Israel To Build Holocaust Memorial On The Moon

As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, the memory of the Shoah will live on

Israeli engineers added the final element to the Beresheet (Genesis) spacecraft destined for the moon – a digital time capsule – saying they aim to land the craft early next year, somewhere between the landing sites of Apollo 15 and 17.

The lightweight, 1,322 pound probe will be launched by a SpaceX Falcon 9 from Cape Canaveral. After a two-month journey, the spacecraft should land on the moon Feb. 13, 2019, to plant an Israeli flag and to collect scientific data.

If it is successful, Israel will be the fourth country to carry out a controlled “soft” landing of an unmanned vessel on the moon, after the USA, USSR and PRC.

The lunar probe's time capsule is reported to contain the true and honest history of the 70-year-old Jewish ethnostate, illustrated digital copies of Eli Wiesel's Night and Diary of Anne Frank, together with recordings of Jewish songs and culture and children's drawings.

express.co.uk/news/science/986590/Moon-landing-2019-Israel-space-agency-moon-probe-spaceil
archive.is/o3wmE
reuters.com/article/us-israel-space-moon-idUSKBN1OG1KI/
archive.fo/CrSeW

Attached: 2019 - A Space Jewdossey.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ddc-web.com/Products/575/Default.aspx
freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/masonic-astronauts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

500 years from now when we meet Aliens, the Jews will demand that the young aliens are given mandatory guilt lessons on the holocaust.

Attached: guilt.png (1048x2288, 1.51M)

Reminder to meme responsibly

Attached: step2.png (640x571, 429.53K)

This is the most hilariously semitic thing I've ever seen.
This world is truly on the precipice of something wild.

Attached: 06146fae022aa74d0e10be087cc1ea46859b90a4378ca8c6ad975454899a99f2.jpg (450x720 27.26 KB, 536.78K)

I can't wait until I can bash a kike in the face with broken glass. This won't go on too much longer.

There is going to be a space race now to put up genocide monuments on the moon.

Don't they know that we have 'lost the technology' to go to the moon (Kubrick is dead).

Attached: right in the pussy.JPG (1505x1158 135.07 KB, 135.88K)

I can't wait until China puts one up for the so-called massacre at Nanjing.

Whoa…they would do this? That is so ballsy! Imagine a nation that would actually publish a 'true and honest' history of its own crimes against humanity.

Attached: Space rocket launch2.webm (800x450, 7.81M)

So what are the chances of aliens reading the memorial and easily seeing all the yids' lies?

When I saw this pic for the first time, it made me laugh and saying to myself that this won't happen in any form but (((they))) are now making it a possibility.

Attached: Throwback Thursday.png (601x400, 227.78K)

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 3.82K)

Attached: f2c33439d0fe1ee1bc5ea0d856cd73e1.jpg (400x312, 18.2K)

and then hunting them down and exterminating them? Low. The kikes have probably infiltrated the aliens as well.

Rocket fuel…melts steel beams but water towers are completely immune. I guess this is why the SpaceX 'launches' are all CGI now.

Attached: inflatable-aliens.jpg (1024x768, 342.21K)

Oh the irony…that would actually be fitting if the only thing left of the entire planet all life and everything on it was a 'kike space capsule' full of lies.
LMFAO

Attached: oi-veh.jpg (471x284, 34.1K)

That wouldn't be vandalism though…
It would be lie correction.

Holocaust worship is the stupidest

Oy vey.

Attached: Holocaust Remembrance Earth.png (1600x1000, 2.29M)

Don't forget he allowed Rome to be sacked after they killed his son who found more love from the non-jews than the ones he was sent to save from their backwards practices.

