Christopher Steele says he was hired to help Hillary challenge 2016 election results

This is a major development, because Steele's "research" was the basis for the peepee dossier that was submitted for the illegal FISA warrant. Steele has now admitted directly that Hillary was responsible for the dirty dossier.

His scenario is contained in a sealed Aug. 2 declaration in a defamation law suit brought by three Russian bankers in London. The trio’s American attorneys filed his answers Tuesday in a libel lawsuit in Washington against the investigative firm Fusion GPS, which handled the former British intelligence officer.

“Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.” The Democrats never filed a challenge, but Mr. Steele’s answer suggested that was one option inside the Clinton camp, which funded Mr. Steele’s research along with the Democratic National Committee.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/

archive.fo/E29q8

Attached: steele.jpg (640x480, 30.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/
archive.is/L15Gx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So white genocide might have to continue without the Democratic Party of the US. Not trying to blackpill but remember even if anything is done about this, the Marxists will regroup under another org until they are ruined for good.

Yep

If you needed any more proof about the stooge status that Trump occupies you need nothing more than this shit. This ought to be the cudgel a sane and competent man would use to completely obliterate his political enemies. Yet nothing.

You'd think so. He has a mountain of evidence to justify arresting them all but does nothing.

Trump can't even appoint a loyal AG. The guy's a clown.

The piss dossier was made on cuckchan

Reminder that Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the entire Democratic Party at the federal level, 90% of the Republican Party at the federal level, everyone who works at any national media outlet in any form, and the entirety of the executive branch of the federal government has COMMITTED TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES.

Reminder also that no one has been, is being, or will ever be punished for this.

It just means the death of the country. Right now it’s on life support. Treason THAT widespread ceases to be treason as there is really nothing left to betray…we’re like hostages at this point.

Go back to your containment thread niggers.
Tl:dr it’s happening. No matter how many times assholes and erections bitches that
n-n-nothing ever happens goyim! Frogs won’t ride dogs!

"Gronald Blumpf" is a goddamn clown of the highest order if he doesn't strike. This is completely ridiculous.

Like this is new. This shit has been happening in every governmental body since governmental bodies became a thing. Welcome to life, fuckos.

I still remember when all of the kike rags said it, then the late night hosts, then sharejew started posting the worst possible shoops of trump in clown outfits. Then from that point on, every reddit and twitter nigger on the internet started parroting it. The actual Zig Forumsacks that hate trump don’t even call him a clown, they try real arguments.
Why do you faggots all type like women?

>people or (((people))) gain power
Pretty much.

While demanding Trump concede the election, Hillary was simultaneously building a dosier to challenge Trump in case she lost.

You have no argument except stupid insults. Trump has done nothing. You're a worthless shill loser still shilling for this fucking faggot who's done absolutely nothing. He is a fucking clown. Get fucked.

In your expert opinion, when is the correct time for Trump to do something with this?

it's deeper than that. it is ultimately a global communist conspiracy to take over capitalist countries. The head of the snake is in china, and they are the #1 covert power backing this. Once the time is right, the democrats will turn the country over to chinese control, dependent on developing strong AI good enough to identify the people they need to kill to keep it going.

This is truer than most people realize. I remember seeing normalfags circulate videos talking about a trump-russia conspiracy made by (((mainstream media))) affiliates as early as september of 2016.

he's a stupid Trump shill. The shit is exhausting

Meanwhile while the Senate Intel Committee Report detailing “Russian Interference” was put together by a guy that used to work for the Clinton State Department and for additional lulz check out the other sources of the report as detailed here in the NYT article , the tech companies websites either don’t work or look like they were put together by a 3 year old .

Attached: 5C91E9FF-4F74-4D15-9FD1-54B45726D793.jpeg (1242x1626 415.59 KB, 525.58K)

AI is developing so fast that any type of resistance will be futile in a few years

For the record cats won't ride dogs either.
Go hump someone else leg dogs.

in clown world, no one has any shame

There are a lot of "no o es" rolling around these parts.

