Shilling and Counter Shilling

This may have been covered before, but I still see this same shit playing out in thread after thread after fucking thread.
You can replace the word jew with shill, same thing:

"spotted the jew"
"no, you're the jew"
"no u"
"no U"
"Ha, that's exactly what a jew would say"
"How can I be the jew when blah blah blah"

and on and on endlessly, relentlessly shitting up almost every fucking thread.
I expect the first reply on this thread will be calling me a jew.
Now I don't know if these are bots, or both people are jews/ shills or if some of the replies are genuine /polacks.
I don't want to filter genuine polacks who just got drawn into a pointless argument.
Just because they made a mistake does not mean they do not have good content to contribute at another time.
So, I propose a simple system:

If you are a not a jew or a shill, NEVER accuse someone of being a jew or a shill
Avoid getting into pointless back and forth namecalling that shits up threads
Focus on making a point relevant to the discussion (some shitposting and humor is fine too)
Ignore and Filter both sides of the pointless back and forth
It is imperative the ALL REAL /polacks stick to the subject and don't get drawn into back and forth namecalling so they do not get filtered
If enough of us do this, we will be able to safely filter the back and forth jews and shills based on the content of their posts

This can work if enough non-jews/ non-shills stick to it.
Safely filter both back and forth namecallers to clean up threads starting right now.

First one to call me a jew is a fag.

Attached: what is a jew.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

aids free first poste from my university network

A mixed race shyster that attempts to use extortion and bribery to get everything and then uses entrapment on fearful fuckers when those fail.

Jew

Being Jewish means you go to temple and hang out with Jews.

I don't even hang out with other Masons. I hang out with a bunch old ladies at the library everyday.

Look, you want to destroy any thread on this site, just tell the truth. Sniping is trivial and comedic. People here barely tolerate the intrusion of reality on the Big Government fantasy they're trying to ruin people with.

Truth is the way forward! Quit blanketing the site with lies! Better an honest shill than some racially-programmed NPC!

staying objective is key instead of autistic sperging. good luck goyim

Attached: 1543273908796.jpg (615x691, 111.46K)

No, shitting up shill threads that do not have any contextual basis in reality, or that do not offer any new information to the discussion is what I do.

I was given a massive amount of leeway with this board, and you fucking ahit dicked faggots are crapping all over the place fucking with the digits, makkng shit up, not sticking to the dubs like you're supposed to and injecting bullshit scripts.

Get the fuck off me board you shit licking faggots. You don't belong. This is a Mason board, not a nigger board.

You find out I am on this board, and that's essentially mine, and you all of the sudden want to be my firends after months of treatment that would get most people shot? No, get the fuck off my board, and get off my site.

Quit trying tl twll me what the fuck to do. I don't owe you a damn thing. I paid my dues for several lifetimes already. I don't need to work, especially not for queers.

I told you, drive down to that lodge and find out for yourselves. I don't owe a damn thing. I was basically told ny the damn President, that I can do what I want.

if it kvetches like a jew.
if it pilpuls like a jew.
if it chutzpahs like a jew.

Then it's a jew.
The only retards who should stop calling others jews are Christians when they get called out on their asinine hebrew servitude and their penchant for calling everybody who doesn't like their cult a jew because they honestly believe that it's an anti jew cult when, in fact, it is the most conductive to jewish welfare.

Tbh calling out the jew is probably actually quite helpful, although to be fair, anyone who indulges in that 'no u' type back and forth posting is normally just some blackpilled faggot.

Jews can be white you know

Nice by fives, you scripting fake! Well bunned!

OP is a jew.

Next time someone wants to complain about the FBI call them the Fucking Bee Eyes. Ewe know you want to.

They would have be centric to New York to be called bees. You nigger.

My sister is a jew, what do I do?

You are totally right
We should reduce it to pure arguing with facts, that way shills can't abuse people
Information is what this place offers

OP the only answer is better moderation. Your solution of not mentioning kikepoting or shills takes care of the problem you're talking about, but also allows anyone infiltrating to manipulate the appearance of popular support easier.

I don't think it's easy for the mods either but at least they can burn out the problem with fire.

Not going to comment on the quality of mods here or how kiked they may or may not be since I'm not willing to do that job myself.

Just filter the damn kikes.

Save a lot of problems, they are starved for attention, you don't.

What if Israel knows and uses pol as way to promote itself on internet

Attached: Philosoraptor_full_body_transparent_image_by_thelezh-d4tui8o.png (434x258, 103.17K)

you know what you must do
gas her and then gas yourself

It's because they have identified how we get to see who's a shill and that at least 30% of polacks can't contain their rage and need to fucking post "hurr you're a jew". Most "normal" users just hide and ignore (or straight up report and sage) but the trend is name calling. If someone is a true polack then it should laugh over the stupid shill. The other tactic they use is "Xtianity is bettest than Baganism" or the inverse, they keep making these stupid "hurr weakling slaves" posts instead of focusing on stuff that actually matters: How to enlighten your average normie on the jewish over dominance of our daily lives through media, education, government and other stuff. I rarely ever seen anyone discussing relevant stuff like jewish current plans, the effective success of their operations and what is the probable next step. The best threads are the ones like "spreading Culture of Critique" or "It's okay to be white", you know, the ones who make them butthurt. They absolutely hate lulz and have no sense of humor at all, whenever you make some good joke they tend to ignore it and play by the book/manual/npc style "you're a jew/shill".

Being objective here, I agree with OP and anyone who is a true channer and a true polack would start reporting these fuckers. Whenever you see fruitless infighting/you're x posts just fucking report and hide it/ignore.

This is also ideal but I believe ignoring should come first since it should become a norm as to facilitate future use (ingrain this attitude) and clean the board (unless you post something that is quite new like I've seen over the holohoax and the use of tattoos for identifying and controlling who ended up dying and stuff, which is another good proof of germans not trying to mass murder the jews even though most of them should have been killed).

A proof someone isn't a kike is probably talking about the best game ever (I didn't knew someone could become such a "sick pig", yes Lauert, it's true, and I don't regret it) to have come out of the best chan to have existed, the one with the kat. :–DD

This jew slide is still being ridden.

Attached: gib milkers.jpg (1000x866, 70.12K)