U.S. Military Preparing for a Full Withdrawal of Its Forces From Syria - Thread 2

WASHINGTON—The U.S. military is preparing a rapid withdrawal of its forces from Syria, administration officials said Wednesday, a move that marks an abrupt reversal of America’s strategy in the Middle East.

Greater Israel BTFO. Neocons are mad. Jidf is mad, specially about the wall.

Attached: 1545243251247.jpg (1024x709 49.9 KB, 78.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0evGu
france24.com/en/20181219-usa-syria-trump-claims-islamic-state-group-defeated-hints-us-troops-withdrawal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Afghanistan, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Australia, Poland, Baltics, Spain, etc. Fuck off kikes.

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-military-preparing-for-a-full-withdrawal-of-its-forces-from-northeastern-syria-11545225641

archive.is/0evGu

Why are jews allowing this ? Trump is killing their puppet

AGDIVATE ID

Attached: med_1520163050_image.jpg (640x360, 32.2K)

Wow, the first good foreign policy decision Trump has made. Let's see if he actually goes through with this and doesn't cuck out from neocons kvetching about

Attached: IMG_20181214_074813.jpg (474x474, 30.08K)

Here's an actual news article, m8. Don't just post Trump twitter or the spam bots will get triggered.
france24.com/en/20181219-usa-syria-trump-claims-islamic-state-group-defeated-hints-us-troops-withdrawal

Attached: pepe dance.webm (854x480, 3.53M)

Are they planning something else for the zogbots..

Attached: Ivanka Trump 01.jpg (1161x649 272.85 KB, 186.89K)

Gee, because the president isn't all powerful? Your kind has been attempting to roadblock him every way he turns. He's still getting it done. The wall is still being built as we speak even with the continual funding fight, and he's working on making the other countries do what they need to do to keep their shitskins there. Come back when you finish grade school.

Stay ass-blasted shills.

Kosher gas attack when?

Won't happen because pissrael is going to preemptively strike Syria for their "own defense" obviously.

Beautiful!

Preemptive posting for kike shilling

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (620x915 208.53 KB, 246.95K)

Hm. It's almost as if Trump was never a puppet of the kikes in the first place.

Attached: chewing.gif (535x480, 371.21K)

Attached: Check This Smug.png (500x439, 275.37K)

I can't believe this thread hasn't been destroyed yet. It's been a whole half hour.

Yes, that is all very well and good but may I bring up the situation concerning the complete lack of wall at our southern border?

Attached: 1459043220947.png (582x491, 260.38K)

There we go, less than 20 seconds after I posted. Sorry OP. You better go make a new thread, because this one's gone.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Attached: CANT_MOSSAD_THE_ASSAD.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

the next "gas attack" when?

weird that white Americans would care more about their country being flooded with spics then about desert people on the other side of the world

about fucking time

Hmm interdasting they could also claim any retaliation by Syria is cause for the defense treaties in place to be activated

possible reasons:
honestly trumps administration knows when to atleast bail out, hillary would just be fucking up the place beyond arab spring levels

Attached: 6996b1eb87880f0b98f25c08ea3ebfbae7cce7fbda9372853c29761474d7eeb3.jpg (466x700, 116.81K)

They sound like some real antisemites, oy vey!

saying
right before a syria-turk conflict (which would involve NATO) is also a move that would legitimise US occupation to an extent

NO NO NO NO WE NEED MORE TROOPS THERE NOT LESS OY GEVALT THINK OF THE SAND CHILDREN

Attached: bingo the fuck out.png (741x520, 258.06K)

Attached: 1545259437883.jpg (515x677, 197.2K)

Last thread was such a shitshow. 750 posts in 6 hours.

Attached: 578e71d9190000aa038a70bd.jpeg (630x424, 41.77K)

Attached: Clown World - Trump Study Session.jpg (938x689 344.09 KB, 90.37K)

Because the wall-niggers wouldn't shut up about their fence. It has been proven time and time again that there is no wall, and only partial sections of the fence have been replaced. There hasn't been a single inch of new wall constructed.

POST PICTURES OF THE WALL TRUMP-NIGGERS

yeah but it was mostly people arguing about trump cucking out on the wall

Post more indisputable facts.

They were already posted in the last thread. You can find them by searching under jewgle for "border fence" and setting the date to pre-January 1st 2014.

Good job idiot, now the thread's really dead.

mfw; kikes spend a couple of thousands years plotting and scheming to undermine Western civilisation and just as they are about to close the pen door behind us they absolutely have to run around shooting themselves in the foot and each other in the face.

if they keep this up (and they can't help themselves, it is so funny) we can continue to sit back and enjoy watching them crash and burn. I reckon Trump/Putin and possibly Xi are in cahoots to rid their countries of jewish influence despite all the naysayers spouting otherwise. Some days I find it hard to believe myself but I refuse to accept Trump has bad plans for White voters, it is a ludicrous assertion. Trump and his family won't give a fuck about earning more money, if he can root out all the disgraceful corruption in the US political/judicial system the country should make him the first official trillionaire as a thank you.

