Daily Informer communist honeypot

(((Daily Stormer))) book club turns out to be an antifa honeypot, connected with (((Mike Peinovich))) and semen enthusiast Greg Johnson.

archive.fo/XRp0Q

Attached: 5539220d4fdc618cecf54b8545212b7ca5453c37.jpg (1920x750, 326.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9lSs9
twitter.com/dollarpizza1?lang=en
archive.is/fBQxj
english.berkeley.edu/profiles/147
archive.is/EWrSj
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Oakland-Sues-Occupy-Protesters-149356785.html
archive.is/wbInS
aclunc.org/sites/default/files/asset_upload_file44_10790.pdf
archive.is/0znvC
archive.is/UKCjr
archive.is/Eve0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Clover
english.ucdavis.edu/people/jclover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Spahr
instagram.com/othermarcjc/
archive.is/dzHUg
twitter.com/othermarcj
archive.is/mXE0v
instagram.com/tomfossedesign/
linkedin.com/in/thomas-fosse-868375141
gab.com/Eric_Striker/posts/43964732
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/pol/1465.html#post1760
archive.is/yO7JB
occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview
twitter.com/alexpilosov
twitter.com/apilosov
communemag.com/contributor/jay-firestone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t think at this stage anyone is hiding their white nationalism

Racism is bogus, it undermines people's development. Less productivity = less supply = higher prices = less prosperity

wtf I love communism/capitalism now

Attached: e74dc04e0df7074a6e9f300996a3745e51d777c4fe5a3f53887e6ca6f39ff47f.gif (500x281, 467.2K)

bump

Attached: dailystormer pilosov.JPG (673x832, 93.86K)

0/10

Yes, very interesting.

Attached: DuaLg6MU8AArJK3.jpeg (360x193, 11.99K)

Some communist "infiltrated" the group. That doesn't mean it's a honeypot. Although it's still not a good idea to associate with these types of groups.

I'm pretty sure Faglin isn't White and the site Admin is a jew and so it's seem are most of the writers. That would be a honeypot.

That was actually me, those fags were taking credit for my work.

It's ran by the good goys in Florida.

Also, Weev you're a fucking bitch.

TFW you're a journo joking while wrecking people's lives in a piece riddled with self-aggrandizing ridicule not realizing you're like a beachgoer who doesn't get why the tide suddenly went out. Not comprehending that–following a span of great, civilizational turmoil, an AGE OF ABSOLUTE POLITICS–the Spirit of the Age always answers with a Resurgence of Authority. This has swept every civilization since the dawn of time. Egypt united and purged with Menes, Greece with Alexander and Rome with Augustus. Who will consolidate the West is anyone's guess, but, as the extent of decay (and punching and kicking emanating from Europe's belly) attests, his time is nigh.
This fool snarks his doxings with impunity thinking he'll live a long life and die a happy sycophant free of karma's long reach. The natural, inevitable life-cycle of civilizations, however, begs to differ. These men will be vindicated as will all the others.
SOON.

bump

modern civ has a higher level of weaponry, medication, circuses, integration of infrastructure, etc than those prior. In the past, you only needed to get a thousand men together (promise them some coin and slags) and you could control a small region. Today, some nerd can press a button and a drone drops a bomb on your house while the rest of your neighbors are too zoned out on weed to give a shit.

Not saying resurgence won't happen, but the degree of difficulty is far higher.

Hardly surprising considering Anglin and (((Weev))).

Anyone have that infographic exposing them along side Mike the Kike and co? Needs more air time.

wow imagine my shock

That part doesn't matter. Just the fact that Jewish kike Roger Stone is lamenting the banning of weev and knows the connection to Pilosov.

Why do these ANTIFA homos always write sixty gorillion words as if anyone cares about reading their shit. I'm two paragraphs in and bored already.

They can drop bombs on your home all they want, if you're not there then it doesn't matter. Meanwhile they'll need boots on the ground to control the masses while you're out driving around plinking at power stations, pulling up railroad ties, and sniping truckers.

feds broke that fagboi Weev. he couldnt sit quiet in a room for a couple days before he broke. fat midget got withdrawal with no hentai and chicken tendies.

WEEV SUCKS COCK

Mike Peinovich is so fucking Jewish

LOL

Attached: DS5Zob_W0AApEFh.jpg large.jpg (558x762 17.06 KB, 65.74K)

Why is a communist magazine OK?

