Antifa leader revealed

Smash Racism DC organizer Jose Martin, also known as “Chepe,” is a radical communist and Antifa leader operating in the U.S. He advocates for the violent overthrow of the government and for the murder of the rich and claims to have international involvement in left-wing movements.

Smash Racism DC is the Antifa group that protested in front of Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house and berated Sen. Ted Cruz at a restaurant until he and his wife were forced to leave. It’s only one of the Antifa leader’s radical left-wing projects.

Full story:
dailycaller.com/2018/12/18/antifa-leader-violent-communist/
archive.fo/fcZgQ

His brother, sam at democracynow.com
His mother, lsalcoff at gmail.com

Attached: Oven.ready.jpg (1920x1080, 269.16K)

It's a fucking kike. Shocking.

Great. Post dox. Otherwise, what's the point of this thread?

Antifa aren't so bad.

If this is true then that would explain a lot, there is no way the spic colleges suddenly knew about this "Antifa" organization without being handed down propagandist materials, gladly, they simply commit themselves to perpetrating petty acts of vandalism, you burgers should not be concerned with the clowns over here.

Attached: 1517633877515.jpg (258x245, 20.47K)

JUST DO IT!

Attached: 20181219_210349.jpg (258x192, 32.75K)

Antifa is communist scum trannies that suck their own cocks.

2 behind the ear will sort him out.

Like clockwork.

GET SOME DOX GOING ALREADY

I emailed the she-kike and told her to be ashamed. I hope it was her real email.

????????
You have his name, his mother's and brother's email accounts. Start there

JOSEPH W ALCOFF

D.O.B. 1/4/1982

aka Jose Martin

Attributed Addresses:

346 Coney Island Ave Apt 905
Brooklyn NY 11218-1803

2715 E Fayette St
Syracuse NY 13224-1125

(347) 294-0357

_______

His Mother is
LINDA S ALCOFF

(347) 294-0357 - LandLine/Services
(315) 449-1933 - LandLine/Services
(315) 350-8053 - Wireless
(631) 988-9971 - Wireless
(315) 449-2695 - LandLine/Services
(631) 821-3873 - LandLine/Services

'[email protected]

She owns a business called
POLITICAL CREATIONS, INC
1574 PO Box Jacksonville FL 32201

Have him and his people prove it, or expose him and his organization as just a puppet of the ultra rich. Give him the dox of the Payseurs, Hamburgs, soros, medici, rothchilds, and others in the black nobility, commitee of 300, and "lel durlluminati" bloodlines.

Lets see if they really are anti-fascists and not just foot soldiers of the 1%.

Attached: macron_let_them_buy_fuel_efficient_cars.jpg (300x300, 24.16K)

Where does he live? Where is he employed?

See

Thank you for saving the stupid faggot OP by posting the good shit.

Like clockwork. Not sure who he's trying to fool, though, that face sets off jewdars thirty miles away.

real name
lol fucking kikes

This is your brain on kike.

Looks like I have another Christmas card to send.

I hate to admit it, but I agree with this user. We may disagree with Antifa because they’re all dysgenic communist faggots who just want to destroy everything around them, but at the very least, they are at least trying to accomplish their goal. You don’t see alt-right faggots doing anything because they’re all focused on “optics” and stealing memes from Zig Forums, and Zig Forums does nothing because most of you are incel NEETs who target cam thots and not the real enemy. Antifa will always get respect from me because they’re honest about their intentions. “Alt-lite” types are swindlers along with alt-right types, and Zig Forums being right all the time means nothing when this board’s had issues with mods like polvol6, kamphy, etc. and when we’re losing the ground to kikes and their white allies on both sides of the isle.

Attached: 16C4D590-B225-4524-9D84-D3E54524F09A.jpeg (1055x1610, 287.82K)

>he thinks using the word (((incel))) doesn't instantly give him away
wew

Attached: 0cc0a450907c8d3a5f884339ac67b7a73d287a8b55d845ecb74b2d39e787e45d.jpg (759x847, 99.51K)

Lmao.

Attached: A1495FF5-713D-4742-BD2C-FED84BA10B6D.jpeg (619x1200, 96.28K)

Who let you out of leftypol? Go back to your commie board you brainwashed zogbot.

Stay mad, nigger.

Attached: 969AF1BE-8F76-44AE-B68D-8DA256311298.jpeg (1200x675, 97.28K)

HOLY SHIT
One man used 3 different personas to push his own agenda and Zig Forums can't even get out of the house to organize Whites locally?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU PIG SKINS DESERVE GENOCIDE FOR YOUR COWARDICE
How can this antifa be a weak cuck when he has done more than this entire board combined?

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

Zig Forums BTFO

When the shill gets defensive about his pay grade and admits he makes $15 a day to attempt to demoralize the inhabitants of a Taiwanese VHS cartoon trading BBS.

Attached: 1525292832324.png (846x900, 448.35K)

It's not Zig Forums, it's a glow in the dark nigger. Note how he is posting jailbait. He already admitted he is paid to post here:

eat pp doodoo face haha :^)

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

Literally how? Because the fugly mutt chick doesn't look 50 years old and wrinkly?

