Envisioning the Day of the Rope

Sometimes, when I have a bad day, I stop and spend a few minutes thinking about the day of the rope. I imagine storming the Rothschilds houses, dragging them out of their beds in the middle of the night, and hanging them from a stop light. There is a crowd cheering us on, and I like to imagine them singing the battle hymn of the republic or amazing grace.

Or imagine the Clintons standing in a court room in irons. There are cameras from every news outlet, but I managed to secure one of the few available spots to watch it live. The jury reads a long list of counts:

Cheers ring out across the entire country. Champagne bottles are popped open. The few remaining NPCs cry hot tears over their shame and disgrace. After a few months of expedited appeals, a gallows is erected on the national mall. People stream in from across the country, hundreds of thousands, to witness the national catharsis. Evil is finally being purged from our midst. The swamp is being drained. God bless America!

Let's stop focusing on everything that is wrong for awhile, and envision what it will be like when we finally win. What are your fantasies for the day of the rope?

And that’s why it will never happen. Fuck off.

Yes please. We need to counter the defeatist shills. They can get overbearing sometimes

Once we run through the Clintons, Podesta, Soros, and the Rothschilds, we're coming for the shills. They will cry like little babies, and keep saying over and over again "I was just following orders."And the judge will remind them that following orders is not a defense, you must prove that you actively resisted the treasonous orders in order to avoid the gallows. There won't be the same fanfare at your trial. Instead, you will face a court room full of people that formerly stared you down in the duel of keyboards. Just as you lost almost every battle in cyberspace, so you will be frustrated, defeated, and dominated. Only this time, your very life is on the line. You misdirect, you lie, you feign anger, ignorance, and disgust. But no one believes you. They never have. Years of your life spent trying to persuade people, and you can't even persuade a jury that you should be allowed to live. When the verdict is read, we don't say a word. We just smile and mouth the words "I told you so." You hang your head as it finally sinks in, you are a traitor and you deserve to die.

Go ahead, user. What are you hoping for?

The Trilateral Commission literally just had a quite public get-together on the sunny side of the Alps. If the final bosses of globohomo are strutting around openly why is there any single person trying to attack/sabotage them head on?

*isn't

Not your blog, faggot.

Attached: faggitborn.png (400x262, 164.01K)

Not an argument, faggot.

nice larp, faggot.

i too have similar dreams of DOTR, user. except mine more resembles June 16 2014 when 50 ISIS soldiers stormed Mosul and punk'd 10,000 terrified Iraqi soldiers into stripping to their undies and fleeing.
DOTR will have to be an optics propaganda extravaganza. siezing the armories of the police and the local abandon National Guards and doing donuts in MRAPs around the synagogues and yeshivas and planned parenthoods and welfare offices and university administration buildings, to show them who's boss now.

99% of people are NPC herd creatures who will comply with whoever has the most force. i have never seen DOTR as needing more than 5,000 soldiers to sieze America.

Attached: JFTqsh3.gif (500x319, 1.59M)

Zig Forums isn't your blog, faggot.
Frankly this thread smells like a data-mining operation.

You will be tried. You will be hung. And your hanging will be attended by thousands of us.

White civilization has passed the point of no return for all out race war. Just hope you're not too much of an old, crippled fag before it kicks off.

it would be sad if wasn't so pathetic, this is why the world hates you loser

Don't be mean.

If it really happened, you're never catching the Clintons. They're too old. They aren't in line for leadership, and they aren't getting younger. You're fighting a decrepit battle against decrepit people because - what? You want some last judgment over how their lives end?

This is just disinfo. Cool and cold and snowing over, anons… Let the Clintons go. Let them rest. We haven't tech enough to fear their career; they can't be rejuvenated, and frankly more's the pity. I'd rather keep a threat in play. Moaning about it now, aren't you expressing the same?

You will never do anything. Ever.

Did your employer not tell you anything about this place?

I will personally attend your execution.

In my fantasies, a large crowd of angry people gather up around a supposedly safe government building, where most politicians and their guard dogs have gathered, and light it on glorious fire. As the flames burn, one can hear the screams coming from inside.
For us, it becomes the signal for the purge of our land. The next few days, the land becomes a hunting ground for non-whites and white traitors, being shot or burned to death, degeneracy spreading places being torched with their denizens inside, ropes with hanging bodies from street lamps, a general post-apocalyptic environment for non-whites and race traitors.

feds run this board

mad because you fear the noose

LMAO. I'll bet I can find you, faggot.