The most obvious controlled op in existence.

Their entire crew are London Loyalist. It's been said 10,000 fucking times. Does no one understand what a London Loyalist is anymore? You know, the guys who America's Founding Fathers fought against.

*crickets*

Attached: British UK Flag.png (1000x1829 329.49 KB, 679.28K)

Wow, great source you got there man. Next you'll want me to listen to an Israeli professor telling me the holohoax happened.

This. The whole article was painful and overly done like some CIAnigger spy shit. You can't infiltrate anything because there is literally nothing to infiltrate in the first place. COINTELPRO has long since forced us to adapt into miniature viruses infecting the giant body. Only problem we have is coming together because the way the way the jewish-marxist-liberal system has always been. Even that's playing itself out now while your normalfag centrist/cuckservative gets their shit kicked in by the radical left then our hate machine can roll over their bodies and pick them up into a unified front after they feel what we've felt decades ago.

TOP KEK
Tell me more about hamiltonian economic nationalism and the British Masonic Illuminati.
… That was a joke btw, I don't actually want to hear anymore of your tripe than I have to.

Wow man… our circles are literally infested with these cock suckers.

For the record:

Attached: Lovecraft - Racism.jpg (1235x999 22.03 KB, 130.87K)

Attached: anglin israel tv.PNG (1476x833, 440.45K)

Well.. He was a sadbrained sick fuck with a messed up thoughts, fantasies and homosexual tendencies, so it's not wrong to dislike him.

Stop shilling this jewish nigger you afroid gened subhuman. With your sourceless bullshit and forced "pro-London" garbage. Nobody here accepts you. Get that through your fucking retarded head already.

Attached: White Civilization.png (2100x1525, 98.54K)

One of the guys mentioned in the article bluntly states that Mike is Jewish and implies it is an open secret in their circles.

Yeah, yeah, that's nice bro. Go back to /int/.

lel

There is a massive leftist counter operation on 4chan being done right now.

Media is involved, for the last month the rampant use of Critical Theory trigger words without real warrant for them will be used to nuke the site.

You're the kike who's narrative was trashed. For years now you've been trying. Are you mentally ill? How many more times do you need to be trashed before you realize "maybe we should devote our jewish energies into converted african negros". Your chances of success are far better faggot.

When was last time any of you appeared in public? You are scared.

Attached: Richard-Spencer-Mike-Enoch-Anglos-Jews-Bad-News.jpg (713x1300, 225.47K)

Here, you need to wear this from now on.

Attached: jude2.gif (375x421, 24.42K)

Attached: weev - hey kid.jpg (2042x820, 118.51K)

Enoch Powell supported Homosexual Legal Reform in the UK. So, even the most "conservative" Brits are really just die-hard liberalist homosexuals. No wonder they were so open to getting hijacked by jewish power over the centuries. Make a deal with the devil, get crushed in the end.

There really is no point having a British Protestant on the Court only to have added jewry in white-face.

Putting a British WASP on the Supreme Court is essentially adding another jew. This is why they don't do it. Why have a white larping jew, when they can just have a real jew. The counter-balance of the jew is the Roman. So this is how the U.S. gets a Roman & Jew supreme court.

A British Protestant Judge is pointless. Other than to stroke the ego of some outdated fag cult headquartered in London.

That is incorrect post-WW2 propaganda. The US is traditionally founded on Jeffersonian Republicanism. It is inappropriate that you continue to D&C the United Stated with debunked pro-British Federalist Party non-sense.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (504x1155 499.56 KB, 151.71K)

I think the white race should be bred out
Andrew "Andre" Anglin

graph go down bad

Attached: retard.jpg (495x353, 22.91K)

Which is why the USA is garbage

Attached: Weev-Maymay.jpg (1374x1032, 219.64K)

I'm only attracted to black girls
Andrew "Andre" Anglin

A Republic may be unpredictable. However, it is far better than the Talmudic British Empire.