"No ones"

It can’t read
It doesn’t even understand the irony of its post. especially because I never said I wasn’t one of the people who’d present a real argument against the trumpfster :’)

That’s a great question user, probably after the prosecutorial body moves into a second stage of discovery. The fact that Steele essentially admitted he was an accomplice to slander, as well as an accessory of political malpractice is a bombshell. We’ll see in the next two weeks, court is slow.

I’ve always wondered wether logs will or won’t flog snogs. Geckos are you out there to let us know?

Old world shit let’s get this bullshit out of our New World. We didn’t have to kill all those Indians for nothing.

it's not totally there yet. China will master its use at the nation state level. At the strategic level, it's more transformative than nuclear weapons were. As with any new military technology, it *will* be used to commit genocide, and we all know who the target is…

They're paid to be here until 2020.

Shills get paid.

It’s why they’re working so hard to control the bugmen with their current tools. They need the hive to bring them into the next evolution of jewry. They know if they can get the programs to work on the bugmen, they can then spread it to the other lesser races they can then dominate our people.

the trumpsters do it for free, strangely enough. but only a paid operative would shill for the democrats. based on the finances of open society foundation you might even be able to put $/head on their efforts. And after that you have jidf, china shills, unknown AI bots, turkey shills, and other lesser groups. I doubt there's a russian shill effort, they are too poor. probably just more unpaid shitposters. and then you have your random raids from /leftycringe/

A lot of people thought Communism was in its death throes after the fall of the Iron Curtain and the collapse of the USSR. We've learned since then that Commies never die, they just shapeshift. They'll keep trying to implement Communism until they get True Communism, no matter how many times or different ways it fails and massacres its own loyalists.

Trump's difficulties since he took office have really opened my eyes as to how little power the President really has these days.
>Theoretically he could be a pseudo-dictator if necessary with executive orders, the NDAA and the Patriot Act, but in practice he can't even issue executive orders without some faggot (((judge))) deciding that anything he doesn't like is unconstitutional.
The kind of resistance he's getting from the rest of the government could easily have been done to marginalize Obama, W, or any other President since JFK. Trump is the one getting it because he wasn't supposed to win.

Attached: trump010101.jpg (341x210, 13.8K)

Too true about the wide variety of shills. It’s become /int/.

Nope, he was not. Was an international espionage expert for the British, has nothing to do with American political campaigns. Also, he surveilled before the 2016 election.

No, that's just Trump being a low IQ retard. A president with a brain has a lot of power.

Nobody gets away with the stuff that he did. Not shilling, just saying what Fox News is now reporting. Sorry, he’s fucked.

Attached: 391D2381-A322-47CB-9764-0D2794D6C6AA.jpeg (1100x619, 164.43K)

I think that's a fundamental mis-reading of the exective branch. The bureaucratic long-term employees of the different agencies in the executive branch run the show. When the president is aligned with them, as all have been until now, then it simply *appears* that he is wielding tremendous power. In reality he's just doing what the putative "deep state" wants him to do.

It's too bad spray tans and makeup weren't more commonplace in Nixon's era. He would have trounced that numbskull Kennedy.

• Every dollar in existence has more than one dollar of debt behind it
• Every product sold has a "kosher tax"
• You go to jail and have to pay thousands of dollars for boycotting jews in any form

"Like" hostages, user?

Any proof for your claims user? Bush did exactly what you’ve described, but they certainly didn’t go as far as they have now. When was the last time before grumpf that a judge successfully stalled policy, fully backed by the media, various political groups in power, and executive branch employees?

Fun fact: they're getting away with it.

Very effective whore. Nice ip hop.

Good evening geckos, how long before you start asking people to
==ADMIT IT== ?

Dubs go to the winner of the roll. Not my night.