It's the thot defender that was spamming the /rwts/ threads.

Attached: 2eef149201afe58fac66d1ea9e2aa049154e40b10e4c6907acc9422a8da41e7a.png (740x720, 949.06K)

Seeing as how vols refuse to ban 4niggers and migapedes, I can't blame the poor faggot for being confused.

Antifa is at war with the state. One is far far far left and the other is only far far left. Both are our enemies. We should stay out of the way.

Why don't you have a seat?

There is no red pill and there is no hope for the White race.

=JUST ASHES AND ECHOS==

Surrender goyim. You have been beaten. You can post smugs all you like but that makes me happy. It just means you're still inside waiting for mommy to come home and make you tendies.

While real men like Chepe use their indomitable will and superior intellect to genocide the pig skins.

SUBMIT GOYIM

Antifa is at war the White race, they are useful idiots of the state.

You should hang yourself for being this retarded.

Attached: 4A26DCBF-2160-4D24-A99D-41BBF5A3B3EF.jpeg (800x450, 103.12K)

>>/oven/

Attached: 1517807127003.png (522x800, 523.77K)

Most of this board does because Zig Forums is sadly full of retarded right-wing incels nowadays.

Attached: F2CF86CF-6394-40F2-AB89-9451210FD666.jpeg (666x450, 69.79K)

Holy shit has shill quality collapsed around here, you didn't even last more than one post, even CIAniggers would be embarrassed.

There is no salvation just a slow death. You all will die alone, broke, and miserable. You all preach about fitness, fighting, and organization but none of you have a single drop of testosterone to do it.

Chepe literally has done more than Zig Forums has or ever will do. Please list your accomplishment please

Meanwhile Chepe is active in the revolution by agitating and organizing Antifa. He is also working on getting legislation passed for his own agenda. Zig Forums BTFO!

Attached: 6CA5A6C6-D559-41F5-894A-5245A090A267.jpeg (619x1200, 89.58K)

Nigga you ain't shit lol. The closest to war you been is CoD. Hold this L pig skin.

Make sure you kill yourself on the way out.

Absolute state of Zig Forums. No wonder this board has less than 3000 ISPs.

Attached: 81FACDE8-3CB7-4DC5-8236-1F13DBACCB3A.jpeg (1242x1573, 297.62K)

sure thing joan

Antifa care way more about MUH "cis-ypipo-patricianship-nahtzeeism" than they do about big corporations and their collusion with the goverment. That's why turbokikes like Soros along with the (((media))) and (((courts))) support them.

However I have noticed that Zig Forums has taken somewhat of an stance against what they call "IDpol". Would be interesting to redpill them about the kikes and communism and introduce them to the third position. They, like us, don't follow mainstream politics, so they do possess somewhat of a capability to reason for themselves, which would imply that they could be open to our ideas. Obviously their board has kike moderators that delete anything even remotely NatSoc or "reactionary", so idk how to go about it. And obviously anyone that is left-leaning economically yet on the center or right socially is open to better ideas.

Someone explain how these low T, soyboy, cucks have done more than the superior, Alpha, trad, White race?

How does it feel to be the cucks Zig Forums?

Give me your excuses please. It nourishes me.

There's nothing there. Literally nothing in his eyes to indicate a human resides in there.

More mental masturbation and less action please. I love your fear. I love how you pig skins think you're all doing something that matters. In reality you're all at home, angry at yourselves for the genetic failures you were born.

Don't blame the Jews for your problems please. It's you.

Fuck off CIA. Do you own dirty work.

You won’t get a coherent response here, Toranon. Zig Forums/pol/ is the epitome of Nazi retardation and is a LARP abode.

Attached: 9EAFC828-19BA-4E58-B2B0-B31C4C2DBDAD.jpeg (1242x1578, 532.39K)

Yet this subhuman has done more than this entire board of superior White Alphas has done in years.

He is protected by the state, which he attacks. No friends to the right, no enemies to the left.

if we aren't doing something that matters, why are you trying to stop us?

We’re not trying to stop you, user. You’re doing that to yourself. Go ahead and establish your 100% white ethnostate with lé fashy baste God Emperor Trump gassing all the kikes or whatever. It’s just insane schizo LARPing from a board notorious for doing it over the years.

I can’t find that 4chong meme, but it was a brainlet going through a Zig Forums scanner and coming out as a brainlet still, but with a big brain attached to his head. Says a lot about this board.

Kill yourself nigger.

I know that's what makes it fun. They all think they're part of something that matters. In reality, they're all angry clowns. You never liked picking on the speds at school? I loved it.

Who is trying to stop you? Go on Master Race Super Nazi. Do what you all do best. Act like clowns. That will save the White race. Post more fliers and make some dank memes! You got that rare Peepee buddy? Post it!

You didn't make the slightest bit of sense pig skin. But ok! You got rare Peepees? I have rare ones too! Let's trade!

Wow Soros gets younger every time I see his picture posted here wtf

Which agency do you work for?