I hope his revenge is total, if he is stopped by foul means we know what needs to happen.

So if it happens will you come here and apologize or will you keep spamming every single thread with "LOL HASBARA SHILL REPORTED FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP LOOK AT MY BINGO CARD"

Thats not pictures of the wall though. Thats pre-existing border fence.

DRUMP TOUCHING WALL

LOOK AT HIS JEWISH CHILDREN LOOK

now vote Hillary goyim

It was dead to begin with.

Nigger, what the fuck do you think is going to go on in this thread? All it is is Trump saying "I'm going to do a thing" and that's FUCKING IT.
He's done it before to ZERO output and you expect people to get excited about that, in the face of what's happening domestically? This is a complete shitshow and you know it.

Trump and his cuckservative nigger faggot buddies just gave about twice as much money as he was looking for to do the wall TO FUCKING SPICS IN CENTRAL AMERICA! And he simultaneously helped promote legislation, which cuckservatives jumped all over, truly earning that title, which ensures thousands of violent niggers and mudpeople will be set free, which, coupled with the legislation being pushed all over the place to allow these people to vote again, only furthers the improbability of uncucked conservative ANYTHING being elected.

This is a fucking joke.
You expect me to get excited over Trump vaguely implying he MIGHT do something of potential worth, while actively DOING shit of EXTREME detriment? Kill yourself faggot.

I'm fucking tired of this.

Let's talk more about the implications of this pull-out, assuming it actually happens. If the Jews don't have white men to throw to the grinder, what will they do?

Attached: 06b5694b4dc18aee2ac16d1dce5494fb.png (355x463, 351.33K)

This is what MAGApedes actually believe.
Sage for retard votecuck thread.
>>>/cuckchan/

That's almost as Jewish of a name as Shlomo Shoahwitz

I will do the same thing your kind did when Trump signed the Omnibus bill.
Hows that sound, nigger?

I was in that thread btw, it was amazing to watch in real time. You were all "HE WONT DO IT HE WONT YOURE ALL SHILLS HE WONT DO IT!" and then he did it, and I watched live while you slunk away, hissing like fucking serpents, only to hop into another thread and tell us how it was actually A-okay and anyone who said otherwise was just a blackpill hasbara shill.

You haven't changed the script in over 2 fucking years, you filthy kike.

Merry Christmas uncle Adolf!

Attached: I miss u Hitler.jpg (526x526, 34.19K)

Oh look, the roach is back doing some more GOP-hired shilling for blumpf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1892x1069, 1.2M)

Topkek, let’s hope this leads to Rojava getting curb stomped by everyone else, I want to see Zig Forums‘s butthurt.

I don't even give a shit. America won't ever recover. But I'm sick of rehashing this shit. Zig Forums will never be effective again when all you can do is have this one argument. I genuinely wish you were dead.

Attached: bogs_promise.gif (480x276, 6.19M)

Join the club nigger.
Why? Whats the fucking point? "Lets argue about this other totally-theoretical thing instead of arguing about things that have ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED" is the line you're going with? Fuck you.
Die. They're out numbered and surrounded by 200+ million Arab Muzzies who hate their guts.
There, that conversation is over.

Now lets go back to talking about REALITY.

Were just moving the boys to Crimea, with the global markets about to crash and burn the only option is war. Buckle up nibbas

ITS A FUCKING WALL YOU HOOK-NOSED NIGGER

HOly shit the absolute state of MAGApedes
kill yourself immediately, cuckchan faggot

It's a fully automated family separator.

YES! YOU'RE FINALLY REALIZING IT!
The thing is, you don't seem to yet realize ITS A GOOD THING.
Tough. This is the only argument that needs to be had right now. YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM THIS ANYMORE. That is the single greatest effect of Zig Forums, forcing you to face the realities you are AFRAID to face.
Join the club, nigger. The line starts in Tel Aviv.

Have fun with Zig Forums's corpse, faggots.

You will not be missed.

it hurts.

Attached: 1523678870943.png (900x2921 474.43 KB, 1.48M)

didnt this guy
get almost doxxed a year ago by some spook?

EVERY THREAD

Attached: bypass.jpg (1484x518 454 B, 67.86K)

The reality is the wall is never getting built and Trump is taking you all for a ride.
In 2024 when the wall still isn't built what are you going to be saying then?

I think he's on our side, user. He's lamenting codemonkey's clear paid jewish shilling and total destruction of the board.

Reminder that you are not on reddit and no one here supports jews.

you call that a shitpost m8?

Attached: 35e62aed1a6d0b7fd7be9fb1f643f46ea87ca23b1892f39cd1cf3633611e5093.jpg (543x410, 46.94K)

the line they are going with is some variation of "The fence is already built and its a wall not a fence!"

