Trump Administration Officially Bans Bump Stocks

The Trump administration rolled out a new federal regulation Tuesday that officially bans bump-fire stocks.

The devices make it easier to fire rounds from a semi-automatic weapon by harnessing the gun’s recoil to “bump” the trigger faster.

Under the new rule, bump stock owners have 90 days to destroy or surrender the devices to authorities from the date the final rule is published in the federal register. That date is March 21, according to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

Bump stocks gained national attention last year after a gunman in Las Vegas rigged his weapons with the devices to fire on concertgoers. He killed 58 people.

Soon after the tragedy, President Trump called on the Justice Department to outlaw the devices.

After a fresh look at the issue, the DOJ says it concluded bump stocks are more than just gun accessories, and are subject to federal regulation.

The “March For Our Lives” movement, which started in the wake of the deadly Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre, also pushed for stricter gun laws such as a bump stock ban.

archive.is/JvrSK

Attached: 1543508131227.jpg (1319x1356, 377.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2018/12/gun-owners-of-america-to-file-lawsuit-over-trumps-new-bump-stock-ban/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/374722-trump-to-take-steps-to-ban-bump-stocks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
youtube.com/watch?v=aSE1zySpGuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking based. 6 more years, libtards.

What effect will this ban have on match triggers?

BASED AND REDPILLED
MAGA
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

B-bu-but muh FREEDUMS

We have a full scale assault on free speech right now, rampant illegal immigration, no wall, a criminal justice reform bill (literally no one wanted), Hillary is not in prison, and he is now cracking down on guns. What a fucking filthy lying Kike!

this ban only effects white men of good moral character. nogs don't use these.

This thread was much cooler the prior three times you made it here and the twenty on cuckchan.

Do you want Antifa NPC leftists to have bumpstocks so they can kill conservatives and overthrow the government?

We better just ban all non-musket guns in that case

Gun Owners of America to file lawsuit over Trump’s new bump stock ban

americanmilitarynews.com/2018/12/gun-owners-of-america-to-file-lawsuit-over-trumps-new-bump-stock-ban/

Attached: DuuPE9BX4AA44Cu.jpg (591x751, 139.89K)

Isnt the law really poorly written and likely to spend years being fought over in court?

Antifa detected. Go back to your containment board.

So where's the legislation? If it exists, there should be record of it somewhere. Where's the link to it faggot?

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (233x260 208.53 KB, 55.34K)

I'm not going anywhere you gun-control sympathizing tranny.

Absolutely, it's the only way to ensure that the left won't interfere with the MAGA agenda.

Go back to trannypol, antifa shill.

Nice argument /leftykike/, filtered.

Go back to trannypol, antifa shill.

true 8channers know to only trust sources like brietbart and CNN

i doubt any of u know whos who and whats what at this point…

6fe781 is an antifa shill from trannypol

You should go back, trumpnigger.

Reflex triggers are still better anyways.

Sure, I mean everybody knows bump stocks are like gag gift stocking stuffer things. But why even bother cucking on them? It just doesn't seem like it accomplishes anything. Is there some clever holographic candyland political game being played here, because I don't think I see one.

based trump is doing 6d chess just wait until all your rights are gone then the libtards are btfo

The only thing it's good for is a challenge like in
But our supreme court cucks on any cases that might expand or reinstate the 2nd to what its supposed to be.

Because most gun owners, as you pointed out don't care about them. There's more effective ways of getting that sort of effect dor less money, or even better with makking your own.

If you're going to do something illegal, buying a cheap mill and making your own dias is stupid easy.

I don't care about that sort of effect myself, I can actually shoot. Uncle Sam spent a ton of money making sure I could.

there are a couple other trinkets that achieve a similar effect, but i havent seen shit about them in the news or legislatures

I fucking hate this piece of shit.

The reflex triggers are all backed by Jews, and made by Zionists. You will never see them in the media.

Save your shekels and buy a full auto lower if you want that. Otherwise just learn how to shoot.

The comped Las Vegas guy blamed for the shooting is said to have used one. This was low hanging fruit.

Attached: Children's Firearm Safety.jpg (960x734, 84.62K)

you mean the guy whose motives still have not been released?

yeah just ban all guns in that case

Yeah, I know (and I don't particularly believe that was a bump stock or a single shooter) but it's just ancient history already now that they had to sweep the whole thing under the rug, so it doesn't seem to make much sense to roll on with a bump stock ban for no apparent reason.

It's not like the communists are ever going to be like

Fuck right off kikel

Attached: Zapped_dick.webm (320x240, 285.81K)

Attached: Strawman.jpg (191x255, 53.67K)

We already know who the real shooter was. Welcome to pol last year edition

is there anything particularly complicated about a DIY bumpfire stock? i know there are other techniques to replicate bumpfire, but as for the stock…?

