Nordic women found dead in Morocco

The bodies of two women, Danish and Norwegian, have been found in Morocco. Their bodies showed signs of violence/mutilation. Three Moroccan men have been arrested:

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/udenrigsministeriet-bekraefter-ung-dansk-kvinde-draebt-i-marokko

bt.dk/krimi/tre-maend-er-anholdt-i-marokko-for-drab-pa-dansk-og-norsk-kvinde

Why do white women travel alone to 3rd world countries?

Attached: 6d714e2c-7b82-42f9-a697-78bd32917cd2.jpg (940x529, 93.1K)

Because they are retarded and because men let them.

They wanted to fuck. Pure and simple.
We need to end this shit. Control the girls, they crave it. Take ownership of the girl, or a negroe will do it. Be dominant.

This.

Take your undercover cuckold fetish back to the Daily Torah.

no
kill all non white men
then just breed the women

because majority of them are stupid nigger. it's up to white men to dominate them back or they will pursue niggers

Attached: Wasted aryan woman marrying mudslime nigger.jpg (750x500, 56.17K)

Sometimes the gene pool just … cleans itself.

The sad thing is that most of those orientials in the picture are manlier than the western nu males and they have actual communities so the woman will not be harrased as a married woman.

Fix your shit or start seeing more of this.

because muh Sex and the City girls did it, were fine, had fun, got into some harmless scrapes sure, but met rich, exotic, and handsome men while doing it.

How did that situation even happen?

Because the media brainwashes them into thinking all people act like whites, so their chances of being victims is no different in shitskin countries than in white countries.
Women are susceptible to social "truisms" (media lies) more than men, and they are easily manipulated by simply telling them things like "put a bone in your nose! ALL the hip and fab women are doing it!"
Why do you think "fashions" are aimed directly at women?…and change every year in order to separate them from their shekels?…because it works on them.

So these women decide they're just as safe in Morocco at they would be in Norway, 'cause only a "racist" would think otherwise, kumbaya!!
And now they're dead, after being tortured and mutilated.
They were killed due to being gullible, and ignoring people like Zig Forumsacks, because tv and Hollywood told them to.

Attached: PegPen.jpg (640x640, 39.72K)

That was pretty dumb of them. They were probably uninformed about how dangerous those places are.

Actually, everyone who would believe the kikes deserves death. I wish all politically correct faggots would get raped and murdered.

If you believe the lies of Jews, you are already on your way to some sort of calamity, so the action carries with it its own punishment.

They are feminist liberals, so they surrendered their Nordic membership card long ago.
Nothing of value was lost.

Maybe she has a really really tiny pussy

Idk just seems like a really weird situation

Unfortunately, for most women, the excitement of being dominated is in the fantasy of it. If you try to truly dominate a (((modern))) Western woman in a non-sexual way the only context they allow themselves to be dominated then she will press charges on you.

TOLL PAID

Attached: ghR57fmp.jpg (716x725, 77.78K)

You fucking white knighting faggots.

Attached: 1543224211614.jpg (1318x1333 23.07 KB, 678.85K)

Perhaps this woman died recently, beaten to death by niggers. Perhaps this woman died long ago, poisoned by jewish lies and propaganda, and a family and culture that betrayed her.

I firmly reject the kike psyop of trying to pressure us into laughing and jeering at our kin. You should all consider winding the behavior down too. It is not useful. Mourn for this woman, whenever you believe she truly died.

*these women
*believe they
derp

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Those white upper class bitches wanted the shitskin dick. End of story.

Get nailed to a tree kike. Stop projecting your own lust for shitskins onto everything. Your hatred of white women is palpable.

Yes it is. Women need to be shamed. That's why they use shame as their primary weapon against men. Women hate feeling shame, which is why leftist women who have daddy issues organize slut walks to try to deflect shame.
Shame these sluts for their bad judgement. They should have been at home with their White husbands and taking care of their children, not going to a country full of muslim subhuman shitskin trash to have random sex and camping innawoods with no males protecting them.
Let this be a lesson, lady lurkers. You are NOTHING without White men.

Blablabla, toll paid motherfuckin' kike

Is that a nickname for mongoloids? I think its fitting.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Attached: skin tone map iq map rape map.jpg (960x772, 187.48K)

you're replying to a hasbara shill from cuckchan who arrived a few weeks ago and has been spamming pro-gook, anti-white shit in every thread. just report and filter.

yes

Bali I assume?

