GET IN HERE

Israel May Have Murdered Jamal Khashoggi - To Drive A Wedge Between The US and Saudi Arabia

>dailycrusader.com/2018/12/israel-may-have-murdered-jamal-khashoggi-to-drive-a-wedge-between-the-us-and-saudi-arabia/

Attached: bibi3.jpg (1068x561, 26.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v77X2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saudi is israel you dumb nigger

They are coaxial tho. Killing snitches is what all the thugs do.

A man can dream

Oof.

You 4cucks are the lowest effort posters I have ever seen. Sage, and you have to go back.

Kill yourself moshe.

Oy vey

Attached: PerezScalp.mp4 (360x480, 2.61M)

This.
Also, dailycrusader is disinfo.

stop spamming your blog

Gotta cope somehow.

Attached: im the fucking prince bitch.PNG (420x493, 538.06K)

This. Please link more mainstream news sources ex. MSNBC, NewsWeek, CNN, FOX, Breitbart and the Huffington Post.

Daily crusader is fake news

Seems like you're the dumb nigger now.

Nope, you're still the dumb niggers

After 2016 election, CIAniggers have set up a bunch of fake news sites and shit like Q-user to spread disinformation.

Or even just current events and history, where Israel and SA have been the closest allies for decades. You can tell this fake news is written for boomer and evangelical consumption because boomers and judeo-christians are the only people retarded enough to believe that Israel and SA are enemies.

>(((dailycrusader)))

So with the rap up of Israel/Saudi joint operation ISIS , you presume that Mossad agents hacked cables to SA’s elite hit squad , made a imitation Crown Prince Directive , the squad follows the order to a T presumably to stifle a 100 Billion Arms Deal the US was going to make with the Saudis?
Impossible , Israel wouldn’t just use their ZOG Puppets for a while and then dispose of them when they’re no longer useful.

Attached: 4FDD557C-A0B2-4D5C-AEFB-6C95D89AEAA6.gif (500x213, 801.33K)

KSA is ploughing against Iran and must be overview any Palestinian truces. Early exhaust is nonsense. Butcher once barren, no sooner.

archive.is/v77X2

retrosage

Unencrypt that for me please

bump dis bread gud

wow… the shills hit this one hard. Can't tell if its one retard on a vpn, or, a team.

Uhm. that isn't how I read into it. Are you honestly this retarded? Netanyahu supported the OLD Saudi Regime. The one that Trump had replaced with a coup.

You still don't get it, do you?

Attached: 1520829011723.jpg (1974x2980, 3.15M)

I'm a little disappointed in Zig Forums's understanding with this. I hope these are all shills. Otherwise a large portion of you guys are basically admitting you have no clue wtf is going on… which means you're all headed straight into anarchy where you will all get raped by the world waiting on standby.

If these posters truly are confused, it could just be the british anglos having an identity crisis. I notice the majority of them are all going insane at the realization their faggot empire was 100% jewed. Which is the source of their identity and confidence for centuries now.

Most of the anglos channels have all gone into anarchy mode. Burn it all down and destroy every white in the nation. Anglos should be banned from internet.

Attached: time to choose a side.jpg (1200x1603, 503.42K)

Saudi have not outlived usefulness. Both against Iran and for Jerusalem. Their positioning with them short term stable.

STOP SHARING THIS ANTISEMITIC BULLSHIT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS. THIS BULLSHIT IS BAD OPTICS. IT'S WHY WE CAN'T WIN. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES DUMBASSES, PEOPLE SUPPORT ISRAEL AND THEY SUPPORT JEWS. YOU CAN'T FIGHT G=D'S CHOSEN. IF YOU KEEP PUSHING THIS BAD OPTICS SHIT WE WILL KEEP LOSING. LOOK HOW BAD BOWERS WAS FOR THE MOVEMENT. 11 INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED THAT DAY YOU STUPID LARPING NAZI FUCKS. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, ANOTHER BOWERS?!

Even if this true and the evidence is indisputable. Nothing will ever be done and the media will never give it proper coverage.

No, I want several million more Bowers.

Then why are you personally here? go do something else and leave us alone.

Bullshit disinfo. USA, kikesrael and the saudis are as close as ever, and the rest of the world apart from roaches are slowly stopping giving a shit.

Kill yourself

You forgot to take your pills, professor Peterstein

I think this thread only proves a majority of people can't understand geopolitical strategy for themselves. Pretty sure they're all majority anglo. That group doesnt have the necessary perspective to see what American Patriots see. This is why I said from the start, we are a compatible group and should not mix together.

Attached: Anglo-Norman Guy.jpg (620x461, 39.71K)

The Saudi royal family is jewish, you subhuman retard.

Kill yourself.

Which family, the one that was just purged by MBS?

NOT A COMPATIBLE GROUP*

NOT A COMPATIBLE GROUP
NOT A COMPATIBLE GROUP*

God dammit

The IQ is really low in this thread.

>>>/reddit/

A dumb goon nigger. Go bang your head on a rock or something.

Yeah, well if you had the decency to kill yourself, it might go back up.

I know OP is probably legit because of all the jew shills who swarmed in here immediately. Right over target as usual, crusaderanon.

hot take if I ever heard one

LOL WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT WOULD BELIEVE THAT ISRAEL, THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WOULD MURDER A REPORTER LMAO? THAT'S THE KIND OF THING THAT A SHITSKIN MUSLIM WOULD DO NOT A WHITE JEW ISRAELI

Israel oh Israel, does the plotting and scheming ever end , ever ?. For the good of all , it needs to end.

Sauce?

thumb up nerd

Islam is a necessary, if only temporary, alliance against the fake state of Israel. SA happens to be its Nexus.

Saudi's are crypto-kikes, how is the U.S. losing it's ties to them a bad thing?

Saudis are Jews . Come on now

Only reason I can see this being true is because the weapons farms are gone. The U.S. is still selling arms to SA though, who Trump even admitted is acting as Israel's bodyguard.

Explain yourself.

Sounds like an Iranian talking point but okay

saudisraelia needs to be wiped off the map. both are horrible threats to us interests and the american people.

2/10 see me after class

Attached: 2425q2h.jpg (600x352, 20.45K)

No, turkey killed him and blamed the saudis.
it's fucking obvious and you have to be retarded not to see.
Turkey has hated the saudi's for a long time. the saudi's control all of islam, islam turns to them when they declare something, and the saudis are aligned with the US, they have been trying to give women freedom and shit to drive and other reforms.

turkey wants to destroy them in order to take control of islam, when they do that they will declare a new caliphate. they wish for islam follow them instead. they will then attack europe.

Is it not fair? Arabs and Jews as well as the lands they occupy are the rightful slaves and property of the superior Ottoman Turks.

That's true, but as you should know, kikes play all sides possible. Can't have Trump supporting the chosen (((saudi))) family over the true chosen israeli people, now can we?

Seems dubious.

Suck Trump cock somewhere else. You do not belong here and never will. No one believes your lies.

How stupid are you?

Oh shit.

this

Unlikely. The media would've known to bury it if that were the case. Instead, they've been trying to make it seem very important, which it isn't as far as I can tell.