All I was pointing out was that there is an illusion of wielding great power by presidents. It like giving a baby a remote control and cheering him on when he hits the right button. Yes, he pressed the correct button to turn on the tv, but does he "wield great power"?

What we're seeing with trump is the rare example when the baby says "fuck you, I dont want to turn on the tv, I want to eat some titty milk". There's a lot of fighting and and forced action. If the baby screams loudly and long enough then he might eventually get some milk. If not, then it's the TV that is getting watched.

The media 10 years ago was easier to analyze, it was mockingbird controlled and old-school capitlist incentivized. Now it's in a fucking schizo PC death spiral, with shrinking earnings as far as the eye can see. they are competing with themselves to see who can cut off their dick fastest.

Wanna bet?
Go to Phoenix. Drive south on the 101 until you reach Southern and take a right onto Southern. Drive until you see an Autozone on the northeast corner and take that left. On your lefthand side you'll side a big block building on it with a compass square and a G. They are in all black. Yep, black. Sit in that parking lot talking shit about Trump. Go ahead, I bet you won't do it. I know for a fact that you're too scared to do it.

I bet you you won't even consider camping there either. If yoj, well I will be seeing you soon enough, if you dare.

I'm headed there now. You're lucky I'm visiting my folks in AZ for christmas

Oh I see where you’re coming from user. I don’t disagree with anything in this post frankly. It is really nice to watch the old class of rats rip apart their lugenpresse just to as you put it, scream at a baby. The only person I’ve heard admit to even watching the news anymore in public is the exact kind of person you’d picture who says
Unironically. And that includes people I know who used to watch Fox Jews religiously.

Thanks user. Funny enough digits are the easiest way to spot the fucking shill faggots nowadays. They don’t understand to check em even if it’s just to call the dubsmeister a faggot.

Are you drunk user?

You kids want to talk about being badass, and how you're the phoenix, but I doubt any of you would even make it theough those rites. I did it. It was hell. So prove me wrong, and prove that you're the Phoenix.

Then do it. Find out what Trump went through. Find out what I have gone through. Only the strong survive in that lodge, and they will test you.

I did point out your obvious shilling. The thing about your personal faith, whether real or artificial, in Trump is the only person that can lose from it is you. One half of me hopes it is artificial. I would like to imagine you are some guy that is merely pretending to be dumb online, and at some point in time you may be part of a solution. The other half of me hopes you are real, because stupidity needs to be punished and reflected on, and when you never yield a return on the effort you spend here you may either grow mentally or self terminate. Take from that what you will.

Hey you sanctimonious faggot. Read the black part on

And then suck start a shotgun. You’re all too obvious, and it’s because you use the exact same language, framing devices, and personal attacks that you use on twitter and plebbit.

when he tried to get kavanaugh, the entire congress decided to act in bad faith against trump and hold a giant trial and waste everyones time and kavanaugh is still believed to be a rapist
now you want trump to commit a rape with this "cudgel" and then expect the same bad faith congress wont do anything?
no, of course not, that would be if I assumed you were a real person. what you really are is an entity that takes any proof for helping trump and turns it into proof AGAINST trump
(1)

The fuck are you talking about?

assad lives because we have a real person in office

Blow your brains out

ain't shit down there

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (723x307 668.25 KB, 68.89K)

i think it’s a bot user

With what? Nothing?

Is the ZOG Emperor's continued support of the country that attacked us on 9/11 not treason?

You're responding to a paid shill.

Sweet tears mein fraulein.

You didn't blow anyone out. You're pathetically shilling for a faggot whose performance in office is miserable. The reason you're continuing to tell lies that fly in the face of reality is that you're paid to be here. Nobody believes your bullshit. Get fucked.

I don't support anyone in ZOG

Attached: Rudy Jewliani visits the Rebbe.jpg (1094x805, 145.42K)

Huh? He stated himself in a sworn declaration that he was. His statement comports with DNC funding channeled through Perkins Coie. This was Hillary's doing.

