British Army Ditches ‘Gender Specific’ Titles Like Rifleman

The British Army is to scrap role titles like “rifleman” and “infantryman” for the more gender-neutral “infantry soldier” and “infanteer”.

archive.is/cdvom
breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/17/pc-brigade-british-army-ditches-gender-specific-titles-like-rifleman/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (223x226, 54.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make it stop.

if ZOG wants to fill it's military with 30 IQ shitskins and trannies then I'm not complaining.

It's not as if in current year Britain has any use for a miltary.

Now you can be a real infant

sure they do, they help the police keep the white man down if they get out of hand

kill the judges and the generals

This will surely help the British overcome their last few decades of failure in Iraq and Afghanistan. We will know they are gone when Argentina gets its islands back.

don't they mean "speaking representative person"

no more "Sir" in Knights of the British Empire. from now on it"s "Xer".
God save the Xueen.

Attached: _63298242_sirjimmys_pa.jpg (640x360, 36.24K)

Can't spell infantry without infant

I believe you meant to say "Spoketeer".

I stand corrected. Point still stands.

It's called marxism. (((Breitbart)))

This is beyond sweden levels of cucked.

It seems the all the anglos with balls wen't to the North American Colonies. To bad they were all 80 IQ.

based.

(checked)
Indeed it does.

Soldier implies war, why don't they just call them by their domestic name - goyim and meatbag?

Attached: 1496175546057.jpg (490x426, 42.03K)

In the army of the near future soldiers will not have guns whatsoever. Instead they will go into warzones without pance, bare bottom. They will pacify the warring forces by offering their buttholes for stout fuckings and thus exhaust the aggressive feelings by making their assholes the receptacles for draining off the excess male hormones in the testicles of the combatants. This strictly adheres to the latest theories of warfare from the US Naval War College. Each soldier will be equipped with belt pouches generously supplied with the latest in anal lube.

I can't think of a more emasculating term for the job that involves you killing people.

Attached: what they fought for.png (738x678, 524.16K)

The Anglos with balls and brains were fed very deliberately and methodically into the WWI Flanders meat grinder by General Haig. After the war this immensely powerful general, perhaps one of the most powerful warriors in history, became very friendly, very charming and amicable with everyone, however he resolutely refused to ever discuss the war or his deeds in it. He never wrote his memoires.

He was quite enthusiastic about his strict diet of eating nothing but oranges however, and he's chat at great length about this.

Attached: 180px-Haig-characteristic_IMG.jpg (180x248, 19.29K)

The British armed forces are really that desperate for numbers and funding. Numbers are bad enough and the equipment and vehicles are equally lacking as well. The defence minister at the MoD once thought that to solve the £20 billion gap in funding along with the equipment shortages was to equip tractors with guns, disguising mobile missile defence systems as coca cola lorries along with turning old commercial ferries into landing craft. The guy is still running the MoD to this day, much to the disappointment of pencil pushers who work with him.

This is just one step further into clown world all for the sake of a few faggots to fill the ever dwindling numbers numbers along with the idea of allowing foreigners (disregarding Irishmen and gurkas) to join the ranks without having lived inside the UK.

This has all come about due to the war in Iraq and other engagements across the world actively making the army a less desirable job. This coupled with the fact that many soldiers are finding themselves homeless after leaving the army due to no support and an increased suicide rate which follows.

Infant actually meant young man back then.

Seeing aging WW2 vets get brutalized by niggers is one of the few things that still brings me happiness.

Attached: Globalism.webm (640x480, 1.2M)

People get really defensive on the internet when you tell them that it was a mistake to have politicians back stab the voters by send their men over seas to die in the trenches.

Their argument?

Yes it was a terrible mistake, but you shouldn't say it because it's offensive.

Homosexuals are repulsive, and you should always say it.

They could've at least tried a real word that the brits already use like fusilier

The only solace i have in all of this is that our new Chinese overlords will exterminate the kikes, i hope

Rifleman -> Rifleer
Airman -> Aireer
Quartermaster -> Queer

LMFAO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

Attached: Ameriwaffen.jpg (360x360, 53.75K)

Well, this is a good thing, if the armed forces of the British ZOG wish to slit their own throats and destroy themselves with incompetence, then by all means. They'll become so weak that it can be taken over by National Action. It'll be the easiest coup ever undertaken.

(checked and heil'd)
One of Mosley's greatest speeches.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x273 38.29 KB, 58.7K)

Mao had Jewish advisers. China has been kiked since 1949, perhaps longer.

You'll never be whiter than me.

I could not understand many things he said. Do you have a subtitled version?

google kaifeng jews

Left unchecked, the Chinese will render the planet uninhabitable in less than 100 years. The jews will die along with everyone else.

When I get to DC and start taking over, there will be clowns. Not the kind you expect

What are we going to do when all of the Wests militaries are literally just trannies and shit skins. Like you can laugh but this is actually what's happening and it's expressly so they can stamp out any vestige of nationalism in the army.

As a pan-American ultranationalist, this gives me hope we can take the malvinas

Revolution.

everytime you think shit can't get any more ridiculous something like this happens and reminds you that they in fact can not stop being complete faggots for even 5 minutes.

anglos are subhuman dogshits and the scum responsible for both world wars and frankly all wars where Europeans gained nothing from.
It pleases me to see them getting exterminated by their own.

Attached: anglo subhuman vs Aryan.jpg (645x909, 81.53K)

The funny thing is that the Anglos still rule half of Europe. The Saxe line is a combination of both the old Saxon Kings and the Anglo Kings of Northern Europe.

Yeah, when? When we're all in shackles and in actual concentration camps but this time run by jews to exterminate us, is the the right time you deluded idiot??

When your wagon wheels can't make a difference, you resort to bullying? I respect reason, not force.

Yes they can when they have guns and you don't.
Even Rhodesians had guns to shoot back at niggers. anglos are subhuman dogs who think being ignorant about guns and handyman skills make them noble.

I don't see why the negro-saxon subhumans shouldn't just go extinct.

Attached: anglo subhumans preparing the bull.jpeg (600x278, 41.94K)

Russian military must have had a good chuckle.

(checked)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
So China has been kiked as long as some parts of Europe. No surprise there.

Rhodesia only fell because the West was still quite White and somewhat still traditional and strong.

That's nice. And will "the West" degenerate, kiked retards with none of the creativity and discipline of their ancestors and with even less guns per civilian do anything about the terrible predicament befalling them right now?

A shut up, the Russians want something to laugh too

In Africa niggers set their sights up to 1000 yards because they think sight elevation is some sort of power meter and there are countless police reports of shitskins doing retarded things with guns such as loading magazines with one bullet because they're too braindead to go any further.

Zergling rush.

Uh hum. So what happened to Rhodesians then? Did those niggers fail to finish them off but rather anglo dogs sending in kill team to rape and kill them?
Or in Haiti too. Did the niggers not overthrew the remaining thousands of French soldiers still there when the French army pulled out and raped and killed the French people still there? Must have been other "whites" finishing them off too.
You are nothing like your ancestors- But on your side, they were probably the same retards who fought for the faction that caused all of this. So maybe you are actually as retarded as they were anyway.

The only Europeans who have more European blood on their hands than the anglos are the Germans.
funny they're both Germanic.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (326x326, 15.8K)

Attached: Anglo subhuman karmic justic.jpg (1356x1211 149.21 KB, 214.85K)

Celts are the only true whites.