Jeezus this is THE ANSWER. Ethno-globe and women could have the freedom to go anywhere un-raped and un-murdered.

nice try, xing

woooow laddie

Attached: 1544824525660.jpg (1251x1536 113.05 KB, 473.98K)

it's clearly light yellow, calibrate your monitor

fuck off back to cuckchan, kike gookposter
>>>/oven/

White women are the least likely to race mix you fucking kike. Quit projecting your muslim fucking slave fetish on our people. We don't WANT YOUR CULTURE any more than we want the kikes culture. We have our own culture. Fuck off to your shithole, pack some fucking sand and take your own women as slaves and breed extremely low IQ people (basically one step above a nigger) for your kike overlords. Your culture is FUCKED THE MOST FUCKED ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. NOBODY WANTS YOUR CULTURE, NOT EVEN YOU.

Attached: isis picts.jpg (700x373, 49.57K)

Here come the disgusting kikes with their race mixing "lets remake a individual as fucked up as Kalergi with my penis" plan. Jeeze, you kikes it never gets old for you pushing your psychopath mentality and genetic instability on everyone.
Mongrels got to MONG now, don't they?

Shamed, not killed.

Stop celebrating white death or you will be named a kike.

This issue would be a NON-ISSUE if we used biological/chemical weapons to make EUROPEAN/WHITE ETHNO-GLOBE. There is no reason to let fucking parasitic murders and their murderous culture live on this planet.

WTF do you guys think Eugenics is for other than eliminating SUBHUMAN FILTH? This is simply the advance wave where we get rid of the HALF-HUMANS worldwide in one fell swoop.

You're a white knight faggot.

Their deaths serve as a powerful example to other women. Shaming them serves purpose too, but shaming doesn't hurt them at all because they're already fucking DEAD, you soft cunt. Stop white knighting these stupid dead feminist whores.

Fuck off, we know practically nothing about them or what they were doing other than hiking. They certainly weren't looking to be raped and killed. That said they should have been armed and trained in combat killing in order to visit a nation of SUBHUMAN FILTH. All we really know is that they were hiking you fucking mental reject.

YOU KIKES DON'T GET TO PUSH THE MURDEROUS BEHAVIOR OF MEN ONTO WOMEN AND CLAIM THE WOMEN ARE GUILTY.

Why would they be doing that in Morocco?

Which whore does?

Shut up you fucking kike. If you gave one fucking shit about these women or women in general (and this is how I know that you are a kike faggot) you would be advocating that our women go NOWHERE unarmed and without tactical training as long as they were in an environment where subhuman FILTH roamed.

Lets not pretend that you are anything but a full blown homosexual rapist yourself (or at least that you desire that in your heart). If you cared about women's SAFETY you would advocate that they were trained to kill at home and abroad.

Imagine having to get up 4 hours early in the morning, just to make yourself look like a human being.

Attached: The reason Japan has declining birth rates.mp4 (532x640, 6.52M)

Shut your whore mouth, cunt! Both the mudshits and these feminist whores are guilty. The shitskins for rape and murder, and the feminist whores for rejecting traditional values, lusting after shitskins and thinking they could trek in a muslim country without male protection.
The toll was paid, whore. Trying to protect them after the fact changes nothing.

Subhuman filth, grab the nearest rope and kill yourself stupid kike

Mudshits wouldn't be GUILTY if they were dead you fucking coward. If you did YOUR FUCKING JOB AND ADVOCATED FOR YOUR RACE ABOVE OTHERS. Manifest destiny ring a fucking bell?
THIS SUBHUMAN TRASH IS RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND YOU WHILE YOU SIT AT YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER AND 'BLAME WOMEN' INSTEAD OF ADVANCING THE INTERESTS OF YOUR RACE (ASSUMING YOU ARE 'WHITE' AND NOT A FUCKING KIKE [more likely])
You are less than NOTHING to real Europeans. You are trash because all you want to do is blame the innocent for your own FAILURE AS A MAN TO PROTECT AND ADVANCE YOUR RACE FIRST IN ALL THE EARTH.
GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND START ADVOCATING THAT WOMEN ARE TRAINED IN COMBAT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KEEP THEM IN CAGES YOU WORTHLESS HOMOSEXUAL CONTROL FREAK.

Struck a rapist nerve didn't I? What are you afraid of rapist? Are you afraid that a trained and armed CITIZENRY would kill you like the fucking filth you are? They would. And we would finally be making some advancement ON THIS FUCKING PLANET WHEN YOU ARE DEAD and ALL PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEIR OWN BODIES AND INTERESTS.

Attached: white mans samson option.jpg (1016x741, 211.67K)

Even then she needs surgery to keep her face from looking so lopsided and no matter what angle you photograph a bug from their creepy fucking eyes NEVER POINT THE SAME DIRECTION…they are just like fucking bugs.

Attached: chinky bug woman.jpg (634x590, 43.76K)

Almost as if I am hitting home to you roasties?

Attached: 1545054289889.jpg (640x640, 44.08K)

They were sex tourist.

OFFER PROOF!

