STEPHEN MILLER

Is stephen miller our kike or is he just another shifty backstabbing jew?

I have read a good amount on the guy, and it seems like he is a true believer in reducing nonwhite immigration to the US. Even back in high school he was considered a "troll" simply for relishing in voicing controversial yet genuine opinions.

It seems to me that he is sincere in wanting to build the wall and ending the flow of illegal immigration into the country.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner are both Americans above all else.

Attached: 9354843952421.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Trump is that you?

Attached: 3711221517839.png (827x1440, 369.94K)

You have to go back.
Or to TRS or something, as long as it isn't here.

I've been here since the exodus

fuck off

Attached: dailystormer miller.JPG (785x679, 68.3K)

Too legit to quit.

Oh shit you're right, I forgot I actually love Israel and duh jewish ppl. Huge fan.

Idiot.

I also love jewish people.

based jewish gobbels

Fuck off reddit.

Miller is Q.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-J4FvxtD9I

There are no good jews.

Q is the patriotard soapboax, and before that, it was a mentally ill cuckchanner who thinks he's a psychic.

Attached: l_6529.jpg (695x456, 78.4K)

Jared Kushner is a kike above all else and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Fuck this spray-on wigger.

everyones a kike

SHUT UP CUCK-TURD!
You think you know who Q is but Ya playing with yourself at the same time.

Attached: 1TN.PNG (238x313, 80.3K)

Would you let him near your children?

Attached: Voldedork.jpg (267x189, 3.3K)

This, many Jews must realize that flooding the west with undesirables and agitating the goyim isn't a winning strategy. There are other based Jews too, the JPFO people for example.

To those who say Miller isn't based, I would present a challenge: prove it.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Miller is one of the good guys. A lot of this wignat shit it basically just Q larping for non-boomers, designed to keep you focused on something fanciful that will probably never happen.

Attached: putin dog 2.jpg (3422x2567, 364.33K)

jews aren't monolithic; they have disagreements among themselves; Miller's whole family has publicly disowned him; he was writing speeches in high school agitating against browns, in southern california…that takes balls. An ambitious, intelligent jew, who fights for his people against all enemies, some of which are also whites' enemies…which does not make him our friend.
inb4 more blue underlines telling me to go back to TRS/Reddit/4cuck +ad hominems +un-nuanced positions +no arguments.

He's just a slick kike that the Bilderberg's decided should run his plan to pull the nazi's back into line to kill with the slow poison.

He's a kike…how many times do you morons have to get (((scammed))) before you realize the only position with a chance of lasting success is one that is completely "judenfrei"?

He seems like an alright dude. Have yet to see an actual argument against him.

Hillary spent 1.3 billion trying to steal an election. How much do you think she owes?

Who do you think is the jew's primary enemy? What does that make him to us? >implying you're White

Attached: 1a7a570db46862a897dfe2ff81c0fb8ede7d32dcda17351aa5b0790779945fee.jpg (500x500, 95.62K)

Jared Kushner is enemy #1 in the US.

Attached: [Heavy Laughter].webm (630x360, 547.63K)

Was this the unfortunate fellow with the spray on hairs?

ok Chabbad

He says all the right things is articulate in debating leftist however this is all in a controlled scenario as in never goes out of bounds and hurts his jew brethren or ever talks about the real cause of all the problems with immigration being 100% jew and their paid off sell out goys in congress.Has the rat ever said anything about the influence of foreiners (aipac) controlling our election proccess without registering as OUTSIDERS without American interests ? NO he is the definition of controlled opposition that stalls actuall action by americans because they are stupid enough to think well by golly that there jew its telling right at least we got someone on our side instead of taking to the streets, refusing to pay jew taxes and demanding they get the fuck out or we burn everything down including your reat nests in all countries not US specifically palestine gets nuked.Your plan is kaput no gtfo NOW!! WE WILL NEVER BE YOUR SLAVES JEW.

This shit has happened many times when the populous of countries realize what these rats are doing and expels them,the holohoax lie is where they started their infestation scheme all over again recently and now censorship of internets like in bolshevik jew russia.These peice of inbred shit have live amongst whites and the priviledges that brings only to corrupt our societies into their putrid ideals of them being chosen for too fucking long and it has to stop.Would rather a fucking asteroid so big hit us and cut the planet in half than ever let these little fucking wretches win.

There are no good jews.

Okay thanks for re-embedding the psyop mister CIA

I'd say it's more of a universal rule to live by, faggot.

Miller is literally the only good member of Trump's administration. The rest are cucks and ZOG servants. Sad that a Jew is the best Trump has, but that's where we are, folks.

Attached: DuZt7y6U0AA5uF2.jpg (1151x1123, 124.9K)

lmao
ad hominem like clockwork

My gut instinct tells me that "Miller" (more like Biller, since Jews never do physical labor) only wants America to remain white, insofar as it can effectively police the Middle East for Israel.

Attached: nazis.jpeg (985x659, 166.1K)

Never trust a jew. He's in it for his people as you should be for yours. This is a silent but deadly war, and you're losing sorely YT