Trump to pull US Military completely from Syra

Game's Over, kikes. 4d meme was unironically true.

Attached: _20181219_102516.JPG (720x383, 45.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NTPID
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-idUSKBN1OI1JC
fortune.com/2018/02/21/trump-mileage-tax-public-infrastructure/
8ch.net/n/res/713381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED MESIGGANS XDDDD

You're not allowed to disagree with any paid jewish shilling anymore.

B-b-but Trump won't build the wall

Lol at you seething kike

Attached: 1545233198761m.jpg (1024x953, 88.1K)

Reminder that the wall isn't being built. Go back to reddit.

>"We have defeated ISIS in Syria"
lel, what a brazen lie.

Seething

But you can bet we'll be hearing all about how Trump beat them for the next 2 years, no mention of Assad.

u mad, Shlomo?

Reminder that Donald Trump is a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist that publicly disavows white nationalism whose entire family is jewish. And who openly said the wall isn't being built. Go back to reddit.

>go back to plebbit
>thanks for admitting
>bogs won’t log dogs on frogs
>p-paid jewish shill
>ASSHOLES AND ERECTIONS
>JEW’DAISM AND REFLECTIONS
>DID YOU GOYS GIVE UP YET?
Hey geckos, here all day? You must be

What the fucking christ are you talking about.

great for sandniggers in Syria, hope they vote for Trump in the next election, however the white people who are being overrun in their own country might take a different view

The absolute state of 8kike.

Of course we will. It never matters if a jewish operation succeeds or fails, since they always claim to be victorious in one way or another.

Thanks for admitting :’). You must be new faggot.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Fucking kill yourself, you subhuman faggot. Reminder that Donald Trump is a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist that publicly disavows white nationalism whose entire family is jewish. And who openly said the wall isn't being built. Go back to reddit.

Nice try jidf.

Don't you know shias and whites will be gassing you jews together?

LOOKS LIKE "GREATER ISREAL" WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR BEING LESSER PISSREAL KEK

Hi, imkikey.

ok Mohamed

Kill yourself for being a nigger

archive.is/NTPID
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-idUSKBN1OI1JC

Attached: killop.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Great news.

Except a third of Syria is still occupied by US forces.

>How does it feel knowing the lion of Damascus and gronald grumpf fucked your plans for great kikeland faggot?
Fixed that for you, magafaggot.
(((Trump))) did nothing other than grovel to pissrael the whole time while the US elements within Syria worked against the SAA.

How many miles of wall have been built that are not repairing already existing bollard fencing? the answer is all of it, there is no wall

I'm guessing we'll stay in the bases like Al-Tanf, with the numbers put forth there.

Attached: 1658468463.png (1248x1717, 1.77M)

Never have tweets meant anything. Tweets are not official policy. You make yourself look like an insane leftist by saving and debating every single political tweet that comes out

Get a hold of yourself before your kippah falls of. The fate of greater Israel is sealed like the fate of the Weekly Standard.

I can't be bothered to put in effort for an imageboard half run by idf pretending to be white nationalists. But thanks.

It's a total pullout from Syria.

Reminder that Trump himself said the wall is not being built.

No it isn't you disingenuous nigger. It's a fucking tweet.

Nothing you've said is accurate in any capacity. There is no evidence for your claims. Not only is Greater Israel still being worked toward, THEY HAVE 300 NUCLEAR WEAPONS, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

Yeah? Call us when it actually happens. I see "considering" and I also see zero evidence that anyone has moved anywhere.

Muhammad (pbuh) please come down and shoah all the jews.

Inshallah.

Thanks user, op is always a niggerfaggot
Most importantly in the article is
Funny how it’s ‘’always’’ confirmed when it’s bad and never confirmed when it’s good.

LION
I
O
N

Greater Syria when, kikes? Maybe they’ll get biblical and push you into the sea.

Oy vey.

Attached: bs.png (640x668, 55.4K)

fortune.com/2018/02/21/trump-mileage-tax-public-infrastructure/

Attached: wtf.png (828x836, 635.19K)

lol

Neocons are seething all over Twitter. It's glorious.

But you called me kikey last week

Attached: smug tits.jpg (774x880, 94.36K)

Hi, imkikey.

Well ok then

Attached: smug15.jpg (343x364, 34.91K)

Attached: Graham.png (640x732 363.22 KB, 64.91K)

Reminder that (((Trump))) did nothing to help Al-Assad and the victory is solely in the hands of the SAA who were ably assisted by Russia and Iran.