With bugs? No I don't think so, you might as well start talking about fucking animals. We know what a bug/human mongrel is (abomination)…personally I can't wait until all of you and the rest of the subhumans and subhuman mongrel half breeds are extinguished in favor of the PURE RACE, the last vestige of actual HUMANITY on Earth.

Besides retard…we already know from every survey out their that Bugmen are the LEAST attractive to all females. So all you are doing is DOOMING your male offspring to genetic death because NO ONE not even a nigger wants to fuck them. So FOR ASIAN PUSSY, YOU ARE DOOMING ALL OF YOUR MALE OFFSPRING TO A LIFE OF CELIBACY and derision by all females.

YOU SHOULD JUST COME OUT AND SAY THAT YOU HATE YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD

have faith

precious white vagina at work.

Stop projecting, cunt. You haven't done shit for your race except be a degenerate slut who hates men, but pretends not to and thinks her political views matter to anyone. Tuck your imaginary penis back into your panties, the real men are talking here and you don't impress us with your pseudo-masculine aggression. You should be baking cookies for your husband and children, not pecking away on a keyboard and trying to act keep up with the big boys. Pathetic.

Attached: youdeserverape.jpg (634x421, 82.62K)

truth? they are not sane because their body wants to be pregnant…so they put themselves into ever more dangerous situations in an attempt to get raped and pregnant
now, the roastie doesn't realize that her body is forcing her to take these risks in ever more desperate attempts to get pregnant, but the condition is consistent in all females across all cultures…they seek out barbaric men who will impregnate them when they fail to breed with their own men
when the majority of the female class is both barren and has political power, they will invite the barbarians into their safe society to fulfill the role that has been abandoned by the males in their own society…that of the woman's keeper
it is why feminism (female freedom) is the death knell for any civilization

Fuck you nigger.
OFFER PROOF

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-10-18-14h23m15s49.png (550x400 118.27 KB, 38.72K)

You know is true that's why you're butthurt

Your women sure do, why do you think they took the plane ride there in the first place?

trust me

All true and why it's up to men to uncuck themselves, because women are too drunk with power and will never voluntarily surrender the power they already have.

That's the only reason you would go to a shit hole like that, or for hash

sounds like they both got a faceful of equality. I didn't force any girl to go to morocco, they made that choice. where were you?

Attached: useless female degrees.jpg (1280x720 1.09 MB, 614.07K)

I am cleaning the floor with your mind, faggot…I don't need to 'try and keep up with you because I left you behind when I showed up'.

You have absolutely no answer to why you CIANiggers/MOSSADNigger are sitting behind your keyboard trying to focus the blame for subhuman murderers onto Europeans.
BASICALLY YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO JUSTIFY THE MURDER OF WHITE WOMEN WITH YOUR KIKEL ASSOCIATES
And Zig Forumss typical denizen is so CUCKED BY YOUR 1/2 NIGGER KIKE BLACK MAGIC that they can't see what you are doing.
You shouldn't be here.
You don't belong here.
You need to be forced into taking that 'great dirt nap' early with your 1/2 nigger kike brethren so that the European race can finally have some peace from your subhuman retardation.
All kikes (and kike sympathizers like yourself) need to be rounded up, their heads cut off and their bodies burned.

The only thing you are doing here is PUSHING THE KIKE AGENDA for European genocide via promoting the death and murder of European women by SUBHUMAN FUCKING FILTH.

Too bad 9/10ths of Zig Forums doesn't see you for who you really are…but I do. I know you. I know your agenda. I know your thoughts.

Attached: tenis player gay look.jpeg (500x711, 62.56K)

good luck trying to "save" western women. it will be your fellow tradcucks arresting and imprisoning any man that attempts to scale back feminism.

not my problem anymore, I gave my 125%.

Attached: twats7.jpg (460x341 87.57 KB, 19.29K)

fetch me a drink, whore

Not one of you kike niggers is smart enough to address the real issue. YOU ARE ALL PUSSIES AND REJECTS OF HUMANITY. NOT ONE OF YOU IS A MAN…YOUR COCKS PROBABLY NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO FIND THEM.

ALL OF YOU ARE BLAMING THE VICTIMS; IN THIS CASE WHITE WOMEN; FOR THE SUBHUMANS MURDERING THEM

YOU NEED TO BE KILLED WITH THE SUBHUMAN FILTH YOU DEFEND AND SUPPORT.

hey how come you didn't save white women from the international jewing? what have you been doing all this time?

Attached: sandra_fluke.jpg (556x500 59.02 KB, 81.15K)

I want a fork on the table.

you yids are so dense

where's that drink, little lady?

Can't respond to any of my points, can you?
You people are going to be completely fucked soon. I can't wait too see your DOOM come upon you and take you over completely until you are all wiped from the planet with your subhuman 'friends'.