The women [in Ethiopia] were better looking
Andrew "Andre" Anglin

Alright, I dont really give a shit about the alt kike, but how about some dox info on the faggots behind (((commune))) mag?
This is the best I can do for now, and some of it is unconfirmed and may be inaccurate

EDITOR
Shyam P. Khanna
facebook: archive.is/9lSs9
twitter.com/dollarpizza1?lang=en
Currently: Brooklyn
Previously: Amherst, MA

MANAGING EDITOR
Jasper Bernes
facebook: archive.is/fBQxj
Currently: Berkeley, CA
english.berkeley.edu/profiles/147
Jasper Bernes 2139 Stuart St. Berkeley, CA 94705 607.339.9837 [email protected]
2139 Stuart St. Berkeley, CA 94705 607.339.9837 [email protected]

ASSOCIATE EDITOR
Chloe Watlington
facebook: archive.is/EWrSj
Editorial at Commune Magazine
Works at Freelance Writer
Studied at Eugene Lang College
Studied at Laney College
Studied at Berkeley City College
Studied at UCLA
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
Married to (((Aaron Benanav)))
lel this one is a criminal: nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Oakland-Sues-Occupy-Protesters-149356785.html
archive.is/wbInS
aclunc.org/sites/default/files/asset_upload_file44_10790.pdf

CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Addie Tinnell
Instagram: archive.is/0znvC
linkedin: archive.is/UKCjr
facebook: archive.is/Eve0k

REVIEWS EDITOR
Joshua Clover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Clover
wow look at all of these (((professors)))
english.ucdavis.edu/people/jclover
Office Hours: by appointment
Office: 271 Voorhies
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (530) 752-1696
Joshua M Kaplan, 56
Also known as: J Kaplan From: Newton, MA
Phone Number: (617) 965-4191
Email Address: [email protected]
Other Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

CONTRIBUTING EDITORS
Brigitte Johnson
???????????????

Juliana Spahr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Spahr
Juliana M Spahr, 50
Phone Number: (510) 638-5924
Possible Relatives:
Charlotte T Spahr
William V Spahr
Wm Spahr
Charlotte V Pahr

CONTRIBUTING CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Jonathan Costello
marcjonathancostello.com
instagram.com/othermarcjc/archive.is/dzHUg
twitter.com/othermarcjarchive.is/mXE0v
New York

WEBSITE DESIGNER
Michael Apeln

GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tom Fosse
instagram.com/tomfossedesign/
linkedin.com/in/thomas-fosse-868375141

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (516x168, 38.71K)

woops, saged by accident
negated

Neither do I though I want to see it gone, half of your archive links are borked by the way.

Your worst enemy is not Jews, but your own females
Andrew "Andre" Anglin

even the total normalfags are overtly racist these days, even in cuckold countries - some of their calls to violence and hate speech reaches ridiculous levels, probably because they dont understand the laws. all these dumb ANTIFA shits are just trying to spook people by making out as if anyone gives a fuck anymore. tides are turning and the fire rises.

very cringe and gay

Oh well shit happens, the original links are still available via archive.

Attached: Anglin Racemixing White Genocide.jpg (1268x2000, 1.23M)

anglin is just a subversive jew

Attached: is andrew anglin a jew.png (820x1496, 941.5K)

yep

Attached: anglin israel 9.JPG (1109x820, 97.42K)

So why did they clone their own TDS?

Writer: Roy "British" Faggy (Roy Batty)

Attached: Roy Batty - Kaleydo Character Roy Batty EP 5 Traxsource3.jpg (600x600 21.93 KB, 44.55K)

Why the fuck do so many people think he is legit.
He spent most of his life being a troll.
This out-of-nowhere Nazi turn is probably just another ebin troll he will grow out of in a few years.
he also looks like a jew, but that is besides the point

And what do you know, faggot youtuber "Prince Hubris" just admitted he is a federal informant. Hubris and Beardson and Anglin are all buddies. What a coincidence.

gab.com/Eric_Striker/posts/43964732

Racism is a jewish word for the natural state of mankind.

they're all FEDs. either working for Israeli IC or Russian or American. Just like (((Eric Striker)))

You need to learn what "fed" means

auernheimer IS a jew. even anglin admitted as much to cantwell.

who do you think Striker and the other TRSodomites work for? They're Jews so maybe Israel? Also Bolsheviks so possibly Russia?

ROGER STONE IS A WEEV FAN?

I wonder if they ever had a three-way with Shanley?

Some absolutely pathetic d&c work here, op.

Attached: question anime.png (299x315, 55.12K)

Your hasbara is getting old, fuck off you fed snitch.

Why is your vocabulary so jewish?

[advertisement]
This thread has been brought to you by SPLC & JIDF
Please Donate this Holiday Season

This was pretty obvious, really.