Fuck MMA. Odinism is more important. Everyone is already NS, so it's the next step, nigger.
ENVISION DOTR EARLY AND OFTEN
FUCK THE SHILLS

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2000x1384, 2.25M)

When I envision DotR, I envision having to stay within a specified region laid out by a military or militia force. They bust down doors with numbers and firepower to their advantage. They take everything of value. If they catch you with alcohol they will definitely seize it. If they catch you with drugs they will probably kill you for it. Both sides get shot a lot. No one that isn't a combatant really trusts each other but this is the closest thing to law and order there is. Anything outside is a complete free for all. The air always smells like something greasy is burning. There are no nearby trees near residential complexes. All of them have been chopped down the prior winter.

The only real safe time to move is during the rainy nights when thermal and night vision isn't quite as good, and soldiers aren't quite as attentive since they're cold and wet as well. The state has a lot of unpredictable weather and the men who need to move long distances without authorization use bad weather to their advantage.

Those in the cities starved to death or died to infections and minor diseases. Cities were blockaded and sieged. Americans got tired of tolerance and diversity and hit every city with minorities and their enablers. Unarmed, untrained, and unprepared, they fell quickly. Racewar is completely one-sided, and a frustrated white American male populace no longer care to make the killings efficient when their opposition, albeit violent, are extremely poor fighters. The white nationalist factions torture and gore their non-white targets, all on camera. It's quite unsettling but not unjustified.

People are very well armed but not too eager to come under fire. Getting shot guarantees death. There are few doctors and nurses that are capable of treating injuries in time. Automatics are quickly smuggled in by the second year of the civil war. Problem is people cannot eat their guns or ammo. They need food, they need hygienic supplies, they need housing, they need clean water. No amount of death can adequately hope to fulfill that. Very few are good enough to produce those needs. They are valued even greater than gold. People who can fix things and treat ailments are equally as valuable and are under constant watch to ensure their safety and to ensure they do not defect. Good builders, fixers, and medics never go hungry, but there's nowhere near enough of them.

We never hear of federal level politicians during this time. I can only assume they are dead or escaped to exile. Same with Hollywood and the big media types. It really doesn't matter when making it to the next day is important.

Regardless of the hardship, I still work a job. It still involves tangible/fungible items, and people are more in need of goods rather than services. I don't drive though. The highways are trashed up with blockaded vehicles and traps. Bicycle or foot travel is the way to go. It's painfully slow, and every night spent sore makes me long for a car to commute with.

it's all (((left)))

We're going to storm the donut and hang all of you off the roof. Then, it's on the langley.

I imagine the same fate for the Clintons as I do for the Rothschilds that we can get our hands on…

IT IS WRITTEN INTO OUR CONSTITUTION THAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO EXECUTE TRAITORS TO OUR NATION

THE BLOOD OF POLITICIANS, JUDGES AND BANKERS SHOULD BE RUNNING IN OUR STREETS RIGHT NOW

When I masturbate about some hot chick I . . .

Get it started I'm ready cunts. What are you waiting for?

We might keep mudshits alive long enough just to hand you over to them and watch them throw you off a building : )

The DOTR is when you kill race traitors, retard.

Strange fruit hanging in strange trees.
I pay more attention to lampposts and when certain kinds of people rustle my righteous jimmies, I imagine being the one to haul the rope, the kicking legs, the bag over head. I see it very clearly.
We're getting a decorative antique lamppost in the garden in spring and it's because I want to see it every day.
All street furniture becomes gallows in my mind now.
Thanks Zig Forums

Early stage psychosis.

Violent power fantasies are gay and immature, use that hate/energy to go to the gym, and add another plate to your deadlift, alternately use it to train with firearms or survivalist skills that will be useful in a SHTF scenario. I just imagine that If i add more even a little more weight to my lifts each week a Jew dies somewhere and a healthy white baby is born, keeps me motivated.

lmao literally everyone over the age of 12 has violent power fantasies at least occasionally, if you think its psychosis you are retarded.

This, bunch of fucking fedposters

How many insurgents were in country at any one time in Iraq?

Yeah, we can dispense with the charade of a trial. Just drag them into the street and hang them from the nearest lamp post.

Attached: Nathan Bedford Forrest KKK Computer Reaction get the rope.png (600x1200, 628.96K)

Once you're all trained up and everything is still horrible you're understand

I know thou hung from the tree nights of all nine.

/thread