Haha wow. The effort the kikes put into trying to hijack gematria, numerology, and astrology is on full display with this one.
Kek. I wonder how much time and money went into making sure their probe was exactly one thousand, three hundred and twenty-two pounds hmmmmm? It's also guaranteed that there's a better launch date and they chose this for February 13th above efficiency, which exacerbates their chance of critical mission failure. This is before we get into the chutzpah of including Anne Frank, and there's probably something memetic there about ball point pens and space travel. This is also before we get into the spirit cooking kikes who think they communicate with space niggers, and what kind of fucked up Saturnic imagery those "children's drawings" contain, and that's before we get into the fact that this will all just be recorded on a soundstage anyway.

:^)

They can only have sloppy seconds. The Germans got there first, HE WILL ALWAYS BE OURS…never theirs.

A small step for man, a giant leap for the holocaust industry.

How has no one completely annihilated these annoying pissing and moaning rats? They are sending up bullshit in space to ensure they can still bitch. A place where you would hope we could leave the past and pioneer something fresh and new away from this place. Nope, victim jew, forever. They'll be screening WWII movies on fucking Mars.

Attached: 363d93f958c099cd3d2f077751b8128f08e6773ff8d7df57138416329132c3b8.jpg (640x390, 16.63K)

A buried sealed museum on the moon would be a great trick to play on future generations… with almost any contents…

Don't mind me, it's hard to have a serious take on this. People putting almost anything on the moon is cool. We should make that spacerock human.

The biggest downfall of whites has been our own humanity, grace, and kindness.

no fucking way, im glad it was the second post because I just saw this

empathy is a curse when Iranians LARPing as jews are still alive to abuse it

I'll meme as I damn well please

Attached: spacenazis.jpg (1500x1123, 513.37K)

really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (746x578, 261.96K)

How much autism would it take to get a flash drive full of redpills up there first?

Because they're protected by America and most other western governments. Look at how well it's going for Iran and Syria.

These kikes don't give two shits about the other rats who died from typhus and allied bombings and being forced to do labor for once in their miserable lives. All they care about is the guilt they can exact on the strongest race on Earth.

I hope the rocket explodes shortly after launch

Okay, then what? If the Germans put their men on the Moon. I expect them to destroy the "memorial" with a meteroid.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 11.33.17 AM.png (2256x1236, 2.85M)

If we can get Elon in on it, probably not much.

Someone tweet at Musk, ask him to send up an Easy Bake.

Attached: Bagel Baker.jpg (225x224 98.78 KB, 7.63K)

Maybe now would be a good time to remind the kikes, Hitler's voice was up there first and will remain up there for all time.

Attached: Time for Jews to Ketchup.jpg (600x711, 83.03K)

aeiou

Every single event of the bible is completely made up bullshit. The entire jewish identity is totally contrived.

FUCK OFF Zig Forums YOU DROOLING RETARD BOOMERS.
I'VE FUCKING HAD IT WITH YOUR SHIT

Attached: 6cab5e888f18a76ecf3e47790c0fa5b73517ce345b3a2e3625c02cf3b104bc01.jpg (680x665, 57.71K)

Attached: ex9wjkpNz1rx8w8yo1_250.jpg (226x400, 23.53K)

A year ago, I would have said you were fedposting. Nowadays, I'm pretty close to the end of my rope myself.

Attached: doomer.png (680x680, 74.39K)

Attached: 180126-alien-mn-1345_a45560a5a5fd8459dcc14b914ddf1dd2.fit-760w.jpg (760x570, 33.17K)

Think about it, all those stories about the enslavement of Jews in ancient Egypt is literally the muh Holocaust of a distant age. They have been doing this shit since the dawn of recorded history.

So… nobody had a question about how a digital copy is preserved in a hostile environment.

Attached: 1386036534743.png (263x237, 35.33K)

fucking kek

It's going quite well actually

ddc-web.com/Products/575/Default.aspx
lmao nigger its easy

Attached: 21891707fb4daa2b6ba3dbbe6b024b44888931241b2d26c09e025891cf70b377.jpg (275x274, 31.03K)

they live off of guilt and moments of weakness from others

No doubt, Americans will pay for it

And just to shut up the retarded space conspiracy boomers once and for all.
I have personally received images from weather satellites
No. The antenna used is very directional, I had do adjust it constantly if i wanted an ok signal. And sure enough I got live pictures from orbit. You can do all this yourself, if you aren't too stupid or crazy.