TRS is gay but Striker and Seventhson do not look like kikes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 1.22 MB, 875.67K)

Is it even really a secret? I normally ignore everyone who goes on a "X is a kike/everyone is secretly a kike" rant but Peinovich is such an obvious jew it's absurd to think anyone could be fooled by any claim to the contrary. I had never seen any of the TRS e-celebs before hearing "Enoch/Peinovich is a kike" on here so I just ignored those claims… until I actually saw him in a webm of one of their livestreams.

After a few years of spotting (((cohencidences))) one begins to notice certain physiological patterns beyond that of the most obvious/stereotypical features. One trait I have noticed to be exclusive to a certain lineage of jews is a specific misproportioned ratio of facial features to face size in combination with a small forehead (which may or may not be particularly sloped, it's often just small). Combine that with the strange way in which the bridge of their nose and small eyebrow ridge blend into that forehead and you can tell with 100% certainty that the individual possessing these traits is a jew. Of course, not all jews have these traits but everyone with this very particular presentation of features is guaranteed to be jewish. Personally, I find this to be a far more accurate identifier of jewish ethnicity than the "they have a big/slightly hooked nose and/or dark hair, they must be a jew". For a perfect example of what I'm talking about, look at Laura Loomer. It's like they are missing a full inch of skull height or something and it really creeps me out.

It's sort of hard to see this in pictures or even screencaps of Peinovich but go watch a livestream for just a few moments and you'll see what I'm talking about. They can trick the eye with careful use of hairstyle, lighting, and camera angle but that only works for a static image.

Attached: joomer.jpeg (1280x720 837.12 KB, 77.75K)

Indeed.

Attached: pure bavarian phenotype alt right.jpg (1148x1260, 420.93K)

Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin was a openly antifa bolshevik commie only a couple of months before being given the role to corral the low IQ tier goy with the instantly popular (75,000 userbase on day 1…)
Since then he's managed to become one of the foremost spokesman for fashy based cartoon frog posting spastics playing a ADL sponsored "nazi" character

Attached: andrew anglin 2.jpg (600x411, 41.55K)

… instantly popular (75,000 userbase on day 1…) Total Fascism website.

wait… there's 3 andrew anglins in that picture?

To summarize for future reference here are some quotes by /ourguy/ Andrew "Andre" Anglin:

I think the white race should be bred out

I'm only attracted to black girls

The women [in Ethiopia] were better looking

Your worst enemy is not Jews, but your own females

Sources here:
nanochanxv2lxnqi.onion/pol/1465.html#post1760

Also, bump

lawl

I think he hates white women because his mother was a prostitute or something. Is it true?

Trips, but Occam's Razor says shill.

I'm not sure, but he is deep into every type of women except White women.

Go back to your Thai f*ck shack!

It's a pro-race mixing psy-op for sure.

I don't think Pilosov is actually chabad, there's just a chabad rabbi with the same name. Still a kike though.

Prothink and ZCF (I think?) were both promoting it, so that isn't too suspicious, he was also known for The Outlaw Forum.

Pilosov's brother is a Chabad rabbi

archive.is/yO7JB
occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview

Attached: weev pilosov brother.jpg (720x720, 130.71K)

The "brother" is also Alex Pilosov. So, unless some kikes named both their yidlets "Alex", these are two different Alex Pilosovs.

Fucking purity-spiralers. I bet you don't think /ourguy/ Andreas Strasmeier was 1488 enough just because he spoke hebrew, lived on a kibbutz, and dated a girl in the IDF.

lel

First pic is the Chabad Pilosov, second is the one associated with weev. They're two different people >implying jews are people.

Attached: alex-pilosov-windy-apple-technologies.jpg (300x300 178.67 KB, 18.06K)

Chabad kike's twitter - twitter.com/alexpilosov
weev's fellow kike's twitter - twitter.com/apilosov

he hates white women because he's a kike. look at photos of meyer rothschild and jonathan greenblatt, and then compare to photos of apedre

thanks for the correction

It's because he is a 5'2" manlet.

B-but Weev…

< what is a self-hating jew?

>communemag.com/contributor/jay-firestone/

Attached: 0c3.jpg (680x622, 68.23K)

Attached: retard merchant.jpg (545x478, 40.31K)

Price on pussy dropped when I was doxxed.

Weev is a Jew on both sides of his family. They asked his mother about it finally after years. I'm still laughing because he never did it he's just that good at LARP. He's also a communist.