A Message To Cuckchan

A MESSAGE TO ALL CUCKCHAN REFUGEES

This is a message to all cuckchan refugees. You are no different than the slimy, greasy, cheeto finger, fedora wearing atheist redditor no matter how much you gripe on how reddit saying how its nothing but a cesspool of faggotry and leftist ideology, meanwhile 4/pol/ is nothing but a cesspool of magapedes, edgy underage zoomers who have no purpose but to spew out reddit tier memes and contribute nothing meaningful to the board, ADL/SPLC kike shills posting BLACKED memes and bot spamming copypasta and CIA/MOSSAD niggers trying to subvert the original purpose of the board and making it into the next /r/the_donald but more edgy humour. Fucking hell at this point its already /r/the_donald, you have made everything worse on this board by making your own thread with shitty "fuck jannies" posting and offer nothing in a meaningful way. You have become a abscess that will stick on this fucking board to the end of its days. I hope you faggots are happy now

FUCK OFF HALFCHAN FAGS AND FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Attached: hate.jpg (1024x768 59.57 KB, 80.47K)

me on the right

i hope Zig Forums will not be allowed to become degenerate like the four channel.

A MESSAGE TO ALL CUCKCHAN REFUGEES
t. the_donald

There have been at least 3 loli boards, a shota board, a toddler board, a zoo board and multiple gay boards. A bit too late for that.

ok dad

4channers keep moving here at 8ch

you died two years ago be gracious you fucking faggot.

the tension between free speech fags and authoritarians is hilarious.

But janny posting is funny

Jesus christ how horrifying

this board is exclusively edgy spergs and legit schizos lmao. can't go longer than three posts without someone spouting their love for hitler or calling someone a kike

Janny posting is the best

This
This board has never been this great in years. I'm not just saying that either, we have actual fucking political threads again and not Stormfag astroturfing

This board has degenerated. Same.people attacking and ruining 4chan got to here. Stick to the plan if ur old and remember ;)

Nah, the loli/shota boards are alright.

Attached: 1497673784981.jpg (840x666, 512.42K)

IIRC the plan was to fuck your ass until the room smelled right?

Your forgot Zig Forums, the trap boards,and the super nieced /trash / tier boards.

Attached: 1525399243305.jpg (905x1032, 208.83K)

There are almost 600 Zig Forums boards and 133 gay boards, mentioning all of them would be impossible.

Attached: 15046151523.jpg (700x900, 90.15K)

I wasn't counting dead boards, but sure.

stfu kike people love hitler

you guys are secretly happy we're here so you can have something to complain about, while simultaneously holding a dick measuring contest about which "muh sekret club" website is better. dead boards are boring and not fun, and they are even less fun when the jannies nuke threads they don't like. it's not like people don't know about Zig Forums, they just don't want to wait a month to get a response. it's kinda like how Christianity broke into it's sects, with each obscure sect being more and more empty.

ah fuck it's back up, good fucking riddance, back to slow board mode

Fuck man, the quality of this board the last week is depressing, guess it's time to look for a new board, these halfChan faggots are all gunna continue to invade this board to prove they aren't reddit.