Instant felony, feel free to try it though.

Loosely screw a carefully rusted bed spring on to it so that it flies off into the woods before they figure out you were bumping with it.

It was proposed last February and was a symbolic gesture that supported the narrative. I'm not saying I support it, but bumpstocks are a meme bullshit right up there with the crank operated 10/22s. What I find more interesting is the tempest in a teapot the no funz shills are making over it with their D&C bullshit. Any angle they can, I reckon.

Attached: catgun.jpg (1024x768, 148.22K)

lol I remember that pic from the early ISIS days. But that's kind of my point though I don't think anybody really bothers remembering about the bump stock thing beyond wanting to dig up and refresh the narrative, so I'm just sitting here wondering what the strategy is here vs. just having let it fade out of memory unless somebody actually wanted to try to raise hell about bump stocks (of all things).

PRISON REFORM BILL JUST PASSED

TRUMP IS BANNING GUNS AND LETTING NIGGERS OUT OF JAIL WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

Also, in addition to
anything to keep the left from having to admit they support open borders and foreigners over the American people. The shills are doing everything to keep that question out of the forefront because it is krytonite. The narrative is
He may have, and it's bullshit, but a equally if not more valid statement is

Honestly, I think it's more just a function of the fact that it takes the government 10 months just to plan a two car funeral

See. That's proof that right wing cracking down on crime actually made crime rates go up.

Attached: u3.jpg (750x1000, 75.33K)

I'm kind of OK with the way the wall thing is playing out. Yes, I want a wall or a fence or whatever else makes sense last week 10 years ago. But at least the wall play is an easy one to force having to show a hand in public over.

What the hell do you do with a bump stock ban?

Bump stocks are a meme and there is no political solution in the United States. Trump is irrelevant at this juncture and so are bump stocks. It's going to take wide scale armed conflict to enact any real change towards the 14 words in White homelands. Anyone trying to claim otherwise is either in denial or full of shit. The only reason Trump becoming president was necessary was in order to prevent that psychopath cunt from doing so and going full commie police state. He's largely a failure otherwise. Some of you niggers need to come to grips with the reality of the situation.

see

Remember the rumblings about this started in late 2017/early 2018.

It's just NIGGERD chess guys!! he's evolved beyond numerical dimensions and is now going into the realm of the B A S E D G O D S ! ! ! ! !

I don't buy that. Most government contracts I work under get approved or not in a matter of months and only last for a year or few in the first place. They could have very easily just dropped the ball and forgotten about it considering nobody was fuming about where's our damn bump stock ban already!

Maybe it's just a thing to jack with the media over, but I have to think that this is either intentional or possibly some little prick thinking now he can shove this into the narrative at just the point where nobody cares just to jab another thorn in the side of popular support.

OOOOOHHHHH NNNNOOO

oy gervalt which one of you on reddit said this

Maybe, but look at this. It was a shitshow of divergent interests. (Sorry, archive not working):

thehill.com/homenews/administration/374722-trump-to-take-steps-to-ban-bump-stocks

I've seen some contracts go quick and others drag on for years. Rules changes required industry input, codified rebuttal and appeals periods and all sorts of bullshit.
t. MPA

Ex post facto law

An ex post facto law (corrupted from Latin: ex postfacto, lit. 'out of the aftermath') is a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences (or status) of actions that were committed, or relationships that existed, before the enactment of the law.

Ex post facto laws are expressly forbidden by the United States Constitution in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 (with respect to federal laws) and Article 1, Section 10 (with respect to state laws).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

How is this legal and where is the NRA?

It was a administrative regulation change within the parameters of existing law, not an actual law. I'm not saying it isn't bullshit, but that's how they are selling it. It's already being challenged by GOA.

Master of Public Affairs? No offense but the whole clusterfuck built around polisci are like maybe about one step away from the kind of people who make me so hateful I wind up giving in to my lesser self because after a while you just can't rationalize the possibility that well-meaning people are just trying to be nice and not that they're all lobotomized and unwitting psychopaths or something.

I thinking I made the wrong choice when I voted against Hillary.

Attached: E3SePUzCZMNmV9rX.png (760x749, 494.09K)

Hows the weather in Ankara?

Attached: bingo cucks.png (741x520, 222.23K)

Because they don't need anything to fuck you up. The laws and your "constitution" are toilet papers to the ATF. They can literally classify a beer opener and a shoestring as "machine gun".

Master of Public Administration
be thankful there are some anons actually trying to run shit instead of just whining on Zig Forums.

Attached: Hello fellow goyim.jpg (255x206, 15.82K)

Rather than just go off on a tear about what I think about that, could you offer some insight about what made you want to go into this field that pretty much the entire public never heard of or thought needed to be administrated?