I was point out the "hilldawgs" are actually trumpniggers false flagging to defame criticism of trump.

No, he's upset that the board is what it is, but it is what it is because it was allowed to become a place of Trump support, and now that's gone, and the reality of Trump is becoming extremely obvious to everyone, and yet, despite this, because the new mods are equally shit in a new way, we've STILL got Trumpniggers kvetching up a storm.

And he wants us to just focus on empty circle-jerking about the some inane nonsense because he thinks thats 'effective'.
Know what's effective in a real way?
Making people see the writing on the fucking wall, hidden behind a fat zionist cuck in a $4,000 suit.

no one cares about the wall as a subject ITT, you dumb fuck.
leave.

Attached: e8048dbefde9745a3e4d8ba00409996484c428dc25368a3d2f987cfd98840669.jpg (500x671, 50.07K)

Attached: Fuck Yeah Man.jpg (1000x1000, 407.45K)

drown yourself in semen, fence boy

You mean imkampfy AKA rachposter AKA learningcode AKA the hired GOP shill who ran this board into the ground?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x4000, 4M)

Great News. Shills and people pretending to be woke tried to make that last thread about the wall to deflect from how big a shift is actually taking place. Trump has drawn a line in the sand, nationalism vs globalism. Makes my day to see CFR head Haass out himself as a treasonous pos, as well as the others. We have been at war for Israel for nearly 20 years. The plan goes back long before. Brzezinski wrote about a geopolitical plan for regime change in 7 mideast nations in the 70's. After 911, General Clark revealed this plan was put openly on the table. Then he found out he was jewish. Interesting side note - we have cryptos placed into power who don't even know it, and are only told if their aryan genes for honor and integrity are brought to fore. The neocons realized 2 of the nations, Syria and Iran, would take a wider conflict with Russia and were pushing us into this. A major reason for the Trump Russia collusion allegations. Keep the wars going by using reverse psychology, alleging Trump and the right are in cahoots with the Russians, to provoke them into getting tough with the Russians. But it all fell apart. Americans are tired of never ending wars for jews. The people have turned against the globalist farce and we have shifted toward nationalism.

too much glow

Attached: OY.png (1992x1114, 2.62M)

Jews are so triggered and salty.
Watch out for Mossad/ISIS false flags and media-coordinated cries for war. It isn't over until it really is over.

Checked for based deer fence and MIGA 2020.

Why are you so afraid of the thread topic, yid?

Fair point. What do we know for certain about the Syria pull-out, seeing as the last thread apparently devolved into shitposting?

It could be a castle for all I care, I don't give a shit. The point is that this constant shitposting every time someone mentions Trump's name isn't doing anything but derailing threads left right and center.

(checked)
You'd think the fact that you can create infinite boards on 8ch would allow us to simply leave en masse to a better board, but only the Gamergate guys ever seemed to successfully migrate to another board, and that was only because the BO plastered DRINK BLEACH all over the place and made it clear their board was dead.

Attached: 1545256252969m.jpg (1009x1024, 124.82K)

What is there to fear? BurgerZOG gets pulled out, TurkZOG goes in. Can't have BurgerZOG clashing with RoachZOG, can we?

Not an argument, spic.

Then discuss it. Dead roaches, dead yids, dead shitskins. Win, win, win.

Attached: derp.jpg (702x658, 66.87K)

prove me wrong.

Attached: 142379814232.jpg (583x438, 49.05K)

She lost and you're still here doing it for free. You're the biggest cuck in this galaxy system, user.

Attached: alienshitposters.jpg (892x900, 149.32K)

see:

It's far from over. Jews are cornered on the world stage and Trump isn't gassing Assad or Iran for them. They can't even call Trump an anti semite. They are going to do something truly wreckless.

Bless your heart, chaim. At least you're trying to do it with a straight face.

Attached: taste the smug.jpg (500x500, 71.05K)

Wew.

only 1/4th which is whiter than you

Why are you so afraid of us talking about other topics which are directly related to the thread topic?
That's a nice projector you got there btw friendo, made in Jerusalem was it?

Hilarious.

I can see another 9/11 style attack before christmas. Maybe sarin gas in the US and blame Assad, maybe blame Iran, IDK. We'll see.
The salt today is really worth it though.

Like clockwork. Stay mad kike.

Attached: cant tell if purse or alive.JPG (435x580, 62.33K)

yeah right I can see your shnozz poking out from here moshe.
why you always lyin?

Attached: f76eaf1ddbcbfa115558744dbea11ffc3704e0821e6def2210dfaec99d7ecf16.jpg (1395x1080, 151.12K)

They are not directly related. This is a decision regarding SYRIA and US Troops. Take your wall shit into a relevant thread niggerjew.

Did Kampfy just admit to being jewish?