Bake the Cake Part 2: Tranny Edition

Tranny attorney Autumn Scardina asked Phillips to bake a cake that was blue on the outside and pink on the inside to celebrate his gender transition AKA mental illness.

foxnews.com/us/colorado-baker-back-in-court-over-2nd-lgbt-bias-allegation

What do normies think about this? Is this making them regret gay acceptance?

Attached: tranny.jpg (2048x1365, 362.14K)

What the fuck do we care.
No.

They are going against the same fucking baker? How obsessed are they? They probably deliberately sought him out just so they can get some pro-fag law in place.

Attached: 60b5f9091681b8c6d90033ecb569e880d287a5af970280c27b3d466ee4402d86.png (486x480, 211.95K)

They don't need to win to drain the guy of resources and put him out of business. It's called barratry and it used to be illegal. Still is, technically.

It might be illegal, but seems like it would be hard to prove without a great PI and a judge who could accept the evidence proper.

These people are fucking cultists.

Fucking faggots didn’t get their way, so now they’re going to barrage him with faggotry until he’s out of business.
Faggots are basically the mob now.

Do they expect this to make people more accepting of faggots and trannies? I know they don't; they just want to use government as a cudgel to get their way DOTR when?

Attached: degenerates3.webm (1280x720, 3.18M)

Not a tranny Jews

of course they did, user. of course they did. the world would be sane if they didn't.

Counter sue for harassment.

It serves as an example to other businesses as well. "If you don't accept us, we'll sue you out of existence so better not make a fuss in the first place, breeder!"

trannys are just faggots with mental illnesses

I'd really love to see one of these bakers say, "sure, I'll make your custom cake. That will be five thousand dollars. Will you be paying with cash or a credit card?"

Courts have no problem telling a business they must serve everyone, but litigating the price of custom services is a whole nother story.

Faggots have always been the mob user. Faggots are kikes. Kikes are faggots. There are reasons why we used to bog them wherever we found them.

Why not just make the cake but make it as sloppy as possible and then charge out the ass for it too? None of the regular customers will give a single fuck about some tranny getting btfo like this

It's called pushing further and further left so that you come to accept lesser left wing positions as being normal. It's shock and awe, cultural marxism 101.

yeah, so, how did closing all the asylums work out for us? I'm so glad we're a tolerant society

Attached: c63e323c98be57131b4dd9c963c4b66128249aaae2643c0d3b11cb4e7dabfd7e.png (586x534, 255.03K)

Our you could go the starbucks route and back it using human feces.

back = bake

How hard is it to bake a cake? What do gays do all day? ..nevermind, don't want to know.

Attached: choc-cake-ingredients[1].jpg (896x626, 118.1K)

Ranchers had trouble with endangered animals killing their animals. But they faced serious penalty for killing federally protected animals. The term that arose for the solution was shoot, shovel, and shut up. Whenever i read one of these degenerates trying to push around the "normies" I think of how far normies will go when they get pissed. The day of rope is coming. I have the popcorn ready.

No shit this is scripted against him. Just like the cake fiasco popped up in the EU too.

How do we support the guy?

Fags would enjoy that. They'd be repeat customers.
What are the foulest-tasting legal human-grade food items? Castor oil, Bitrex, Robitussin, a few cups of MSG, a pile of Carolina Reaper peppers, nettles, quince, pith . . . here's your cake, fags.

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

Youre being redundant user

It would have to be the same couple as the first cake. Harassment gets thrown around a lot as a meme but it's usually used by people who are clearly in the wrong. Very hard to prove.

Disparate impact, goyim. The rules changed.

They will just keep hitting him and hitting him and hitting him until he is all used up. The world continues to move leftwards.

The more this baker resists, the more the faggots and trannies get their jollies from trying to overcome him. Faggots and trannies are the most disgusting creatures in the world. They need to die so that western civilization can live.

This is not about Jews.

fallout has faggots, cross dressing, race mixing, forced anti-White narratives.

Trips of truth. It's actually really easy to bake a cake. The tricky part is ensuring the cake is not too moist, but also not too dry. So while any nigger can throw together a pre-packaged cake mix, it does actually take some skill to bake a good cake. Thanks for another recipe to add to my family cookbook, user.

Attached: 1444145161882-0.png (1550x1462, 315.7K)

Is einkorn a thing now? It used to be completely unknown outside of europe.

Nah. In tree-hugger specialty stores maybe. It isn't mainstream. Not yet anyway (in North America).

If there's ever any proof that they did it deliberately then they'd be in a shit load of trouble