Bump stocks are fucking retarded anyway, anyone using them is just going to lower their kill count. Making a bunch of law abiding citizens felons with a stroke of a pen is total horseshit however. Good news is eventually their incrementalism will hit a backlash point, and then the violence will proliferate.

Attached: gun kek.gif (576x259, 4.26M)

No - I definitely don't feel that. I got a marginally smaller pile of dogshit.

bump stocks scare the shit out of zogbots. The sound of full auto fire from an AK or AR is enough to make a grown man squeal

That'd be a general improvement over what we have now.

I personally think the rate of fire on an AK is more comfy, like coming in from a cold day with a fire and a warm meal waiting for you while you sit back in silence to contemplate the sound of it echoing off the land.

imagine if this case ends up overturning not only the bump-stock ban but the entire full-auto ban that it's based on. the optimist in me wants to believe this could happen

This is what makes is so cringey to see online experts talking from positions of authoritative knowledge
I ended up working for the government after the military. MPA is basically a MBA for government. Chemistry or Negro Grievance Studies would not have made much sense, now would it?

So Trump wants me to be a felon or dead? Because I'm sure as fuck not letting any cocksucker take something I bought at the store legally.

It's quite the opposite. You're taking a section of people who have gone off into some obscure field where they're pretty much living in their own ecosystem of getting paid to be more cogs in a machine they rarely are able to understand (understanding it beyond shallow, vapid inside jokes is a good way to not get ahead) and that nobody else sees a need for.

MBA is a good comparison, I guess. Despite some of the good people involved, it's basically just codewords to leech a job off of a system that exists for its own survival more than anything else.

Bumpstocks like slide fire stocks on most AKs and ARs contrary to popular belief actually maintain decent accuracy. In fact it's comparable to actual full auto rifles. The shitty finger bump fire method is retarded and would not be used in a live conflict.
Not an argument.
Some of us are tired of getting fucked by zionist stooges and zogbots. Not advocating for violence but noncompliance is certainly the only way forward for most.

>leftards get what they want because of muh ebil gun-owning "(((White males)))" doing mass shootings
I know they've always been shallow retards with tunnel vision but still, these debates are blatantly NPC-tier.

pic related

Attached: NPC vs. NPC.png (450x376, 73.07K)

While I personally don't believe violence is the best means to resist the State, there would be absolutely nothing wrong from an ethical standpoint if any pig attempting to enforce this illegal and unconstitutional ban was shot point blank in the face.

Whether or not you personally agree with such action or believe it to be advisable, you have to concede that there's nothing wrong with it, and those who violently and lawlessly attempt to strip the citizenry of their constitutionally protected rights deserve immediate death.

Attached: ba4ebdd29034484eb4db8d404f2fe00b393feaa1_hq.jpg (683x1024, 35.32K)

I don't know what a bump stock is, but it'll be interesting seeing this go to the supreme court. Shall not be infringed.

It lets the kikes think he's actually doing something to disarm the goyim.

cincinnati already declared itself a sanctuary city for bump stocks, meaning this will automatically go to the higher courts

Attached: 1545113378056.png (2850x1476, 47.33K)

And what is your masterful field of study or work?
As noted by some guy on the internet without even a layman's working knowledge of contracting or regulatory procedure and law. I politely explain to you what's afoot and get
< no u

Welp at least he's not pushing for men to be allowed in the womans restroom.

Attached: pee here.jpg (182x277, 11.09K)

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 2.66K)

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 2.68K)

Ban bump stocks but refuse to investigate this guy who used bump stocks

Attached: paddock.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg (875x650, 61.07K)

When are people gonna realize crazy people kill people. Guns is just a medium. Removing numb stocks isn’t gonna change much if a mass shooter wants to cause massive casualties he can still do it with any good fast shooting rifle. He can use Granada’s, Molotov’s, carry 1-2 large capacity handguns too. Breivik Anders killed 69 people and no numb stock was used.

Impossible to enforce, not like they were serialized or anything.

Let me guess, you're going to be voting for Donald "Make Israel Great Again" Trump again in 2020?

You get caught with one it gets confiscated, you go to jail, you lose gun rights for life.

Pretty simple.

Coathangers > Bumpstocks

Attached: 3.jpg (720x720 99.7 KB, 2.24M)

Fuck off kike shill

I think the one thing everyone in this thread can agree on is that the BATF is full of treasonous cocksucking trannies in denial, and every time a BATF agent dies God smiles.

Also post magnet links to 3D printable bump stocks so this thread is actually worth something

let me guess, you're a kike that thinks we cant see you are a kike again tomorrow and the next day

no no steer the topic to how we can hate trump. there arent enough posts like that in my humble opinion

Good thing my state has nullification. Trump can go fuck himself.

pick one

You're retarded. They're the biggest larpers of all time, but you would know that woulnd't you kike?

GOA will lose. Both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch will rule against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSE1zySpGuo
are air guns next?
Silent .357