How poetic.

Attached: Untitled.png (654x441, 78.31K)

I have no problem with leftists inviting wild animals into their homes. When the animal kills the leftist it is put down and the world is a happier place.

TRS.

Who hurt you?

Attached: 3FAC745F-2193-4D7D-9465-724974737BDD.jpeg (2048x1152, 265.83K)

They usually won't do that. They're such cowards that they'd put their own weight onto others shoulders. That's why they can never have a "successful" communism.

>(((Corporations))) start shutting down cuckservative figureheads

I-I'm not affraid goyim. Pls giv up

Antifa faggots do nothing kikes don't give them permission and means to do. Fuck off

I would have guessed a scout rather than leader judging by the neck length. However, leftism requires uninformed youth and narcissists to grow so positions don't always reflect merit, and Marxists wouldn't have it any other way.

Attached: UncleCharlie.png (142x58, 24.15K)

That clueless ugly face, degenerate, malformed bag of flesh hurts to see.

Nope. All you pig skins are getting raped bubbi. Did the Africans rape only liberal women? pro tip they didnt. i would say prepare your gf for her inevitable rape but you dont have oneAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile Chepe "One Man Revolution" has organized Antifa, beaten the pig skins in public, and is in a position to pass legislation.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR YOUR RACE?

No dank memes don't count yeledah :^)

A fucking jew…

t. fat white Nazi with a negress fetish

low tier leftypol posting style

:^)

Mmm good salt from jew faggots. LOVE IT. If you bitches think your mad now… hahaha 2019 is going to be a great year.

The cunt, jew bitch is of course behind it. Little jew faggots indoctrinated since birth. The brother looks like fucking Trotsky lol.

I've killed 3 niggers in the past year and a half. Some days, I just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and get that itch. .22 long rifle revolver through an oil filter suppressor into the back or side of the head. It's real quiet, and the kind of low-class scum nigger I shoot doesn't ever get investigated that hard by the PD. Like there aren't already 20 shootings a weekend where I live. Maybe someday I'll fuck up and shoot like a Harvard graduate who dindu nuffin (the drugz wuz for muh cousin, I swear), but I haven't yet.
Anyway, I'd definitely recommend it Zig Forums. It's the most cathartic feeling in the world.

Keep telling yourself that pig skin. YOU ARE WINNING THIS CULTURE WAR! Just post dank memes don't go outside please. Online is where everything gets done. No one organizes in real life anyways. It's all about Twitter hashtags.

Whatever will us Jews do :'^(

We are lost goyim! Have mercy on us!

What a nice day it is. Antifaggots gets BTFO while at the same time commies screech and pretend that they're not mad.

Attached: 84b42cbe.gif (500x281, 951.51K)

dat projection

I-it's real revolution goyim

Why would I go out and do something now and have kikes shut me down? When all the weimar-tier shitholes you have created, it's open season for you parasites and you know it. Even says so in your kikebook:

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Looks are deceiving. Despite his appearance, he is a leader who has successfully organized Antifa and agitated to the point they are willing to commit violence on right wing pig skins.

You pig skins can always vote your way out of this :^)

You should drink semen too. It will make you big and strong.

Yes goy, 2019 is when the White race will win! We cannot defeat your dank memes. We shall have to rely on living in real life. You win the internet :'^( Please have mercy on this Jew when you guys make your ethnostate.

lololol, it's quite a delicacy

That's no spic, that's a JEW!

hope you're behind 7 proxies

When all the weimar-tier shitholes you have created start collapsing*

Wouldn't matter. This isn't my wifi anyway.

This poster is an infiltrator and should be removed.

You can just taste the degeneracy in this thread. Leftyfaggots posting smut and screaming like children.

CoD isn't real life boychik.

Yes goy, you are winning the war :'^( We have lost. Those dank memes were the end of us.

y u mad goy? Truth hurt?

I haven't felt this smug and comfy simultaneously in a while.

Attached: 1519465322497.jpg (250x244, 7.59K)

This thread is full of /tranny/ users trying to get screencaps for a le epik Zig Forums btfo post.

I honestly don't care if you believe me, Joseph. Don't worry, one of my bullets isn't for you. You're not worth the gas mileage. I'm posting so that people here know that it can be done, you can quietly kill people and get away with it. If even one poster here would do what I do, that would double the number of nigs getting nogged by pissed-off white men. Your bullet will come, don't get impatient. But it's not going to be from me.

Still waiting for that collapse since 2014? When was the smegma? ;^)

Oh! Those dank memes! Stop it goy! Stop it! You are winning too much :'^( You have destroyed Israel with your dank memes! Have mercy on us!

Zig Forums has been BTFO since its inception. You retards actually thought you are Nazi Alpha Supermen when in reality you're all weak, poor, ugly, uneducated, and jealous of the Jews.

My Rabbi said you can end your spiritual and material poverty with education. There's a reason they fed us honey cakes when we first studied the Torah. So that the Torah's words may be sweet upon our lips.

Educate yourselves and you will stop hating us.