid (from most to least important):

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (900x900, 78.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QNw_jw_xQg
youtu.be/w-QznRqHmRw
youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA
youtu.be/sQRGLSw6RnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/9QNw_jw_xQg

Being a vegan is one of the most retarded things you can do for your health.

but I eat nothing but mean and I'm mentally ill

meat*

Attached: 1072.jpg (340x318, 24.21K)

There's already a thread on this.

fairly sure our ancestors cooked meat but maybe I'm actually speaking with the tapeworm in your brain

Not this sperg again…

Attached: 2015/11/05/c8/4238852523.09da8.jpg (950x534, 90.68K)

Fuck meat, it's carcinogenic and the meat industry is among the top supporters of massive non white immigration.

Attached: Neurocysticercosis.gif (620x351 98.52 KB, 45.15K)

Eat grassfed, organic meat from trusted sources. Preferably pasture-raised, meat is more nutritious when the animal has got a lot of sun.

This is one of the "evidence" videos he posts in the desciption. It's literally christcuck tier shit.

Doesn't he drink his piss too?

Shit, forgot to sage.

People have had fire and cooked meat for millions of years, idiot

cooked meat?

huehuehue.

Vegetarian/Vegan is a social/biological experiment.

This man bends over for the Jew.

youtu.be/w-QznRqHmRw

Nigger cooking meat is what made our brains bigger. Cooking also removes harmful bacteria and parasites.It denatures the protein in eggs making the protein easier to absorb. The occasional raw meat is fine. But I'd much rather dry/dehydrate it first. I like to cook in a style of brown on the outside, red on the inside.
(Raw for higher chance of bad bacteria also) though if you have a good immune system you should be fine. I drink organic, grass fed milk.
Fiber. Fiber is of high nutritional value. You don't need it. But it does clean the gut out and this can prevent disease down the track. Try to eat some fiber every so often.

Other than that you're pretty much spot on. I'm trying to get into ketogenesis with a paleo/carnivore focus.

Attached: Mastodon-Hunt.jpg (558x650, 62.46K)

youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA

heres someone who isnt schizophrenic who promotes the diet, for those interested.

You think this person ISN'T schizophrenic as well? Yet another one who drinks his piss?

That's not the argument of the sperg op has linked to, he's anti fruits and veg period, raw meat only, like brains, or you're a sucker.

yea, stake tartare is barbaric

Kek, remembered to sage this time
My favorite YT comment is:

Oh it's another schizo thread.
Thanks CM for allowing this.

oy vey you dont believe in the holocaust? ur a schizo, goy!!

yummie brain worms…
if you are going to eat meat,
cook that mean anons.

Attached: cook the meat brainworms.jpg (640x403, 55.89K)

This cunt has a special breed of autism, he eats high liver with a thousand cock stare whilst stating how much he enjoys the taste. Flat earther who stabs people and thinks kicking a person in the nuts, poking their eyes and ripping their ears is literally all you need to know to be the equal to any warrior on earth.

He also thinks eating people is a natural outcome. He's probably fucked a kid before thinking that was natural too. Just no.

Attached: gavin mcfaggot.gif (600x800, 236.78K)

With a pic like that I thought OP was faggotposting.
COULD DO WITH A BETTER THREAD AMBASSADOR!
Sorry, whoever is in the photo.

OP, eating animal meat is good for you. but fucking cook it you idiot. you can follow the mediumrareisthebestway meme for steak if you want to (or because you can't think for yourself), but cook your meat. how else are you going to eat eggs and pork and chicken without fucking dying? you've obviously never had food poisoning. it sucks. even simple things like old vegetables can do you in. bacteria is wicked and you wont win unless you have a hyena's stomach. I agree to a mostly carnivorous diet. we most likely are omnivores because when meat is not around we eat other things to survive. so meat is essential. you should be eating liver, too. if you dont know what Choline is or you dont eat liver, you are deficient in it. look it up. its new and essential and comes from animal liver. I get mine in drops because liver is inconvenient. eat a shitton of QUALITY COOKED meat and youll be happy. if you jsut want to memepost about raw diet you're just a fag who thinks the "blood" and juices look barbaric in your Applebees undercooked mystery meat.

Enjoy your tapeworms, you stupid faggot.

Unfortunately we ALREADY have a thread for this OP that isn't full yet. I didn't think the OP was bad looking, just wish being a cannibal/vampire was not the top of his dietary repertoire…
Does he look gay, like as in 'actual faggot', to you? I need to get my gaydar adjusted.
Wait a second; he added plants? I believe that is new from the other OP. Maybe that is why the MOD's let it ride? Who knows.
About the only place I agree is in the raw cheese, butter category and the plants. Seasonal eating is healthier for the body.

Fuck off kike.

My white ancestors ate cooked meat … going back like 16 generations. They ate raw meat when they didnt have cars.

We evolved user, not like your ancestors who are too poor to afford an oven

You are correct. The invention of fire 'created' modern humans.

I almost took you seriously.

fuck off federal agent, you already made a thread about this and showcased your newniggerdom.

Then you're deficient too. A weeks worth of your drops probably equals a single bite of liver.

Stop being a faggot.

its 550mg/day for men. I easily exceed that. liver tends to have closer to 330 per serving. how about you shut the fuck up because I didn't say there is a problem with liver I only said I get choline from drops. this is because eating liver is inconvenient and while you can get it from other sources, I want to make sure I do get it.
faggot

I am not recommending most Plants (fruit/veg), other than as a healthier source of hydration than purely water. So juicing is fine, but again stay away from sugar. If you eat seeds or grains you are really, really dumb.

youtu.be/sQRGLSw6RnY