Low IQ retard detected.
The POTUS has full authority over the executive branch and these people serve at his pleasure. Trump (if he had a brain and wasn't a low IQ retard like you) could fire all of them.

oy ve, the mayor of new york meets a rabbi. There is no way this could be just politics

your proxy no longer work on halfchan?

Giuliani helped cover up 9/11.

Didn't the last time they challenged the results they found a shit ton of illegals and deceased voted for her in commiefornia alone?

He didn't help that's for sure.. but he wasn't running the fucking FBI either.

Yes

A white male self-made billionaire multimedia celebrity who now occupies one of the most prestigious positions in the world in the most powerful nation on earth, statistically is almost certainly a genius-level IQ. The likelihood of your IQ being higher, for example, is insignificantly low.

A literal stuttering nigger got away with more in office. The reason isn't IQ, it's the fact that the president just doesn't have as much power as they pretend.

It's about who allows you to wield your power rather than obstruct you. When you learn that lesson and look back on previous presidents, that should open your eyes a bit more to how the country really works.

Checks out.

That didn't even happen. The twin towers never even existed. It was all a hollywood psy-op.

Attached: hurrduuurwapp.jpg (900x900, 73.19K)

Zig Forums reads like an NPR comments section nowadays.

What the fuck are you doing reading NPR?

Trump is a faggot who does nothing and betrayed his base. He's taken no action on any of his signature promises. He is further left than Obama on immigration. He failed to build a wall in two years with control of the House and Senate. He's failed to lock up a single swamp member despite overwhelming evidence of massive guilt, corruption, treason, and theft. He's spent huge amounts on Israel so they can have security while we cannot. Trump has increased the troop count from 10k to 15k in Afghanistan when he promised to bring the troops home.

He's a fucking lying scam artist. The only thing Trump does right is employ a massive army of faggot shills to go online and say anyone who dares insult Trump must be a leftist or any other variety of insults.

The faster whites wake up to what a piece of shit, loser, lying sack of shit Trump is, and how the country is about to go under for good due to mass immigration and corruption, the faster we can figure out real solutions to these problems.

leftists are more antisemetic than conservatives these days, so that seems plausible.

he's probably a paid shill

but the solution is already on the table, bowers already took out 11

Nixon was the last great president we had

Attached: nixonandjews[1].jpg (569x400, 128.12K)

I support having Trump being impeached. It would fire up his base.

Also is it possible to revoke immunities?

Violence is never the answer. You're not welcome here.

that's why they won't do it

Ishygdbt.

Mueller would have been an accessory after the fact, while Trump's buddies, Lucky Larry and Jewliani were directly involved with the events of that day.

Attached: Donald Trump Is Good Frien….mp4 (640x360, 1.43M)

It would be too skumy for the population to see the clintons & the associates don't see a day behind bars, hell, fired from their positions & to see Trump be impeached.

See this picture? This is just starting becoming acceptable to say now. Trump get's impeached, expect WAY more people to start talking like this. Especially because an impeachment would embolden the liberals a bit too much for the sheeple.

Attached: 171689.png (715x866, 101.09K)

Reminder that codemonkey is personally responsible for these paid shills.

I'm the OP, idiot. The shills calling for violence are paid to be here to get Zig Forums put on watchlists.

(((
piss.dossier.exe
)))

Attached: pissgate origin twitter.jpg (2600x3300 413.71 KB, 2.27M)

apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/
archive.is/L15Gx

Attached: working dossier draft.jpg (718x572 1.91 MB, 201.76K)

WHY DO YOU THINK THE BOARD HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FUCKING DESTROYED FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS, YOU DUMB FUCKER.

Remembering is irrelevant. DOING is all that matters.

If we reject Trump, what then?

What does putting faith in an Israel-first shabbos goy accomplish?

Attached: Waterboard Practice.jpg (800x420, 59.31K)