Alright cuckboy, learn how the global system works and lurk two years.

fuck, forgot to sage

Communist HORESHIT

Yep, you're clearly insane.

Fuck, you are actually more retarded than a nigger. That is actually amazing. Here, I'll put in bigger letter, maybe that will get through to your tiny speck of kike turds you call a "brain"
I
TOLD
YOU
STUPID
FAGGOTS
TO
GET
A
NEW
SCRIPT
Your painfully stupid faggotry and jewish lies are honestly really boring at this point.

Attached: walltweet.png (619x413, 70.89K)

Reminder that you'll never get over being removed as vol, Jamal

Rand approves.

Attached: 1545235893491m.jpg (1024x709, 78.14K)

Attached: images (4)

Based.

Attached: rubio.png (640x598, 51.74K)

Chemical attack on Syrians to be blamed on Assad in 3….2…1

lel, the absolute state of magakikes.

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: Trump_israel_visit-009.jpg (720x405 31.79 KB, 64.48K)

1. No wall has been built. If it had, you could post pictures of it at any given location along the US border.
2. You have no argument. Your ZOG emperor has explicitly said there will be no wall. He magically give 15 billion taxpayer dollars to the spics instead of them paying to build our wall. There is still no wall. You have nothing.

What's funny is you think anyone knows what you're talking about.

OY VEI

Yes, exactly.

5th time's the charm.

The kikes greater israel in Syria plan has crashed and burned and no amount of "ZOMG Drumpf is such a ZOG puppet am I right goys…er…guys?" Shilling can change that.

How does that feel?

Attached: cheers.gif (348x323, 1.94M)

You're too ez

Sad.

Kek

Reminder that Donald Trump is a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist that publicly disavows white nationalism whose entire family is jewish. And who openly said the wall isn't being built. Go back to reddit.

Think about where you are for a moment.

Attached: S-300 missile system Russia upgrades Syrian air defences.png (203x250 491.07 KB, 12.7K)

The place where you are most hated of all, yeah. And, kikey?

WHERE IS THE WALL?

Attached: icarus.webm (640x558, 3.57M)

8ch.net/n/res/713381.html

Attached: Capture.PNG (1295x577, 458.14K)

No I mean think about where you are in the sense of a den of trolls. If someone wants to sow chaos, larping as someone who is hated is a great thing to do

Post pictures of the new wall.

Except there's no purpose in doing that, and by admitting to doing it you become as worthless as kikey himself–except here, you are.

Based Iron Ann laying the smackdown

Pay attention, fucktard:
YOU SAID TRUMP SAYS THERE IS NO WALL
THAT IS A LIE
Seriously, shittiest bot ever.

To you. To others it's fun to bait replies. In truth I've larped as kikey for years. Even when he was in charge, I did it all the time. Nothing angers people like you more, it's the easiest bait of all time

Fences don't have poured concrete foundations, walls do, but thanks for playing "I learned english at hebrew school and got an F"

Attached: jewtried.png (325x325, 44.75K)

And that is why they call this place 8kike.

No shutdown. Trump said so. No wall. You are physically incapable of posting pictures of the wall, because the wall does not exist. You are done here.

Okay, kill yourself.

Too bad, paid jewish shill. There is no wall.

Post pictures of the wall.

>Trying to imply that anti-(((Trump))) sentiment is linked with a dislike for Assad's victory over the kikes.
You do know that we see what you're doing, right? Assad's SAA beat the kikes without the help of (((Trump))).
Attempting to link (((Trump))) with this victory is an obvious ploy to either shift attention away from his overwhelming support for pissrael or to try and throw pissraeli jews under the bus in order to "save" diaspora jews.

Attached: butthurt spray.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

Thank you Trumpy, thank you Randy. Please actually withdraw this time and not cuck out again.

Ishygdbt

Post pictures of the wall.

You're doing the same thing, only you wont admit it. You know the way you post baits replies. It's why you got removed.

Just because Trump tweeted we are pulling out of Syria doesn't mean we are pulling out. Just the other day JSOC announced we were settling in to 1/3rd of Syria permanently. Also, don't forget about Iraq, Africa, and Afghanistan.

tl;dr
Fuck off Trump nigger.

Project harder, you subhuman kike.

Incoming false flag.

I see that exposing your game angers you.

this, it's called damage control

THERE IS NO WALL

Attached: 5ad1cceccdb9b.jpeg (854x960, 125.11K)

Your posting style is so unique Kampfy. You will never be able to remain anonymous on this website.