ISRAEL'S YELLOWVEST PROTESTS

I know you faggots lurk here 24/7, and its ironically tel aviv time. So whats the deal? Did you finally discover your whole government was just a humanitarian mirage justified by falsely manipulated religious dogma? Or you just wanted to join the cool kids in the yellowvest movement?

Last lady in vid, calls out israeli government for catering to monopolistic corporations globally running the show.

PS. No threads talking about this in the catalog.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/yair-netanyahu-son-israeli-pm-ban-facebook-181217030717006.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/yair-netanyahu-son-israeli-pm-ban-facebook-181217030717006.html

Fine, I'll keep posting shit about Israel until Tel Aviv, figures out whether to slide this thread or not.

Attached: 1520849313508.jpg (450x253 156.22 KB, 10.2M)

Attached: Yair-Soros-640x400.jpg (640x400, 42.68K)

Attached: 1544993975227.png (1144x1278, 1.63M)

Attached: 1544481307438.jpg (1420x643 369.47 KB, 131.15K)

Attached: Windmill that generates white power finally_2ddf10_3610631.jpg (183x275, 6.58K)

YES GOYIM, WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE, WE'RE GETTING FUCKED OVER TOO!
Nope, not buying it.

For those of you not paying attention to Q, this is one of the narratives the JIDF there are going with. "It's not the jews, goyim. Everyone's government is corrupt! We need to free the poor Israelis from their corrupt government!" This exists to substantiate that meme, and is probably government funded.

I suspect as much. Jews putting on theatrics to fool the goyim of the world. The sad thing is that it works for those not aware of their tricks.

Attached: Hey Barn, I've created a fan that will run for a thousand years.jpg (622x470, 152.21K)

What tricks? It's the biggest revolution since Holocaust!

It's even easier to explain than that. The kikes saw a new reason to kvetch, so they did.
That said, some of those kikesses seem to be getting high on their own supply, we might just legit see some rapefegees welcomes spring up over there. Especially considering that they track family matrilinealy and the muslim rape babies would still be considered jews.

Attached: Nazi-windmill.jpg (525x335, 49.32K)

lol at that micro-crowd. Are there even 100 people there?

Pat Little is organizing "Its okay to be white" yellow vest marches.
Will take place before the 25th from what I gather.

Patrick Little 2020. Gas the jews by 2022

>not pushing them to destroy Tel-aviv in name of .

You need to be more active user.

None of these things ned to be "organized", Pat. Organizations only lead to honeypots and destroyed lives. It requires nothing for the average Autist to make an 'IOTBW' flyer, by hand avoiding the incriminating Yellow dot doxxer info, and leaving it in a place relatively camera-free, where it can be seen by many.
'IOTBW' is a simple, effective trigger which cuts right to the heart of the argument

this, look at that 30 feet long flag, can't get more fake than that.

Don't you think that if this was a kike run, kike financed op, that they would WANT that publicity on Zig Forums and would've made a thread already?

where were you shecklestein?

Probably got it made at the same place netanyahu got his iranian cds prop made.

This.

Stop, the prospects of jews being genocided by their own stupidity and pets can only make me so erect.

LOL JEWS

Let's be honest if this was 100% legitimate those are probably jews who hate themselves because they are jews which is possibly the most believable riot currently going on either that or they are autistic jews. Either way its a win for us.

This. Pathetic larp. Fuck kikes.