This is hilarious.
It shows the definitive fault of the Jew: Pride and Grandiosity
I just .. omg I'm losing it

Attached: 4b911c20758a49ddda337b096ded8c4f8bdbbcc575fa2637c3183ff10d36cbec.png (377x392, 55.28K)

That's nice dear

Science fiction sounds like a lot of fun

Gods plan is that all Jews should live on the Moon==.==

Quality post, lad.

Attached: laughing-white-family.jpg (2000x1000, 381.31K)

You do know how fast helium escapes from pressure vessels right? Not even considering the power requirements, or insane maintenance of several thousand balloons. Burden of proof is on you faggot.
If you really want to be a nitpicking faggot, just measure the return time for a signal sent to a relay sat, you can tell the exact distance between it and you very precisely. Anything above 100km = space !

Just fucking kamikaze drone the rocket sending this shit into space. SpaceTech is so fragile a Manchurian Pigeon could blow this shit to pieces, nothing simpler.
Even Kissinger admits the future of warfare is dronefare
All you're a bunch of useless shitposting memers doin nothin. Any user near the launchsite?

fuck you, Im pissed hebrews are spreading their bullshit memes into space and too poor to do any damage myself half the globe away

Attached: erhyw4hht.jpg (800x360, 58.45K)

Satire is reality.

We are all there already, friend. The masses don't give a fuck about intellect and the truth, much less the elites and the people with something to claw on to.
Maybe all of this shitshow really needed to happen. If we survive we will forever be stronger. If we don't, we deserve to be snuffed out.

Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (600x388 1.33 MB, 47.48K)

Buy a telescope and look at them then. Don't tell me you think the government installed tiny LCDs in telescopes that project fake satellites onto the night sky?
But the real bummer four your retarded theory is the apparent speed some of these weather balloons move at. The weather balloon that fakes the ISS would be moving at 27,600 km/h. I fucking hope you're some dudeweed boomer and not just some retard.

I've never seen a satellite in space when viewed by a telescope… nor has anyone else

Im gonna save the other Anons braincells by ending this discussion here, youre clearly trolling if you trust infographics more than your own senses (assuming you can buy a telescope). Congratulations, youre a nigger

Attached: 26317129-1172-4CEA-AC19-227F3A8195F7.png (483x624, 100.62K)

I've seen the ISS with my own eyes. It's pretty fucking bright if viewed in low light pollution. If you actually have a telescope, get a satellite tracker app and look up! Or you can just ask the nearest astronomer, they have to deal with satellites in their images a lot.

It's important to discredit them since they cast doubt on any actual conspiracies. All these retarded niggers are basically doing the glowies a solid one. Any normie connects Zig Forums and people that study actual conspiracies with retarded flat-earth tier crap.

This was unironically what kept me away from places like pol for a while growing up. Id been suspicious of 9/11 and holocaust but fags with their gay flat earth/hollow earth shit made me think everyone here had an aneurysm

How unnerving.

Attached: 146e0b7c769cdbf7685121e2a79cac78dbc1d861cdd73e41317d3074db90cff0.png (536x598, 316.37K)

Remember this. If the race war ever happens and Jews are finally removed, we can send someone to the moon to retrieve their space capsule and then we can publicly deface it and destroy it in the imperial capital.

Me too. It just pisses me off since Zig Forums has a lot of extremely important knowledge about the world, schizophrenic, weed smoking retards always fuck everything up. They probably expect Zig Forums to back them up, since we are critical towards most modern governments.

Redpill me on that number user

Based

Think i saw a post once (which applies to basically every board):

Before the Trumpstein swindle there wasn't a single red-pilled human on Earth that played along with the NASA psyop.