Attached: death rune peace.jpg (1773x1691, 168.25K)

the carpet needs vacuuming. get moving.

based and wrekt

the house won't clean itself

Are you a bot?

I do hate my own Race. Just look at it. Allowing themselves to be fucking defated. Why even bother? Look at how hard you try and you don't even realise how many Whites aren't even bothering with this shit anymore.

Says that faggot who doesn't even realise I am White, How are you not triggered though? Like fuck cattle smacking the bars he has been entrapped in.

Attached: 1545028913287.jpg (1440x2960 176.9 KB, 398.9K)

women are mentally stuck at roughly 16…give or take a few years…do you really think a teen would ever give up anything they have power over for any reason?
let's put it this way, every great civilization eventually decides to "free" women from their role as wives and mothers….partly because the civilization is blamed for stunting women's potential and partly because the society has become a relatively safe place for women to be without obvious male protection
but the vast majority of women aren't capable of developing mentally beyond that of an adolescent…so even with years of education and experiences, the woman will only ever be equivalent in mental and emotional abilities to that of a teen boy…so the civilization isn't to blame for women's role in life…it is just a woman's place to be a perpetual adolescent under the care of a man…either her father or her husband…and no amount of freedom will ever change that
also, though blatantly obvious to most, women in safe societies aren't safe from violence because they are not and will never be the physical equal to men….having a gun or other weapon certainly helps, but as soon as these women attempt to spend time in unsafe societies they find out how small and weak they really are….because in safe societies men protect women via social construct, instead of directly….only women don't acknowledge this fact, because they aren't logical creatures, but emotional…see

no just a mentally ill feminist with the usual female compulsion to have the 'final word"

just a brainwashed woman who wanted to taste diversity, she's gonna pay a toll

yes

lol this amount of delusions.

It was too hard to hide the fact you're flithy Jew isn't ? Fuckin' kike

Attached: 1508356561024.gif (450x450, 771.23K)

Fuck off reddit.

You will never be white.

I never thought of it quite that way, but that explains why dating is such a nightmare. The women act like petulant, rebellious teens with all the same levels of bullshit, pettiness, vanity and flakiness.
It all makes sense now.
We need to go back to betrothing females at birth, so they know exactly who they belong to from day one. The father can look after them until they are ready to breed.

I am not trying to save my race for them…I am trying to save my race because it is honorable before God to do so…and there is no other option for people who want to be accepted in the afterlife before their ancestors. This is the purpose of devotio; the point of being Nordic and not a fucking subhuman kike.

This is the mystery of kshatriya and the sublime mystery of the mystery cult of christianity. That we have a manifest destiny and that it is our RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to rule the Earth rather than letting the Bolshevik peasant untouchable class rule the Earth in the Kali Yuga.

If you won't stand up now…you will die ashamed before your ancestors and all who came before you.

You will never be white, kike.

You're definitely not white Shlomo. Now move along and let the Whites do the talking

I think that is literally yellow. Most Chinese (Han) without any sun for years would be "yellow-ish".

However, the IQ map for China is a lol. The average IQ of Chinese isn't above European capitals unless you look strictly at memorization and math skills as your sole metric. If you add problem solving, critical thinking or just common sense the average Chinese IQ is at best average. (It's hard to make a sound judgement, but Chinese literally suck at everything except memorization and math, that leaves the spectrum of intelligence overall quite low)

Nothing shits up a thread faster than a feeble-minded female trying to post anything worth reading.
Just filter and ignore, boys.

I hope you do that way I can beat your fucking kike asses with impunity and make you look like complete fools before everyone.

MONGREL NON WHITE

The endless lies of the jews media, in both news and entertainment form, convinced these women that they would be fine in a non-White Muslim shit hole, that they'd be just as safe as among the Whites of Scandinavia.

There was an Italian thot some years ago who went hitchhiking through Muslim nations "for world peace" and she suffered a similar bloody fate at the hands of a non-White shitbag in Turkey.

"(The virtue-signaling THOT, 'Pippa 'Bacca') was an Italian feminist artist who… was hitchhiking internationally to promote world peace under the motto, "marriage between different peoples and nations"… She disappeared in Gebze in Turkey. Her body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008. The police arrested a man who later led them to her body"

"The man who led the police to her body, (Muslim) Murat Karataş, was detained and arrested after reportedly confessing to raping and strangling Bacca…after taking her in his Jeep from a gas station. DNA testing suggests, however, that Bacca was raped by multiple people, and not just Karataş"

Virtue-signaling White women like these get their (dis-) information from the jews media in both news and entertainment form, and they fatally believe it..

Attached: 33912832634276201173562349.jpg (703x442, 26.7K)