There's more evidence that Hitler personally gassed every single kike that lied about him doing so than evidence NASA landed a nam on the Moon.

Still you are free to play along with your judeo-freemasonic fraud of NASA as you all have done here with Trumpstein

Attached: MartianEgypt.jpg (640x570 136.91 KB, 56.54K)

Found the nigger

jesus christ im leaving now youre actually making me lose hope

Attached: 5FB68B39-480F-4CCD-B1CE-4465B23EFE04.jpeg (638x1000, 99.65K)

Okay, leave.

Give proofs
You can't because you're lying

Without Kampfy to instaban anons not playing along with whatever freemasonic psyop you;re currently promoting on here, you seem lost.

Attached: NASA Issues Fake Moon Rocks for Space Museum.JPG (1200x618 36.74 KB, 333.43K)

I ask questions that I won;t even bother waiting for an answer for because frankly I haven't a leg to stand on
Not one image was sourceless
Every single one can be found freely in their own publications by even retarded freemason promoting kikes.

The postcards are self explanatory and the boasts about every astronaut being a freemason is part of every single freemasons promotional video and website.

1st search for "nasa freemasonry" on jewgle, somehow bypassed you and your eagle eyed chums on here…

You know it's been confirmed by several individual universities right? The astronauts placed a retro reflector on the moon, it allows a telescope operator to hit it with a laser beam and get a return. I refuse to believe all astronomers that ever looked at moon data/images/samples where paid of by the USG, it's just not fucking possible. Every single on of those images is from bottom of the barrel youtube conspiracies.
And if it was possible for them to create this enormous conspiracy with almost no monetary incentive, why the fuck would they give a piece of fucking wood? Plenty of meteorites to go around.
Just fucking admit your own inability to understand these subjects. It's much less painful for the rest of us then.

Not one image was sourceless
Every single one can be found freely in their own publications by even retarded freemason promoting kikes.

The postcards are self explanatory and the boasts about every astronaut being a freemason is part of every single freemasons promotional video and website.

1st search for "nasa freemasonry" on jewgle, somehow bypassed you and your eagle eyed chums on here…

Attached: BuzzAldrinManontheMoonFDC1.jpg (962x539 28.53 KB, 148.21K)

You know the Russians who never claimed to be able to get a man on the Moon (They said one week before the US pretended to that it would take a ship with 3 meter thick lined walls to bypass the radiation) claimed to have placed a mirror on the surface also which they used a robot for.
Only a 1st year retard grad would be able to only conjure up the mirror as evidence a man went to the Moon

Why do all NASA fanboys all have the exact same 'arguments' which on balance an inquisitive 5 year would be able to conjure up better

I thought you and the other random user were busy discussing how you were going to filter me and ignore any insubordinance to your freemasonic hoax

The USA has had enough money funneled to this country that they can afford a space program? Fuck me. How exactly are they still propping up this lie that they are fighting for their existence?

Kill yourself psycho, pills won't help.

So the masons lied to themselves about going to the moon? No one in here denied astronauts being masons, of course since many of them are former military. Its fucking weird indeed, doesn't speak for the validity of the mission.

So why didn't the Russians humiliate the US and publicly disprove it? Moving through the Van Allen belt at optimum angle and speed, will expose you to 11 rads which is about 1/30 lethal dose, but only in a completely unshielded craft. There is nothing impossible about that.

Didn't they say they were going up "soon" to check to see if the US was telling the truth?

Eager to mock them mercilessly because they used a fuckin robot to do it. Seeing as kikes are too feeble and retarded to go up there themselves.

Their shit genes wouldn't last a second in space

Fuck you hasbarafag.

well the masons where the first to plant their "flag" on the moon . good work from kubrick tbh

Sure, I'd like to see if this pans out the way they want it to.

Attached: 6666602389040304256.png (850x641, 170.56K)

bwahahaha
The hubris of those guys.
Not long before the Abomination the causes Desolation stands upon the walls of Jerusalem